Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers

"I'd like to think that I'd hug you and ask you how you've been."

"Liar, I know you'd punch me," Heather joked, making Vanessa laugh.

"Never," she whispered, kissing Heather. "Such a pretty face."

"Good, 'cause you're really strong and it'd hurt like hell."

Suddenly Vanessa was serious, "But hon, I really am sorry. I promise I'm not being flippant or anything. A part of me would die if we had to end things. And to think of it, we've had this for what, a week or so? And a part of me would still die. But it's a possibility that I have to, you know, acknowledge."

"I'd die too. It's insane, just like a week." She was quiet for a moment and then without hesitating, she looked at Vanessa and whispered, "I love you."

"Oh hon, I love you too. So much."

Heather smiled, "I think we did have the best Sunday ever."

Vanessa looked at her playfully, "We still have the evening and all night and a very large bed if you let me take you into that room," she said, indicating to her door.

Heather smiled. "Yes please," she mumbled as Vanessa led her in.

They kissed softly, taking their time. Vanessa's pulled Heather closer, her hand cupping an ass cheek, drawing her in.

"You're so sexy," Vanessa whispered. "Have I told you how much I love your curves?"

"Not that I remember," Heather whispered, smiling against Vanessa's lips as she felt Vanessa squeeze her ass in response.

"Want to feel your bare cheeks against my hands," Vanessa moaned, hooking her fingers in the elastic of Heather's track pants and bending down. She pulled and the elastic stretched around her ass before pooling at Heather's feet. "So easy," Vanessa whispered, running her hands over the newly exposed thighs. "Step out of them honey," she instructed, looking up into Heather's eyes.

Heather obeyed, not leaving Vanessa's gaze.

Vanessa planted a soft kiss on Heather's panty clad mound. "Now for these," she said hooking her fingers in the elastic around her waist. "Time for them to go." Swiftly she pulled them down to mid-thigh and just left them there. "So pretty," she mumbled, her nose running through Heather's pubic her, making her tremble. Vanessa propped herself up on her knees, kneeling in front of Heather. Her lips found the soft skin of her lower belly and lavished it with kisses and an occasional nip. Her hands immediately sought out Heather's now exposed ass cheeks and gently squeezed them. "Oh god," she moaned, resting her cheek against Heather's tummy. "Heather."

There was so much yearning in the way Vanessa said her name. It made her toes tingle. "Look at me," she whispered. And when Vanessa paid no heed, she reached down and tipped Vanessa's chin up. "Please honey," she moaned, earning a smile from Vanessa. "Please, I need to see your eyes."

Vanessa held Heather's gaze, her tongue tracing along her hip, down to her pubes and back up the other side. She bit down on the ample flesh of her love handles, making Heather quiver. "Love these," she whispered, gently fondling them with her hands before returning her attention to the tuft of curly hair. She kissed around before sticking her tongue out and lightly running it along Heather's slit, not breaking eye contact.

"Ohhh."

She kissed the top of her slit before spinning Heather around, coming face to face with her ass.

"Wha... ohhh fuck!" Heather moaned, initially surprised at the unexpected maneuver.

A shiver ran through Heather as Vanessa kissed along her lower back, her hands kneading the soft flesh of her cheeks.

"Unh, Vanessa," Heather groaned when her tongue dawdled on her sensitive tailbone, making her legs quiver. "Bed, please."

Vanessa led them to the bed, standing and watching Heather as she crawled to the center. Holding her gaze she proceeded to undress herself. With slow deliberation she unbuttoned her blouse, casually shrugging it off and letting it drop to the floor.

Heather was enthralled. Oh her movements were so sexy, so effortless. She watched Vanessa's arms move back to unclasp her bra before sliding it off her shoulders. This was no tease, just the simple act of undressing and Heather could barely breath. Heather swallowed, captivated by her lovely breasts and how they moved with Vanessa's actions.

She watched Vanessa pop the button on her pants and heard the sharp sound of a zipper being lowered before she shimmied out of her pants, elegantly stepping out of them, taking one step towards the bed.

"Like watching?" Vanessa asked softly, standing in only her panties.

"Huh, I...what?"

Vanessa smiled, "I guess you like watching me undress," she whispered her eyes moving between Heather's legs.

Heather followed Vanessa's gaze, and was shocked to see her hand there, two fingers absently stroking, her legs splayed. She quickly moved her hand away, blushing as she looked up at Vanessa, still standing at the foot of the bed, a smile tugging at her lips.

"I...I didn't realize I was doing that," Heather croaked, blushing more.

"Don't stop. I like watching as well."

"Vanessa, c'mere," she whispered.

In one swift motion Vanessa got rid of her panties and was in bed.

Heather watched her approach, her breasts swaying, her eyes wild. She let Vanessa claim her lips in a demanding kiss that left her dizzy. She wanted to feel Vanessa's naked body against her and as if reading her mind, Vanessa whispered against her mouth, "Take this bloody thing off before I rip it."

Once the t shirt was flung across the room, Vanessa lowered herself along Heather's length.

"Uhhh god," Heather hissed. The weight of Vanessa's body on hers felt so good. "Fuck." Vanessa's breasts were smooshed against hers. "Vanessa."

"You feel so good," Vanessa whispered against Heather's ear. "Hold me," she pleaded, sucking in a earlobe.

"Oh yes," Heather moaned, wrapping her arms around Vanessa's bare back.

Vanessa buried her head in Heather's neck, breathing her in. "Honey," she whispered. "I'm going to eat you out. I'm going to make you cum and I'm not going to stop till you're begging me to."

Heather moaned, a shiver coursing through her as Vanessa's breath tickled her ear.

"And while I'm sucking on that sensitive little clit of yours, I'm going to fuck you with two fingers." Feeling Heather shudder, Vanessa chuckled. "Yes, I know you like that. Would you like me to play with your nipple with my other hand? Hmm?"

Heather swallowed. She could feel herself getting wet and all Vanessa was doing was whispering softly in her ear. She was barely moving. But the way she played with Heather's imagination had her hooked.

"Tell me hon," Vanessa whispered, stroking Heather's hair.

"No," Heather croaked. "Want your fingers in my mouth, please."

Vanessa growled. "Oh you like cumming with something in your mouth, don't you? Was it good, when you had my nipple to suck on earlier today? Did you cum harder because of it?"

Again Heather shuddered. "Yes."

"Want it again?" she asked, making Heather moan.

Vanessa propped herself up on her arms and moved forward till her breasts were hanging just an inch above Heather's lips. "Go on hon, take it in your mouth. Look how they're sticking out."

Heather could do nothing but stare at the beautiful breasts swaying right in front of her. The dark nipples puckered, begging to be licked.

"Here, let me help," Vanessa said, lowering herself till her left nipple was resting against Heather's lips. Instinctively she parted her lips, her tongue flicking across the nub. Heather moaned before sucking the nipple into her mouth, her hands moving to cup each breast.

Now sitting on her bed, Heather could feel her pussy start to get wet. Just the memory of having Vanessa lean over her, hissing as Heather lightly bit down on the nipple in her mouth, asking her to bite harder was making her squirm. Oh how disappointed she'd been when Vanessa had pulled her breast free.

"It's my turn now," Vanessa whispered meeting Heather's questioning gaze. "You can have them back later love. Let me taste you, please."

Vanessa made her way down Heather's body, taking her time on some spots. She kissed along her shoulders and sucked in the soft skin into her mouth before moving to the hollow of at the base of her neck. Her lips traced down her chest before making their way up the smooth swell of a breast. She flicked her tongue out and swirled it around the nipple before sucking it in, gently.

"Ahhhh, oh my fucking... oh god, V'nessa!" Heather was writhing. How the fuck were her nipples so sensitive? Vanessa continued to slather and suck and nibble till Heather was delirious. She made sure to not neglect either breast, moving from one to the other before moving up to kiss Heather.

"You are insanely sexy," she mumbled as Heather tried to catch her breath, her face flushed. "Are you wet for me?"

Heather nodded, her pussy twitching at how sexy Vanessa's voice was.

"How wet?"

"Oozy, sticky wet," Heather breathed.

Vanessa groaned. "Squelchy wet?"

"Yes."

"Can I taste?

"Oh god. Please," she whispered, brushing her lips against Vanessa's.

Vanessa sat up, planting a few kisses on Heather's tummy before spreading her legs and settling down between them. She moved her hands up and down Heather's thighs. "Relax honey. I promise I won't bite," she said with a grin.

Heather let her head fall back onto the pillow, submitting to Vanessa. She spread her legs and scooted one up, shivering at every breath she felt on her thighs and pussy. She felt a kiss on her lips before what she knew was Vanessa's tongue dipped in and licked the length of her slit. She felt her lips being parted and heard Vanessa whisper something before she felt all of Vanessa mouth on her pussy.

Bucking at the sudden onslaught, she gripped the bed sheet. "Urghh," she moaned from somewhere deep inside." She lost herself in the sensations flowing through her, unaware of everything else. At some point she knew that Vanessa's tongue was circling her clit before it travelled down and dipped into her, wiggling at her entrance.

"Ahhh fuck," Heather exclaimed, her eyes shooting open to see Vanessa's gaze on her. She felt Vanessa stiffen her tongue and felt it move a little deeper. "Ohh my god," she breathed, her voice shaky.

Vanessa curled her tongue as she withdrew it, scooping out some of the slick wetness. "You taste divine," she murmured, sampling the taste fresh from the source. "I'm going to kiss you now. Here," she indicated, patting the outside of her pussy. "Just like I kiss your mouth. Ok?" she asked her fingers idly tracing along her lips.

Heather nodded, not trusting her voice.

"Good, don't look away," she instructed before placing her parted lips on Heather's.

"Ohh..oh ho unghhh," Heather groaned as Vanessa kissed her pussy gently yet thoroughly. After like a minute she saw the grin in Vanessa's eyes and realized that she was moving her hips against Vanessa's mouth. "Fuck, that's so hot," Heather whispered as her arousal hit another level. "It's like you're fucking me with your mouth," she whispered, feeling the vibration of Vanessa's moan through her.

Vanessa placed a last kiss on Heather and looked up, her mouth and chin glistening.

"Don't stop, please!" Heather begged.

"Oh hon, I'm not stopping. I'm going to fuck you with my fingers. Deep and slow. I'm going to tease you, make you move those hips some more."

Again the desire in Vanessa's voice sent a zing through Heather. For a second she felt two fingers at her entrance and the next second Vanessa had them buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Aaaagh fuck!" she exclaimed, startled at the sudden invasion which almost instantly gave way to a feeling of pleasant fullness.

"So wet," Vanessa mumbled, kissing Vanessa's mound. "So slick and warm." She repositioned herself so that she was straddling Heather's thigh. Her fingers secure inside Heather, she leaned forward till they were face to face. "Hi," she whispered, wiggling her fingers inside Heather.

"Fuck, V'nessa," Heather groaned, reaching up to kiss Vanessa, her hips moving to seek more friction.

"Heather," she whispered voice, kissing her softly, drawing a sound from deep inside her.

"Ohhh, I can taste myself on you," Heather groaned, her hands moving to Vanessa's ass. "Fuck me, please," she begged, pulling Vanessa's hips towards her.

Vanessa rolled her hips forward, propelling her fingers deeper into Heather.

"Unhh!"

"Like this?" Vanessa asked, withdrawing her fingers before rolling her hips, pushing her thigh against her hand and driving into Heather again.

"Ohh fuck," Heather screamed, her face scrunching up at the extreme pleasure, her hands squeezing Vanessa's ass.

Vanessa bent down, her tongue flicking Heather's earlobe. "Yes baby", she whispered. "Let me fuck you. You want me to go faster?"

"Ungh. Yes, fuck fuck, yes."

"Oh god, move against me, yes, like that."

Heather was vaguely aware of the constant moans that were escaping her as she bucked her hips forward with every thrust. Her hands squeezed Vanessa's ass, pulling her into herself harder. Vanessa's voice in her ear was taking her to another level as she felt the familiar tension coiling in her lower belly.

"Unngh, yes, V'nessa, more," she groaned.

"Oh god I can feel you getting tighter. You're gonna cum for me aren't ya?"

"Yes. Gonna make me cum."

Vanessa extricated herself from Heather's neck and moved lower, trying her best to not lose her rhythm. She sucked in a nipple, lashing it with her tongue before moving lower.

"Vanessa! Fuck! Please," Heather protested, as her hands slipped off Vanessa's retreating ass.

Vanessa wasted no time in repositioning herself between Heather's thighs. With a flat tongue she licked up and down Heather's slit, focusing on her clit.

"Arghh yes! Fuck, that feels so good!" Heather screamed, her hands flying to the back of Vanessa's head. Vanessa matched the rhythm of her tongue with her fingers moving in and out of Heather's pussy.

"Oh god, oh god. Yes, don't stop, right there!"

Vanessa kept up her pace, not missing a beat. She repositioned her hand to move upward and forward, hitting the right spots. She could feel Heather's walls start to clamp down and knew she was close. Keeping her eyes on Heather's face, she moved her other hand to her lips. She placed her fingers against her lips, getting Heather's attention.

Instinctively Heather sucked them in, moaning. She sucked on Vanessa's fingers, grazing her teeth against them. She felt the coil tighten further and did her best to ride the approaching wave as long as she could before the inevitable crash consumed her and she was blind and deaf to everything around her. She felt the explosion deep in her belly, deeper that she'd ever felt it.

"Aghh no, oh no more, please!" she exclaimed, pushing at Vanessa's face, her legs trying to shut together.

Vanessa moved to curl up next to Heather, holding her. "C'mere" she whispered, kissing her shoulder.

They lay like that, quietly, till Heather turned to face her. She looked at Vanessa and smiled.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes hon. Anything."

"Have you been with, umm, with many women?" she asked shyly.

Vanessa chuckled. "Was it really that good?"

Heather rolled her eyes, "Like you couldn't tell. I can still feel it twitching a little."

"Oh," Vanessa whispered, raising her eyebrows. "Can I feel it?"

"It's out of bounds for now. Too sensitive."

"I'll be gentle," Vanessa coaxed, trying to get Heather to part her legs. "Please." Heather obliged and Vanessa gently cupped Heather's pussy, tracing her thumb over the crinkly hair covering her mound. "You're the best," she whispered, kissing Heather.

Heather smiled. "Answer my question."

"I've been with 4 other women."

Heather nodded, not sure if it was alright to ask more questions.

Chucking Vanessa asked, "Want details?" Heather's shy shrug was enough to make her laugh. "It's alright hon, nothing is off bounds. Ever."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"You don't think I'm being nosey?"

Again Vanessa chuckled, "Nosey? Not at all. Curious, yes. Nothing wrong with that."

Heather nodded.

"So, you know about Miah. Before her there were Allison, Janine and Michelle. All in college, none of them serious. Allison and I got along well and the sex was good. She was a couple of years older. I learnt a lot from her," Vanessa said looking at Heather playfully. Janine and Michelle were more like a drunken night thing. They were roommates right across the hall from me."

Heather raised her eyebrows. "Oh! Were you ever with them together?"

Vanessa laughed. "Naww, that didn't happen."

"That would have been hot."

"Really? You like the idea of a threesome?" Vanessa asked, laughing.

"Oh god. Not when I'm one of the people. But just the idea of it is kind of hot."

Vanessa grinned. "I watched them once. Sat on a chair, touching myself while they ate each other out."

"Oh. They knew you were watching?" Heather asked, incredulously.

"Mhm. It was all for my benefit."

"Wow."

"It was quite something. They were wild!"

After a moment's silence Heather looked up. "So, you've not been with, umm a woman since Miah?"

Vanessa sighed. "I haven't."

"Oh. But, that was so long ago."

"It was. 15 years." Seeing the look of concern and doubt on Heather's face, she proceeded to explain. "Hon, I was with Joe for more than 10 of those 15 years."

"Oh, right. Wow, 10 years?"

"Yep. Married for 6. We were together for 4 years before that. And I haven't been with anyone since we separated," she said giving Heather a squeeze, "Besides you."

Heather averted her gaze, "I feel bad for asking. I'm sorry."

"Heather, hey, I want you to know," she whispered. "Trust me, we wouldn't be here if I wasn't ready to move on. I took my time. Like I did after Miah. I think I can give you what you deserve and that's because I've sorted through my baggage."

"Vanessa. I never doubted you in that way. I didn't realize it's been so long since you've been with someone else." She was quiet for a moment, "Did it feel weird? Being with someone different? Being with a woman after so long?"

"You know what? It didn't. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. I just couldn't believe it was happening with you. I got lucky."

Heather tried to smile, fighting a threatening tear, "I love you Vanessa," she whispered.

"I love you too honey."

-

Heather fondly looked back on the next morning. Vanessa had woken her up with so much love and once she'd obligingly sat up in bed, she'd handed her a steaming mug of coffee.

"Here you go."

"You do this every Monday?"

"Every other Monday," Vanessa said, smiling.

Heather nodded. "Won't Jules wonder how come I'm with you?"

"No, why? She'll be happy to see you."

Heather had had a brief moment of doubt. What would Jules think if she knew that Heather was her mum's girlfriend? Was it ok to tell a 5 year old? She's a smart kid, she thought. I'm sure Vanessa knows what to do.

"Now, mind you. We have 15 minutes. Jules will not be a happy puppy if we're late."

"Yes ma'am," Heather said, grinning, forgetting about the brief moment of doubt.

When they drove into Joe's driveway, Jules was waiting there. She saw Heather and squealed!

"Heather!"

"Hey Jules," Heather grinned, getting out of the car.

Giggling, she hugged Heather. "You look so sleepy. And grumpy."

Vanessa laughed, waiting for Heather to respond.

"Ah well. It's true. I hate mornings. But hey, I wanted to see you," Heather said, giving her a squeeze.

Jules grinned, "You're the best," she whispered. "Thank you for the gift. I loved it," she added shyly.

Akshi
Akshi
395 Followers