Changes

Story Info
A companion story to We.
1k words
4.36
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changes.

Yours was a surprisingly short transition from enthusiastic spankee to self identification as a submissive, every variation we made to a basic spanking was our road map to D/s.

We enjoyed hunting for items together in charity and vintage shops, clothes appraised as being suitable to enhance our game, or not. Quickly learning to spot the quirks we appreciate, the skirt with a zip running all the way to the waistband, front opening dresses, transparent tops, wide belts, waist cinchers, fishnet.

Your affection for stockings led directly to me grooming you, the tiny panties and g-strings you wore to complement them couldn't contain your pubic hair. You requested I trim you. I used my electric clippers on you, initially giving you a landing strip and shaved lips. Now you're kept totally bare, as a constant symbol of your submission, you're required to shave yourself before we meet.

We have a chair we've used since I first spanked you, it's a sturdy dining chair with arms and a slotted back. When the chair appears out you know playtime is approaching.

You loved showing me how you'd dressed for purpose, revealing and presenting yourself, lifting your skirt, offering yourself to my gaze and touch. You loved settling over my lap, wearing your stockings and suspenders, ready for a spanking.

We soon realised the chair was ideal for tieing you to, knelt down on the floor arms tied to the seat, or leaning over the back offering your bottom at a different height and angle. At first we just used an old scarf or a pair of torn stockings to tie you loosely by your wrists.

Sometimes i had the urge to have you tied a little less loosely, I ordered you a set of leather cuffs for your ankles and wrists. When they arrived having you stand before me and offer your limbs for confinement was a revelatory experience for us both. Using cable ties to attach the cuffs to the chair we could have you as tight and as restricted as I chose.

It wasn't much of a leap of the imagination to go from cuffing you to adding a collar. Yours is black leather, of course, with an o ring to manouver you. One evening you appeared post shower dressed only in a leather mini, heels and fishnet body stocking, boistrous, ready to play. I retrieved the cuffs, removed your skirt and readied you for the chair. I attached your ankles to the chair legs and your wrists to the arms, facing forward, a new variation.

I produced the collar for the first time and saw your eyes brighten with anticipation, held it in front of you and watched you strain towards it. Your neck turned to allow me to wrap it around you and fasten you in. This was the moment we both understood you were my submissive. That night i used a riding crop on you, not for the first time but the first time this way.

I had you slide forward on the chair until you were on the edge, part your knees and offer me your pussy. With careful aim I used the leather flicker and gently cropped your exposed lips and the insides of your thighs. After each stroke you were allowed a brief respite before a tap from the tip of the crop on the seat drew you back into position, your obedience profound. Our use of restaints heightens every sensation for you, inducing an amazing orgasm which lifts and rocks the chair.

A glass of wine together, a hug and an instruction. I require a first formal act of submission from you. I recuff your ankles and have you kneel, i'm going to have you deep throat me. Your hands are at rest on your thighs and i use the o ring to position your head as i prefer, your response is wonderfully obediant as you hold the position and kneel, waiting, mouth open. My erection is uncovered and i can see you watching it, wondering when.

Holding the o ring i pull you toward my cock, only waiting for you to ask, and when i hear a plaintiff please move it to your mouth. first a kiss, then you close your lips around the head and slowly suck me in, holding me inside. Releasing me you raise a hand, and wrap it around the base of my cock pulling back the foreskin, your mouth takes me again and you suck me in all the way to your hand, you try and hold me in but eventually gag.

I want to be more forceful, and take your hand away, cuff them together behind your back. I'm stroking my cock in front of your face and you're wondering when you'll get it back, it's close enough to strain for and you try to reach but without your hands and straining you realise you need to ask again, though this time i hear you say please please fuck my mouth.

I'm more than happy to oblige, holding the o ring i pull you to my cock, slowly inserting the head into your mouth, waiting a second allowing you to relax. Then with my hands gripping either side of your head entering deeper. You're held immobile as I feed you a little more of my length and establish a rhythm, filling you and waiting for you to gag before withdrawing and allowing you to calm.

One of my hands holds the back of your head, and with the other I can feel my cock pressing against your cheek as it glides in and out, you're struggling to accomodate me, already you're taking more of me than ever before. It's your determination that most impresses, without the use of your hands and your normal balance you're still greedy to oblige and take as much of me as you can.

I hold your head again, thrusting into your mouth deliberately and gently, trying to keep you filled. Withdrawing all but the head of my cock and then sliding back in, allowing you respite only as you gag. I can feel my orgasm approach, leaving only the tip of my cock in your mouth I stroke the shaft and ejaculate.