Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise moans, "So deep, so deep. Gawd Rob I feel you so deep. I love you finger in my ass. It feels like my small butt plug. I love using my butt plug."

I get in a rhythm of pulling my finger out as I pump my cock in and pushing it into her ass as I pull my shaft back. The double penetration pushes Denise closer to her climax. She holds on to the arm of the couch with one hand and grips it tight. She uses her other hand to palm her massive boobs and pinch her erect nipples. She tugs her nipples over and over as her grunts fill the room. I increase the tempo of my thrusts. Our fucking gains a faster pace. Denise uses all her might to push back into my thrusts. Our bodies slap together. My balls hang low and swing against her outer lips.

Denise is the first to climax. I pull my finger from her asshole and grab her hips to hold her in place. I pump my cock into her cunt as the first waves of orgasm pulse through her body. Her tits swing back and forth. Juices leak out and drip down her inner thighs as I continue to drive my cock into Denise.

"Gawd, I'm cuuummmming, I'm cuuuummmmming. Keep fucking me, it feels so good. Your hard cock has me cuming again. I love your cock, Rob."

I do my best to steady her as her legs shake and body flexes. Her orgasm washes over her and pushes me to the edge. I keep stroking and feel my final ejaculation getting closer. I feel Denise's inner flesh pulsate around my shaft and it triggers my climax. I push deep into her pussy and press her hips against the couch. I unload several ropes of cum deep into her womb. My cock throbs with each spurt of jizz that I deposit. My breathing is ragged and I pin Denise's body against the couch. We can't move for several minutes.

We stay locked together against the couch and savor the latest feeling of our union. Sweat has formed between our bodies. My cock softens and slips from within her labia. A bit of cum drips out and runs down her leg.

Finally, our breathing returns to normal. I attempt to stand up and pull Denise with me. We turn to face each other. We embrace. Our lips quickly find one another as engage in passionate kisses. Her tongue enters my mouth and plays against mine. I feel her firm tits mash against my chest. Her erect nipples are still hard from her climax and feel so good. My soft cock is covered in cream as I press against her mound. We are a mess and need a shower right away.

I'm the first to speak, "I love your passion Denise. You make love with abandon and I want to keep doing it over and over. I love your body. I love your huge tits. I love your smooth pussy. I love your sparkling blue eyes. I can't get enough of you."

Denise smiles and kisses me. She presses her lips harder against mine as an acceptance of my thoughts.

She breaks apart and asks me to join her in the shower where we can keep this conversation going. We move to my bathroom shower where we enjoy washing each other. The suds and hot water stimulate our bodies and our souls. We continue our love making under the shower spray, but that's a story for another time.

I invite Denise to spend the night. She accepts my offer since she doesn't need to be back at work until 1:00 PM tomorrow. We have the whole night to explore our new life as next-door neighbors.

12