Changed Redux Pt. 08

Story Info
The Goddess of Lust gives Mary a warning.
37k words
4.64
16.2k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story depicts graphic lesbian sex and mind control. If works of fiction involving these topics don't interest you or you are in an area where it is prohibited then I suggest you click the back button now. All characters are fictional and are depicted as being over the age of 18.

An apology and a thank you to the readers who have put up with long delays between chapters for this story. I know it must be frustrating and I do feel like I'm letting you all down. Mary and Julia's story is becoming harder and harder for me to reach but when I put my mind to it and tape my muse's little bottom to the desk, I can still manage to get back there.

I hope this chapter was worth the wait.

~CD

Part One ~ An Old Friend

"You're sure this is a good idea?" Julia asked as they climbed out of her car. The house was a small, neat-looking older cottage down near the center of the village. They walked around the side of the house to a detached garage that was almost as big as the house and saw the lights were on in the apartment upstairs. A staircase ran up the side of the garage to a small landing which was also lighted. The old, slightly dilapidated, minivan that Mary remembered from her encounter several months ago at the gas station was sitting off to one side of the driveway. It belonged to the young mother, Kristy.

"No, not really," Mary said flatly. "But I think I have to. I fucked with her life a few months ago then just dropped her. I think somehow what is about to happen, or maybe what already happened, is at least partially my fault."

Julia looked up at the lighted second story window nervously and said, "You think something is going to happen?"

"Probably. Or it already did." She paused. "I don't really know. I just have a feeling..." She trailed off then a few seconds later turned to Julia. "Why don't you wait in the car. I can handle this alone."

"Not a chance," Julia said and headed for the stairs.

Just as they got to the top of the stairs, the door opened revealing a young woman waiting there for them. She was only slightly taller than the diminutive Julia and almost as curvaceous. She had beautiful, thick, light brown hair and big hazel eyes that surveyed Mary with an odd look that seemed to be a mix of fear and longing. "Hi. I'm Kristy, we, uh, kinda met already... sort of, but I guess we were never really introduced." She smiled awkwardly.

"Uh, no, not really. I'm Mary and this is Julia." Mary said, feeling stupid introducing herself to a woman that obviously already knew her name.

"Please come in. We need to talk. Our mutual friend is very eager to talk to you again."

"Again?" Mary said as she took a few steps in and looked around. It was a small studio apartment stuffed into the attic space over the garage below. The front room was a combination bedroom, living area, dining area, and kitchen. Hung on the front wall was an oddly familiar symbol of some kind. It was a sinuous, twisting series of lines and curves that looked almost but not quite, organic.

"I know that sigil." Marcellene said into Mary's thoughts. "You do indeed have a mutual acquaintance."

"Who?" Mary whispered.

"Why me, of course." Came a voice that was so thick and sweetly seductive that Mary almost moaned even as she jerked around in surprise.

On one wall of the room a large television had turned on and a familiar face was smiling back at them. "Goddess Kazorra." Mary breathed.

Kazorra's full lips split into a dazzling smile showing off her perfect white teeth, the fanged incisors glittering wickedly. Her green, cat-like eyes gleamed as they roamed over Mary's body. "My, my, my but you are looking as delicious as ever, darling." Her eyes shifted to Julia, "And your companion. Mmmm... you are like a dream. Whoever would have imagined that a mere mortal could ever look so lovely." Her eyes shifted to Kristy. "Of course you have met my lovely new Priestess."

As she spoke, Kristy stepped forward and bowed to the screen, "Mistress."

Mary turned to Kristy, noting for the first time how the sigil hanging around her neck matched the one on the walls. Kazorra's Sigil, of course. Kristy was a Priestess of the Goddess of Lust. Despite herself, Mary felt a rush of hot excitement well up in her core at the idea.

At almost the same instant, Kristy sighed and her eyes slid closed. When they opened they were shining with an inner light and a small, knowing smile curled the corners of her lips. It was a smile that was both seductive and telling. Mary suddenly got the distinct impression that Kristy somehow sensed her thrill of excitement just now. Mary didn't know how she knew that, but she was sure of it just the same.

"She is a Priestess of Kazorra now." Marcellene said, her words mimicking Mary's assessment of the situation. She went on and confirmed Mary's other thought as well, "She can now feel the sexual energy, the raw lust, of those around her. She gains her power from that. It is what her Goddess demands as a sacrifice. She absorbs it from other mortals around her, stores it, and offers it up to Kazorra."

The expression on Mary's face must have given her away somehow because across the room Kazorra gave a lilting, musical laugh. Mary looked to the big TV and saw and another of her languid smiles matching the laugh.

Still smiling, Kazorra said, "What you are thinking is correct. She can feel the heat in you just as I can. Isn't that correct, my love?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kristy said with a deep blush.

"Isn't she adorable? She is still a bit shy and timid at times, but she is coming along wonderfully. I have no doubts that quite soon she will start building me a loyal group of wonderfully libidinous new devotees. Isn't that right, my dear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kristy said, bowing her head and blushing even more.

As Mary watched she was still finding it somewhat hard to believe that this strikingly beautiful young woman was the same tired-looking young mother she had manipulated at a gas station fuel island a few months ago. Of course, there was no mistake, she undoubtedly was the same woman and looked basically the same but she was also slightly different in a way that Mary was having a hard time putting her finger on. Looking her over again, Mary decided it wasn't just one thing that was off but rather a combination of a lot of little things. Her hair was longer and looked more alive, her eyes looked bigger, her skin looked smoother, her waist slimmer and her curves were, well, curvier. Looking at her chest Mary felt another bubble of heat well up inside. A lot curvier.

Kristy shot Mary another sidelong look and bit her lower lip and the knowing smile peeked through once again.

Seeing Kristy reacting to her lusty thoughts again sent yet another jolt through Mary in what was becoming a vicious cycle. She knew she should control her wandering mind but the idea that another woman was feeding on her naughty thoughts was a surprisingly powerful and unexpected turn-on. Feeling embarrassed and off-kilter by her arousal being so obvious to almost everyone present, Mary grasped for some way to turn the talk away from her own building arousal. Her eyes fell on the TV and she said, "You're talking to us on a TV now?"

Again, Kazorra laughed. "I know! Isn't this marvelous? Having been away for so long, I find that I'm truly enjoying the advances you mortals have made in the last few millennia. Smartphones, air travel, computers, Kentucky Fried Chicken... and the Internet! Dear Mother, if I'd had Pornhub back four thousand years ago I never would have left my temple!" She smiled and waved her hand vaguely, "And yes, I find this method of talking with my acolytes far more agreeable than trying to use vague suggestions in dreams or forcing my way into their minds. Wouldn't you agree?"

As the Goddess spoke, Mary found herself getting a little lost in the deity's deep, enthralling eyes. The longer she looked into the brilliant green glow, the more difficult she found it to think of anything but the Goddess. Kazorra, the Goddess of Lust. Mary felt wetness seeping between her thighs. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, she could only stare.

After a few seconds, Julia cleared her throat meaningfully. "The reason we're here?" Julia murmured with a rising inflection.

Julia's words snapped Mary from her passion fueled daze and she blinked. "Uh, yeah. You said you have some, uh... information or something for me."

On the screen, Kazorra sighed theatrically. "Ah yes, down to business I suppose." She laid back and stretched languidly for the first time displaying her six arms and matching breasts. As she spoke she fondled the lowest pair of breasts absently. "What a bore, but sadly it can't be helped." Her gaze sharpened a bit and she looked Mary in the eye, "So, Mary, have you perhaps used any new magic lately? Some new power that you've just learned to tap into, one you didn't know you possessed the ability to use? Maybe by accident? "

"I... uh..." Mary started but was interrupted by Marcellene.

"Be very careful what you reveal to this one. I don't think she is looking to do you any wrong, but I think she still wants something from you. Do not lie, she will sense that, but be cautious." The sorceress said.

"I... may have, uh...sort of, ah... tried something new. Why?" Mary said cautiously.

As she spoke Mary could see the Goddess watching her carefully. Very carefully. She only now beginning to realize that Kazorra's gaze was becoming particularly sharp when Marcellene was speaking. Mary knew that Kazorra was obviously well aware of the ring and its powers. It was, after all, what had first drawn the Goddess to her. But now Mary was forced to consider just how much the Goddess knew or didn't know, about the ancient sorceress trapped inside the ring.

Kazorra sat up straighter and leaned closer to whatever she was using to project to the screen. Mary had the sudden image of the Goddess floating in the clouds with a laptop hovering before her, live streaming from the ether. Mary almost grinned at the image but one look into Kazorra's eyes and the bubble of mirth shriveled instantly.

The deity's ancient, cat-like eyes flickered with a sudden inner flame. "Don't play coy with me, darling. I may favor you, perhaps even favor you greatly, but you still need to remember your place in the order of things." The words were spoken softly but the threat was so thick it was palpable. "When a god asks mortal a question, they answer it."

As Kazorra spoke, a heavy, stainless steel saucepan lifted up off the kitchen counter a few feet away and floated slowly across the room, coming to hover between Mary and the screen. "Don't ever forget that, my Love." She snapped her fingers and the saucepan started to bend and writhe almost like something alive. The metal made a screeching, rending noise as it bent and twisted around and around, turning itself inside out until it was nothing but a rolling ball of unrecognizable metal hovering in the air before her. Still, it continued to twist and roil and after a few long moments, it began to heat up from the friction, glowing a dull red a first, then orange to yellow and finally an incandescent white. Mary felt fear building in her chest as the heat continued to build before her eyes quickly warming the entire room. Around the former cooking pan the air began to sizzle and pop as the intensity rose, the glare was becoming blinding and the heat unbearable. Mary stumbled back a step, sure her face was starting to burn as well but she was powerless to look turn away. Behind her she heard Julia whisper a prayer to their goddess, her voice trembling with her own terror.

Finally, Kazorra snapped her fingers again. With a loud, metallic bang and a flare of blueish light, the molten steel froze instantly. The transition from hot to cold was too much, too quickly and the steel shattered into hundreds of razor-edged shards that scattered around the room like shrapnel from a grenade. By what could only have been Kazorra's hand, none of the shards hit the three of them.

"Do we understand each other now?" Kazorra said, her silky smooth voice now long gone, replaced with something hard and cold and utterly devoid of anything approaching humanity.

"Yes," Mary said, thoroughly frightened. So much for being able to handle anything with the ring, she thought miserably. She was upset that she had gotten herself into this mess but the fact that she had also gotten Julia involved was even worse. She would never forgive herself if something happened to her. She resolved to do whatever it took to get her out of here unharmed.

"Good." The Goddess sat back and smiled again, although this time the smile had a bit of a predatory edge to it. "Now, tell me who it is that is speaking into your thoughts. I had thought at first that it was my sister, Ama-Arhus, but it doesn't feel like her presence. It's someone else. Who?"

Mary felt trapped. She didn't want to give Marcellene away but could see no alternative. Still, she hesitated.

"Tell her." Marcellene said quietly.

"Her name is Marcellene Ack-Natora, High Priestess of Ama-Arhus. Her soul was trapped inside the ring thousands of years ago when it was first created."

Kazorra leaned back again. "Ah, interesting."

As she waited, Mary studied the image of Kazorra on the screen. It still seemed rather odd to her that one of the divines would want to communicate this way but she supposed it did have advantages. Her followers could see their Goddess and perhaps, more importantly, see her eyes which carried far more information and power than Mary had ever recalled seeing in any mortal person's eyes. The power and control contained behind those cat-like eyes was palpable as Mary had just seen. It was more like a physical presence than just a gaze. When Kazorra looked at a person, they stayed looked at for a good long time.

More as an excuse to not look into those eyes anymore, Mary looked at the rest of the image on the screen. The Goddess reclined amid what looked to be a small mountain of silk pillows of various colors. She was clad in the same light purple fabric that she had been wearing the first time that Mary had seen her. The fabric was draped about her as a form of clothing but it left her largely exposed and even the parts that were covered were still fully visible because the fabric was so sheer as to be virtually transparent.

As the Goddess appeared to consider Mary's words, one set of hands resumed their slow fondling of the lowest set of breasts. To Mary, the action seemed almost independent of thought. Just something the Goddess did absently without even realizing it like a mortal tapping their fingers while thinking. Even so, the action was still quite sensual and it sparked a flare of heat inside Mary despite her nerves.

"So that is the little Nightingale who has been whispering into your ear this whole time. Interesting. Well, that clears up a few matters I suppose. I would be interested, Marcellene Ack-Natora, to find out exactly how you managed to get yourself into such a predicament." She sighed and resettled herself into her cushions. "But that is a discussion for another time. For now, we, or more accurately, you," she nodded at Mary, "have more pressing problems. Tell me about this new magic you managed to tap into."

Mary cast a sidelong glance at Julia, who was standing a few paces back next to Kristy. Her dark eyes were wide and she was staring at the image on the screen but when Mary glanced at her she met her eyes and forced a small, brave smile. Mary felt warmth in her heart and smiled in return before looking back to the Goddess. Acknowledging to herself that she didn't really have much choice in the matter and resolved again to do whatever it took to get Julia out of here safely, Mary related the story of the incident at the roadside a few days before.

When Mary finished speaking Kazorra sighed. "Do you have even the faintest idea of the power that you have tapped into by doing what you did?" Kazorra said slowly, her eyes narrowed.

"I... no, not really," Mary said, feeling suddenly very small and vulnerable and foolish. She was finding that being talked down to by a deity was a decidedly uncomfortable experience.

"You altered that girl's fate."

When Mary only stared back blankly, Kazorra rolled her eyes in exasperation and continued, "Do you realize what that means? Does your pet priestess? She at least should understand the ramifications of what you've done." Without waiting for an answer, she leaned closer to the screen, speaking slowly and enunciating each word as if dealing with a simpleton, Kazorra said, "You stepped into the realm of the divine."

Yes, now Mary remembered, that was almost exactly what Marcellene had told her. She had altered a mortal's fate and that The Fates, ancient, powerful gods, would likely not be happy with her. Stepped into the realm of the divine. "Yes, she told me that," Mary said, sweat starting to prick at the back of her neck. "She warned me that what I was doing could be very dangerous. That I was... well... that I might make some god angry." She paused. "She said that magic was like... well, the magic of a god."

Kazorra laughed, "Well, godlike. But before you get your hopes up, no, you are most definitely not a god." She sobered, "But what you did was impinging on the sphere of three goddesses, the Three Fates, although I suspect only one will really care. But I would think that one will surely notice. I doubt she'll be best pleased."

"What goddess will care?"

"You would probably best know her as Atropos, from the ancient Greek legends, although she has had many other names over the eons. Whatever her current favored name, she is the one who cuts the threads of mortals at the end of their time in this plane. It is she that determines the moment and method of their end." She cocked her head slightly as if studying Mary's reaction to her words, "But you changed that. The divines do not take kindly to anyone interfering in their domain." Kazorra said pointedly.

"I didn't mean to. I don't even know how I did it."

Julia chimed in, "Yeah, it was only an accident. She didn't mean to."

"What you meant to do is of no consequence. What you did matters." Kazorra shrugged. "What about the second time?"

"The... what?" Mary stared blankly at the image of the Goddess on the flat LCD screen. "It only happened once. That time on the road."

One of Kazorra's perfect eyebrows quirked up as she looked hard at Mary.

Mary's blood chilled as she realized what Kazorra was driving towards. That weirdly powerful dream a couple of days ago. The one where she had lived another life as the warrior Tuya, where she had used her magic to save her lover Gan. The ring had been in that dream, so had Marcellene. When she had finally awakened from the dream she remembered thinking it had seemed so real. Looking back on it, like most dreams, it had started to fade from her mind and become hazy and ephemeral but she still recalled how real it had felt upon waking. But it was only a dream,right? "No. That was only a dream." She whispered, not really wanting to hear the answer. Hesitantly she added, "Wasn't it?"

Kazorra only looked at her, both eyebrows now raised.

"But that wasn't real. It was just, well, a dream." Mary said with more force but her voice quavered.

"What dream?" Julia asked, her own voice sounding a little shaky as well.

"The one a few nights ago. The one where I wrecked the bedroom."

"Tuya?"

"And Gan, yes." Mary nodded. "But it was just a dream. I was sleeping, right?"

"Well, sort of," Julia said, her eyes flicking nervously back and forth between Mary, the Goddess on the screen and the floor. "Remember what happened to the room? That wasn't exactly a normal dream."