Change of Control Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe your first reaction is probably.... very accurate," Derek said with a slight pause for added effect.

Katie could feel Derek lacing the corset from behind, moving the pulling the laces from top to middle, then bottom to middle, keeping pressure on the laces as the garment constricted to narrow her form. He continued this back-and-forth lace pressure until the corset closed in the back. There was nothing more satisfying than a very well fitted and constructed corset that could close in the back. Derek thought it was synonymous to a bespoke suit from London or Hong Kong. It represented class, taste, preparation, and a willingness to spend a little extra for the perfect fit. And the corset that was now holding Katie was a perfect fit.

Moving around in front of Katie, Derek admired her latex clad form from head to toe. Assuming he was finished, Katie raised her arms and placed her latex gloved hands on her waist, which accentuated her curves.

"You are beginning to look very presentable now my Pet. Almost finished. Just a few finishing touches and we will be ready to leave."

Katie's eyes widen at the comment.

"Derek, did you just say leave?" she said in surprise, assuming they would not be going out in this attire.

"Yes indeed. We have a full evening planned ahead of us. Now, let's get this finished."

Derek moved and produced a black latex mask that Katie did not notice from the end table and helped apply the stretchy mask over her head. The mask had eye holes, nose holes, and a mouth hole which was fairly easy to wear and breath, although her identity was now fairly obscure which actually comforted Katie a little. At least in public I will not be known she thought.

The heavy metal wrist cuffs were applied over the gloves. These were the same cuffs she had worn before that had the padlock incorporated into the body of the cuffs. Like the corset, these cuffs exuded quality. A matching pair of ankle cuffs were applied over the latex boots and locked in place. Lastly, a matching metal collar with the same integrated lock was locked around her neck.

"Now my Pet, you are truly looking like a pure vision of eroticism and kink," Derek said with a grin of both accomplishment and desire. He looked at her from head to toe again, proud of his planning but also began to boil with desire at her form.

Yes, it was an interesting mix of creating a latex sex object which could be considered by some to deidentify the person inside. At the surface this was completely true and needed to a degree, Derek was immensely aware that Katie loved this type of kinky attire and was very aware her breathing was beginning to quicken with excitement and constriction.

"Two last elements and we will be all set," Derek added.

"What can you possible put on now Derek. I am covered head to toe for you," Katie exasperated.

"Not exactly what I can put on, but more what I can put in," Derek said causing Katie to gasp.

Derek slowly zipped the front of the catsuit which started just above her pubic area and ran around behind her. He stopped when her wet sex was exposed and slowly knelt before her. Katie closed her eyes out of embarrassment that her body kept no secrets, and she was already that turned on by the events of dressing her.

She then felt a rubbery intruder being introduced into her sex. She knew this to be a vibrator and assumed it would be remotely controlled. She knew this was going to torment her to another level.

Once the vibrator had seated deep into her, she felt Derek maneuver the flexible antenna under the remaining portion of the latex catsuit and then zipped it carefully closed.

Katie opened her eyes to see the chastity belt in Derek's grasp as he moved to position it back in place.

"Derek! Don't you think that is a bit overkill. Won't you be with me this entire time? Why do I need that belt?"

Derek placed the belt around her waist and moved the plate and wire up between her and said, "You are probably right that it is a little bit overkill. But I love the look. Don't worry, I will be bringing the keys to the belt with us Pet."

Katie did not catch the importance of that statement as she was distracted by the relief that the belt had the option to be removed. Lost on her was that the keys to the cuffs and collar were not mentioned. The locking cuffs and collar guaranteed that the kinky outfit could not be removed without first removing the cuffs and collar.

"Now Pet, we are ready to proceed. You truly look amazing, and once again may I say how I appreciate your willingness to play like this. I believe from your reactions that you enjoy it as well, but I need to say thank you again."

With that Derek leaned in and kissed her passionately, feeling her latex clad hands reach behind his head and hold him in the kiss for a slightly extended period.

They broke the kiss with a smile and Derek turned and hand in hand led Katie to the garage.

"For the ease of you getting in and out of a vehicle, we will be taking the SUV. I think the car would be very difficult to get in and for sure out."

Derek walked to the side passenger door and helped Katie get into the vehicle. The captain chair style seat was positioned very upright which helped her with the corset. Derek helped her reach for the seatbelt and soon she was in and ready to go.

The SVU started and Derek backed out of the garage slowly then paused and put the car in drive. Katie thought she could feel the vibrator for just a moment and looked over at him. He did not acknowledge her look although he did notice it out of the corner of his eye. He wanted the next moment to be the surprise.

He accelerated smoothly to start down the long driveway and the vibrator was unmistakably turned on causing Katie to moan and reach for her chastised sex. She looked at him with a bit of an incredulous look, trying to determine how the vibrator turned on when he clearly did not push any remote buttons.

As they slowed at the end of the driveway and stopped, the vibrator stopped. He looked at her with another grin and said, "It seems to be working. The app has a speed function which activates the vibrator relative to speed. Should make for a pleasurable drive don't you think?"

"Oh my God Derek! You have got to be kidding me!"

"I aim to please Katie. I knew you would like the added pleasure for the drive," he said as he accelerated again and turned out of the driveway onto the longer back road.

As the SUV accelerated faster than driveway speed, the vibrator started to increase intensity. He leveled off at 45 miles per hour and the vibrator held the vibrations, but then switched to a random pattern of pulses, but at the same intensity.

"Oh fuck... Derek!" Katie exclaimed as the vibrator attacked her sex.

"Enjoy my Pet. And don't even think about cumming. We have about a 30-minute drive."

"Oh fuck," she whispered and looked at him incredulously as he pulled the SVU onto the four-lane highway and accelerated to highway speed.

The vibrator increased intensity and when the speed leveled off, it once again started the random patterns. She was trying to reach through the steel of the chastity belt to stimulate her clit, but the device was strictly performing it's intended job, denying her access to her desires.

The drive continued like this for several minutes. Katie was being vibrated and her desires grew in turn. The vibrations did not allow her to get close to the edge of orgasm, but they did serve to make her very turned on and desperate for more.

The occasional stop light on the highway allowed for her to try to regain some composure and catch her breath. The tight corset was not making the later easy and her chest was heaving slightly by this time.

The torments repeated as Derek drove the SVU, his original estimation of a half hour drive was accurate. They pulled into a parking lot of a dark building with no real signage indicating what was the establishment. The parking lot was nearly full of vehicles, so clearly there was something of interest happening inside. This did not give Katie a comfortable feeling, especially dressed as she was. She trusted Derek, but also knew his penchant for pushing her, so she was bracing for the worse, whatever that was.

He turned off the car and turned towards her.

"Whatever happens in there, please know I have a plan, and I also will be right there for you. Trust me, this will be exactly what you asked for."

Katie looked deeply at him for a long moment then said, "Derek, I fully trust you. Please do what you are planning to do."

He leaned over and as best he could and gave her a long passionate kiss. Their lips parted with a slight smacking sound, and he quickly opened his door and said, "Don't move, I will come help you out."

For the brief moment that it took Derek to walk to her passenger door, she let her mind wonder as to what was on the other side of that door? What plan did Derek have? And to what extent was she going to get what she asked for? What did she ask for she thought? Control... yes. And now seeing the lot full of cars, and her transparent catsuit, exhibitionism was on the menu it would seem. All of the thoughts caused her to become more aroused. Damn her body did not lie she thought again.

Holding her hand, Derek helped her move out of the SVU which was not an easy task with the boots and corset. Standing outside she could feel the cool air on the latex. She was not aware of how warm she was until now, feeling a bit of relief with the coolness surrounding her. Derek retrieved a small bag out of the back and walked back to her. Reaching in the bag he produced a leash and clipped in on the collar. Katie rolled her eyes at this accessory but did not protest, as she knew it would not help.

"I believe we need one more item for your to be truly controlled Pet," Derek said and was pulling another item out of the bag.

He walked behind her and pulled both arms gently together at her back. He proceeded to slide on a black leather arm binder and started to lace the bonds. He also made sure the shoulder straps were snug which kept the device in place. After a few more methodical pulls on the laces, the armbinder was completely in place and her arms secured behind her.

"Is that really necessary Derek?" Katie finally said as he walked back to her front.

"Is it hurting or too tight?"

Moving her arms as best she could she concluded, "No, it doesn't hurt."

"Perfect. And yes, it is completely necessary. As you recall the goal is your complete control. I believe I have that now, wouldn't you agree?"

Without hesitation she answered, "Yes Derek, you definitely have my complete control. Please do as you wish."

She added the last sentence knowing that he will anyway, so it is better to just admit it and own it. The butterflies in her stomach and quickened pulse confirmed that she really loved it.

Derek held the leash that was attached to the collar and begun to finally walk towards the entrance to the mysterious building. With each step her anxiousness grew with anticipation and a bit of trepidation.

They were met at the door by a large man wearing a maroon sport coat with dark slacks and a dark dress shirt. He was the type of person that simply exuded an air of control and security, which he was the later. Derek gave the doorman his name and the man cross referenced a list that he held on a clipboard. Finding the reservation, and then confirming Derek's ID, the man smiled at Derek and wished them both a good evening while opening the door for them both. He never gave Katie a second look which somewhat relieved her, at least a small amount.

It was evident very quickly that there was some sort of club atmosphere inside. There was a thump of loud dance music and colored lights illuminating a dance floor. There was a bar off to one side of the dance floor and then a half tall wall that separated the dance floor from an area that appeared to have several sofas and chairs and a long corridor that Katie could not make out what was beyond.

She was extremely nervous as she was led with the leash several more steps inside, but after scanning the initial layout of the rooms, she realized that most of the people in attendance were also dressed in some sort of fetish gear. There were lots of people in leather, latex, some lace, and even a couple that were topless. Her eyes must have been huge she thought while she took in the erotic fetish scene. This was indeed a club, but a club filled with kinky people.

Derek led her to the bar where two backless stools were open. He helped her find the stool behind her as she backed to it, and she somewhat rested on the stool as opposed to fully sitting. Her outfit combined with the armbinder would simply not allow for a comfortable position at this point.

Derek ordered them both a cocktail which she found to be very funny given her attire and location. It was if it were an everyday occurrence that she was sitting in a fetish club in a see through latex outfit, bound and led around by a leash. She simply shook her head slightly and vowed internally to just take it all in. After all, she was masked which provided some anonymity and identity protection.

The bartender served the cocktails, hers with a straw which further amused her. He clearly saw her armbinder and clearly was not new to this arrangement. She bent over as best she could to sip the drink, a fairly strong bourbon and diet coke. She was not a big whiskey drinker, but the alcohol may help take the edge off her nerves.

"So Derek, do you come here often," she finally asked trying to sound nonchalant.

Smiling he looked at her and said, "Actually no. I have been here before a couple of times a while ago. But nothing recent. You will find soon that the facility will be something quite exciting for you. I hope you don't mind the drink. We are just a couple of minutes early."

"It's fine. And I will admit and was nervous as hell walking in here, but it seems like I may fit right in."

"You may fit in, but I can assure you Katie you are the talk of the room right now. Stunning my Pet, simply stunning."

Katie blushed behind the mask and instantly looked around the rooms. She did notice a few people looking her direction, but none seemed to stare but rather surveyed her and Derek as the new couple in the room. Regardless of their intentions, the fact people noticed her caused a rush of heat to sweep over her and she bent down to take another sip of her cocktail, which likely caused a few more people to watch the endeavor.

"Katie, you truly do look perfect. I cannot wait for the next part of this experience for you," Derek said again and looked down at this watch. "Actually, I think we are ready to move along. Shall we?" he said as he stood and helped Katie to her feet in the high heel boots.

He took the leash that was still attached to her collar and started to walk slowly away from the bar and parallel to the dance floor. She briefly looked over at the people who were dancing, most dressed in very scantily designed club wear and seemingly not afraid to grind against their partner and show a lot of skin. The heels were high, dresses short and cleavage abundant on this dance floor.

They walked into the corridor that Katie had seen earlier. The corridor was broad with a short, patterned carpet and dark blue walls. There were two chandeliers hanging in the middle of the walkway providing a soft light to the area. There was a room cut out along part of the side of the corridor and more couch seating was present. As they walked by Katie saw a woman sitting on a man's lap, facing away from him and towards the corridor, with her legs spread, her skirt pulled up. The man was reaching around from behind her and both fingering her with one hand and kneading her chest with the other as he kissed her neck. Her eyes were closed and fully engaged in the activity, oblivious to their stares.

The stopped for a moment to see the couple and Derek leaned over and whispered softly to Katie, "If we were to ask, there are people here who would gladly join us to have sex, but they will not push themselves on us. This is not that kind of establishment. It's about exploration, freedom, but as importantly respect. And don't worry, sharing you with anyone for sex has never been my plan, nor yours. You are safe, I will see to that. But, please enjoy the atmosphere Katie, it is very erotic as you are about to see."

She didn't realize it, but she needed to hear that and turned to Derek and gave him a deep kiss. She broke the kiss, intoxicated with the vibe of the establishment and said, "I trust you Derek, but thank you for that."

They turned and continued to walk down the corridor. The path turned to the left and along the next length of the walkway, there were rooms along the right side. Each room had a large window of which a bed, a leather chair, a TV, and a small table could be seen. The window had a shade that could be drawn but at the moment they were all open. As they walked, she could hear the unmistakable sound of a couple having sex and looked into the next room as a pair was naked and she was on top facing away from him. The door to that room was open just a little, but there was a chain that was locked from the inside that would not allow the door to further open.

"One of the etiquette rules to this area is that all are encouraged to watch if the curtains are open, which they almost always are. If the door is completely open, people may walk in and join. It is a certain 'open invitation' as it were. If the couple or group desire a little more privacy than they can simply keep the door closed. However, if they want a little interaction, maybe allowing people to hear them better but not exactly enter the room, then the door can be chained," Derek explained to a wide eye Katie.

"Wow Derek."

"Are you uncomfortable Katie? If you are, we can turn and leave right now."

Katie watched the couple and once the initial shock of all that Derek had shared sunk in, she realized her pulse was racing and her body if investigated would surely expose her high level of desire. She was turned on at the thought of being watched.

"No Derek, I am not uncomfortable. Just a lot to understand and take in. But I am good. Thank you."

After a moment of watching the couple, Derek turned and the two continued down the walkway. There was another left turn which led to two more rooms at the end of the hallway. The rooms were split, one on the left and one on the right and both had large openings instead of doors. The room to the left was outfitted with several large seating areas with a platform in the middle. There were several people seated and watched the platform that had two couples having a small orgy. The room was soft and well decorated, almost a romantic feel to it all.

By contrast, the room to the right was colored with dark red walls and contained every imaginable BDSM equipment available. There were bondage benches, a pair of St Andrews Crosses, a spanking bench, a hanging cage, racks and racks of floggers whips and a few canes. The room on this particular evening was very popular and contained the most people of any of the other areas of the club.

Having surveyed the room, Katie's latex attire fit in perfectly and she sensed this is where the next phase of the evening was going to take place.

To one side of the room there was a sheet that covered some sort of implement that was waist high and about 3-foot square. Derek led Katie over to the covered mystery and walked around behind it.

"Pet," he used the code name when anyone was in earshot, "this is a special device that I have been working on that has been specially designed exactly for your needs of being controlled and exhibited. Remember, I will be right here during the entire time. You will recognize what it is, but the controls have been specifically designed for this evening."