Chance Meeting of Two Like Minds

Story Info
Two guys who meet and click together like no other.
1.4k words
3.83
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that just wanted to share with folks. Do miss this man and his cock.

Met Grant on KIK. Just a chance chat with an unknown. We seemed to be of like mind and interest. We were on the shaved page room. He and I both kept our cock and balls shaved. After our initial chat we decided to meet in a public place. That day we went to a camp grounds in a state park. Early in the season only a couple of campers there. Parked next to one another and started talking like we had known each other for years. Really uncanny how it worked out.

After spending a couple hours just talking about guy things and drinking a few beers each, got to thinking it was time to move on. Now Grant was real horny and wanting a blow job and asked if I wanted to check out his back seat in his truck. We both drove Dodge Rams, his was a mega cab. Sure enough it was so amazing after crawling into back seat to realize there was so much room there. He proceeded to pull his cock out. I was so impressed with his size. The pics he had sent did not do it justice. Little over 8 in. long, and at least as big around as a beer can. I couldn't wait too attempt to swallow that monster.

I started at the top and worked my way down his shaft, licked around his balls a bit. They to were very nice in size. Spent as much time as I could just enjoying the size and girth of this beautiful cock. Kept working slowly and methodically till was able to swallow it completely. Grant then took this opportunity to grab my head and fuck my throat. It felt so good, then just about the time he was ready to cum he stopped and allowed me to suck his load out. Yum, so very tasty, just couldn't get enough. I continued to lick and suck and ravish his cock till he pushed me away saying he had had enough. He buttoned up then and we both prepared to leave.

We kept in touch through text messages and a naughty pic once in awhile. Then about a month later heard a pickup in the drive. Opened the door to see Grant had decided to make an appearance at my home. As I opened the door and said hi to him, he shook his head and said, "you really are a nudist". As I was nude as I opened the door and stepped out. "Yes Sir", when I am home it truly is no clothes day, whatever the day may be.

I welcomed him into my home, offered him a beverage. We visited a bit, then he dropped his trousers and sat on the couch. I proceeded to sit on the floor between his legs and worship his cock as we continued to talk about things in our lives. Grant then caressed my head and pulled it to his cock, telling me it was time to enjoy his cock. His cock was so beautiful, big, hard, smooth, with large veins running top to bottom. Nice soft ball sack hanging down. I proceeded to worship it like it would be the last time I would ever see it or taste it. Once again he grabbed my head and started thrusting into my throat, as if it wasn't already there. Then just as he was starting to cum he quit and let me work the load out and into my throat on my own. Once again I was impressed at the way we seemed to work together so well.

His load of cum tasted so good I wished for more, that was not to be on this day. We visited just a little longer as I played with his cock till he had enough and it was time for him to go. Saying good-bye and attempting to set up a time to get together in the future.

Short time later it finally happened, we found a time to get together again. I drove to Grant's home, we did live some distance from one another. Parked on the street in front of his house. Walked across the street into his garage were he was waiting for me. I attempted to greet him with a kiss, it just felt right. That was not to be, sadly was not his thing. No problem, we just move forward from there. He invited me into his home. We entered into the kitchen from the garage, upon entering the kitchen he instructed me to strip. Said if I liked to be nude I was going to be nude. He was still fully clothed. Grant said follow me, we can visit in here. So through the dining room around the corner to the living room we went. Upon entering the living room I stumbled and almost went back. Grant had anticipated this and said no it good come on in. There was another man sitting on his couch.

Grant introduce us and told me everything was okay to just come sit between his legs on the floor like I seem to have started to make a habit of doing. Grant sat in his recliner and pulled out his cock. I automatically reached for his cock and we continued to visit as if it was just the 2 of us there. After stroking his cock a bit and his precum was flowing. I couldn't take it anymore, audience or not I wanted this mans cock. I licked, stroked, and loved his cock from top to bottom, never forgetting his balls. His whole package was just so tasty and desirable. When I felt Grant getting close to Cumming, he grabbed my head and fucked my throat hard, slamming my face against his body and his cock in my throat. Just as his cum started boiling out of his balls he stopped and allowed me to finish sucking his load out of his body, emptying his balls in my belly. Was allows amazed at how good his cum tasted. Knew I would never get enough of it.

As we sat in the afterglow, me still sucking on his cock, enjoying the feel of it, and him caressing my head. He spoke to his buddy and asked how he enjoyed that. His buddy was very pleased with my performance and said it was hot as hell. Grant then asked him if he wanted me to suck him off also. Buddy says sure thing and immediately shucked his trousers off and put his cock in my face. Not nearly as big as Grants, but sizable in its own way. I proceeded to lick and suck this cock, also enjoying the taste and size. From his balls to the tip, I attempted to make him feel as good as I did Grant. He must have been really turned on as it seemed like to cum was at the tip and took no time at all to place it in my belly. Was the first time I had sucked 2 cocks in succession like that and I knew it would not be may last if I could help it.

After cleaning Buddy thoroughly, I crawled back to Grant to enjoy his cock some more. this was not to be as he pushed me away saying he was just to tender. so I sat on the floor and visited with these 2 just like you would at any other time. The only difference was Grant and Buddy were dressed on the furniture and I was nude stroking my own cock on the floor.

We laughed and joked, talked about every day things in our lives. Nice relaxing time. All these times with Grant I was not allowed to cum, and something about it just made it so much hotter to experience. On this day he instructed me to go back to the kitchen get dressed and go before his wife got home. I was more than happy to oblige.

Over the next several months we got together every so often with our spouses but no alone time for us. Then we did plan a fishing trip for the 2 of us. Sadly this did not happen, my wife and I found out while on our vacation, Grant had been in a auto accident and perished. Will always miss the times we had, he really knew what I needed and how to treat me.