Changer Ch. 04: Hungover

Story Info
And hung.
10.6k words
4.43
6.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in all sexual situations are over 18]

Rich felt great. He had just woken up from a deep sleep, and, cocooned in a soft, warm sheet, he felt utterly relaxed. It was a nice change from his usual wake up call of an alarm and a sudden rush of anxiety.

Rich turned over, eyes still tightly closed as he nuzzled deeper into the mattress. He had the vague idea that he must have sweated all through the night, cause the sheets clung to him like wet cloth, and where they bunched up around his face they almost felt squishy. But they were so nice and warm, wrapped tight about him. So tight that he couldn't even move his arms or legs. But the bed was so comfy why would he want to move?

Rich stretched, and the way his muscles pulled and expanded was maybe the greatest thing he'd ever felt, like every particle of him was reaching out to experience the bed's blissful embrace.

Slowly, though, Rich began to feel something like a headache. Except, it wasn't coming from his head. Or maybe it was coming from his head, but as if his head were at the end of a very long tunnel. It was a weird sensation, and as the headache grew worse not a pleasant one.

Then his whole world lurched and Rich rolled. His tautly stretched body suddenly snapped around like a catapult and slammed him into something warm and hard. Then the world turned again, and a monumental weight was pushing him against the bed, and then it was grinding him into the sheets, squishing Rich nearly flat. It would've felt amazing if Rich weren't fucking terrified.

Rich tried to yell, but then he realized he couldn't make a sound. He could feel his mouth, but it was like he couldn't control his lips, and he was starting to drool but it didn't taste like--

Rich tried to pull himself up, but he realized he couldn't even feel his arms or his legs, not even--Oh God, he thought--his dick. He couldn't open his eyes either, not that they would do any good, still trapped beneath a clinging sheet. He was just a solid mass, twisting and turning beneath the mountain still above him. It relentlessly smushed him into the mattress, but Rich's muscles were stuck in their stretch and he could barely move.

Then Rich remembered. Not what was wrong with him or where he was now, but what had happened earlier, what--

"Merlin!" Rich instinctively tried to shout, only to remember he didn't have a voice. He started desperately struggling beneath the mountain again when a heat began rising in him, an intense and diffuse pressure that seemed to make his body stretch even tighter and become even more sensitive until it was painful. He cried out silently again, "Merlin!"

There was a groan, and as the headache grew even stronger a wave of nausea came too, while the weight bore down heavier on Rich's body than ever before, like it was trying to push him through the bed. Scattered images began racing through Rich's mind: a Brita full of frozen margaritas, a broken tv fixing itself, his own icy blue eyes, his body stretching and bulging on the ground, their kiss--

"Merlin! Help!"

----

Merlin felt terrible. His brain sloshed around his skull like a water balloon of pain. His mouth was dry as a desert, but bile waited at the back of his throat. And he had to piss so bad it felt like his morning wood was ready to explode.

Merlin! Help!

"I'm dying, Dick," Merlin groaned into his pillow, then curled up into a ball. He rubbed his boner between his thighs, which felt so good it almost made him forget his hangover. Just need more sleep, Merlin thought, sighing as he felt his consciousness slip away again.

No, wake up! I'm trapped! I can't move I can't see shit and I'm getting squeezed in something and oh fuck Merl why's everything so tight and hot and-and-

Merlin was just beginning to listen to what Rich was saying when his voice became a low moan, and Merlin felt his dick twitch and precum splatter the inside of his thighs. Merlin suddenly had a vivid image of himself on the bed, someone else's hands holding his legs apart, a thick dick balls deep inside him, a sandy blond bush pressed against his taint.

Like he had a shot of adrenaline Merlin sat up in bed, but when he opened his eyes the sunlight coming between the blinds was like daggers in his retinas. He closed them again, rubbing the pain away with his fingers. He called out, "Rich, where are you?"

I don't know! I just saw a flash then nothing.

Merlin suddenly realized he had no idea where Rich's voice was coming from. It sounded strange, almost as if he was hearing it in his head. But also not in his head, more...down.

I'm starting to see something, Rich said, as Merlin opened his eyes, But I can't control anything, it's like-like looking through a periscope.

Merlin looked at his hands and his throat clenched as he had the distinct sensation that some part of him did not recognize the hands as his own.

Fuck, Merl. I-I...

Merlin's dick started twitching uncontrollably beneath the covers, and as he looked at its outline against the sheets Rich's voice was small and scared, Oh god.

Merlin's boner began twitching more aggressively, then suddenly it was flopping between his thighs and bouncing against his abs, twisting itself into the sheet while somewhere down below a panicked Rich screamed, Get me out, Merlin! GET ME THE FUCK OUT!

Not wanting to believe it, Merlin thrust the blankets off. His dick sprang into the air, eight and a half uncut inches reaching for the ceiling. But Merlin didn't remember his dick being nearly this thick, it was like a soda can. And where he expected to see his well trimmed black pubes, instead he found an unkempt blond bush.

Pre leaked out the head and as it traveled down the shaft Merlin's dick was so sensitive it almost stung. Down below, Rich moaned.

They had the realization simultaneously.

I'm your--

You're my--

Merlin's dick started bouncing again, as if it were trying to jump off his pelvis. The sensation of it moving around on its own was insane, like a dick roller coaster. But the pressure was growing unbearable.

I can't be a fucking--

And before he could say the word, Merlin thought, Dick?

Merlin's dick became completely still. Then his bladder loosed. Hot, clear piss shot out in a jet stream and Merlin's rock hard cock began swinging around like an out of control fire hose as Rich screamed in Merlin's mind.

It took Merlin a moment to even realize what was happening, but once he was sprayed in the face he grabbed his dick in both hands. He tried to clench down on his bladder, but he quickly discovered he had absolutely no control over it. So he pointed the stream across the room, as his dick writhed in his grip.

Merlin's hungover brain felt ready to crack open as Rich kept yelling. His dick had never felt so sensitive, it was like he could feel the texture of each of his fingers, the head almost buzzing with pleasure as it twisted beneath his foreskin, the piss pumping up the shaft like fire, and as it burst through the slit Merlin almost thought he could taste it.

With a few final bursts and accompanying yelps from Rich, the piss came to a stop. But as his dick kept squirming in his grip Merlin couldn't let go. It felt too good, like his dick was jacking itself off against his fingers, the last dribbles of piss rolling down the shaft like teasing feathers. Merlin suddenly felt his balls nearly pull all the way up inside him, felt his asshole tighten and his taint jump, felt the warmth building, every cell in his dick begin to tingle with anticipation.

Merl! Rich's voice was half moan half cry. Then he shot. Jizz arced high into the air like a geyser. Merlin couldn't even breathe it felt so good, like his dick was electrified with pleasure. Merlin slumped back on the bed, then his dick broke free of his grip and suddenly there was cum splattering his face and chest in huge ropes. Each new shot wracked his whole body with pleasure.

As the cum slowed down and Rich's moans became quieter, Merlin cracked his cum coated eyes to look at his dick. The dark red tip, now white with cum, had slipped out of the foreskin, and almost seemed to look at him.

Simultaneously Rich and Merlin thought, Holy fuck. Then they passed out.

----

Merlin woke up to "shoot" and maracas and bass, as Come Together started playing staticky and muffled from a phone tangled in his pillow case. His eyes flickered open, with difficulty as his face was crusted with dried cum.

"Dick?" Merlin moaned, his nausea and headache returning. He looked down at his crotch, the blond pubes still a shock, but his dick was completely flaccid and still. Merlin gently took it in two fingers and gave it a little tug, "Dick?"

Huh? Merlin's dick jerked and Rich sounded as if he was woken up from a deep sleep. Merlin realized that even though he heard Rich in his mind it felt like his voice was coming from his dick. Imma just needs bit more sleep, Merl, Rich slurred, and Merlin's dick went even softer, like a turtle into its shell. Merlin tried shaking his dick like a wet noodle, but it might as well have been snoring for all the good it did to get Rich talking.

Meanwhile Come Together had reached the chorus and it was like nails on a chalkboard to Merlin's hungover ears. Letting go of his dick Merlin fumbled for his phone. When he finally found it the music was obnoxiously at full volume, but it quieted as soon as Merlin looked at the screen. It was an alarm for a reminder titled, "wAk3 up dIkheads!1!!!!111"

Merlin clicked on it, and a video began playing. It was Merlin, red faced, glassy eyed, and naked from the chest up, his arm jerking up and down. He exaggeratedly bit his lip, "I'm gonna cum!"

The camera panned down Merlin's abs, and revealed Rich's head resting between his legs, his cheeks puffed out. Merlin gave Rich's short blond hair a noogie and moaned like a girl as Rich spat water out his mouth like a fountain. The boys then burst into laughter and both started talking at once, making them incomprehensible. But then Rich turned over in Merlin's lap and took Merlin's huge dick down his throat. The camera turned back to Merlin sticking his tongue out and making a hang loose gesture before he shut off the video.

What the fuck is wrong with us, dude?

Rich's voice sounded exhausted as Merlin felt his cock stir. It stayed soft, but it was beginning to feel sensitive again, as if his dick were waking up to the sensation of being a dick.

Chagrined, Merlin looked past his phone and down to his penis, and through dry lips croaked, "Probably the sadomasochism."

You'd think after the wax job we'd have learned better.

Merlin couldn't help but chuckle. They'd gotten blackout at Rich's beach house during senior week, and woken up covered in bikini wax strips. That had not been a fun hangover chore.

"How you feeling, Dick?"

There was a brief pause then Merlin's dick stood on end. It didn't get hard, it just raised itself straight off his crotch, and the head seemed to look at him.

Honestly, I know I should still be freaking the fuck out right now. But I just had the best nap of my life and somehow I'm feeling insanely chill.

Merlin's dick suddenly bent, and gently rubbed against his balls like it was petting them, Like this feels so fucking good. And it did. Merlin could feel his dick start to get hard.

But Merl?

"Yeah?"

Stop calling me 'Dick' while I'm stuck in your fucking dick!

Merlin's cock suddenly whipped down and the head nailed him straight in the testicle. Merlin choked and pulled up his legs from the pain as Rich yelped.

I did not think that through. Fuck that hurt, Rich groaned, Like I'm not in your balls, but they're definitely close by. Merlin's dick suddenly started growing again, as Rich kept musing, It was really intense actually. But in a kinda hot way you know?

Then Merlin's hard dick swung down, and the shaft slammed into his sack like a bat hitting a baseball.

MMMM fuck yeah! That's a sexy hurt, Rich moaned as Merlin coughed in pain again.

Merlin grabbed his dick tightly, "Stop hitting me in the fucking balls, dude!"

Well then get me out of your fucking dick, dude! There's not much else to do here. Except...Rich almost began moaning as Merlin felt his dick start to twist and turn in his grip, Fuck your fingers feel good, Merl. Maybe you could just move them up and down a little--

Merlin's hand shot off his dick, "This is too fucked up and I am too fucking hungover to process this shit, Rich."

Well then get rid of your hangover and change me back!

"How the fuck am I supposed to get rid of my hangover?"

You're a fucking wizard, bitch! Use your wand!

Merlin was about to spit back a retort, but he bit his tongue. A third whack to the balls and he may puke. Merlin picked his phone back up and opened the grimoire app.

Fuck, that's insane, Rich said quietly, taking in the details of the picture perfect virtual world on screen, I thought you were fucking with me.

Merlin knew Rich hadn't been able to see the app last night, but his head hurt too much to know what to do with that information. He selected his avatar, and immediately found a hangover intensity option. He set it to zero and the spiral appeared on screen. When he clicked it the world began to turn, and for half a heartbeat Merlin thought he was going to boot. Then his head became warm, and all at once it was like a cool wave washed over him.

God damn, does that feel better, Rich groaned.

You're telling me, Merlin thought, closing his eyes as the sudden absence of nausea and pain felt as good as sex. Then his eyes flicked open. He looked at his dick and thought, Wait, was he feeling my hangover?

Uh, yeah dude. Obviously not as much as you were, but could definitely tell it was woozy up there.

Oh fuck, you're in my fucking brain, Rich?

I'm in your fucking dick, obviously your dick is connected to your brain!

"I need to figure out what the fuck is going on," Merlin said, sitting up in bed and looking clear eyed at the grimoire.

You're pinching me, Rich squeaked.

"Shit, sorry," Merlin mumbled, adjusting his dick between his legs. Merlin went back to his avatar in the app and highlighted his new dick. Immediately it began pulsing red and Merlin's stomach dropped.

Oh fuck Merl, it's red! You said that means I'm stuck! But I don't wanna be a dick!

"J-just calm down, Rich, we'll figure it out, ok? I promise, whatever we gotta do--"

But Rich could hear Merlin's thoughts as easily as his own, and Merlin was starting to panic. Thankfully that was cut short as cursive letters began writing across the screen: "Binding in progress."

Merlin felt a surge of relief, "See? When I couldn't change it before it said 'bound,' so this has to be reversible. Here," Merlin clicked the words onscreen and his dick expanded to fill the screen and an avatar of Rich appeared along side it. Then more text appeared:

"Binding changer integration in progress. Further changes suspended.

"7 ejaculations required for completion. Changer and changed must both consent to final ejaculation. Ejaculations remaining: 6.

"Change must be completed within 72 hours. Failure will result in bound reversion of changed to natural state. Time remaining: 61h 42m 12s."

While his dick laid still against his belly, Merlin could sense that Rich was following along as he read. When he finished Rich immediately said, So...I'm stuck in your dick for three days.

"Yep. So long as we don't cum six more times."

Merlin's dick suddenly curled, hunched over his balls in an almost surly pose, Well that fucking sucks. Cumming was awesome, what the fuck else can I do down here? Piss?

"Well, we know you can do that," Merlin said, sniffing. He flipped through the grimoire and quickly changed the piss and cum that had gotten all over the room into oxygen.

Yeah, yeah, look at you you're cool with your magic. Come on, what am I supposed to do for the next three days?

"Not cum on things, we've been over this," Merlin said, grinning at his dick.

Ha fuckin ha, Merl. I mean I have shit to do, classes, homework.

"Well, the magic seems to have a minimum impact on the outside world, so I doubt it'll matter with classes. Maybe your professors will think you were sick or something."

So am I just supposed to like...hang here?

"What else can we do dude? Besides, you're seeing what I'm seeing, right? So we go to classes and you don't even miss anything. And then, I don't know, we'll watch a movie or I'll play dark souls. You love fucking backseat driving me in dark souls anyway so it'll be like nothing's changed."

Except me being a fucking dick!

"Like I said, no difference at all," Merlin laughed as his dick began swinging around angrily, while Rich fumed. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist."

Fuck you, Rich said, as Merlin's dick exasperatedly plopped onto his thigh.

"So, uh, Rich?" Merlin waited for a mental grunt before he continued, "Is it just me or are you a bit...sensitive right now?"

Merlin's dick stood back on end, Oh fuck you, bro! Sensitive?! You turned me into a fucking--

"No no no, that's not what I meant," Merlin said, raising his hands apologetically, "Like, my penis is literally fucking sensitive right now. I can feel every little move it-you make. And you're moving like crazy, I've never felt my dick do anything like what you're doing right now."

Well I don't know, dude, it's not like I have much experience with this shit, Merlin's dick began spinning in circles, But I am feeling pretty fucking limber. And, uh, every bit of me is tingling, yeah. I just figured that's what a dick feels like.

"I mean it kinda is but it's like...how your dick feels when you concentrate on it. Except all the time. It's like I can't get my mind off it."

Yeah well you've got a mind in it.

All this talk about how his dick felt made Merlin hard again, Fucking a, Merl. Why does this feel so good. Like think of the best stretch you've ever had after the best nap of your life. This is ten times better than that, and I'm just holding it. Fuuuuckkkkkk dude.

And Merlin's dick seemed to shiver. He had never felt a hard on like this. The sheer sensation was overwhelming, like when the head of his dick would get super sensitive after cumming, but covering his whole dick. He watched the thick vein along the top of his dick bulge as a heavy drop of pre leaked out his long foreskin.

God damn. How could you give me taste buds down here. Like this pre tastes good, and the cum wasn't too bad, but to make me taste your piss? You're fucking sick.

Merlin raised an eyebrow, looking at his dick skeptically. He could sense Rich thinking about how good the piss tasted, and how desperately he wanted to feel it shoot out of him again.

"Rich, you realize I can literally read your mind right now?"

Oh. Right. Fuck. Merlin's boner flopped onto his belly, as shame rolled off Rich.

"You're a fuckin freak, bro," Merlin laughed, lifting up his dick and letting it slap back against his belly, "Honestly I'd bet all my powers the taste buds were your idea. Little fuckin piss pig. Who were you kidding, calling me sick?"

Rich wanted to deny it, but he knew that Merlin knew that Rich knew it was true.