Change Happens Pt. 09

Story Info
Things Get Heated for Robin.
3.9k words
4.5
3.3k
6
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were looking up, even at work. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Hank had trusted me with two more clients. Oliver was on track to finish his contract with us, and Susan's recovery was going ahead of schedule.

The other trainers were all congratulating me on a job well done. I also wanted to take some courses so that I would be taking care of professional athletes.

My relationship with Marcus was ten times better than anything I had with Jeff. While Jeff did try to help me with my career, he never stood behind me all the way. His career and his get rich schemes always took precedence over anything I wanted to do.

On the other hand, Marcus always understood that this was something that I wanted more than anything, including our relationship. So, when the workweek came, he left me alone. He would send a text now and then, and I was always quick to reply, making sure he knew that I was thinking about him, but he didn't ask to see me or if we could do anything, it was always something to make me smile.

Lacey's father passed away, and as promised, she contacted the company that had wanted her, and she was off into the porn world. I never asked about her relationship with her father, but it seemed like it wasn't the perfect relationship.

"So, when do you return?" I asked, feeling left out that I didn't have my wing girl for the Friday night venture to the nightclub.

"Tuesday," Lacey said.

It was her first shoot, and she was in a different state. I could tell she was excited and also nervous. "Is it going to be one of those stupid story lines that they try to fool people with?" I asked as I settled on the couch.

"Of course," Lacey said as she shrugged. She was in her hotel room. "Stepmom finds stepson masturbating to her pictures and one thing magically leads to another," Lacey said as she rolled her eyes.

"Magically," I nodded. "Is the guy attractive or anything?"

"Here," Lacey said as she swivelled her laptop around.

"Ew," I said, shaking my head.

"Exactly," Lacey said as she didn't approve of the man either.

"But it is what you wanted," I said.

"Yeah, I have to take my lumps at the beginning," she smiled.

"Just imagine Gregg or Nathan," I smiled as she gave me a look.

"If I am going to imagine he is someone else, it's going to be Scott," Lacey nodded.

"Remind me which one is Scott?" I asked.

"The tall white guy with red hair and the big cock," Lacey nodded.

"Right, the one that looks like a Viking," I nodded, remembering the video of the big oaf that kept thinking he was god's gift to women because he had a huge white cock. "The three-minute guy."

"Again, with the time," Lacey said.

"I am just saying, if I go through the effort of taking these out and getting all ready for the act it better be worth my time," I shrugged.

I had enough of the short times when I was with Jeff and his constant excuses.

"What if Marcus is a four minute or even a one-minute man?" Lacey asked.

"At least his tongue is magical," I said, sticking out my tongue at her.

"True," Lacey nodded. "That does make it up," she said as she again looked at the man she was going to be fucking tomorrow. "Maybe I can imagine Marcus's tongue?"

"No!" I shouted. "It's mine!"

"I will be just borrowing it, in my mind," Lacey smiled.

"I will share a lot with you, but I do have my limitations," I said. "Speaking of which, there he is," I said as a text came across the screen.

"I will leave you two, to it," Lacey said.

I smiled as I called Marcus back. "Just getting to work?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "Still not coming?"

"No, not without Lacey, it's our thing," I said as I watched the two dogs make circles around the room. "Plus, the puppies are happy that I am home for a change."

"I have seen pictures of those dogs, they aren't puppies," Marcus said.

"They will always be puppies in my eyes," I smiled.

"Well, I am glad they keep you safe," Marcus said.

I could hear the music in the background and knew he was on the floor.

"Call me when you get off work," I said.

"You will be sleeping," Marcus replied.

"So, wake me up," I said.

"Are you sure?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, absolutely," I said as I heard his boss calling for him.

"I got to go," Marcus said.

I tried to stay awake, but eventually, sleep took me over. It was amazing that I could stay up all night if I were there at the club, but staying home, had me too tired to stay awake past ten.

The sound of my phone going off woke me up. I looked over at it and saw that it was Marcus. "Is it that time already?" I asked as I turned to look at the clock.

"Already?" Marcus asked. "It's already four."

"Wow," I shook my head. It felt like I had just laid down. "Are you heading home?'

"Yeah," Marcus said. "Go back to sleep, it's late."

"Come over, my place is closer than yours," I said as I laid on my back.

"You must be still sleeping, you haven't invited me over to your place, yet," Marcus said.

"Just come over," I said, shaking my head. "I will let you in."

I hung up the phone, then got up. I walked the dogs to their room, so they wouldn't try to attack or make Marcus feel unwelcomed.

"Just until you get used to him," I said as I saw their glowing eyes in the darkroom. "I will give you treats in the morning."

I made sure that the door was closed. It didn't take long for the notification to come on my phone that somebody was at the door. I remotely opened the door and stood at the top of the stairs. "Up here," I said as I saw Marcus enter the house.

The dogs started barking and pushing and scratching against the door.

"It's okay," I said as I greeted Marcus.

"Sounds like they listen to you," Marcus said as the barking stopped.

"They could open the door if they really wanted to," I said as I heard the silence. No doubt they heard the calm in my voice and knew that I wasn't in danger.

"That's not helping matters any," Marcus said as he stared at the door.

"Come on," I smiled as I walked to the bedroom.

While it was the first time, Marcus had visited my home. I had visited his condo many times and stayed the night just as much.

"I thought as much," Marcus said as he saw a pair of his shorts and a shirt lying on the bed.

"I didn't hide the fact that I took them," I shrugged as I laid out on the bed.

"Bathroom?" Marcus asked as he pointed to the door.

I nodded and watched as he entered. I heard the shower start and yawned as I waited for him to return.

"Wow," I said as I felt him hug me from behind. "I fell asleep again."

"Yeah," Marcus said as I felt his warm body behind me.

As usual, both his hands had found their way to my chest. Marcus had got hooked on them from the first night he felt them. Now they were the first and last thing on his mind. Of course, I didn't mind. It felt good having a man in my life again, especially one that appreciated extremely large breasts.

I cosied up to him and closed my eyes. Marcus pulled me closer to him, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of low growling. I opened my eyes to see Gwen staring at me from the floor. She wasn't growling. I slowly turned to see Gary standing and the bed face to face with Marcus.

"Morning," I said with a slight smile.

Marcus nodded slightly.

"How long has he been there?" I asked as I propped my head up.

"Forty minutes, that I have noticed," Marcus said.

Another low growl escaped Gary's mouth as he bared his teeth as he stared down at the strange man in mommy's bed.

"You're in his spot," I nodded.

"I can move," Marcus said.

"No, too late now," I said as I got out of bed. "Now he just wants to know your intentions and if he needs to bite your head off."

Gary's ears were still perked up. I was just teasing Marcus. I would be worried if the ears were down and if the fur on the back of his neck were straight or pointy, but it looked like Gary was just making sure the new stranger knew that he was in charge.

"Come on," I said as I pat my leg.

Instantly Gary jumped off the bed and joined his sister by my feet.

"You could have done that sooner," Marcus said as he jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "I have needed to go for ages now."

"Meet me downstairs," I said as I went down the stairs.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked as we ate breakfast.

"Nothing really," Marcus said, with Gary and Gwen staring up at him. "Do they have to stare?"

"Well, they know they aren't going to get anything from me," I smiled.

"They are hoping you will drop something for them."

"Will it get me in their good graces?" Marcus asked as he looked down at the large dogs staring up at him.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Here," Marcus said as he gave them each a piece of sausage.

They both gulped it down and returned to staring at him.

"That's a good sign," I nodded.

"What is?" Marcus asked as he tore two more pieces.

"They didn't bite your fingers," I smiled.

Marcus was a big hit with the dogs. After breakfast, we laid out on the couch and watched television. It was the first time that both dogs didn't lay out on just me. Gwen, of course, picked me to lay on, but Gary laid out on Marcus. The two of them even fell asleep together.

"Is that?" Ray asked as he came into the house.

"Yup," I nodded.

"And Gary is just laying there," Ray nodded as we watched Marcus and Gary fast asleep on the couch.

I had never seen Gary not get up when the door opened. His ears moved, but he didn't get up. "He knows a good person when he meets one," Ray said as he sat down.

"I can hear you," Marcus said.

"You both can," Ray replied as we both saw Gary's ears tweak for a second.

"You have doggy breath," Marcus said. "And you snore!" Gary's eyes opened then closed. "And you're heavy!"

Again, Gary didn't move.

Ray and I talked about our next hunting trip, and Marcus watched sports on the couch with the dogs. Afterwards, we went out for a walk and came home.

It was an enjoyable day, just relaxing with Marcus and the dogs. "I should probably head home," Marcus said as the sky got dark.

"Or you could spend the night," I said.

"I would like that," Marcus smiled.

I put the dogs to bed in their room and walked back into mine. "Well," I said as I stared at the naked figure of Marcus on my bed.

I slowly locked the door and stood there admiring the view. While it was no surprise to me, as I had seen Marcus naked before, as well as he had seen me naked. The view of him on my bed instantly set shivers heading into the right places.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as I walked over to him.

We had done a lot of things except for having sex. It wasn't because I was holding back. It was something we both didn't want to rush.

"I think you know," Marcus said as he stared at my tits.

Unlike Jeff, who despised tit fucking, he always said the act made his dick feel small. Marcus loved it. He loved seeing his dick disappear between my breasts. I liked it because when he came, it felt good between my tits.

"Well, if that's what you want there is something you should do for me first," I smiled as I laid next to him.

"Oh really?" Marcus smiled as he already knew what I wanted.

Slowly he worked his way down my body peeling off my short shorts. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue slide up and down me. I loved his tongue, I loved every inch of his body, but the wonders he could do with his mouth already had me clawing at the sheets.

His grip tightened on my hips and waist as he pulled on me. His lips sucked on me like he wanted to drink everything I ever had. Again, my back arched as another orgasm racked my body.

I could marry this man here and now, but I knew that was the sex talking inside my head. As one faded, another came hot on its heels. Marcus's head dove further into me as he pushed his tongue deep into me, slightly nibbling on my clit then sucked on it.

"Enough!" I screamed. My body filled with sweat, and the sheets were soaking wet.

"You asked for it," Marcus said as I kissed his wet lips. I could taste myself on his lips and his tongue.

"Your turn," I said as I pushed him back. Instantly his hard cock greeted me face to face.

The moment my mouth fell upon it, it throbbed. Marcus knew my talent wasn't with my mouth, not with the size of his cock. By no means was he like anything that would be described in one of the many interracial stories as well as comics I had read, it didn't come down to his knees or was it fourteen inches like one story I read, but it was thicker and longer than what I had been dealing with beforehand.

I tried to get most of it into my mouth. It stretched my mouth wide as I sunk down on it. I could get more than half of it into my mouth before I had to throw in the white flag. I smiled as I looked up at him. Marcus knew what was coming next.

I moved up further, just enough for his cock to be level with my chest. Pulling them apart and slapping them together around his hard cock made his eyes grow wide.

"Now you see it, now you don't," I smiled as I started to bounce my huge boobs on his cock.

He never lasted long between my boobs. A few minutes trapped between them and feeling the friction of my big boobs bouncing on his cock, and he came like a geyser, trying to shoot his cum up through my boobs.

"You like this don't you?" I asked as I teased him. "You like your big black cock between my Double N tits?"

I don't know what it was with men and hearing bra sizes, but I already could feel Marcus's dick throbbing between my boobs. Seconds later, I felt the familiar feeling of him cumming.

"Holy fuck," Marcus said as he lay in my bed. "Those things are incredible."

"They are fucking huge, and heavy," I said as I laid on my back. "You should have them strapped to your chest for a week and see how much you like them."

"You're lying," Marcus smiled as he looked at me. "I have seen the way you dress and the way you perk them up when no one is looking, you love them."

"Shut up!" I smiled. He was right, of course. Even with the back pain and the expensive bras, I wouldn't get them reduced for anything. Maybe later in life, when they started to hang down to my knees and bent me over, I would think about it.

"Already?" I said as I felt his cock hardening in my hand.

"Just thinking about them bouncing," Marcus said.

"Hmm," I said as he climbed on top of me.

I had never been the type to like the missionary position, but for the first time together, it was a good position for me to get used to his size.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth as I felt his dick slide into me. 'Fuck me,' I screamed inside of my head. I wasn't the only one that made a noise. The moment he slid into me, I heard a slightly drawn-out "fuck" come out of his mouth.

I was hoping he wasn't going to cum soon. The moment I started thinking that he was going to last a few seconds. Marcus locked his arms under my legs.

"Shit!" I screamed as he started to pummel into me.

His thick cock stretched and pummeled me at the same time. I felt like a big, busted sex toy underneath him. The louder I moaned, the harder he fucked me.

Marcus was reaching spots that had never been touched; it felt like he was getting bigger and lengthier inside of me.

Then it happened another orgasm. I had never orgasmed from the act of sex. It had always been through stimulation and oral sex or with my toys.

"Keep fucking me!" I yelled loudly.

My legs were up in the air and reaching for the ceiling. I never thought being fucked like a ragdoll could feel this good.

Marcus stared down at me. I knew he wasn't staring at me, but my giant tits bouncing and rolling uncontrollably on my chest. The headboard banged against the wall. Luckily this was a new bed. I doubt the old one could have taken this much stress.

"Come on," I said through gritted teeth as I pushed back against his hard cock and used my muscles to tighten around it. "I know you want to," I said, nodding. "I can feel it."

"No," Marcus shook his head. He was fighting it, but I had already felt it. He was going to cum any second. He could only hold on for so long.

"Cum inside me," I said, reaching up and grabbing his head and pulling it down to meet mine. I locked onto his eyes. "You want to, you want to cum inside me."

I felt him push deep inside of me as he shot his cum. I felt every bit of it as his dick throbbed and pulsed, sending his cum deep into me. If I hadn't closed the baby factory, I knew he would have made me pregnant.

When he finished, he slowly rolled off me. "We might have to sleep in the guest room," I said as my breathing returned.

"The whole bed is wet," Marcus said.

"That's more your fault than mine," I smiled.

"I will take that as a compliment," Marcus said.

We laid in bed for a few moments before I got up. I checked if the coast was clear. No doubt the dogs would have heard my screaming and yelling. Surprisingly their door was still closed. "Come on," I said, waving him on.

We got cleaned up and fell asleep in the guest room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So," Lacey said as I greeted her from the airport.

"What?" I asked as I pulled out of the parking.

"Don't what me," Lacey said, shaking her head. "You got laid, or should I say fucked!" Lacey said as she pulled a strand of my hair. "Bed hair is a dead giveaway."

"It wasn't the bed," I smiled. "It was the back of the truck, a few minutes before I left to get you."

"Check you out," Lacey smiled. "So, I am guessing he isn't as you feared?"

"Nope, not at all," I smiled.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Even on the drive over here, all I could think about was getting fucked; it was primal and rough at times but gentle at others.

"Did you call him names?" Lacey asked.

"No," I shook my head.

I had seen multiple videos of Lacey with different ethnic men, and she always called them racist names to make them angry so they could fuck her harder.

"Do it," Lacey said, nodding her head. "You think he is fucking you hard now, wait until you start calling him names and asking if that's all he has," Lacey shivered. "Just the thought of it makes me wet."

"I am not calling him that word," I said, shaking my head. I had never said it, not even when singing to any of my rap music in the truck. I always skipped that word.

"They say it all the time," Lacey shrugged. "Playing basketball, hanging with their friends, greeting each other, so why can't you say it when he is rearranging your insides?"

"He definitely rearranged a few things," I nodded.

"So, he is huge!" Lacey said.

She had always asked me how big Marcus was, and I constantly changed the subject. "Not huge like what you are thinking," I shook my head. "Just a little bit longer than Jeff, but a lot thicker."

"I haven't had a thick cock in ages," Lacey slumped in her chair. "Always long or skinny, or with a slight curve, short, tiny even, but not thick."

"No!" I said, shaking my head.

"It would be fun," Lacey said as she looked at me.

"No, means no," I said, putting my foot down.

Lacey had always wanted me to come with her to do a threesome or group sex. And I could already see the motor in her head running. Marcus was mine, and I wasn't going to share him. Not even with my best friend.

"Okay," Lacey nodded. That's what I loved about her. She would ask something, and if she saw that I meant what I was saying, she would back down immediately. "You must feel a lot for him?"

"I do," I nodded as I pulled up to her place.

"Good," Lacey nodded. She got out of the truck and took out her suitcases from the back.

"We talked about me," I said as I stepped out of the truck.

"What about you, what about the shoot?" I asked as I walked with Lacey to her door.

"What's to talk about?" Lacey shrugged as she opened the door. "I went to the studio, took my clothes off and fucked two guys, then I left.

12