Changes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm? Fine," Heather replied distractedly. Then tearing her eyes away from between Vanessa's legs, she whispered, "I want to watch you."

"What?"

"Make yourself cum for me," she said boldly. "I want to watch."

Vanessa gave her a long, hard look. Her expression unreadable.

"Umm, is that alright?" Heather asked, hesitant.

"Come here, please."

Heather crawled over to Vanessa who gently drew her into a kiss. "Yes. I'd love to put on a show for you," she whispered between kisses. She made Heather lie down. "Get comfortable," she whispered.

"Umm, but how am I gonna watch from...oh!"

Vanessa straddled Heather's chest, sitting on her. "Is this okay? Am I too heavy?"

Heather was speechless. Vanessa's pussy was right in front of her and the way her legs were spread meant she could see the entire length of her pussy, her darker folds sticking out. She took it in in a way she hadn't the last time. She could see a hint of moisture at the entrance and below that, oh, her breath hitched. Right there was Vanessa's asshole, puckered, slightly darker than the surrounding skin. She couldn't look away until Vanesa's finger entered her frame of vision and purposefully, yet lightly ran over the puckered skin.

Heather was on fire. Just that little swipe had her tingling. She caught a slight twitch but wasn't quite sure before she instinctively looked up into Vanessa's face.

Her eyes were smoldering and the slight curve of her lips did reveal her amusement at Heather's reaction. "Welcome back," she whispered, stroking Heather's cheek.

"Vanes," Heather cleared her throat, "That... Fuck. You're so fucking sexy."

"Like what you see?"

Heather nodded, her throat dry.

"Tell me what you like," Vanessa said, firmly. "Go on, I wanna know."

"I like the, umm the inner folds, how they stick out." Then looking back up at Vanessa she shyly added, "Makes me want to suck on them." With a little more prodding, she continued. "The bit of wetness that's leaking out of you. I... want to taste it with my tongue."

"What else, Heather?"

Heather was almost squirming under Vanessa's gaze. "I can see your, your asshole," she whispered. "And your finger there was, oh Vanessa, do it again," she pleaded.

Vanessa obliged. She spread her legs further and leaned back a little, making sure Heather could see. "Like this?" she asked, lightly stroking herself for Heather's benefit.

Heather moaned.

"Want to touch?" Vanessa asked softy, chuckling at the expression of apprehension and longing on Heather's face.

"Yes," she whispered. She extricated her hand from the covers and pillows that were now all over the bed and looked up at Vanessa before touching the soft, crinkly skin with the pad of her forefinger. She felt it twitch just as the low moan from Vanessa penetrated her consciousness and she quickly withdrew.

"Fuck Heather," Vanessa groaned. "Such a tease."

"Please," Heather whispered, "I want to watch."

"Here," Vanessa said, offering two fingers to Heather. "Wet them for me." She collected saliva from Heather's mouth before smearing it all over and around her clit. "She's gonna get so big and swollen," she whispered. "You can barely see it now," she said, spreading and pulling up the hood to show Heather her small, pink clitoris.

"Oh I see it," Heather said, "It's still hiding."

Vanessa grinned, "She's shy. Like you. Needs some loving before she wants to come out and play."

Heather watched intently as Vanessa lightly touched herself. Stroking and massaging, occasionally dipping into herself to gather moisture. Heather could clearly smell her heady scent and feel how she clenched and thrust. She occasionally looked up into Vanessa's face to see her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut. God she was the epitome of sexiness, Heather thought looking back to watch Vanessa rub her clit side to side, her hips thrusting rhythmically.

"Heather." Vanessa groaned, getting her attention. "Can you see how wet and swollen I am now?"

Heather nodded, not trusting her voice.

"Look what you do to me. I'm leaking all over you," Vanessa breathed, referring to the wet patch on Heather's chest.

"Don't," Heather croaked, "Don't you stop. Want your wetness all over me."

"Ungh," Vanessa grunted. "Taste," she whispered, offering her pruney fingers to Heather who sucked them into her mouth, moaning at the tangy flavor of Vanessa.

Vanessa continued to play with herself, and Heather couldn't help but watch every movement with rapt attention and a throbbing pussy. At one point she was aware that her hands were on Vanessa's inner thighs, holding them apart, squeezing.

"Fuck yes, squeeze harder," Vanessa moaned, an urgency in her voice. Her fingers were flying from side to side and her hip thrusts were also more pronounced. Heather squeezed again, watching her fingers dig into the supple flesh.

"Ah yes!" she moaned, amidst the rhythmic, throaty noises she was now making. "Unghhuhgh oh god, fuck. Unghughugh!"

Heather knew she was so close and watched her pussy closely till suddenly Vanessa's other hand blocked her view and all Heather could see was her finger easily dip into her well lubed asshole. Heather felt paralyzed, as a jolt of electricity rocked her lower belly. She watched the finger disappear up to the first knuckle and knew Vanessa was moving it around inside.

"Oh fuck, ahhhhh!" Vanessa moaned loudly. "Ah yes yes yes oh god, fuck!" she exclaimed after going quiet for a second and Heather felt her stiffen before ecstasy ripped through her, her breath escaping in low, animal like groans. Heather felt a sudden gush of warm wetness on her chest and a rivulet of clear liquid trickled down the side of her chest. She distinctly saw Vanessa's asshole spasm around the invading digit and immediately wished she could feel those spasms against her finger or her tongue. She groaned at the thought, and was brought back to reality when Vanessa shuddered before slumping down. Heather embraced her and lay her down, feeling Vanessa's heart thumping against her chest.

"God did I squirt on you?" Vanessa asked, struggling for breath, surprised at the wetness she felt on Heather's chest.

"Just a bit," Heather croaked, holding Vanessa close, still spaced out from the intense orgasm she'd witnessed.

"Wow, that hardly ever happens," Vanessa chuckled. "Hey, hon, you alright?"

Heather nodded. "That was so hot."

Vanessa smiled, "Yea? You enjoyed watching me?"

Heather nodded. "Do you, umm, is it nice having.."

"A finger in my ass?" Vanessa asked, helping Heather along. "I do like anal stimulation from time to time. Never been a big fan of anal sex though."

"Yea, I get that. I've never, umm, done it to myself though. I mean while masturbating."

Vanessa grinned and gave Heather a quick peck. "So you'd be ok if I say, licked you there?" she asked, laughing at the blush that instantly coloured Heather crimson.

"Hey, stop teasing me," Heather whined, hiding in Vanessa's neck. Then looking up, she replied softly, "I would like that."

"Good," Vanessa replied. "I'm gonna try that on you soon," she said. "But for now, what about stepping out for a bite? Breakfast date?"

Heather giggled. "I'd love that. Quick shower first?"

"Let's," Vanessa nodded, urging Heather out of bed.

--

The rest of the day was perfect. They had a lovely breakfast followed by a quick trip to the supermarket. After a quick prep for lunch they picked Jules up from school and took her to the store where she got her hand print engraved on the cornerstone. Before long it was late evening and Heather and Vanessa were on the couch and Jules was upstairs doing some homework.

"Heather?" Vanessa said softly.

"Hmm?"

"I've had the best time these couple of days."

Heather looked up at Vanessa, a serious expression on her face. "Me too," she said. "And you know what amazes me? It's so easy. I don't even have to try. Like I'm having a good time by default."

Vanessa chuckled. "Yes! It's just, easy. That's the word."

They were quiet for a bit before Vanessa continued. "You're not, you know, you're not awkward being with me outside. I liked that."

"What do you mean?"

"Today at breakfast and even when we were walking you didn't have a problem with things like holding hands or being affectionate out in public. It was nice."

"Oh! I... I never really gave that a thought." Heather said, frowning. "Hey, I love you. I don't care what people think," she said defiantly, making Vanessa chuckle. "Why? Did you think that I may not be ok with you in public?"

"No hon, it's not that. Considering I'm a woman and considering you've not been with women before, I thought you may be awkward."

"You're the best," Heather said, grinning. "I'll proudly be your girlfriend anywhere. That's what you should introduce me as if we bump into someone."

Vanessa laughed. "I love you, you crazy fool."

--

The next few weeks passed quickly. Work was busy for both and they hardly ever spent the night apart. When Vanessa had Jules, Heather went back to Vanessa's and on other days Vanessa came home with Heather. Heather and Jules also spent time together and Heather even helped her with homework sometimes. She often went along with Vanessa to drop Jules to school and once when Vanessa was busy with a meeting, she picked Jules up from school and took her home.

They had dinner together and bedtime with Heather was now a regular affair. So much so that Heather asked Vanessa one night.

"Vanessa?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok with me reading to Jules every night?"

Vanessa smiled. "Of course love."

"I mean, doesn't it, don't you feel like it cuts into your time with her?"

"Hon, I've read to her every night since she was a couple of months old. You guys are building a bond, and I'm so glad. And I get good time with her. Most evenings I'm back home before you. We spend one-on-one time together."

Heather nodded, still feeling a twinge of guilt.

"Oh honey," Vanessa said gently, "I want you guys to have your own equation. And I'm glad it's happening."

Again Heather nodded. "Can we have bed time with Jules together sometimes?"

Smiling, Vanessa nodded. "I'd love that." Then reaching for Heather's arm, she said, "But now, I want bed time with you. Come snuggle."

Grinning Heather cozied up against Vanessa. "Nothing beats bed time with you."

--

One day at work, Heather was going through some pending mails from the day before when Vanessa messaged her. She had some stuff to do and hadn't come into office.

"The house seems oddly empty without you and Jules."

Heather smiled as she typed out her reply. "I'll see you in a couple of hours "

Again her phone buzzed, "Come soon. I have a surprise."

"Ooh! Are you cooking?" Heather replied.

"Haha no. It's the other kind of surprise."

Heather frowned, wondering what Vanessa meant. "What other kind?"

"You'll find out soon"

Heather replied with a kissy smiley and got back to looking over her emails. She'd drive to Vanessa's as soon as she finished.

--

"Honey, I'm home!" Heather chimed as she let herself in with the key Vanessa had given her. "Vanessa?" She made her way up the stairs and into Vanessa's room. "Vanessa?" she called again.

"In here."

She entered the bathroom to find Vanessa peacefully soaking in the tub. "Hey," she whispered.

"Is this the surprise?" Heather asked, grinning.

"How is me taking a bath a surprise?" Vanessa asked incredulously.

"Well, you naked in a pool of nice smelling, bubbly water is nice," she said sitting at the edge of the tub.

"Well this isn't it," she said.

"So how much longer do I have to wait?"

"A little bit."

"Damn Vanessa. Spit it out already!"

Vanessa laughed. "It's more visual."

"Oh. You bought something sexy to wear didn't ya?"

Again Vanessa laughed, "Look at you grinning."

"You did! Didn't ya?"

"Maybe," she shrugged. "But it's nothing along the lines of what you are thinking," she added.

"Ooh, is it naughtier than what I'm thinking?"

"Much."

Heather's eyes widened. "Please get out of the bath. Now."

Laughing Vanessa shooed Heather away. "10 minutes. Go. Entertain yourself."

Grumpily Heather left Vanessa alone. "I'm gonna look around. See if I can find this surprise," she muttered.

"Don't you dare!" Vanessa called behind her, laughing. "I'm coming, wait! Don't you go sneaking!"

Heather made a run for it as a Vanessa jumped out of the tub and grabbed a towel before running out after Heather.

"Oh you're sneaky," Vanessa said as she came out and saw Heather looking under the bed, her ass up in the air. She playfully smacked her, eliciting a surprised cry from Heather.

"Hey! What was that for?" Heather cried, jumping up.

"For making me cut my bath short. Now I'm all soapy," Vanessa said, pressing herself against Heather.

"Eeee! Get away from me!" Heather screamed, trying in vain to get a soapy Vanessa off her.

Vanessa laughed, "You wish," she whispered before wedging her thigh between Heather's legs and pressing it against her pussy.

"Mmm," Heather moaned, kissing Vanessa, her arms snaking around to cup her wet, naked ass.

"Will you give me 5 minutes?" Vanessa breathed. "Really need to wash this soap off."

"Yes," Heather whispered, "I'll change."

"No."

"No?"

"Don't change. Just get rid of your clothes," Vanessa said softly. She nipped on the skin of Heather's neck, making her whimper and grind down on the thigh between her legs. "Sit in bed. Play with yourself. I'll be out before you know it."

"Ok," Heather mumbled.

She took off her clothes and sat in bed, her legs splayed, her fingers playing with her curls, running up and down her slit. She wasn't surprised to find a pool of wetness at the end. Just kissing Vanessa was enough to get her sopping wet. And she'd just had a wet, naked Vanessa in her arms a minute back. She heard the shower being turned off.

"I'm waiting," she called out. "And I'm so ready."

"Are you?" Vanessa called from the bathroom.

"Come check," Heather moaned, dipping a finger into her wetness.

"Hey, I said play with yourself, not finish without me!" Vanessa said playfully.

"Can't help it if you take so long."

"Hang on, I haven't done this, damnit! I haven't done this in a while."

"Vanessa? What are you doing? I'm coming in."

"No! Don't! Almost done."

"Sorry, can't help it. I'm a curious..."

Heather stopped dead in her tracks as she entered the steamy bathroom. Vanessa's back was to her and she could see a black strap around her waist and another down the middle of her ass. The mirror was a little blurry from all the steam but Heather could easily make out the black dildo strapped on to Vanessa.

Vanessa watched Heather's expression of shock in the mirror, forgetting about the buckle she was struggling with. She turned around to face Heather.

"Heather?" she said softly.

Heather said nothing. She took a step towards Vanessa, and quite unconsciously she reached out and ran a finger along the length of the cock, feeling the ridges. She reached the base which disappeared into a patch of leather that covered Vanessa's mound. Her heart hammering she looked up into Vanessa's face.

"You want to fuck me with this?" Heather asked, her voice thick and heavy.

Vanessa nodded, slightly unsure. "Is that ok?"

Heather took another step towards Vanessa, their bodies almost touching. The head of the black cock bobbed slightly, touching her tummy. She looked down at it, and wrapped a hand around its base.

"It's thick," she whispered.

"Don't think that should be a problem," Vanessa croaked.

"And cold," Heather said.

"We can warm it up before umm, before we do anything."

Heather looked into Vanessa's eyes, before taking another step towards her. Their breasts touched and Vanessa hissed before Heather claimed her lips in a deep kiss. Vanessa reached around Heather, drawing her in further, the strap-on wedged between their tummies.

"Hmph," Heather grunted into the kiss, the hard piece of plastic wreaking havoc with her senses.

Vanessa ground into her, "Bed," she mumbled, leading Heather into the room.

"Lie down," she instructed, pulling Heather's bums close to the edge of her bed. "Spread," she whispered, parting Heather's thighs. She got on her knees, her face level with Heather's glistening pussy. She looked at Heather for a second before shifting her focus to the parted lips in front of her. Vanessa kissed around it, lightly nipping her inner thigh.

"You're leaking," she whispered, her tongue scooping up some of the wetness from her entrance before she flicked it lightly across her clit.

"Ahhh," Heather cried.

Vanessa lapped at her pussy, sucking in her outer folds, her tongue fluttering across her clit until Heather's hips were rising off the bed.

"Vanessa," she moaned. "Please, more."

Vanessa looked up, planting a final kiss on her pussy, her chin glistening. She stood up, the bobbing cock immediately drawing Heather's attention.

"Move to the center," she instructed before straddling Heather and kissing her. Vanessa took a second and looked at Heather. "Is this ok?"

"Yes," Heather whispered shyly.

"Heather, hon, do you want it?"

She nodded, "I do."

"I'll be gentle," Vanessa whispered, kissing her again. She strap-on pressed into Heather's belly making her moan.

Vanessa snaked down Heather, spending time on her neck, lightly biting down on her nipples, sucking them to stiff peaks. She kissed her way down her belly till she reached her clit which she then lavished more attention on.

"Fuck," Heather moaned, her hips rising, yearning for more. "Vanessa, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please just fuck me!"

Vanessa sat up, aligning the head of the cock with her pussy before spitting into her hand and rubbing it over the length of the shaft. She pushed Heather's legs back onto her chest, fixing her gaze on Heather's. Holding the base with one hand she aligned herself and thrust forward.

Heather felt her pussy stretch to accommodate the head of the cock. "Ungh, yes" she moaned, answering the wordless question Vanessa's eyes asked. Vanessa withdrew slightly, before pushing in further.

"Ahh fuck!"

Vanessa let go of the shaft, her hands holding onto Heather's legs. Again she withdrew before driving in with more force.

Heather was blind with pleasure. The sensations were so intense every time she drove in that Heather felt the air leaving her lungs with a powerful force. She clawed at the bedsheet, her toes curled up in the air as she turned her head and buried in into the pillow.

"Look at me," Vanessa whispered. "Please, look at me."

She let go of Heather's legs, shifting her weight onto her arms as she moved forward to kiss Heather, the strap-on buried in her pussy. Vanessa rolled her hips fucking Heather with shallow but quick strokes.

"Ahh god, Vanessa, fuck!" Heather cried, grabbing onto her arms.

Vanessa didn't let up and continued to fuck Heather.

"Fuck, more!" Heather moaned, desperately wanting the feeling of fullness. Vanessa obliged and drove deep into Heather on the next stroke and her skin slapped against Heather's as the cock was driven all the way in.

Heather screamed and Vanessa gave her a second to adjust to the fullness before she pulled out almost all the way and then drove right back in, eliciting another scream.

"Like that?" she asked, panting.

"Fuck yes, faster!" Heather exhaled, her back arched, her legs wrapping around Vanessa's ass, urging her in deeper.

"You like it inside of you?" Vanessa asked huskily as she teased with shallow, quick strokes.

"Ahhhh, yes yes, yes I love it."

"Fills you up, doesn't it?" Vanessa asked, pushing all the way in, surprising Heather.