Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aileen thought, swallowed, and then shook her head. She looked away. "Goddammit." She murmured.

"What? That's news to you? I thought you kept track of this. Of him."

Her sister didn't respond.

"Look, it'll be fine. High school will be over for him soon anyway."

"Yes, but...I never meant to do...that. I just want him to meet someone...someone good." Her voice was a whisper.

"He will." She shook her head. "It's not like he'll meet the right one in high school."

"Yes but...look. Jess." She faced her. "Could you...talk to him? About this?"

"About what?" She raised an eyebrow "Sex? Girls? You sure you want that?"

Her sister, ever the prude, blushed faintly. "Relationships, Jessica. What to look for. What not to."

"And you trust me with that?" She repeated

"No, but..." Aileen sighed. "Jess. I'm his mother. And...after that, maybe he won't talk to me about it. He certainly hasn't even mentioned a girl, any girl, since then."

Jessica sat on the narrow bed and sighed. "Alright - listen, Lee. Christ. I can't believe I have to say this. Adam is a young man. He's a guy. A dude. I...I'm not going to say what I said that first night - wouldn't want you to cuss me out again after all or whoop my ass -" she smiled up at Aileen, who crossed her arms, frowning. "-but you have to realize that he is like any other guy in some ways. Even if he's your son. He does want a girl, and he does want sex. And what? You don't want that for him? Don't want him to be able to sleep with a girl he likes?"

"Well...yeah, of course, I do!"

"Well...look, I can talk to him." She swallowed and had to fight to keep nervousness down. "He has mentioned a couple of chicks at school, but I doubt he's seeing anyone. Like I said - pretty sure he's got it hard because of what you did with that bitch."

Lee looked down but nodded.

"But...what exactly do you want me to say?"

Her sister seemed to have a hard time with this one. "I just...want to know what's going on with him. I don't like not knowing." She said finally.

Jessica sighed. "Alright. Look, I'll do my best. Adam's pretty easy to talk to, now that we get along." Yeah, we do. Fucking hell, she'll kill me... "Maybe I can find something out." The worried look Lee had made her feel terrible. Hiding what she'd done - what they'd done now took on a different light.

"I...thanks, Jess. I appreciate that. It's...good that you're here."

Jess blinked. "Really?" Not something she has to do, but actually happy about it?

"Yeah." Lee met her eyes and smiled faintly. She reached out and gently took her hand, clasping her fingers. "Yeah, it is. Believe it or not, I miss my sister. Little baby sis."

An unexpected flood of emotions hit Jess at those words and she swallowed, looking away. Fucking pet names from child-... "I...missed...miss you too."

"I know. Lord almighty, Jess." Aileen inhaled shakily and glanced up at the ceiling. "Life...hasn't been easy." Her voice cracked. "Not with...with dad. With mom. Or with you. I know I'm not always the best either. I know that."

"Yeah. Not as bad as me." Jess muttered.

"Well...I could have been better too, at times. A better sister to you. I know that. For that, I'm sorry. I mean it. It's really good to have you here."

She squeezed her sister's hand. "Thanks, Lee."

"Thank you." Aileen smiled. "Just...talk to him. God. I just want him to be happy."

"Adam's a great guy. A great guy." She emphasized, squeezing her sister's hand. "You raised him well. You're a great mom."

"Thanks." Aileen looked down, inhaling and exhaling shakily and Jess felt her squeeze her hand in return.

****

Adam sat in the car, waiting when Jess came out. She wore a nice pair of jeans, and jewelry decorated her finger, neck, and wrist. She wore no sunglasses, and her hair was in a ponytail as opposed to free. Her top wasn't immodest - but stylish, he thought. She looks amazing. Hard to believe she's really my aunt.

Given everything they'd done the past few days, it was truly hard to see her as anything other than a gorgeous woman - older compared to the chicks he usually went for, but not outside of his age range. Plus, her breasts in that outf-

"Adam - If you stare that obvious at school, some chick is probably gonna knock your lights out," Jessica smirked.

Shit. He cleared his throat. "Sorry. It's just...you look great, aunt Jess."

"Yeah? Thanks. I feel..." she checked herself in the car mirror and turned on the engine. "Feels pretty good."

"So, where to first anyway? Who's responded?"

"Well, I thought we could try the Roadside Diner by the interstate first. They probably see a lot of traffic - good tips from hungry diners, right?"

"Good plan." He nodded. They would get that. "Was it just waitress jobs?"

"Nah. One departments store, a flower shop needs a temp and the local Kroger needs some shift personnel as well. Plus, we can maybe look around a bit?" She glanced over "If...you don't have anything else you wanna be doing?"

He snorted. "Like what? Party? Hang out with all of my friends and my girlfriend?"

Jess frowned and turned the wheel as they drove the road. "Hey, dude. Don't give me shit like that - you have tons of friends, yeah?"

He shrugged. Not really. "Two. Jerry and Malik. But one's away, other's busy with his own stuff. So...yeah. Like i said, not a reject, but..."

"And no girl at school you like?" She asked it similarly to the first day they'd been at home?

He shrugged again. "I mean, a few chicks are...cool. But it's weird, you know - no one seems to want to really talk to me that way. Almost like something happened at home." He emphasized, trying to make light of it.

Jess didn't smile. "You know Lee doesn't mean it...like that, right?"

"Like what?"

"She wants you to be happy."

He eyed her. "Seriously? You're the one giving her a hard time - you defending her now, aunt Jess?"

"Psh. I don't do that."

"'Oh? Trying to make the house Dick-repellant? She can smell fun?'" He repeated with a smirk.

She eyed him. "You have waaaaay too good a memory, dude."

"Besides, I can play with you now." He quipped.

Jess eyed him sharply, then softened. "Careful. Someone might start thinking there's confidence there. And besides...can't do more than we've done, Adam. Wouldn't be right."

"You don't like getting your pussy fingered?"

"I-!" Jess almost swerved the car "Damnit! Warn me if you're gonna talk like some player!" She mock-glared then patted his leg. "Course I do. I'm just saying, dude. I'm not your girlfriend material. Alright?"

He nodded.

"But i can certainly prepare you for it." She smirked, her free hand touching his knee.

"But today we look for jobs."

"Mhm." She turned onto the interstate. "And it's close - just a few miles."

"You'd probably need a car though." he pointed out.

"Shit. Right. I hadn't even thought of that."

"I'm sure mom can loan you a few hundred for something at least as good as that Sierra your friend drives..."

"Asshole." She grinned.

They arrived at the classic American retro-style diner. Jess parked the car. He asked if he should accompany her, but the glare she gave him told him very clearly to stay outside while she followed up. It took perhaps fifteen minutes, then she came back out.

She was smiling.

"They...liked me." She seemed surprised. "They'll call me in a few days once they've figured out the shifts and see if they can accommodate my hours." She frowned. "Lots of weekend hours too. Who knew there was...that."

Anyone who's ever eaten at a diner. He grinned.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"Riiiiight." She grinned and they drove on.

As they drove through town, Jess frowned and indicated a corner office with her free hand. "Hey, wanna stop there for a sec? I wanna check something. If you have time."

"Sure. I'm made of time today."

She smiled. "Awesome."

When he saw the sign on the window, he frowned. Peak View Rea- "Aunt Jess, isn't that where...your friend works?"

Jessica turned off the car. "You've had sex with and lost your virginity to her, Adam - pretty sure you can say her first name. Yeah. That's where Kris works. Come on." She waved and slammed the door.

The real estate office was nicely-decorated, but it was obvious it wasn't the largest place in the city. No cardboard cutouts of a saleswoman proudly standing by a sold property. Instead, a couch, a few desks, a few nice brochures, and a quiet indoor fountain bubbling in the background. Kristina sat behind a desk, intent on her laptop when they entered and the doorbell announced them with a faint 'ding'.

"Hey, I'll be with you in oooone moment." Kris held up one finger, clicked a few buttons, and looked up. "How can i-" She blinked, then grinned. "Jess! And..Adam! Heeeey" She pushed her chair back.

"Hi...Kris. Kristina. Hi." He corrected quickly, clearing his throat.

Jessica turned to look at him oddly.

"...What? Miss Sharp?" He tried, only to quickly realize that'd been the wrong move when Kristina started laughing loudly and Jess squinted as though he was retarded.

"Jesus, Jess! You weren't kidding." She came forward from behind her desk, sashaying in a pencil skirt and professional, half-buttoned, cropped blazer. Her blouse showed just enough chest to start someone guessing, but not to be indecent, and the stylish earrings made the outfit entirely professional.

He glared at Jess, then back at Kristina, only to widen his eyes when she walked up to him and put both hands around his neck in a very unprofessional manner.

"Hi, handsome." She murmured, craning her neck up to kiss him deeply.

He was too shocked to return it at first but quickly did when her tongue pushed inside his mouth.

"Kris! Fuck's sake! This is your office!" Jess hissed.

Kristina pulled back, touched her lip with one finger. Glanced at him - then at her, and snorted. "You don't think I know when my boss is out? Or when there's a lull? Please. Besides. Your face is priceless." She grinned and stepped back. "How've you been, Adam?"

"I...good. Thanks" He half-stammered, then inhaled deeply. Fucking calm down. You've done more than just fuck her since that night. With others. "And you?"

"Good." Kristina gestured around. "My office. Sort of. I work here, at least. Like it? I'm about to sell one or two more places this week by-....what are you doing here anyway?"

"Aunt Jess is looking for a job."

"Really? Wow! That's a first." Kris grinned at her. "How's that going?"

"Good." Jess's voice was neutral. "Might have one already."

"Waitress at the diner." Adam put in. "By the interstate."

He'd expected Kris to tease her about it, but the other woman just nodded, quite solemnly. "Good for you. Still the same old cook as back then - Al?"

Jess nodded. "Don't think he recognized me though."

"Yeah." Kristina deadpanned. "Cause there's a whole boatload of local redheads with your tits and ass. Come on, Jess. But you'll do fine there - long as you keep your mind on the job."

"How'd you get this gig anyway?" Jess asked, looking around. "This is pretty nice."

"Worked years at a waitress - like you apparently want to do. Then I went to some courses, read up, got my real estate license aaaaaaand.." she spread her arms. "Here I am. Eight years can go by pretty fast. I make decent money now at least."

"Mhm. Thanks - I'll be thinking about that when I'm handing out coffees." Jess took the barb from the comment by smiling. "But heeey. I had this turquoise-stone gold bracelet with a sweet spiral pattern on me the night we went to the outpost. Pretty nice piece. You find it in your car or anything?"

Kris frowned. "Noooo....don't think so? Hold on, babe." She reached behind the desk and grabbed a keychain, tossing it to Jess. "Go outside back, check."

Jess went to the door. Her phone started ringing, an old sort of beep tone, suitable for the ancient flip phone she still used. She closed the door behind her.

"Soooooo. Adam. Hiii." Kris turned to him, grinning, putting one hand on her hip.

He cleared his throat and looked down, suddenly feeling more than a little awkward at being alone with this woman.

"Relaaax." She laughed and patted his arm. "I had a great time with you at the Outpost. Didn't get a chance to tell you..back then. Or when you were fixing my computer. I was pretty hung over then, actually."

"Mhm. Well...I had a great time too."

"Seriously." Her smile faded somewhat and she sounded more matter-of-fact. "You're a cool guy. Smart. Look, I've been thinking. I'd like to...I mean..." She met his eyes, bringing up one hand to brush through her own, long hair, loose today. "...you wanna hang out sometime?"

He frowned. "What. Hang?" Is she fucking with me? "What? Did aunt Jess put you up to this?"

"No? Why should she?"

"So you wanna...hang with someone who's eight years younger than you? And has no friends, never had a girlfriend?" He added.

Her smile faded. "I'm older than you, yeah. But that doesn't really bother me. Not anymore, now that I've thought about it. And...what? What are you saying? Am I too old for you? And why should I care what friends you have? It's you want to see." her voice had grown serious and she crossed her arms.

He swallowed, suddenly a bit nervous. Am I being asked out by...a chick like this?

"Unless" She continued, even more serious, "You think I'm too old for you, and I'm just good for a nice fuck or something. I get that. But if that's the case, you can tell me. I don't mind."

"Whoa." He cleared his throat. "No. Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I..." he met her eyes and nodded. "I'd like to hang with you sometime. I'd love to."

A touch of her smile came back. "So, what? Not too old for you?"

"I..." he frowned. Honesty. "You're older." He agreed. "But I like you. You're forward. Smart. And you're...beautiful" He finished. "I'm... I'm sorry if it sounded like...I really didn't mean it that way. I would love to meet you. Somewhere else, i mean."

"It's alright." She grinned. "The age thing is a bit of an issue for others. Even if it might not be for me. I heard of what your mom does to your dates, after all. I like my ass too much to have it shot up."

"Yeaaaaah." he muttered.

She laughed. "Don't worry about it." Kristina walked behind her desk and grabbed a business card. "Here. That's my number right there, okay? Text me or call me when you want to meet up. Maybe we can...i dunno, grab some dinner, watch a movie, or maybe play some games? I live by Rosemeadow, one of the condos on the second floor. "

"That's...pretty fancy" He arched an eyebrow.

"Perks of the job." She grinned. "Can probably hook you up with a niiiice duplex, if you have a decent down payment."

"I don't think-" He frowned and looked outside. What the....

*****

Jess reached the door when her phone rang. She closed the door behind and flipped it up, frowned at the number. She didn't recognize it. Maybe one of the jobs...

"Hello? This is Jess. Who is this?" She picked up.

"Jess, babe? It's me."

Her stomach grew cold. "How the fuck did you get my number? And why don't I recognize this one?"

"Why? Because you destroyed my damn phone when you threw it in the ocean. And of course, I have your number."

"Well..what do you want?"

"Look, i-"

"No - wrong question. I think 'what the fuck do you want, asshole?' Might be better, don't you?"

"Babe, I know you're pissed, but-"

She walked to Kris's car. "Oh, you don't even fucking know half of how pissed I am. Martin - if I was still there, I'd have cut your dick off and fed it to a couple of sharks. That's how pissed I am at you. Got it? Do you? Motherfucker."

"Baaabe." His tone had that commanding inflection that weakened her knees. Or at least, it used to. It still did some of that, but most of her was pissed at the effect it had on her. "You overreacted. You know how you get when you don't think things through and had a little much to drink. You saw something-"

"Martin." She deadpanned, cutting him short. "Are you seriously telling me I imagined three chicks suckling and licking your dick in our fucking bed?"

Dead silence.

"You telling me I imagined them over you like some fucking whore-fantasy? Jesus. Because then I must be as ditzy and stupid as some people tell me. Maybe I'm just the dumb slut my sister thinks I am, right? Fucking hell."

"Babe, you saw what you saw - but I'm telling you, it wasn't like that. We were never exclusive, and you told me I could invite chicks, so that's what I did."

"I told you you could run threesomes by me." She hissed, looking around so that no one was in earshot. "I told you I'd be happy to have an open relationship with you and one-or-so-girls, as long as you were honest and kept me informed. Did you keep me informed, asshole?"

"...I texted you."

"You didn't fucking text me!" She'd raised her voice and lowered it again. "Even if you had, no! Maybe try smoke signals next time. How about a letter? Maybe a fax? Talk to me for fuck's, sake! Don't text! TALK, OKAY? Like 'Hey Jess, I'm thinking of having a nice threesome, with some VD-infected harbor-whores, whatcha think? Good idea?!'"

"They didn't have Vener-"

"IS THAT SERIOUSLY what you're focusing on, Martin, you PIECE OF SHIT? Are you KIDDING me right now?" She thought she might punch the phone to the car. That fucking ASSHOLE!

"Course not. Look, babe. No, you don't talk. Now you listen."

She hated that she actually listened, but instincts were rooted deep after several years.

"You saw what you saw. Could I have informed you better? Yeah. That was my bad, for sure. I'm sorry. Did you overreact? Maybe even a bit? Were you maybe a biiiit to drunk to be in your right mind? I'd say you were. You disagreeing? No? I don't think you are."

She swallowed hard. Maybe....

"You know how you get. We talked about it. That's why we get you that psychiatrist, right? That's why doctor Lawrence has you take that medicine. Pretty sure you haven't been keeping up with our prescriptions, yeah? I agree I should've informed you. I swear I kicked those skanks off as soon as I saw you were gone. Very minute. I never wanted to hurt you. Ever. But you didn't even give me a chance to explain, babe. You just left. Come on - how's that supposed to make me feel? You gotta give a guy a chance to explain at least. That's only fair, right?"

"I..." Jess hesitated and took a deep breath. "Yeah...i..."

"See? You're my babe, Jess. You're my number one. My li'l redhead butterfly, yeah?"

Her heart rose at hearing that nickname for her and her nipples stiffened. She inhaled shakily.

"Look. I miss you, babe. I miss you a lot. I think you should come back. I'm anchored just outside West Palm."

"I...I dunno, Martin." She leaned against the car. "I think...maybe I should do something else..."

"Something else?" he chuckled "Something else what, babe? Look, that's crazy talk. I just made a couple of really nice sales on the market. Got a few hundred k burning a whole on my account. You can come down, we can take a trip to Gucci. Maybeeee some...Vuitton? I know you looked at that female Day-Date. Right? Riiiight? Who's my babe? New Rolex, riiiiight? Then we'll round it off with some lobster and some Dom?"

She swallowed. There was an itch in her for what he said. Maybe he'd been right...i'm always a bit excessive.