Champion of the Goddess Pt. 03

Story Info
Raven continues to face challenges to free will.
37.4k words
4.84
3.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champion of the Goddess, Part 3

Synopsis: This is a continuation of the New Game Master and Next Game Master series. The premise of the story will be lost to those who did not read the previous version. After a night of ups and down Raven was almost halfway back to level 20.

Raven continued his education of his ladies, not just in bed but in the mechanics of the game.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm August 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

He headed off to sleep and found himself in the sanctum.

He sighed. He willed his cock down and had a seat. Mother and Myssara walked over, "What is on your mind."

He looked up, "I am trying to use this shelter every night to prolong the trip. I do not know how many days are required to give birth but we would be pushing it if I had to guess."

Mother nodded, "If you get to the encounter, we think you will, it will not be a problem. It will take you to the last day of your stay in town."

He looked at her, "Was that spell already in the book?"

Myssara nodded, "Yes it was and I gave you bonus XP for the creative solution that did not involve cutting the poor girl. You are right in the fact you are ahead of the curve. You are eight days out and it will be another two days if I am right for you to get to the point of being level 10."

He sighed, "Did any of those 20 horses happen to be ponies?"

She nodded, "There are 4 in the back. With the same horseshoes."

He looked at her, "How far off from level 9 am I?"

She looked at him, "You made level 8 tonight. You are about halfway to level 9."

He nodded, "I cannot believe she broke my fucking wrist."

Mother smiled, "I was shocked she did it as well. The girl does not just love you she is in love with you. Deeply."

He nodded, "I know. That is why I made her my companion. 20 years without Kerria had me looking for companionship. When you told me I would never see her again I was livid. I wanted a sword so bad to run you through with it. I was just so angry."

She nodded, "I knew you were. You came out of a bad situation with no great options. Your solutions to choosing a new goddess were over the top. I know you did it to try and debase her but she enjoyed the challenge and the taste."

He chuckled, "So do you from what I have seen. It wasn't to debase her. It was to show I was pissed at being a fuck toy. If I was going to get used that way again it needed to be someone with skills."

Mother turned red, "Well I suppose I have enjoyed your cock everywhere. I know you were not in a good place and you felt your actions would kill one or the other of you when you did. Your heart gained about 20 beats when you looked at Myssara. I should have known then you were falling for her."

He nodded. "Level 8, the feat from Eldrick I will take clustered shot. I was not expecting to be back so soon. Not after my last set of tests."

Mother nodded, "There is another test if we can get you both to agree."

He looked at her, "Which test?"

She looked at Raven, "Your daughter, Violet in the pool."

He shook his head, "She is a half-goddess, how do you know the pool will not kill her?"

She nodded, "We would test a small amount of water on her and see what it does."

He looked at her, "Why do I need to agree to it? She has her own free will."

Mother sat up, moved back, and sighed, "You would be a safety measure."

He looked at her, "Does this measure have to do with my cock and her cunt?"

Mother nodded, "If an issue occurred only."

He shook his head, "How many ways do I have to tell you no? I will not agree. You can talk to her if she wished to go it alone but you will send me away before you do so. If the water harms her, I will rescind my offer to have her join me.

It is one thing to experiment on me and another to do it to her. What are you going to do if the pool turns her into a Goddess? How many half-goddesses have you tried this upon?"

She looked at him, "She would be the first."

He looked at her, "Give me odds of her turning into a goddess? Higher than 50%?"

Mother looked at Raven, "We do not have numbers."

Raven looked at her, "You are trying to talk your way around this. You want me here because you think it will be significant and you cannot stop it without me. Correct?"

Mother looked at him, "We know there is a chance of it occurring but we have no numbers for it. As to stopping it, yes you would be the only means."

Raven looked at her, "Ball is in your court. My answer is no."

She looked behind him, "Did you hear him?"

She spoke, "I heard him, but what is this about water and pools?"

He looked at her, "They want to expose you to the water in the pool. It is an energy pool that looks like water over there. They are hoping that it has a significant enough effect that I would jump to your rescue and mate with you to produce children.

I told her no for me. I will not be here. It could kill you or turn you into a goddess. Go ahead, Mother. Tell her you are not hoping that I will be forced to mate with her?"

Mother looked at him, "I have made it known that I want you to mate with your children."

He glared at her, "I expect that it will be her choice to be a goddess when she is ready and not before. You did not answer my last question so let me reword it for you. Yes or no. The purpose of this experiment is to get me to mate with my daughter?

Mother looked at Raven, "There are many things that can be learned from this experiment."

He sighed, "I will rephrase again. Yes or no. The MAIN purpose of this experiment is to get me to mate with my daughter."

She sighed, "Yes."

He growled at her, "Not no, but FUCK NO! I am thinking you are so removed from humanity that you have gone sick in the head!"

She looked angry, "Be careful with your choice of words!"

He looked at her, "Tell me how you would have reacted as Eve to this kind of activity? Would she spread her legs for this? Don't bother running off send me back as I do not want to be here. I have said no! I don't even want to hear her answer to your question."

Mother disappeared. Myssara looked at Raven, "She is furious! I have never seen her like this."

He looked at her, "Send me back."

She sighed, "I can't Mother has us locked in at the moment. He moved to the center of the room.

He shouted something he knew would strike a nerve, "Hundreds of years, remember!"

Myssara went wide-eyed, "She could kill you!"

He looked at her, "Then she loses her prize stud because that is what she is treating me like. I told her if she forced me to go against my principles, I would kill myself. I would do it."

He looked at Violet, "Know if you ever do this experiment and it makes you a goddess. I have already warned you I will not stop it through sex. If it makes you a goddess before you are ready then you are making that choice. Has she released the lockout?"

She shook her head. Raven looked at Myssara, "Did you know that was the main purpose of her experiment? To force your daughter into sex with me? Don't bother answering because I can see it on your face. I thought you loved me and you would do this to someone you love? Two of them for that matter?"

Mother returned, "She has no free will where I am concerned."

He glared at her, "You planned to rob my daughter of her free will if I refused. This seems as underhanded as the recruiting methods from Earth. She becomes a goddess and she loses her free will with you in exchange?"

He walked toward the machine and mother shouted, "Stop."

He continued walking and she pulled him back to her. He looked at her, "Your plan to keep me here forever?"

Mother shook her head, "I will send you back."

Myssara looked at Raven, "Your energy levels are elevated."

He looked over, "Why are you stopping me from going to the device? What are you afraid of?"

Mother sighed, "It serves the purpose we talked about, but it will occur when you use it the first time. It is instantaneous and irreversible. It has the answers to everything we talked about but you can only have them when you are ready to actually do it."

He pointed at Violet, "Like her free will on being a goddess. With no free will in the decision, you are attempting to force with this testing, as you have my answer. My energy levels are elevated. We shall see how they are tomorrow now won't we."

Myssara sighed and nodded, "Until tomorrow, my love."

He simply nodded. She knew just how pissed he was.

He woke in the morning Mary riding his cock. He looked around and most of them had packed up and gone outside. He willed himself soft. Mary's eyes went wide, "What happened?"

He pulled her down and whispered, "They tried to trap me into fucking Violet last night. They wanted to do an experiment on her. It had a chance of turning her into a goddess which she is not ready for. They expected and wanted me to stop it by draining energy off of her. That was the main goal of the experiment to get me to fuck my daughter."

Marry whispered, "She is not even a Goddess!"

He nodded, "She was close enough that they wanted to force my hand. I was against it. Mother had us locked in for a while when she left. My energy levels right now are elevated. I refused to let her address it."

He went hard again and she gasped, He looked at her, "I needed your attention. I was livid and would not touch Myssara or Mother even though my energy levels are elevated. They are worried about letting it go critical."

She fucked him hard and fast. He grabbed her hips and pounded her harder and faster as he picked her up and slammed her down. She wailed out and came all over him.

He kept going as he stood with her still on his cock. She wailed and the ladies came back in. He had her hanging in front of him. He fucked her G-spot fast and hard. She sprayed all over him. He came deep into her and shot 30 ropes into her. She gasped and wailed again. She sprayed him again as her ejcaulant and his cum flew out of her wave after wave.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her. She looked at him wide-eyed. "Get your energy levels fixed. While that was fucking incredible it was also very scary. I am going to be leaking for 2 days."

He sat her down and held a hand over her cunt. He cleaned it out and she climaxed again and again from the sensation. He looked at her, "Anything you leak out will be yours."

She nodded, "Noted."

He cleaned himself up as well. He sat down and studied his spells for the day, "You need to go and get the four war ponies in the barn."

She looked at Raven, "They have war ponies in there?"

He nodded, "They lost 8 somewhere so there were a couple of halflings in the group before. Grab them all while you are at it if they have not been brought out yet."

She nodded. He got fresh clothes on and packed up.

He waited for her to get back with the horses and they were ready to go. He looked at Blossom, "Want to try a ten-horse team with horses equipped with speed horseshoes?"

She looked at him, "You're joking right?"

He shook his head, "Should be able to get riding speeds for travel time. Might run the wheels right off the wagon.

She shook her head, "Want to get there too. I am not ready to go there yet."

He looked at the Rogue, "Has your aim improved any?"

He nodded, "Considerably according to Jewels."

He looked at him, "Then mount up." They went down and headed toward his old horse and Raven looked at him, "One of the new ones Mary is bringing out."

He nodded, they brought them all around about twenty minutes later all of them decked out. They got mounted up.

He looked at Orchid, "You going into a prestige class Orchid?"

She shook her head, "No I talked about it with Myssara. I wanted to stay pure wizard."

Blossom chuckled, "Myssara is not much for talk, she enjoys sex more. I came to the same solution with her the one time I visited her after joining your group. She is good. Even better when she uses that strap-on device. She is not you."

Mary looked over, "Shadow Dancer and we have visited on a few occasions. All had sex in them, but mostly it was to talk about our love for you and any concerns we have."

He looked at her, "You knew about my energy levels when you woke up then."

She nodded, "Yes. She is right about your aggressiveness in bed getting extreme if they get too high. She did not tell me why you left them high."

He looked at Bella, She smiled, "Only once and she can suck a cunt. She showed me the other half of that night. The part the other students did not see where you and she took on Orchid and Blossom. Then the double fisting of Myssara. That is what led to the fisting the other night. Wanting you to do it to us, not the double fisting."

Mary jumped in, "Girl talk, the seven of us, now 5 in your bed. That was when Bella and Jewels told us they loved each other and while they enjoyed our company, they wanted to be exclusive."

He nodded, "I gathered that. I told Jewels I wanted to give her more children this life so when that occurs it will be her and Bella with me for those encounters. For the purposes of getting her pregnant. Also, you Mary as Bella approves at having a playmate while I fill up Jewels."

Bella smiled and nodded.

He looked at Rhonda, "Divine Scion, She and I made out before I started this life but I have not had her company since. Vain told me about her night on the altar. I did not watch the whole thing.

She said it was incredible, terrifying and she didn't think she could do that on any regular basis. Once was enough for her."

He smiled, "That was the goal. I had too many already. I did not need an eighth who wanted exclusive rights to me."

The ladies laughed. Rhonda smiled. "That is why you stretched it out so long."

He nodded. "She is carrying 9 of my children though."

Rose looked at Raven, "Nine!?"

He nodded and explained what the genes did and how it worked.

She looked at him. "So the champions will cause a population expansion."

He smiled, "Explosion would be a better term. The goddesses ensure there are no genetic mutations to cause birth defects but without a fresh infusion of material, the worlds have a problem with too much inbreeding. The champions provide a solution to that problem."

She nodded, "I think I understand but what is a birth defect?"

He sighed, "There are so many. However, I will say some you could relate to is being born blind, deaf, or missing limbs."

She looked at Raven, "That is horrible. I am glad the goddesses are taking steps to address this."

He called out, "Raven scout road."

He smiled, "So are you ladies honored to be carrying my children?"

She smiled at that as did the others. Mary just hugged him, "I know it is difficult to talk about. That explanation actually helps me to understand things that Myssara was trying to tell me. I will be talking with her tonight about last night's issues. She will get an ear full. You fix your energy though."

He nodded, "Yes, my true love."

He kissed her, "For you and the children."

They had no encounters that day. They found the next campsite.

They pulled into the campsite, set up shelters, fed the horses, and put them away for the night. He looked at the ladies, "I am going to eat and head off to sleep. You ladies are free to enjoy each other's company but I have a Goddess to deal with."

They nodded as they knew his mind was set and he had been on edge all day. He finished eating and took the bunk nearest the fire and went to sleep. He found himself in the sanctum with a naked Myssara. He looked at her, "Bring my daughter here."

She looked at him, "Your levels are nearing critical."

He looked at her, "Then you better do it quickly. I want to see and know the status of Violet before I do anything."

She sighed and Violet appeared.

She smiled a little timidly and he asked her, "Did you go through with their experiment?"

She shook her head, "Mother canceled it after you left. The other Grand Master was furious about what they were trying to do. Your sister had to reign him in. He is not a champion yet; he has not undergone the procedure and Ravanna is having more misgivings about him being the one.

He told me he wanted to move worlds after this life. She talked him into giving it one more life first to see if they could find common ground. I know I will want to come to your world."

He looked at her, "I will not allow it as long as they keep trying to undermine my free will. We have time to address that. I wanted to check that you were alright first."

She nodded, "I understand."

Raven looked at Myssara, "You and I will have words."

Myssara nodded, "I know."

He looked at Myssara, "Get her here now."

She sighed, "She is still furious."

Raven growled out, "If she ever wants any of my daughters on my world then she will bring her ass here now!"

Mother showed up and she looked at Raven, "You are really pushing it!"

He looked at her and said calmly, "Welcome to the club. When the time comes, she will be allowed to come to my world. What you would call a proof of concept. She will NOT be allowed to mate with me under any circumstances.

If you set her up with more than one life because she wishes it so be it. She will not be one of my companions. No influence. You do not need a decision on others for 18 years unless you break your word and send them to a world so they grow up in two days. Like you did Violet. Are these terms acceptable? What are my energy levels?"

She looked at him, "I will accept those terms. I wish to apologize to both of you for this. You would see it as a betrayal of your trust. I saw it for the larger purpose of generating more diverse lives to populate my worlds. Your energy levels are dangerously high."

He looked at her, "Lay down." She did so.

He slid up between her legs and eased his way inside. He did not even pump, he just shot 5 into her.

He felt the drain and waited until it stopped.

Raven backed away, "Now?"

Mother looked at him, "They are where they were last night."

He looked at Myssara, "Your turn."

She looked at Raven, "Like that?"

He looked at her, "No I will give you one climax first. I wanted Mother to remember what it was like with Adam. If she wants me to breed that way, I could just do it like that." Myssara laid down.

Violet watched as he slid into her. He gave her long and slow strokes and she could still see the anger in his face. Myssara had tears starting, "I am so sorry."

Raven looked at her, "For doing it or getting called on it?"

Myssara looked at him, "Both."

He sped up on her and kept going at a faster and faster rate. She fought, climaxing trying to prolong it. He rubbed her clit and she lost it.

He shot forward and gave her 10. He felt the drain and waited for it to finish.

He got up and he went back over to mother, "Have I made my point?"

As he slid back into her again. She nodded, "Yes you have made your point and given me a painful reminder of my past. That's what hurt."

He looked at her, "Male or female power can corrupt. If you do not remember where you came from and keep it in check."

He started fucking her fast and furious and He tweaked a nipple. She climaxed and he kept going.