All Comments on 'Champions Vol. 02'

by ScreamingEagle101

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
bereznikbereznikabout 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story but Vol 3 is not available. The post script notes state "I plan to release it no later than winter 2017". Can you please post it on this forum, you have left everything hanging and a s you say it is quite annoying when you find that the ending is not available. the story is definitely 5* in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dangit, reading the below I'm guessing 2022 means they lost and Enyo is now in charge.. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I mean... You already know what i'm going to say about volume 3.

If you ever see this, a fellow officer from the french armed forces salutes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's always heartbreaking to enjoy a story so much but to not have it completed. Life gets in the way and who knows what truly happened but it's still frustrating none the less (especially with indication that volume 3 was basically complete). 4 years later though and it's hard to imagine that it will be picked up again. To think where it could have gone finishing off Laurena's tale as champion and then on to David's as the creator's champion (different realms etc) not to mention my hope of incorporating the dragons. I will say my only desire here has currently been squashed in that the three of them (David, Laurena and Sapphire) didn't fall in love with one another. It really felt like it was finally setting up for it (and maybe if future volumes were released, it would) but it was seemingly crushed in the last few pages which I wasn't happy with. If the story never continues, then I'll at least continue on the belief that it does (it seems only fitting with the theme of the religion that David could overcome and learn to love more than one person. Sapphire and Laurena appeared to be headed down that road together anyway so a hurdle of bringing David on board could have been enjoyable to read/experience). I won't give up hope yet though and intend to check back in from time to time in the off chance miracles do happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job, wasn't sure if I would with all of the other types of gods in this story. and yet you are a very good writer of stories. my question Is Varus actually galen the one Saffire has been looking for ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the authors name is: Richard Cranium, in reality. Maybe worshipping with Eros.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finishing this story after listening to God of War Ragnorok OST. I may be a civilian, but I salute this author. I won't say words, or that cheezy half assed "Thank you for your service" lip-service.

But i think about this stuff every day. And I'll do what i can to pass on the lessons that I've learned.

Be better. That's how you can thank anyone from the military. Listen to them, learn from them, be better.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

5 stars - this is top quality!

Too bad the author didn’t finish this, as this a truly epic adventure!

Thank you for the two volumes - with the hope that you eventually come around to ending this with a third volume?!

I salute you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey bro I been waitn for years on volume 3 is it gonna come out or do we need to let ol JC the continuer run wit this amazing work u have started but never finished....and ive read a few of JCs works and hes good but there's nothing like the original writer wen it comes to stories as gripping as this man....hope all is well with ya and please let ur adoring fans kno if ur still up to the task bro

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

It would be amazing if this guy came back and finished this thing. I hope he's all right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this one as well, brother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is interesting and well written, but it is now 2023..... When will chapter three become available?

Keep up the good work and finish that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sometimes tales dying in reason of too high expedations to get finished. Hope the author is fine well off. Sadly, i guess we will never know what's the main part & end of that storyline should have been. I enjouyed that tale so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible story, reread this a few times now and still hoping for more. If the author is not able to continue this perhaps one of you other clever authors would continue this superb story.

HelgamiteHelgamite4 months ago

I loved the references of Monty pythons and the holy grail! Plus I've seen references to Greece, Egypt and either Aztec, Olmec or I can civilizations. You have merged them very well! I'm impressed. I've seen references to other movies as well and loved em!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, sad it's unfinished.

Several interesting threads like:

* will the sheriff betray the town under siege?

* The military campaigns and the rope a dope strategy

* slavery - will any key characters get captured

* final champions battle and revealing the creator's champion

* the trials - foreshadowing : will we see sacrifice? What will be the cost of saving the world? Which characters will they say goodbye to via the dragon kin spirit ritual

Very good story, interesting character development, solid themes, sadly incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Had another look at the author's bio. 2018 update suggests vol 3 almost complete and plans for 4. Any ideas what happened? Did it just evaporate, on another story site or has it moved to a pay site?

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story so far. But, what happened to chapter 3???

Please continue with this series your readers are waiting.

parenthesisparenthesis29 days ago

Hope the author is okay. No updates on Amazon / Goodreads either, so I guess not.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous