Chandni's Cheat Night

Story Info
Sweet girl cheats on her boyfriend and has a wild night.
6.4k words
3.64
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had not seen each other in over two years, but they were going to meet later that evening after work. They had worked in the same office in India, where it was her first job straight out of college, and he was a senior manager. They did not spend much time together back then, but he was always good to her. The interactions they had were always polite and friendly. Eventually they had both moved out of India - she had landed a job in Dubai and he in Singapore. They were not close friends, but they had kept in touch through social media, wishing each other and exchanging pleasantries on birthdays and festivals.

About a year after she had moved to Dubai, it so happened that he was going to be there for a week on work. She was pleasantly surprised when she knew he was visiting and told him she would be glad to meet and show him around on any day that he preferred. He was pleasantly surprised when she messaged him in the evening on the day of his arrival in Dubai to ask if he had settled into his hotel and if he needed anything. They ended up exchanging texts back and forth over the next couple of days, asking each other about work, how the day went, what they did in the evenings after work and so on. And now it was finally their day to meet.

They both started their day in rather similar fashion that morning, without really knowing just how alike their routines and lines of thinking were. He hit the gym at the hotel early and she was at her Zumba class at around the same time. After intense and invigorating exercise sessions they both took some time to get organized for the rest of the day - checking their work calendars, getting their clothes in order and so on - with their favorite music playing in the background. Both of them followed that up with a breakfast mostly consisting of eggs and fruits, but she had to make her own while he helped himself at the hotel's buffet. After that they both went into their respective bathrooms at around the same time to enjoy a nice warm shower before heading out to work.

He thought of her as he carefully trimmed his stubble. He wondered what she might be dressed in when they meet later that evening, how her silky long hair would be done, and even wondered if there was any chance they might get physical. By the time he finished his trimming and stepped into the shower he had a pulsating hard-on. As the warm water fell on his head and ran down his body, he stroked himself slowly, eyes closed, picturing her soft lips wrapped around his dick and her pretty eyes looking up at him. The pace and intensity of his stroking increased as he imagined her standing in front of him and facing the other way, bent over and leaning forward against the glass shower cabinet as he rammed into her hard and deep from behind. He could almost hear her moaning in his imagination as he erupted into a big orgasm, splashing his thick warm cum against the inside of the shower cabinet. His heavy breathing gently slowed down, almost in time with the cum sliding down the glass to the floor. He cleared his head and cleaned himself up, smiling as he thought that in reality it was going to be just another nice dinner with a former colleague and nothing more.

Little did he know that almost at that exact moment she was in her shower, her wet body leaning back against the shower cabinet, long hair freshly shampooed and bundled up on her head waiting to be washed, eyes closed and lips slightly parted, her left hand squeezing and pinching her right breast and nipple as the index and middle fingers of her right hand vigorously rubbed her clitoris while she imagined his handsome face looking at her intently as he lay on top of her and ploughed into her really hard. Her eyes shut more tightly, her mouth opened wider, and her breathing got heavy as she exploded into an intense orgasm that completely drained her. She stepped back under the shower to clean and calm herself, thinking it was going to be just another nice dinner with a former colleague, and nothing more.

They both had a good day at work and texted each other a couple of times during the day just to make sure the plan was still on. It was!

Arjun was sitting on a high stool at the bar and talking to someone on the phone when he spotted Chandni enter. He put a hand up and waved slightly as she stood just inside the door and scanned the place to try and find him. She beamed a big bright smile and waved back as she started walking towards him. It was the perfect opportunity for him to check her out and take it all in. He was only half-listening to what the other person was saying on the phone as he carefully observed every minute detail while Chandni walked towards him.

The first things that anyone would notice about her were those beautiful big eyes and her wide mouth with the slightly protruding lower lip. Combined with her light toned skin and bright toothy smile, it made for a rather pretty picture indeed. It was obvious that she'd been working out regularly and her formal black skirt and blue shirt hugged her shapely 34B.28.34 frame nicely. Her classy four inch high heels elevated her 5'5" frame and accentuated the sway in her walk. She had her silky hair done in a neat high ponytail with some of it in the front combed to one side and tucked behind her left ear. Her nails were done in a classy French manicure with white tips. She wore a simple gold pendant on a delicate chain with matching dangling earrings. An elegant watch adorned her dainty wrist. His memory of her from their time together in India was of a simple and sweet young girl with a shy smile. Her dressing sense was a lot more confident and sexier now, but she still had the slightly demure demeanor about her.

For her part, she tried to look away and break eye-contact as she felt slightly uncomfortable with his constant gaze as she walked towards him, but she also stole a few glances and noticed that he looked as handsome and fit as ever. The short cropped but stylish haircut and well-groomed stubble added to his rugged sort of sex appeal. He was dressed in the classic brown shoes, navy blue trousers, and white shirt with a bold tie that he had loosened just enough to open the top button of his shirt. A chunky metal watch with a blue dial peeked out from under his French-cuffs and his cufflinks matched the dial of his watch perfectly. He finished his phone call just as she reached him, stepped down from the bar stool and gave her a hug and said, 'It's so good to see you after all these years!'

It was early in the evening on a weekday and the place was relatively empty. They decided to stay at the bar instead of getting a table, requested the bartended to reduce the volume of the music slightly and dove into a pleasant conversation over a nice cocktail. They talked about their old workplace, remembered some common friends fondly, laughed about a few others, asked about each other's current work and life in general and basically enjoyed being in each other's company. She asked about his wife, and he brought up the subject of her boyfriend. They both gave off the impression of being in a happy space on the personal front.

As the bartender replaced their drinks, she pulled off her rubber band and undid her neat ponytail, shaking her head from side to side and running her fingers through her silky hair. He could barely conceal his lust, so to take his mind off that he removed his cufflinks and folded his sleeves up, revealing his muscular forearms, and now it was her turn to feel a little warm. He handed the cufflinks to her and asked, 'Could you keep these in your handbag for me please?' As she turned around to reach for her bag, he got a good close look at her silky long hair. Freed from the high ponytail her hair fell till her lower back, and the golden-brown streaks looked sexy.

A couple of drinks in and they were both getting a little flirty. He paid her a few compliments about her smile and her hair and confessed that her demure nature had always appealed to him. She was still a little shy and wasn't so direct in her approach, instead telling him that some of the girls in the office had a crush on him, especially because he played the guitar too. He smiled back and asked, 'Were you one of them?' She blushed a little and changed the subject.

'Do you want to have dinner now or shall we get one more drink before we go?' They ended up having three more drinks and flirted a lot more. As they got up to leave, he thanked the bartender and tipped him while she tied her hair back into a high ponytail, but it was not so neat this time.

By the time they left the bar they were practically arm-in-arm and had changed plans. He had suggested going up to his hotel room and ordering dinner there. At least that way they could both get out of the uncomfortable footwear they had been wearing all day and put their feet up and have a more relaxed meal he argued. She saw no flaw with his reasoning.

Sitting in the back seat of the cab and still chatting away as they drove towards his hotel, they were both silently wondering the same thing. Was he just being practical about the footwear and the comfort or was he going to make a move on her, she wondered? Was she just being friendly and polite in accepting his invite or was he going to get some action tonight, he wondered? His wife was in Singapore and her boyfriend was visiting his family in India, so they would not be disturbed. It could potentially be a fun and memorable night ahead, and they had nothing to lose. Time will tell, they both thought to themselves, and left it at that.

They got into the hotel elevator and were heading up to his room. After over two hours of non-stop chattering, they suddenly seemed to have nothing to talk about. An awkward silence engulfed them. As the elevator doors opened, he made an 'after you' gesture. She stepped out and stood in the landing area not knowing which way to go. 'To the left' he said as he pulled his keycard out of his pocket.

Again, there was the awkward silence as she walked ahead, fully conscious that he was eyeing her from behind. It made her feel awkward but aroused. The carpeted corridor muffled the sound from her heels but did nothing to lessen the sexy sway of her butt. Her ponytail swayed from side to side with every step she took. With each passing moment it was getting harder to resist her. And with each step she took she was becoming more conscious of his gaze on the back of her body. She suddenly stopped when she heard a door opening slightly behind where she was, and she turned around to realize that she had already walked past his room. He had opened the door and was smiling at her from the doorway. Slightly embarrassed, she smiled her demure smile again, looked down at the floor, and walked back towards him.

He held the door ajar and stepped aside to let her pass. As soon as she was in, he let go of the door and it started to swing back shut very slowly. They just stood there in the entrance passage looking into each other's eyes, not saying a word. As soon as the door shut the light from the corridor was cut out and the room went pitch black. The housekeeping people must have drawn the heavy curtains he realized. They couldn't see a thing, and only heard each other breathing. They stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity before he finally said 'I think the card slot is behind where you're standing.'

'Ok, I'll move and let you insert it' she replied and realized too late how wrong that sounded. He knew he could pull his phone out of his pocket and use the light from that, or just reach out and pull the room door open again for a moment, but he didn't want to. In the darkness the sound of her breathing and the smell of her perfume were accentuated, and he took it all in.

'It will be easier for you to turn around and do it yourself, it's right behind where you're standing' he said, and she instinctively reached out in the dark to take the key-card from the hand she knew he was holding out. In the dark she couldn't see a thing and ended up putting her palm around his forearm and then gently slid it down to his wrist and finally got the keycard and turned around to find the slot.

His eyes had adjusted a bit to the darkness, and he could clearly make out the shape of her body. He stepped in close behind her. She felt his presence barely an inch away as she rubbed the palm of her left hand on the wall, trying to locate the slot for the keycard which she held in her right hand. His vision was better adjusted to the dark than hers and he spotted the slot in a few seconds. He reached out over her left shoulder and put his left palm over hers and guided it to the little plastic rectangle.

She could feel her butt brushing against his upper thighs and his chest pressing against her back now. He could finally smell her up close and it was intoxicating. She tilted her head slightly to the right and back, anticipating the kiss on her neck as she felt him lean forward and bend down. Instead, she heard him whisper 'You have the card'. A little embarrassed but very turned on, she slid the card into its slot and at the exact same instant when the lights came on, she felt his right hand on her waist and a soft warm kiss on the left side of her neck.

He kissed and nibbled all over the side and back of her neck, cheek, and ear. The kisses slowly got more wet, and the nibbles and bites gradually became more intense. His hands were feeling her body from over her clothes, gently rubbing up and down the sides of her torso with firm squeezes over her breasts and ass, both of which were shapely and firm. She had her eyes closed and sounds of soft moans and heavy breathing escaped her slightly parted lips. She reached up with her left hand and ran her fingers through his short hair while her right hand went behind her and rubbed the inside of his thighs and slowly worked up towards his crotch.

As his kissing and fondling got more intense, she started scratching his scalp with her long nails and rubbing and squeezing his crotch from over his pants. He was grinding into her and started undoing the buttons of her shirt with his right hand while his left went down to slide her skirt up. With the top few buttons of her shirt open he slid his hand inside and fondled and squeezed her breasts more from over what felt like a lace bra. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist now and his left hand caressed the insides of her thighs and along the edges of her lace panty. She had worked the front of his trousers open and was rubbing his dick from over his boxers. It felt quite big, but she couldn't tell for sure yet. As if almost reading her thought, he took half a step back and pulled down his pants and boxers.

She started to turn around to face him, but he held her firmly by the shoulders and kept her facing the wall. She realized that he was going to take her from behind right away, and the thought made her wet instantly. She proceeded to undo the rest of the buttons of her shirt as he stepped back in and rubbed his exposed cock against her ass cheeks and panty. She reached back again and took his throbbing hard cock in her right hand and slowly started to jerk it. It felt hard as steel and was pretty thick too. He took off her shirt and let it fall to the floor and then proceeded to kiss and lick her all over the back of her neck and upper back with his arms wrapped tightly around her, rubbing her smooth belly and squeezing her breasts firmly as she continued stroking his big dick. The tension was building up and becoming unbearable. He couldn't wait to take her, and she was longing to feel that hard cock inside her as well.

He took a couple of steps back and spread his legs as wide as he could with his pants and boxers still around his ankles. He finally had a good view of her lingerie and saw she was wearing a nice black lace set. He would have liked to get a good view from the front but that could wait for later. He held her by the hips and pulled her back until her butt was only a few inches in front of him and then put a firm hand on her upper back and pushed her forward until she was bent forward and leaning against the wall. He unhooked her bra and then pulled her panty down. She spread her legs as wide as she could with her panty around her ankles and inhaled sharply as she felt his hand on her pussy. He was glad she was smooth down there with no hair at all and relished the thought of going down on her later.

Her pussy felt soft and warm as he gently massaged her clitoris with his fingers. She was starting to moan softly and was moving her butt around in response to the attention on her clit. He finally parted the lips and slowly slid his middle finger in. Her pussy was already wet and welcoming and the musky smell that oozed from her pussy was intoxicating. He slowly started sliding his finger in and out until she was squirming in delight and very wet. On another other day he would have kept pleasuring her until she had an orgasm, but today he just couldn't wait any longer to be inside her. And he knew she wanted that very badly too.

He pulled his finger out of her and tasted her juices off it. The smell and the taste were heavenly. He then spat some saliva into his hand and proceeded to pull the foreskin of his cock back and rub the saliva all over it, using it as a lubricant to get his big cock nice and wet to go in her. He put his left hand on her waist and used the right to guide the thick head of his hard wet cock to the moist lips of her pussy and started sliding it in slowly. The fact that she was wearing high-heels and leaning forward gave him a great angle. Once he had the head in, he put his right hand also on her waist and started pushing further in very slowly. She had her eyes closed and eyebrows knitted and was breathing in and out heavily through her open mouth. He stood motionless for a moment to let both of them adjust to the feeling and then started thrusting in and out slowly, going just a little further in each time.

The pace was really slow. Her body rocked back and forward very gently with each thrust. She could tell he wasn't in all the way yet, but she was feeling stretched already. He gradually built it up to a steady rhythm, pulling out almost all the way each time before going back in again. It was all done in a nice fluent motion, and she was letting out soft and low 'aahhhhhh's and 'oohhhhhhh's in time to his forward push. He started to build up the pace and despite the air-conditioning they were both beginning to sweat a little.

He took his hands off her waist and proceeded to unbutton his own shirt while he kept fucking her from behind. He would hold a steady pace for a few minutes and then take it up a notch and hold it at that tempo for another few minutes before increasing it further again. He took off his shirt, but his tie was still dangling loosely around his neck. By the time his shirt was off and dropped to the floor on top of where her shirt was lying, he was ramming into her at a quick tempo, and she had her eyes shut tightly and her moans were coming out shorter and louder.

He suddenly grabbed hold of her upper arms around her biceps with both hands and thrust forward with all his force and pulled her back towards himself at the same time, burying his big cock all the way in. She let out a loud 'ohhhh fuuucckkkkk' in a gasp of surprised pleasure as he went all the way in for the first time and touched sensitive spots deep inside her that had seldom been explored before. She was still bent forward a bit but no longer leaning against the wall. He held himself pushed all the way in for a moment and allowed her breathing to calm down slightly before starting to thrust his hips back and forward again.

This time there was no slow start and no gentleness to it. He held her firmly by her arms and just fucked her as hard and fast as he could. Her calf muscles were tense and her shoulder blades were thrust towards each other. His grip on her arms tightened as he continued to fuck her really fast with short hard thrusts that rocked her entire upper body and made her head bob up and down wildly, making her ponytail loose. He upped the tempo to the max and his cock was going in and out of her cunt like the piston of a powerful engine at full throttle and she was moaning really loud now.

12