Change of Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay," she said, "If you want to." They entered her bedroom. Elise opened her wardrobe and started looking through her bikinis. Sam watched as she pulled out a few and held them up to herself, trying to decide which one to wear. He could see her reflection in the mirror as she did so. After a while, she settled on three different ones. She turned to face him, holding them up. "What do you think? Which one should I wear?" she asked.

"Hmmm," Sam said, pretending to think about it. "I think I need to see them on you before I can decide."

"Okay," Elise said, smiling at him. She started to undress. Sam watched as she removed her tank top, revealing her DD-cup breasts. They were perfect. Her pink puffy nipples looked like they would be perfect for sucking on. She slipped off her yoga pants, revealing her toned ass and legs. She removed her panties and stood naked in front of him. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and her lips looked perfect. She had an amazing body.

After a short pause, she put on the first bikini. It was a red string bikini that barely covered her tits and ass. It left little to the imagination. Sam could feel his cock growing in his pants as he looked at her. She turned around, showing off her ass. "What do you think?" she asked. Sam could see her pussy lips through the thin fabric.

"It looks great," he said, his voice hoarse with lust. "You look amazing."

Elise smiled at him, clearly pleased with his reaction. She removed the bikini and put on the next one.

This one was a black one-piece. It was tight and showed off her curves perfectly. It also had a deep V-neck, revealing a lot of cleavage. Sam could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. He felt his cock throb in his pants as he looked at her. "Wow, you look great in that," he said. "It really shows off your figure."

"Thank you," she said, smiling at him.

She removed the bikini and put on the last one. This one was a blue two-piece. The top was a halter neck, and the bottoms were high-cut. It was sexy but not as revealing as the others. Sam liked it. "That one looks good, too," he said. "It really brings out your eyes." Elise smiled at him.

"I think I'll go with this one," she said.

"Good choice," Sam said, unable to take his eyes off her naked body. He couldn't wait to fuck her. "Well, I'm going to change into my swimsuit. I'll meet you downstairs," he said, turning to leave.

Sam went to his room and quickly changed into his swim trunks. His trunks did little to hide his semi-hard cock. He grabbed a towel and went downstairs. Elise was already waiting for him by the pool. She was wearing the blue bikini, and she looked amazing. Her tits were practically spilling out of the top, and her ass looked perfect in the bottoms.

Both spend some time fooling around in the pool. Afterwards they settled on the side and enjoyed the weather.

"So, how are things going with you and Jen?" Elise asked, looking at him. "Are you getting along better now?"

"Yea, we are," Sam said, grinning. "We had a good... ah... talk, and now we get along super well." He thought back to their 'conversation' from two days ago. He could feel his cock twitch again. "I think we are closer now than ever before."

"That's good to hear," Elise said, smiling at him. "I'm glad you two are getting along better."

Sam realized something. He had asked Jen for her sexual fantasies. That would be a great starting point to get to fuck his mother.

"Instruction mode," he said.

Elise's eyes glazed over. She stared blankly ahead, waiting for her instruction.

"You will answer my next three questions truthfully and directly. Execute Instruction." he said.

Elise blinked and returned to normal. She looked at him, waiting for his question.

"What are your sexual fantasies?" he asked.

"I like being restrained," she said without hesitation. "I like it when I no longer have control over my body. I like it when I am completely at my partner's mercy. I like it when I'm overpowered." Sam was surprised by her answer. He had expected her to say something about being dominant, but this was interesting. His mother, normally an intimidating lawyer who takes charge and is in control of everything, likes bondage and losing control. He could work with that.

"Do you have the equipment to do that?" he asked.

"Yes, I have some things in my wardrobe," she said. "In the top drawer."

"Anything to add?" he asked.

"No, that is all," she said.

Sam nodded. With that, his three questions were done, and Elise would continue as if nothing had happened.

"I think I'll relax a bit on the lounge chairs," Sam said.

"Sure, just don't forget the sunscreen," Elise said. "Our skin is very sensitive to the sun." She got up and walked towards the house. Sam watched her ass sway as she walked. A grin spread across his face.

A bit later, she returned with a bottle of sunscreen. "Here, let me help you with that," she said, squeezing some of the cream onto her hand. She started rubbing it on his shoulders and back. Her hands felt good on his skin.

"Now it's my turn," he said, taking the bottle from her. He squeezed some cream onto his hand and started rubbing it on her shoulders and back. He could feel her soft skin under his fingers. He moved over her back, from the top of her neck all the way to the small of her back.

"Thank you, dear," she said, settling down into a chair.

Sam took off his trunks and rubbed the sunscreen all over his body before settling down into a chair himself. Enjoying the sun on his nude body.

Elias was a bit startled by his son's boldness. Her gaze quickly wandered to his penis. It was big and thick. It was already semi-hard, and it looked impressive.

"Aren't you afraid that someone might see you? You know, one of the neighbors?" she asked.

"Nah, they can't see us from here," Sam said, grinning. "And even if they could, I don't mind. I like being naked." He stretched out on the chair and closed his eyes. "Besides, it's hot out."

Elise couldn't argue with that. It was indeed hot out.

"You should try it," Sam suddenly said.

"Try what?" Elise asked, confused.

"Being naked," Sam said. "It feels great. You should try it." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Go on, take off your bikini."

Elise hesitated. She wasn't sure if she should do it. But then again, they were alone, and nobody could see them. And it was hot out. And she did want to try it.

"Okay," she said, standing up. She reached behind her back and undid the strap of her top. She let it fall to the ground, letting her DD-cup breasts free. Her nipples were hard from the exposure to the air. She could feel Sam's eyes on her as she reached down and slid her bikini bottoms off. She was now completely naked.

She quickly got some sunscreen and rubbed it all over her now-exposed parts. She settled down on the lounge chair and tried to relax. The sun was warm on her skin, and it was refreshing feeling it on her private parts.

She noticed Sam getting up and walking toward her chair, but she felt sleepy. Her eye closed, and she could hear the faint sound of the backdoor.

***

Elise woke up. Something was wrong. She hectically looked around and noticed that her hands and legs were tied to the chair. She tried to break free, but it was no use. Another rope was around her neck, not tight but firm enough to prevent her from sitting up. With shock, she noticed that she was still naked. She rolled her head, but everything was as normal. Suddenly Sam walked into her vision.

"Oh, you are awake, good," he said, a manic grin on his face. That was not the Sam she remembered.

She wanted to say something, but only a muffled sound was heard. She realized too late that she was gagged.

"You see, mom, I had this great idea. Why don't we all get along better, you know? So I decided to give you a birthday present," Sam said, his grin growing wider. "I'm going to fuck you, mom. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week."

Elise's eyes went wide. She started struggling against her bonds, but it was no use. She was completely helpless. She watched as Sam took off his swim trunks, revealing his massive cock. It was fully erect and looked intimidating.

Elise's thoughts were split. One part was horrified by the prospect of being raped by her son. Incest was a taboo for her. The other part, however, was aroused by the thought of being bound and dominated. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she looked at his cock. She tried to push those thoughts away, but they kept coming back. She was ashamed of herself for thinking like that.

"Ohhh, how long have I waited for this moment," Sam said, stroking his cock. "I'm going to make you cum so hard, mom. You'll be begging for my cock." He walked over to her and grabbed her tits.

Elise tried to protest, but only a muffled scream came out. Sam squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She could feel her pussy getting wetter. She was ashamed of herself for getting turned on by this. She tried to fight it, but it was no use. Her body betrayed her. She could feel her pussy lips getting slick with her juices. She was soaking wet. She couldn't believe that her own son was doing this to her. But she couldn't deny that it felt good.

"You like that, don't you?" Sam said, grinning at her. His hand slapped her pussy, sending a shiver of pain and pleasure through her body. "You're so wet, mom. You're such a slut." He slapped her pussy again, making her moan into the gag.

He got rougher and started pulling on her tits, twisting her nipples. Elise moaned in pleasure and pain. She was so ashamed of herself for enjoying this, but she couldn't help it. He kneaded her tits like it was dough. He was rough, but not too rough. He knew exactly how much she could take. He slapped her tits, making them jiggle. Elise moaned louder. She couldn't believe her pussy could get any wetter.

Sam knelt down between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. Elise could feel his breath on her sensitive skin. She moaned as he blew air on her clit. He licked her slit from bottom to top, tasting her juices. "Mmm, you taste so good, mom," he said, looking up at her. "I can't wait to fuck you." He licked her pussy again, teasing her clit. He sucked on her clit, making her moan louder.

Elise was broken. Her mind screamed to stop, but her body would not obey. She was so turned on by what he was doing to her. She couldn't believe that her own son was making her feel this way. But she couldn't deny that it felt amazing.

"Now, let's see what these massive tits are good for," Sam said, standing up. He scooped up some of her juices and spread them over her breasts. He then rubbed his cock all over her tits, coating them in her juices. He pressed her tits together around his cock and started fucking them. "Oh god, your tits feel so good, mom," he groaned, thrusting his cock between them.

She could only watch as he used her tits for his pleasure. She could feel his cock sliding between them, rubbing against her skin. She could feel the tip of his cock poking out from between her tits. She could feel his balls slapping against her stomach with every thrust. His fingers were over her nipples. It was amazing and humiliating at the same time. She was ashamed of herself for enjoying this so much. But she couldn't help it. Her body was betraying her. She could feel an orgasm building inside her.

"That's enough foreplay," Sam said, pulling back. Elise could see her juices glistening on his cock. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart, exposing her wet pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit, teasing her.

He pushed into her, slowly parting her lips, cm by cm. Elise moaned into the gag as she felt his cock stretching her out. She had never felt so full before. He was so big, and she was so tight. The sensation was overwhelming. She wanted him to stop but also wanted him to keep going. He pushed deeper into her until his entire length was buried inside her. She could feel his balls pressing against her ass. He pulled back and slammed into her again. She moaned loudly as he started fucking her.

She was overwhelmed by pleasure and pain. She couldn't believe that her own son was fucking her. It was wrong, but it felt so good. She couldn't fight it anymore. She surrendered to the pleasure. She stopped struggling against her bonds and let him use her. She felt her orgasm building inside her. The gentle roughness, the bonds, everything overwhelmed her.

With a muffled scream, she came hard. Her pussy clenched around his cock as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't remember the last time she had an orgasm this intense. She felt like she was floating on a cloud of bliss. Her squirt splashed against Sam's dick and drenched the lower part of the chair.

Sam continued to fuck her through her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure. He roughly kneaded her tits, pinching her nipples. He fucked her harder and faster, slamming his cock into her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her. She knew he was close. With a final thrust, he buried himself deep inside her, and her mind went blank.

***

Sam watched from inside the house as his mom's body squirmed. He had given her the instruction to have a realistic dream. To dream about being bound to the very same chair, she was now sleeping on. While the Sam in her dream would have his way with her body. She would soon awaken, but not before she had reached an extreme orgasm. She would realize that it was a dream, but the memory of it would linger in her mind.

With that and a little bit more mind control, she would soon be begging for him to fuck her. To restrain her and to have her at his mercy.

He saw her arousal, her puffy nipples were as stiff as they could be, and her breasts jiggled around as she moved in her sleep.

He took a sip from his Coke and walked upstairs. It would be at least a couple more minutes before she would wake up. He walked into her bedroom and opened the top drawer of her wardrobe. There it was, a small collection of toys and bondage equipment.

Two pairs of plush handcuffs, how sweet and innocent. A brand new coil of soft rope. And a small vibrator.

All in all a rather small collection. He would drive to the nearest sex shop to get some more later. He walked back down.

Just as he reached the backdoor, he could hear a moan from his mom. She was still sound asleep, but her body was spasming. He watched as a considerable amount of squirt shot out of her, wetting the area between her legs.

"Who would have guessed that she was a squirter," Sam thought.

With a gasp, Elise woke up. She looked around, confused, trying to figure out what had just happened. But everything seemed normal. She was not tied to the chair, nor was Sam even close to her. Yet she felt extremely satisfied.

She stood up, her legs shaky. She turned towards the house and saw Sam walking out of the backdoor with a Coke in his hand.

"Oh, you are awake," Sam said, smiling at her. "How was your nap?" He walked toward her, his cock swaying with every step. He was still naked.

Elise stared at him, her eyes wide. "What the hell is going on?" she thought. "Did he drug me or something?" She tried to remember what had happened before she fell asleep, but she wasn't sure. She remembered sunbathing with Sam, then feeling sleepy. The realization hit her like a bus. It was all a dream. She wasn't sure why, but she knew it was not real. But it felt so real. She could still feel his cock inside her. She could still feel the pleasure and pain as he used her body. She could still feel the shame as she came hard. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

"I thought maybe you wanted something to drink," Sam said, holding out a second can of Coke.

"Yes, please," Elise said, taking the can from him. She opened it and took a big gulp. She was thirsty. She sat back down on the lounge chair. Still shaken from the dream.

Sam ignored the large patch of wet stone from her squirt and settled back down into his chair. His massive cock was semi-hard and resting on his thigh. He took a sip from his Coke and watched as Elise's eyes kept darting to his cock.

"Everything alright, mom?" Sam asked. "You seem a bit... distracted." He grinned to himself. He knew exactly why she was distracted. Her dream had left her aroused and confused. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

"Yea, I'm fine," Elise said, shaking her head. "I just had a weird dream." She took another sip of Coke, trying to clear her head.

"Tell me about it," Sam said, curious to hear what she would say.

"What? Why? It's just a dream," Elise said, looking at him. She was still trying to make sense of what had happened. She couldn't tell him about the dream. It was too embarrassing. She could feel her cheeks flush as she thought about it.

"Yea, but sometimes talking about it helps," Sam said.

"Well, it was just a weird dream," Elise said, looking away. "I don't really remember much of it. It's already fading away." She took another sip of Coke and glanced at her phone next to her. It was already 2 pm. "I should make lunch," she said, standing up. She was still naked. She grabbed her bikini. "I'll call you when it's ready." With that, she walked back into the house, leaving a grinning Sam behind.

***

Elise couldn't stop thinking about her dream. She couldn't believe she had such a vivid fantasy about her son. She was ashamed of herself for thinking like that. What kind of mother has such fantasies about her own son?

After putting on something more appropriate, she decided to make something quick for lunch. But her mind kept wandering back to the dream. She could still feel his hands on her body, touching her, squeezing her tits. She could still feel his cock inside her, stretching her out, filling her up.

"Stop it!" she said to herself, shaking her head. "It was just a dream. It didn't really happen."

"What didn't really happen?" Sam asked, walking into the kitchen. He was still naked. He threw the empty can away and looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Nothing," Elise said, blushing. She turned away from him and started preparing the food. "I was just talking to myself." She tried to focus on cooking.

"Okay," Sam said, shrugging. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He leaned against the counter and watched her. He could see her blush as he looked at her.

"Can I help you with anything?" Sam asked, stepping next to her. He was so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass. She could feel her pussy getting wet. She wanted him to touch her, to fuck her. He put his hand on her lower arm, it wasn't a firm grip, but her mind raced.

"No, I'm good," she said, trying to ignore the feeling of his grip. She could feel her juices trickling down her legs. She wanted him to fuck her so badly. But she knew it was wrong. He was her son. She couldn't let him fuck her.

He stepped away from her, taking his hand with him. She immediately missed his touch. She wanted him to touch her again. She wanted him to fuck her. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. "What is wrong with me?" she thought. "Why am I thinking like this?" She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself.

Sam watched the obvious inner turmoil of his mother. He could see the conflict between her desire and her morals. He knew he was winning. He knew she would soon give in. He could see it in her eyes. The way she looked at him.

She hastily prepared some sandwiches and put them on the table. "Here, eat up," she said, trying to sound normal. She sat down at the table and took a big bite of her sandwich. She was hungry. Her body needed fuel. She tried to focus on the food, but her mind kept wandering back to the dream. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She wanted him to fuck her so badly.