Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I proceed to massage Laura's inner thighs moving my hands right up to her ass. With my next move, I put my hands on her squishy buns and squeeze her left cheek and then her right. My hands move around in circles, pushing and prodding the flesh. I pull her ass cheeks apart to reveal her little pink sphincter. I rub my fingers along Laura's crease, pausing to put pressure on her rosebud.

Laura enjoys the attention given to her ass and pushes up against my fingers. I add a bit of lotion along her crease to allow my fingers to glide back and forth. I press an oiled finger against Laura's O-ring and slide in. She lets out an audible moan. Her anal ring tightens around my invading finger as I twist and push further. My digit sinks all the way in as Laura flexes her ass. I move my finger up and down for several strokes before pulling completely out. I slap Laura's ass and tell her to turn over.

Laura twists onto her back as I move to the top of the table. I dip my head and our lips touch in an upside down kiss. I force my tongue into her mouth and shift my hands up to her breasts to massage her wonderful huge mounds. I knead her flesh as our tongues parry back and forth. Her big nipples respond to my touch and harden immediately. I grab some massage oil from the table and pour some in my palms. I rub each breast with a generous amount of lotion. I put down the bottle and use both hands to squeeze and knead and rub her boobs. This is my favorite part of the massage. Laura maintains a wide smile.

I grab her left mound and use both hands to press and lift the flesh, tweaking her nipple as I let go. I repeat this action several times before moving to her right breast. I use my fingers to concentrate my massage on each of her pale aureole. Laura relishes the attention to her tits. They shine with oil as I move my hands lower to her round belly.

I move my fingers from her stomach down to her waist line over and over. My hands come close to her Mound of Venus and then retreat back up to her stomach. Laura feels my hands getting close to her mons and instinctively raises her hips.

I grab the bottle of massage oil and pour some into my palms. I move down to Laura's thighs and proceed rub the top of both thighs as I spread her legs apart. I now have room to move my hands around and my fingers trail up her inner thighs to the center of her womanhood. My fingers lightly graze her pussy lips before moving back down her thighs.

I want to tease Laura, but I'm anxious to feel her cunt and shave her mound. My fingers are still wet with lotion as I rub her puffy outer lips and feel her hair. I move my fingers up and over her mound and gently pull her pubes.

Laura scolds me, "Hey you stop that and shave me please."

My fingers return to her full lips which are pink with desire. I spread her lips, opening her pussy for my inspection. Her inner labia are thin petals that open to reveal darker flesh deep inside her core. Two fingers drill deep into her cavern. Laura is hot and moist. I move my fingers in and out while my other hand rubs her mons. I curl my fingers deep inside her pussy and massage her G-Spot. My free hand moves down and spreads her outer lips to reveal her clit nestled behind a hood.

I dip my head, snake my tongue and flick her clitoris back and forth. I lick the pink pearl several times and coax it from its hood.

"Yes, yes, that's it. You are driving me crazy. Lick my clit baby."

I slide my tongue back and forth along her slit and end with a flick of her clit. More lady cum builds and I lap it up. She drives her pussy up in the air and explodes. Juice flows from her inner core and spreads over her puffy lips. Her inner thighs quiver as heat emanates from within her folds.

I obviously struck a nerve with my total concentration to her quim, and I like her response. I ease up my pressure between her legs and let her ride her climax to the end.

I move my fingers over her full outer lips feeling the short hair.

"Geez Laura, you should have asked me to shave you three weeks ago."

Laura's cum moisturizes her skin, so I don't need water before I apply the shaving cream. I grab the can, and spread the cream all around her vulva. I carefully glide the safety razor over her mons. I use long slow strokes and shave each one of her meaty outer lips. I'm careful not to nick or scratch her inner labia. It doesn't take long to get Laura silky smooth again.

I admire my work as I dab her skin with the wash cloth and clean away excess cream. I test her smooth skin with my tongue. Her inner lips ooze with girl juice. Laura's vagina is glowing after all of the attention. I smear aloe around her outer lips to combat any razor burn.

I ask her,"How's that for a night cap? Your tired feet are rejuvenated and your pussy is smooth."

"And I enjoyed a lovely orgasm. But what about you, that cock needs a warm place to settle in."

Yep, my cock is very hard and a bit of pre-cum created a wet spot on my pants. But I am OK if I don't cum tonight. I'm just so happy to have taken care of Laura. She sits up on the massage table and I move in between her legs. I grab her hips and move in for a sweet kiss. She wraps her hands around my neck and draws me in. Our lips press together and I move my hands up to her tits. I rub my palms around her huge melons and push them together forming some wonderfully deep cleavage.

"I'm OK Laura, tonight is all about you."

Laura smiles,"Well if it is my night, then I want your cock buried in my pussy. What do you think about that?"

"I think my cock just got a little bit harder."

I let go of her boobs and Laura hops off the table. She grabs my hand and leads me back into my bedroom. As we walk through the door, Laura turns, drops to her knees and grabs the waistband of my trousers. She pulls them down and my seven inch shaft snaps up. Before I can step out of my pants, Laura wraps her hand around my cock and pulls me into her open mouth. Her lips wrap around my shaft as she sucks me deep into mouth. She grabs my balls and rolls them around with her fingers. Laura strokes my cock as she sucks on my glans and licks the underside of my shaft. I'm feeling fine.

"I love your cock Rob; it's the tastiest of all my men. You're nice and hard now; I want to be on top."

I help Laura stand up. I tell her to stay right here and I'll be right back. The strawberries and whipped cream are in the refrigerator and waiting for us. I return with the bowl, step close to Laura and hand it to her. My cock is sticking straight out and touches her sex. I grab a strawberry and feed it to her. She bites it in half and juice runs down. I lean in and lick the juice from her chin. Laura takes the rest of the berry, while I shake the can of whipped cream. I place the tip against her left nipple and spurt a dollop of cream. I use my tongue to spread the cream all around her aureole licking and sucking her nipple as I go.

Laura reaches in the bowl for a strawberry and feeds it to me as I spray her right boob with more whipping cream. I lick the cream and flick her hard nub.

I whisper,"I bet you didn't know dessert could be so much fun?"

She looked me in the eye,"It would be more fun if you were feeding me while you are fucking me. Get on the bed and get that hard cock in my pussy."

I can take a hint. Laura puts the bowl down on the nightstand while I pull off the duvet and lie down on my back. She moves over onto the bed and straddles my hips. I grab my shaft and hold it up. Laura lifts up and positions her slit over my glans. She spreads her meaty lips and eases down onto my cock. Her pale nipples glisten with smeared whipped cream and my saliva. Laura settles down on my seven inches and bends over. I grab her right breast with both hands and lick the remaining cream from her skin. I lick and suck her erect nipple. I make sure she is completely clean and then feast on her left boob.

Laura reaches over to the bowl and grabs several berries. She feeds one to me and then one to herself, before starting to move up and down on my shaft. Every time she lifts up, she squeezes her pussy muscles and milks my shaft. When she lowers her body, she grinds her cunt into my pubic bone. I feel my shaft swell within her hot love tunnel.

Laura squeezes a strawberry and circles each nipple, letting the juice coat her skin. She bends down to allow me to taste the sweet goodness and gently nip her buds. Laura sits up and reaches over for another handful of strawberries. She starts a gentle rhythm of moving back and forth along my groin. My cock is firmly imbedded within her folds. Laura rocks back and forth while feeding the two of us berries.

I feel my orgasm build and let her know that I am close. My toes curl as the sweet feeling runs down my spine and directly to my cock.

"Gawd Laura, you pussy feels so good. I'm so close to my climax, I won't last much longer. Where do you want it?"

"Oh yeah Rob, give it to me, give me your cum! Shoot it deep in my pussy. I want to feel your hot seed in me."

"Oh gawd, your dirty talk gets me every time. I'm so close, take my load Laura."

Laura feels me throb deep inside her cunt and she increases the up and down pace. She shakes her head from side to side as she humps my cock. She pulls up and slides down and pulls up and slides down again. The friction sends me over an orgasmic cliff.

"Shittttt. Laura, so good, so good. Keep rocking my cock. Take all my jizz."

I unload several pent up shots of my sticky semen. My cock throbs with every spurt, every splash inside Laura. I feel my cum erupt from my shaft. It's sheer pleasure. Laura senses I am done and slows down her body. She rests her ass on my lap, with my cock securely inside her pussy. I'm breathing fast and furious. Laura presses her hands into my chest and lowers her mouth for a loving kiss. Our lips smash together. I wrap my arms around her head to keep her in place. We kiss and kiss some more as my cock softens and slides out between her folds.

"Laura, you are just the best. Let's never end this."

"Rob, you're my fuck buddy and that will never end."

"Hey sweetie, want to get kinky?"

"Well, that depends on your definition of kinky. You know I'm a free spirit."

I hesitate and then suggest, "Strawberry pussy pie. I'm ready for some more dessert."

Laura raises an eyebrow,"If that's what I think it is, you are a kinky man. OK, I'm in."

Laura rolls off of me and over on her side. I run to the bathroom for some towels. This is going to get messy. When I return, I spread the towels over the sheets and tell Laura to lie on her back with her legs spread wide. I grab a pillow with another towel and place them under Laura's ass. This lifts her pussy into the perfect position. I kneel between her legs and stare at her gorgeous gash that's silky smooth, freshly fucked and glowing; and full of my cum.

I reach over for the bowl of strawberries and can of whipping cream. I grab four of the biggest strawberries. My fingers spread Laura's inner labia and I shove the strawberries, one by one into her juicy folds. Laura jerks as the cold fruit invades her most private area. I push the fourth in deep with my fingers. For the topping I hold the whipping cream above her vulva and spray a large amount on her newly shaved lips and mons.

My strawberry pussy pie is ready to eat. It's a work of art. Laura's cunt is covered in white goodness and I'm ready for my first lick. I snake my tongue out and take a long lick from the bottom to the top of her labia. The whipping cream is sweet and so is her pussy. I lick all around her puffy outer lips, devouring the cream.

"Laura, squeeze down on your pussy muscles, feed me, feed me."

Laura squeezes her inner core and the first of the four strawberries emerges from within her gash, coated in cum and pussy juice. I grab it with my teeth and suck it into my mouth. The added glaze provides a sweet and savory taste. Laura squeezes again and the second berry slides out from within her womb. I press my lips against Laura's pink labia and suck this one into my mouth. It is coated with a thicker amount of semen and slides right down my throat. I follow it up with several licks over her Mound of Venus, scooping up the sweet whipping cream. Yum.

Laura responds,"Mmmm, your tongue feels delicious on my pussy. I want the next berry coated in cum."

As the next berry is pushed out, I grab it with my teeth and move up Laura's body to her mouth. Jizz and pussy juice drip off this piece into her open mouth as I drop it down. Laura chews her morsel, savoring the taste. I move my head back down between Laura's meaty inner thighs and anticipate the last piece of fruit. I am not disappointed. After feasting on this special cream pie, I lap up all of the remaining whipping cream on Laura's smooth pussy. I clean her up completely and then move up and lay beside her voluptuous body. We hug each other and get between the sheets. As we drift off to sleep, I thank her for my special dessert.

Chapter Three:

The next morning Laura had an early shift, so she got up at six, showered and was out the door before I opened my eyes. It's OK, since we don't keep tabs on one another. We get together when either one of us gets horny and then we are on our way.

By the time I was ready to start my day, it was after 10:00 AM. I look outside and see the red Mazda in the driveway. I guess I definitely have some new neighbors. My only plans for the next few weeks involve catching up with the house cleaning, mowing and general maintenance. I have a few projects to keep me busy as well. I make a note to buy a little something as a house warming present for the new neighbors.

Thursday rolls around and it's a warm, sunny summer morning typical of Central California this time of year. I still haven't met the neighbors, it seems their car is absent from the driveway all the time. I get an early start to some gardening before the temperature heats up. I'm out by the side fence tending some roses when some noises next door catch my ear. I hear some soft music and what sounds like a low moan. My curiosity gets the best of me and perhaps I just might finally meet the folks next door.

I peek through one of the knotholes in the fence and am stunned at what I see. There is a lady on a chaise lounge lying on her stomach and she is completely naked. She is facing away from me with her legs slightly spread. I can't see her face, but I can tell she is reading a book, her shoulders are raised and I see a fair amount of side boob. I smile to myself as I can tell she must be well endowed. What I do see between those spread legs is a nice round ass and a pair of smooth puffy pussy lips.

With my eye tight against the knothole, I feel my cock begin to respond to the scene before me. I reach down and adjust my shaft so it points up as I get hard. I focus on that long crease separating her generous ass cheeks and puffy cunt. As my eyes adjust to the eye candy, I see her hips press down into the lounger. My eyes are riveted on her pussy as I watch her grind her sex hard into the lounger. She moves her lower body up and down as if she is fucking an imaginary lover. That book she is reading must be a hot romance novel.

I watch her grind for several minutes and then all of sudden fingers appear between the folds of her pussy and rub her outer labia. Oh my, she is masturbating right before my very eyes. That book must be porn by the way her fingers move. I watch as two fingers disappear within her crease and move faster. She humps her hand and now I hear louder moans. She is really working her love button. Well two can do this together. I drop my shorts and grab my cock as watch my new neighbor frig herself. I hear her whimper and her ass shakes side to side. She looks to be enjoying a very nice orgasm.

Just like when I watched Jen, my hand is a blur on my cock. I stroke and stroke as intense pleasure surges through my body. My cock is on fire, my seven inch shaft throbs and I unload several spurts of cum against the fence. I pull on my cock for several minutes as I contemplate the future with my new neighbors. Oh well, another stain on the fence won't matter much at all.

12