Change in Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, I don't want a divorce," Lucy said, "both because I do love you Brock, but also because I can't return to my poor background. It would kill me. I'm willing to do most anything to accommodate you, but first I want you to understand why I did what I did."

"Go on," I replied.

"My sex life with you has no pizzazz. I may be selfish in taking that view, but I have to be honest. You have a great cock and you always try and be considerate with finger foreplay before we have intercourse, but just finger play and missionary every time -- vanilla sex -- leaves me wanting. I've tried to bring this up with you in the past with no success; and maybe I'm just being spoiled, but I talked myself into believing that even though the wording of our prenup doesn't support it having sex with another woman -- my best friend -- wasn't cheating yet it helped fulfill my sexual desires."

"How many times have you and Amanda had sex?" I asked, disturbed by the twitch of my cock just from asking that question.

"Before you and I were married, dozens of times. Since we were married probably ten times, but only in the last year," Lucy retorted.

I couldn't believe that the next question came out of my mouth but it did: "What sexual acts have you engaged in."

Lucy turned crimson; noting her friend's unease Amanda clinically answered for her. "Each time we ate each other's pussy. Sometimes one of us would fuck the other with a dildo. Sometimes -- like you saw -- we fucked each other lying on our backs with a double dildo. The one we used since you and Lucy have been married is especially thin since we didn't want to use one that may leave our pussies loose when we next fucked our husbands. Before Lucy married you, and only once since, we used a thicker double dildo, inserted it with our asses facing each other, and really pounded the shit out of each other."

Now I was really disturbed that my dick twitched three times in a row after her last statement.

"Are you bisexual?" I asked, looking first at Amanda and then at Lucy.

Amanda responded first. "The only woman I have even the least bit of attraction to is Lucy, whereas I'm sexually attracted to many men -- unfortunately Morton isn't really one of them. I had sex once each with two other women in college, but it was completely unrewarding and since then I've never had sex with any woman aside from Lucy."

I looked at Lucy. "I can only have sex with someone that I love, so Amanda is the only woman I've had sex with and then for me it was only an expression of love. I also swear to you that I've never had sex with another man since we started dating."

We talked for another few minutes generally about sex, relationships, and desires, long enough for each of us to refill our drinks. Then when there was a lull in the conversation Amanda stood up, and undressed completely. "Listen, stud," she said staring into my soul with her intimidating coal black eyes while my gaze wandered between her eyes and her nipples, "I know that you've gotten hard during our discussion, so now it's time to shit or get off the pot."

I furtively looked down and goddamn if my disloyal cock wasn't tenting my pants.

"I suggest that right now we go up to your bedroom, and you fuck Lucy doggy as she eats me out. If that turns you on we reach some accommodation for the future and there is no talk of divorce or prenups. If you aren't turned on, then Lucy waives any argument of condonation and you go get your divorce," Amanda snarled.

I looked at Lucy. She nodded her head and then -- probably because the women had planned this -- she got up, got a piece of paper out of a drawer and wrote "If Brock Lucas has sex with Lucy Lucas this ___ day of ___, 20__ and afterwards he wants a divorce Lucy will not assert any defense or argument about condonation. However, if after this day Broch has sex with Lucy again then Lucy will assert a defense or argument of condonation and Brock will not argue against it. Our signatures below agree to all the terms set forth above, witnessed by our friend Amanda Franklin."

It was obvious that Lucy had gotten this language from an attorney, but that just made me smile with respect since it showed me that she did care while at the same time she was trying to enhance her sex life.

I read her handwritten document over twice, signed it, Lucy then signed it, and then Amanda witnessed it.

"Let's go upstairs, "Amanda growled as she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and briefly ran her hand over my tented crotch.

After the paper was signed Lucy locked it in a drawer, and immediately shed her clothes. Then the naked beauties preceded me up the stairs so that I got a good look at their firm asses and thighs and glistening pussies. By the time that we got to the master bedroom I had ripped off my shirt and was quickly undoing my pants and pulling down my boxers.

By the time that I reached the bed I was naked. Lucy gave me a passionate kiss while Amanda stroked my cock. Then Amanda and Lucy passionately kissed each other. They interrupted the kiss long enough for each to grab one of my hands and place it on one of their tits, and then kissed some more.

My mind was full of endorphins so I don't really remember the exact way we got into the positions we did, but I will never forget the feelings of wanton lust that overcame me. Soon Amanda was on her back squealing while her tits quivered as Lucy voraciously ate her pussy. Despite the fact that -- I'm embarrassed to say -- I never had fucked a woman doggy before, I had no trouble in figuring out what to do, and the slow but pleasurable entry of my cock into Lucy's pussy was heavenly. As I started to stroke my feelings of ecstasy became even more pronounced as I watched Amanda squirm and moan while pinching her own nipples.

I think that I came faster and more intensely than at any other time in my life and was concerned that it was premature and Lucy hadn't cum. I shouldn't have worried because the rippling of Lucy's pc muscles, her moans as she continued to slurp Amanda's pussy, and Amanda's scream of elation, let me know that we had had a three-way almost simultaneous orgasm.

It was several minutes of groaning, moaning, and aftershocks before I finally withdrew from Lucy and she immediately collapsed next to Amanda with one of her hands on one of Amanda's tits. I collapsed next to Lucy and leisurely pinched one of her nipples. After some indeterminate period of time Amanda moved to the other side of me and asked "So what do you think, stud?"

"I think that my brain and body will never be the same," I replied after a pause.

Both women giggled a little and exchanged expressions of satisfaction, while I just lay there probably with a goofy smile on my face.

"Since he hasn't yet fully committed I think that we need to be sure that he does -- and to be sure that he'll be sexually worthwhile to us in the future," Amanda scowled.

Obviously the women had talked about it ahead of time because Amanda started sucking my cock and Lucy started moving her pelvis near my face. I had never eaten pussy before so I couldn't believe that Lucy wanted me to eat her after I had just fucked her, but I lost control of the situation when after my cock got hard Amanda mounted it and started moving her snug pussy up and down.

For some reason the idea of Amanda fucking me caused my inhibitions to evaporate so when Lucy straddled me with her pussy over my mouth while she faced Amanda I started licking and fingering her dripping pussy.

Although I couldn't see it, it appeared that while Amanda was fucking me and I was eating Lucy's pussy the women were sucking each other's tits. It wasn't long before I was ejaculating into Amanda's pussy with such power that I was surprised that it didn't blow her off of me, followed a few seconds later by Lucy screaming as my tongue and a finger simultaneously nailed her clit.

After that I lost awareness for a while. When I regained clarity Lucy's head was lying on my right shoulder and Amanda's on my left. When all three of us were with it Lucy whispered to me "Amanda says that she likes your cock and if we reach an understanding you can fuck her again."

After that little gem sank into my muddled brain Amanda whispered into my other ear "Lucy says that your pussy eating skill is amazing considering that you never ate a pussy before today; your skills are almost as good as mine." That was followed by a cackle and her sticking her tongue in my ear.

Eventually we got up, showered together without any further hanky-panky although to my surprise my cock remained at attention, then got dressed and went back downstairs.

After we each got another drink Amanda led the conversation with "Alright former prude; confirm that you had the best time of your life and you want to experience it again."

"Roger that," I laughed.

"Give me your phone so that I can delete the video," she continued holding out her hand.

"Send a copy to my phone before you delete it," Lucy snickered.

"I will -- and to my phone too," Amanda said as she played with my cell. After a couple of minutes and a confirmation from both women that they had a copy of the video and it had not only been deleted from my phone but scrubbed, Amanda handed my phone back to me.

"I suspect that you would like a few more of these sessions," Amanda yawned with the understatement of the year.

"Yes I would; but I want some clarification. As long as all three of us participate I'm happy to go along; but I don't want you two getting together on your own."

"You're no fun," Lucy chuckled.

"Not sure that we can agree to that, stud," Amanda followed up. "However, what we can agree to is never more than once a month, we tell you about it ahead of time, you sign a waiver that you are OK with it and it doesn't affect your prenup and will not be disclosed by you to anyone else, and it's only when you're out of town."

"What if I don't go out of town in any given month?" I inquired.

"They we don't have sex with just us two that month," the women replied essentially in unison and then laughed.

That Monday I had Bill draft up a legally binding document that set forth what I had agreed to with Lucy and Amanda; and confirming that our prenup remained in force if either of us had sex with anyone outside of the agreed time. When I related the situation to Bill his mouth got dry, he got a far-away look in his eyes, and mumbled "Fucking lucky bastard!"

*************

I had turned from a prude to a sexually adventurous dude in one week's time. I couldn't believe how much richer that made my life, and I regretted not having had a revelation earlier.

Our situation worked out marvelously for all three of us. We had a session about once every ten-twenty days. Impossibly the sessions got even better once we got to know each other's bodies better, and I occasionally ingested a little blue pill so that I could go three times -- once even four times -- in a session instead of one or two. I never got jealous when pursuant to our agreement I was informed that Lucy and Amanda were going to have a session when I was gone.

The highlight of highlights occurred one Saturday afternoon when with cushions on the floor Amanda was lying on her back while I was fucking her tits, and Lucy was standing straddling Amanda and with her pussy even with my mouth. Just as with my mouth and fingers I caused Lucy to forcefully orgasm (to the extent that she actually collapsed onto my head and shoulders) my cock spewed jism all over Amanda's chest and chin while she herself shook in orgasm.

WOW!

After we had been enjoying ourselves for several months something started to gnaw at me in the deep recesses of my mind. I didn't allow my conscious brain to deal with the feeling however until it was forced to. About nine months after we started our sessions one Friday night while Lucy was visiting her sister for the weekend just as I was starting to make dinner Amanda walked into our house through the garage. We had given Amanda the code to our garage door so she could come in any time.

"Amanda, what a surprise," I smiled as we exchanged tight hugs and a quick kiss.

"I came over hoping that you would make me dinner; Morton is gone for the weekend, I hate to eat alone, and you enjoy cooking more than I do," she smiled.

"I was just making something simple; pasta with Italian sausage, and a salad. If you're willing to help I'm happy to feed you," I replied.

We made and ate dinner together, chatting about all sorts of things, while I had a glass of wine and Amanda her Pellegrino. After we cleaned up the dinner dishes she pretended that she wanted to watch a movie with me on our big screen TV in the den; however when we got into the den and before I could turn the TV on she sat on my lap.

With one arm around my neck and the hand of her other arm lightly stroking my cheeks, she said "While I did want you to feed me dinner, I have an ulterior motive for coming over here."

"What's that?" I hesitantly asked.

"I really want to fuck. It's been sixteen days since our last session and I haven't fucked Morton during that time primarily because even though I want a kid it's hard to feel any sexual attraction to him."

"But, I can't cheat on Lucy -- and you shouldn't want to either."

"Why can't you? She cheated on you. Plus you know deep down in your brain that you've fallen in love with me. You're both intimidated and fascinated by me and your orgasms when you fuck me during our sessions are the most passionate of your life. You can't resist me!"

I really tried to resist -- but I had to admit that she was right about everything that she said. Within about ten minutes any intestinal fortitude or sense of morality that I had completely vanished and I was lying on my back on the den couch mauling her ta-tas while she was riding me cowgirl with the determination of a rodeo champion on a bucking bronco.

I saw stars when I ejaculated into her. When we went to bed and fucked again I saw stars and Roman candles. When we woke up the next morning and fucked in rotating positions I saw a complete 4th of July fireworks display. When I lay panting next to Amanda on the bed after I recovered from my enervating orgasm I saw Lucy walking toward us with camera in hand.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"It seemed like it was a really, really good one Brock," Lucy said with a smile on her face as she made a display of turning off her camera. Amanda grinned up at her and said "Yeah, he did a great job three times since last night after dinner; yummy." Both women laughed.

When their laughs subsided I snapped "What the fuck is going on?"

Amanda pushed her big tits into my side and said "We set you up, dude. According to the prenup Lucy is entitled to a big payout; in fact I'll have to 'reluctantly' testify on her behalf in case there is any doubt about your cheating."

"But you'll be crucified by your prenup if you do," I replied, flabbergasted.

"Oh she's not concerned," Lucy smiled. "The father of her child will take care of her and probably will even marry her."

"You have a child?" I asked in astonishment looking at Amanda.

"Yeah, right here in my belly," she chuckled, stroking her stomach. "I'm eight weeks pregnant."

"Who's the father?" I blurted.

"Why you are darling," she diabolically smiled, giving me a kiss on the lips, "you're the only male I've had sex besides Morton with since I married him."

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Tell you what," Lucy said. "Why don't you two lovers shower and then come downstairs so that we can talk. I'd love to shower with you but you know about that damn condonation legality," she laughed, as she turned and exited the room.

I tried to talk to Amanda about it some more, but she put me off as we washed each other in the shower, and she knew damn well that I could never concentrate when her tits were pressing into me or staring in my face so she made sure that one or the other was always the case.

When we got downstairs, Lucy had made pancakes, bacon, and coffee and we sat down to eat. Lucy and Amanda polished off their food like they didn't have a care in the world, while I only picked at mine. After the women cleared the table and chatted while they loaded the dishwasher I sat in a stupor. When they finally had everything taken care of they sat with me at the table, one on either side.

"OK, dude, let me explain the situation to you," Amanda said, once again sipping a Pellegrino. "I've fallen in love with you; although you would never admit it possibly even to yourself you've fallen in love with me too. Also, Lucy met a guy at work that she's interested in. You see that while Lucy did love you when you got married up until our shared sexual experiences she was unhappy with you as her husband. Right now she doesn't love you like I do and she has a real attraction to this other guy -- his name is Todd."

"Is that true?" I asked Lucy.

"All of it is," she said while nodding her head.

"Why aren't you telling me this?"

"Because Amanda tells it much better and because her feelings for you are apparent from how she tells it," Lucy nonchalantly responded.

Amanda stood up for a second and kissed me on the cheek, then sat back down and continued.

"Lucy can't go back to being poor and even if she and Todd eventually get together -- she has NOT had sex with him yet -- she doesn't think that she can be financially secure with him. Therefore she needed to be sure that she got a decent payout from you," she smiled.

"I don't need everything called for by the prenup; I just need something fair," Lucy said.

Amanda reached into her purse and pulled out three sheets of paper. On them were written a) all the terms of a monetary settlement with Lucy when we divorced on irreconcilable differences, b) a prenup between Amanda and I whereby if either of us cheated during our relationship the consequences were so severe that the cheater would end up destitute, c) an agreement that unless and until Lucy got married the three of us could have one of our sessions once a month without any adverse consequences for anyone, d) after Amanda and I got married she and Lucy could have one session with each other once a month after providing me with advance notice, and e) Amanda would provide an in-womb DNA test as soon medically feasible to demonstrate that I was the father of her child and I would be named on the birth certificate.

After I read the documents over twice I couldn't believe the hutzpah of those two -- especially Amanda, intentionally having my baby without ever consulting me, assuming that I loved her and wanted to marry her, and conspiring with Lucy to make me cheat.

I think that they could tell that I was fuming, but they also had correctly sensed that if I examined the situation I would have to admit that I was in love with Amanda, more so that I had ever been in love with Lucy.

Lucy stood up and while looking at me said "I'll be leaving now. I'll be back on Wednesday; I hope that by then you'll have decided to sign the agreements." Then she kissed me on the cheek and went out the door.

I had a dour expression on my face as I pushed myself away from the table and started to stand. Amanda rushed over to me and sat on my lap before I could. She got nose-to-nose with me and said "If you promise to keep an open mind and after we spend this weekend together you don't want to have anything to do with me I won't claim that you're the father and I won't testify that you cheated; deal?"

I stared into her coal black irises, and then looked down at her big beautiful tits trying to burst out of her top. The only stupid thing that I could think of to say was "I could never agree unless I knew how big your tits really are."

She got a wicked smile on her face, repressed it, and then replied "More than a DD, slightly less than an F cup, so I have my bras specially made -- and they're expensive so anyone who is the father of my kids would have to understand that."