Challenge 04 - Monica at Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see?" Carl's voice had that confidence that you heard from men who knew how handsome they were. Generally she hated that but, for Carl tonight, she was inclined to make an exception.

"Got something you'll like even more." Once more that braggadocio. However, maybe this was just as grounded in reality. She moved her hands back to his shorts and eased one hand inside his waist-band.

He did not disappoint. He was fully hard before she even got his shorts off him. Maybe the last incentive had been her dropping to her knees before him. She'd noticed how George and Harley loved that too. A beautiful young white woman on her knees before them, ready to pleasure them. Black guys seemed to love that and Monica had no problem obliging them.

Carl's cock was longer than George's but thinner than Harley's. She stifled a giggle at the thought that she was becoming a connoisseur of Big Black Cock. They didn't shock her anymore. Then she thought, 'Ah fuck it', and giggled anyway. She didn't need to hide who she was.

"It's really big," she said - in explanation of her laugh. She looked up at him with what she hoped was an appropriate expression of awed wonder. It didn't hurt to stroke the fragile male ego a bit.

"Yeah," said Carl. Maybe his ego didn't need any boosting after all or maybe he was just well aware of his own advantages. Time to show that she had some skills too.

With one hand she stroked the large shaft and with the other she cupped his heavy balls. Then she popped her mouth over the head of his cock and used his tongue to tease the sensitive head of his cock.

"Hmmmnnn," his deep expression of approval seemed to run through his body and into hers. She pushed her mouth further down on the shaft and then carefully down a little more, taking nearly all of him into her mouth. Practice really did make perfect.

"Muthafucka," said Carl, "damn but you are good." She felt his hands on the sides of her head. Was he trying to hold her there? Almost at the same moment the pressure from his fingers relaxed. She experimented with her tongue on the underside of his shaft and was rewarded by another little shudder of pleasure. She relished every moment of it.

Down and into the rhythmn of a nice deep, sloppy, blowjob. Mouth and hands working together to please him, careful to keep eye contact where possible. Making sure that Carl, whatever his previous experience, would always remember Monica.

Eventually Carl gritted his teeth and pulled his cock back and out of her mouth. He reached down and pulled her up. Moved her upright and then moved in behind her, a foot easing hers apart.

She was ready for him, her pussy wet and easily accepting the pressure of his cock. He pushed into her as if they were made for each other. Black cock into white pussy. His hunger for her was intense and obvious. Her own body thrilled to the feeling of his big cock thrusting into her, pushing deeper and deeper.

Carl was very different to Harley. He was raw power, the strength held in those powerful muscles of his. Harley had power too but kept it more in reserve, allowed his technique and experience to do much of the heavy lifting. Different methods but with the same result. Monica felt so fucking good!

His hands reached round her and found her breasts, cupped them as strong fingers worked her hard nipples. She gasped at the exquisite, delicious, little stabs of pain. Heard his low rumble of a laugh from behind her ear.

She wondered if they would make it to the bed. Was he just going to collect his payment here - fuck her hard and cum deep inside her. He was a strong man and she realised that he knew that she would deny him nothing. Exactly the opposite in fact. She wanted him to enjoy her - took intense pleasure in just how much he obviously desired her. It just felt so natural to give herself to him and to take all that she could from his pleasure. It was also enough - the brain, after all, being the largest and most potent of the erogenous zones. Carl's fucking and her thoughts united to push her close to the edge. She felt the quiver running through her body and wondered if he did too. His hands tightened on her body and she realised that Carl knew alright. She craved the feeling of his cock's movement, that last strong thrust and the knowledge that he was seeding her. She had felt it with Harley and she wanted to feel it again.

Instead Carl pulled out of her and spun her round to face him again. She felt a moment's regret, then a little confusion and finally the slight pressure of his hand on her shoulder.

Now she understood. Carl wanted some more head. Quite a complement to her blow-job skills because she knew how much he'd been enjoying her pussy. She reached for his cock.

He caught her wrist in his fingers,

"Oh no - you put those hands behind your back. I know you got skills and I want you to show me. No hands - just mouth. Understand."

She understood. She put her hands behind her back and linked her fingers to hold them there. Then she shifted up on her knees to reach her mouth to his cock.

As soon as he was in her mouth she moved onto him taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She tasted herself on a cock for the first time but it did not cause her to hesitate. Past experience now came in useful. Her many sessions with George and with 'Julius' did not go to waste. She kept up long swooping motions of her mouth along his shaft before, finally, relaxing her throat muscles to allow herself to take him really deep, all the way, until her nose was pressed against his belly.

"Oh fuck," she heard Carl exclaim, "that's the fucking bomb. How the fuck?"

Seemed it was the first time a woman had taken Carl all the way. Monica would have laughed her triumph but a Big Black Cock in her throat made that impossible. Instead she did the next best thing. She worked that cock, taking him deep again. Now she felt his hands on her head holding her there until finally she knew that she needed to cough, to breath.

On her first movement she felt his hands leave her head and free her to pull off his shaft. She did so, leaving a long trail of saliva arching down and then up to his cock. She drew in great lungfuls of breath but before she could really regain her equilibrium she felt herself pulled to her feet and moved across the room. The next thing she felt was the softness of the bed's mattress under her back and then Carl was with her. His big dark body at the edge of the bed. One hand lifting her leg while the other lined up his cock. In a swift movement forward Carl's cock was back inside her. Her pussy was warm, wet and ready for him. He sensed it and settled into a heavy pounding rhythmn of strokes. Fucking her hard, his eyes fixed on hers. She knew what every powerful thrust of his beautiful cock meant and savoured the sensation to her core. There was no subtlety to this fucking. There was only raw desire. Desire for her. The realisation triggered something deep in her soul, had her crying out and reaching for him.

It couldn't last. Carl gritted his teeth and then suddenly pulled back. She felt him pull his cock out of her and then his cock was shooting its load onto her body. Four, five, six, heavy spurts of cum that she felt land, wet and warm to her skin. Then another and another and finally he was done. Standing over her, breathing hard.

Her belly was covered and his cum had shot up to leave trails on her breasts and even up to her chin. She hadn't believed a man could cum so much. "Look at all this," she couldn't help laughing. She had to laugh but she knew what all that cum meant. What she had done to Carl This cum was her tribute. It was amazing to know that the whole experience had been as intense for this impressive man as it had been for her.

Carl just blew out his cheeks, shook his head and headed for the bathroom. It was only then that Monica realised that they weren't in the room alone.

"Leave it a moment, " said Harley and used his phone to capture pictures. She knew they'd be going on the TKB Network site. No faces just a white woman's belly covered in cum. The Members would know who it was in the picture. Or at least they would think and hope that they did. It would signify that a certain girl had passed her audition for the Challenge.

"OK girl, go and get yourself cleaned up." Monica headed for the bathroom as Carl reappeared and reached for his own clothes. She left he door open and heard the men talking,

"How'd my girl work out?" Harley's question seemed a little superfluous in the circumstances and had her smiling again.

"Man, they say you always got the best girls but I don't know how you get better than that one. Pussy like perfect and that mouth - wow!"

"She's something else ain't she," agreed Harley.

"Damn right," said Carl and then there was quiet. Carl was clearly a man more of actions than words and his earlier actions had spoken very loudly.

Above the shower she didn't hear the click of the door closing as Carl left. She was still enjoying the hot water flowing over her skin when she heard him. Harley was naked as he stepped into the shower behind her and she felt his big hard cock against her back. He kissed her shoulders and held her tight as she giggled. She let the water rinse of the last of her body and then turned it off. She turned and they kissed, deeply and perfectly.

"Got tired of waiting," said Harley, "you all cleaned up?"

"I think so," she replied, "you have any plans?"

"Thought I might make you a dirty girl again. How's that sound to you?"

"Sounds perfect."

She let him take the lead and was not disappointed when he led her to the bed. There was no need for preliminaries - for now they both needed to enjoy each others bodies.

Monica got onto the bed and expected Harley to follow her. Instead she felt his strong hand take a hold of her legs and pull her back towards him. She let out a little gasp, half of surprise and half of delight. Harley's gaze was intent and his Big Black Cock was hard and ready. one hand held her in place while the other slid his cock home. A first few thrusts and then his hands were on her ankles holding her legs up and clear. Monica gasped again, this time with the purest satisfaction. This felt so good, so natural, the way sex was supposed to be. Their bodies perfectly complementing each other, bringing sensations and pleasure to each other.

She bit her lip and threw her arms above her head. Her fingers caught up the linen and gripped it. She felt her breasts moving with each of his plunging strokes. felt his cock reclaiming her. It felt so good and she wanted to tell him.

"Fuck me, Harley, fuck me." It came out as a sort of hoarse half-whisper but he heard her alright. She saw the smile of satisfaction on his dark face and then he was flexing his muscles to pull her back towards him. Changing the angle of her legs just that little bit, allowing each of his thrusts to penetrate that little bit more deeply. His whole cock was in her now - there had been no resistance.. She knew her pussy belonged to him now, was wet for him now.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!!!" The thought had sent the rush of desire through her. She opened her mouth as if to relieve the pressure but Harley just picked up his pace, the rhythmn of those powerful thrusts into her pussy. He moved his arms to take hold of her hips now, holding them hard. She wanted to look down to see their union but his eyes were on hers, had captured her own as surely as he now possessed the rest of her. Again the rush of feeling and emotion took her away. Her fists were still clenched around a handful of bed-linen as she gasped for breath.

Then his mouth was on hers, his tongue seeking hers, their interplay the connection of lovers.

"You trust me?" Harley asked. It was a strange question, foolish to put to a woman like her from a man like him. She knew all that but she also understood him in that moment.

"Yes."

Harley leaned back and then pulled her up and off the bed. Using the movement he spun her and then she felt his strong fingers catch her wrist. The warmth of him was at her back and then with a swift movement he as back inside her. Where he needed to be, and where she needed him to be. He held her tight and fucked her as she stood there. His big cock finding new conquests, sending new sensations careening through her body, sending blood rushing to her cheeks and making her gasp for air. The power of it wanted to carry her away but she fought the temptation. She wanted to feel it all, to experience it all.

She must have failed, if only for an instant, because she suddenly found herself back on the bed. She expected to feel his cock in her again but instead she sensed his breath and then the exquisite pleasure of his mouth on her. His tongue finding her most sensitive part, breaking down her resistance, making her howl and squirm at the intensity of her body's reaction to him. She knew at that moment that she undeniably belonged to him. Harley could bring her such pleasure seemingly at will. The first time had been no result of novelty or fluke. This man had the skills and he experience to take her to places previously unimagined and she wanted more of it, could not imagine being without it now.

His dark hand reached up and found her breasts. Black fingers tweaked and pulled on her pink nipple just the way that she liked it. Subconsciously she realised that Harley had seen her reaction to Carl doing that. He had learned and applied the lesson. She bucked her hips and shuddered as her brain registered the sensations from clit, nipples and pussy. All perfectly manipulated and exploited by the man who held her. It was enough and her passion peaked for the first and not last time that night,

Harley pulled back and smiled, then he lay on the bed and gestured. Monica didn't hesitate to lay her body on top of him. He adjusted his position and she felt the delicious rush of his Big Black Cock taking her again. His arm wrapped around her as the rolling heavy rhythmn of his fucking started again. She felt the slap of his other Black hand on her exposed butt-cheek. She winced a little.

"Ooohhh," she reacted. Not in shock or anger, just in recognition. She felt and heard his slap again and then a third time. There was a little sting but it soon became a pleasing warmth - added to the other sensations rushing through her, magnifying them.

"You Harley's girl now?" His voice was deep and in her ear, the richest and darkest of chocolate tones that seduced and claimed her.

"Fuck yeah - I'm Harley's girl. Make me your girl. Fuck me." The words were gabbled out in a stream, she didn't even know if he'd heard them or understood their jumble. However, she knew she had said them and she didn't regret it. She rejoiced in it. This was what she needed.

His hand caught her hair and caused her to arch her back. She knew it was no accident as his mouth closed over her right nipple and she felt the suction there. She knew he was marking her again, the red mark of his ownership of her. Not as a slave but as a willing possession. For the second time she gasped and shuddered as the sensations crested within her.

Monica regained herself and began to ride him. She had never done this before. It was new to her and she savoured the sensations, luxuriated in the hot desire for her that she could see in Harley's dark eyes. Her hair flew around her, those strands that hadn't been caught by the sweat on her face. She was working hard and being worked hard.

Her muscles weren't used to it and her pace began to falter. His hands gripped her tight and moved her back into the old rhythmn. A hand released her and a moment later that sting and warmth from her butt, the sound of his slap. Urging her on. She gritted her teeth and redoubled her efforts. To be one of Harley's girls she instinctively knew that she had to be one of the best. She wanted that and more - she wanted to be the best of all.

"Fuck yeah - ride that Big Black Cock you fly bitch. Earn what you're needing, earn it."

She didn't need the command but she exulted in it. Not in the words themselves but rather in how they were delivered. There was an intensity that thrilled her, sent the adrenaline pulsing through her arteries and veins. Helping her to push through her feelings of fatigue, letting her ride on and on and on. Her own self linked to his expressed desire, man and woman uniting in seeking their bodies consummation.

He reached for her breasts and his dark hands cupped them, stark against her pale skin, the firm flesh of his palms against her sensitive nipples. She rode on as his hands moved up to her shoulders. She felt the strength there and then she slipped forward, her breasts against his chest, her mouth against his. Still she kept fucking him but the position was more difficult. She paused and took a deep breath of air. Then she pushed herself back upright on top of him and began to ride again. Fucking his magnificent cock as hard as she could, feeling every part of her body rejoice at the sensations flowing through her. Rode him until she opened her mouth and howled out her joy.

Now at last her body couldn't maintain the pace and Harley clearly sensed it. As her movements weakened he took over. Thrusting his cock hard and fast into her and forcing the orgasm that had been building to sustain and peak.

Only then did she gain some respite. Panting for breath, her hair falling round her face, her eyes shining with exhilaration.

"Up here you fine piece," said Harley in a low growl of desire. She understood his hand movement and moved her pussy up to his face. She had to take a moment as his talented tongue worked its magic one more but his hard cock was there and she knew what she wanted.

She took him into her mouth, for the second time that night tasted herself on a Black man's cock. She took him into her mouth and did her best to please him.

"Damn you're good," was her reward. She thrilled to hear that from a man like him. Three words from him meant more than a lifetime of praise from callow trust-fund youths like her old boyfriends. Harley was a man and he knew his business.

The exquisite sensations from her pussy ended but she didn't hesitate. She kept sucking and working on his cock, kept to her task even when he slapped her butt cheek a little harder than before. There was an intense pleasure in giving herself to him, in allowing him to enjoy his prize as he desired. Her time with him had told her that she would earn her reward in time.

"Yeah you a dirty girl alright, you a naughty girl too. " His big hand slapped her butt again. "You know a phat white booty like this drives a man crazy don't you. You know only real men deserve a phat assed white girl like you don't you." Another slap, still a little bit firmer. "You know it alright. Who deserves this phat white booty girl? Tell me." Another slap - she knew her butt had to be shining pink now but she didn't care. Each slap just reminded her who she belonged to now, who she had given herself to. Who she wanted to possess her.

"It belongs to you Harley."

"Damn right it does." Another perfectly-judged slap, hard enough to feel but not so hard it hurt beyond a delicious sensation. "Not just to me though - who else gets this phat white booty."

She knew what he wanted and she gave it to him as she knew she would willingly give him anything at that moment,. "To Black men - I belong to Black men."

"Oh yeah. Thass how its meant to be. Fine piece like you is surely wasted on them little white boys. You was built for the Black man - perfect for him. You getting that girl?" One last slap. Now her butt had to be glowing for sure. "They gonna want this booty too. You gotta know that."

She tensed involuntarily. That wasn't something she had ever done. His cock was standing hard and proud in front of her. Her pussy and mouth loved it but there was no way something that big was going into her ass without it hurting like fuck.