Changes of Affection

Story Info
How a wife became a party girl.
13.2k words
2.99
36.4k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephany didn't like her boss's instruction that she would have to start working on Saturday mornings, even though he told her she would have Wednesdays off. With her husband working on Wednesdays, she would be on her own and knew Tony would hate the idea of her having to work on Saturdays, even if it was only till midday. It had started a month ago and like other Wednesdays, she was having lunch in a local coffee shop

'May I take this seat?'

Surprised by the man's request, Stephany looked up at him.

Cup in hand he was smiling as he placed his hand on the back of the empty chair. 'Do you mind if I join you?'

Without looking around to see if there were other empty seats, Stephany nodded, 'No, take it.' As she watched him pull the chair out and sit down she hoped he wasn't going to be a nuisance.

'Lovely day isn't it.'

Stephany nodded, unable to take her eyes off him.

'I'm here on business for a few weeks. Usually, I have to eat on my own, so it's nice to have company for lunch.'

'Oh!' was all she could think of to reply.

For several seconds he looking directly into her eyes 'My name is Stephen,' he told her.

His deep voice had a foreign accent, Stephany thought it was European but not German or French. Without even thinking she told him her name and forgot the idea that he might be a nuisance.

'Do you always have lunch on your own?'

'Just Wednesdays, it's the day I'm not working.' As she told him she wondered why she added that she wasn't working on Wednesdays.

'it's nice to have such attractive company for a little while during the day.'

At twenty-three and with her tall, slim figure, Stephany knew she was attractive, but to hear this stranger tell her so openly made her blush.

'Would you like another coffee?' His deep, smooth, almost whispered question interrupted the thoughts that were entering her mind.

Slightly worried by her thoughts, for a moment she hesitated. Then for the first time, she smiled at him. 'Yes please.' As she watched him leave the table Stephany realized how tall he was and how immaculately dressed he was in a dark blue suit.

While Stephen was getting their coffee, Stephanie tried to get her head around the thoughts and feelings she was unexpectedly having about him. She certainly found him attractive. But there was something else that was holding her interest in him. Something she tried not to consider. But the thoughts were already in her head.

With a smile, Stephany thanked him for the coffee and looked more closely at Stephen as he sat down. Probably just over six feet. In his mid-forties perhaps, she thought. Athletic or he took regular exercise. Nice features, slightly tanned. Such dark blue eyes.

'How long have you been coming here on a Wednesday?'

His question broke her train of thought. 'About a month,' she replied, as she looked at him over the rim of her coffee cup. Adding his smile to her list of things she was liking even more about him. Then she remembered she was a married woman and should stop this. But his smile kept her attention upon him and diminished her concern.

'What do you usually do on Wednesday?'

Her answer came easily. 'Shopping, and browsing,' she smiled. 'You know what us girls are like. It's not a man thing, is it?' she asked without realizing what she was saying. Then hoping that like most men, he hated shopping. Her husband was definitely one of them, she couldn't remember the last time they went shopping together.

'I'd like to go shopping with you,' he replied with a responding smile.

'Oh!' she laughed, 'no you wouldn't.'

'Yes, I would. I'd like to buy you something very special for allowing me to enjoy lunch with you.'

Stephanie looked at Stephen not quite believing just what he has told her. What did he mean by something very special? Something inside her head wanted to say no, but other thoughts were telling her she wanted to know what he had in mind.

'Tell me, Stephen, what would you want to buy an old married lady like me.' Oh God, that was such a stupid thing to say, as she hid behind her mug of coffee.

He gave her a big smile and reached across the table for her hand. 'Finish your coffee and you'll find out.'

At the touch of his hand on hers, she almost choked on her coffee. It was like an electric jolt that made her gasp. Instantly, as his hand tightened around hers, Stephany knew he had noticed. When she looked down at their hands and saw his large, tanned hand wrapped around her slender, pale fingers it made her pulse race. She instinctively knew he already had a hold over her.

Before she could gather her thoughts, Stephen was standing beside her. Now his hand was on her elbow, encouraging her to stand while also pulling her chair back. 'I think you are ready for some serious shopping,' his deep voice whispered in her ear.

Standing beside him, she confirmed he was over six-foot-tall, just tall enough that she had to look up into his eyes. 'Where are you taking me?'

'Not far, about ten minute's walk.'

Stephany never expected she would ever allow herself to be led into the most exclusive lingerie shop in town by an almost strange man and certainly not a foreign gentleman.

Somehow Stephen and the manager had made it seem so ordinary that a man would be buying her lingerie. Thirty minutes later they both left with Stephany carrying one of their designer bags containing four items of very expensive, very exclusive underwear. Ten minutes later they were again sitting in the coffee shop.

After their coffee was served it seemed quite acceptable to Stephany when Stephen took her hand in his. 'That wasn't so embarrassing, was it?'

Stephany smiled at the feel of her hand in his. 'No, the manager was quite wonderful.' Stephany had been more aroused than embarrassed as the manager had measured her and then discussed the different garments Stephen had suggested for her.

She felt Stephen hold on her hand tighten and looked up at him. 'Stephany, I want you to meet me again,' he told her. 'Next Wednesday, here at the same time.'

Somehow Stephany had expected it and was about to answer.

'No, don't answer yet, there is something else I want you to do for me,' he paused. 'You can either wear the lingerie for your husband, whom I am sure would appreciate it, or you can wear it for me next Wednesday.'

Suddenly, Stephany realized she hadn't even thought about who she would wear the lingerie for. 'Stephen, no, sorry I never thought you wanted me to wear it for you. I... I can't do that.' From somewhere a little voice told her she could.

Stephen looked at her intensely as his grip on her hand tightened, almost painfully. 'Stephany,' his deep voice held her attention. 'The choice is yours; you have a whole week to consider it. But you must know that if you wear your new lingerie for me, I will expect you to model it for me in my hotel room.'

During the drive home, Stephany had been unable to think of a way of wearing such expensive lingerie without having to lie to her husband about how she got it. So she hid the bag behind the box on the top shelf of her wardrobe.

When her husband came into the kitchen after parking his car in the garage, she managed to act normally. 'Another busy day?' she asked after kissing his cheek.

'Yes,' he replied and as usual, slapped her ass and then asked what was for dinner. When her husband didn't even ask about her day, Stephany started to relaxed.

After changing into casuals, the first thing he did was get a beer from the fridge then sit in the lounge waiting for Stephany to lay the table and serve dinner. After the meal, Tony just like every other day left Stephany to clear the table and put everything in the dishwasher.

After dinner, Stephany knew she hadn't given anything away about her afternoon with Stephen.

Thursday and Friday were normal working days for both of them, with the usual dinner routine and an evening in front of the television. Saturday, Stephany went to work in the morning and did some laundry in the afternoon. Tony tidied the garden and spent a lot of time cleaning his car. Saturday evening, they went to the pub for a meal. Stephany did herself up with a nice skirt and jumper and Tony put on his, 'Spurs for Ever,' T-shirt and old jeans.

Leaving Stephany to find a table, Tony went to the bar. Ten minutes later, having drunk one beer while chatting to some guy, he found Stephany and plonked her glass of wine in front of her. 'I'm hungry,' he stated as he sat opposite her. Giving her the menu, 'I'm going to have the rack of ribs,' he told her. 'What do you want?' he asked.

His tone told Stephany not to take too long deciding. To get a conversation started she asked her husband about his week at work.

'Got old Barlow to agree we needed a new forklift before mine broke down for good.'

'Well, that should be nice for you,' she replied. 'How long will it take to get one?'

The rack of ribs arrived so Stephany didn't get an answer. As she watched Tony eating she kept seeing flashes of a tanned, handsome, communicative, well dressed, foreign gentleman transposed with her husband.

During the evening Stephany found herself comparing how Tony looked in his old jeans and a printed T-shirt with how Stephen had looked during their time together, in his smart suit, shirt and tie. Her husband had never owned a tie.

By Sunday evening Stephany realized she was thinking about Stephen and the enjoyable time she had spent with him, much more than she should. The fact that he was foreign added to his intrigue.

By Tuesday evening Stephany had made her decision about the expensive lingerie. She could remember each garment quite vividly, before even opening the exclusive, designer bag. She bathed and shaved more thoroughly than ever before to ensure everything was perfect for Stephen.

She remembered what Stephen had told her, and in her subconscious, she knew that modelling the lingerie for Stephen would lead to touching, then removing, and then. She shuddered in anticipation.

During the drive to the coffee shop Stephany kept stroking her legs to feel the sheerness of the beautiful tan stockings, Stephen had bought her. All she was able to afford were supermarket tights.

When she arrived, Stephen was already there and stood when he saw her approaching. She had expected Stephen to be wearing a suit but she thought he looked even more handsome and even more tanned in his white polo neck jumper and black slacks.

He smiled as she nervously stood in front of him and accepted his kiss on her cheek. He then pulled out the chair for her and as Stephany sat opposite him the thought came into her head that her husband had never done that for her. The thought of her husband momentary brought back the feeling of guilt that she had been fighting so hard to ignore.

When Stephen reached across the table and took her hand firmly in his most of that guilt got lost in the thrill his touch gave her. 'Stephany, thank you for joining me today,' his smile helped to overcame even more of her guilty feelings. 'You are looking so beautiful'

Stephany couldn't stop herself from blushing, his compliment sounded so sincere. 'Thank you, Stephen,' she replied, trying to remember when her husband last told her she was beautiful.

'I've ordered the same as you had on Wednesday,' he told her. 'And asked the waitress to serve us as soon as you arrived. We don't want to spend too long here, do we, Stephany?'

At that moment the waitress arrived and all she could do was look at the handsome man whom she knew expected so much of her.

During the meal, Stephen asked her to tell him about herself, which she found easy to do. He asked her how old she was, and when she told him she was twenty-three he told her he was forty-six. Which she found hard to believe. He got her to tell him about her marriage and how her husband earns his living. He even got her to tell him how little they made love.

When the table was cleared she realized he had not told her anything about himself. They both had another coffee and Stephen again reached for her hands, holding them gently in both of his.

Seeing how his large hands held her small hands so easily and how warm, smooth and comforting they felt sent ripples of pleasure down her spine. She wondered if he was ever going to ask her if she was wearing the lingerie he had bought her?

'When did you make the decision to meet me here for lunch?'

It was a question Stephany hadn't expected. 'I think it was yesterday,' she hesitantly replied,

'Are you glad you decided to come?'

Looking into Stephen's eyes, Stephany knew she had to say yes. She knew there was no going back because she knew Stephen wanted her, and she wanted him. 'Yes,' she whispered.

Stephen's hands tightened around hers and his eyes bore into hers, she remembered the same look he gave her last week. 'When I ask you a question I expect a full answer,' he told her. Even his voice sounded more authoritative. 'I'll ask you again, Stephany. Are you glad you decided to meet me again?'

Something about the stern, demanding tone of his voice excited her. 'Yes Stephen, I am glad I came.'

The sternness was broken by one of his big smiles. 'Good girl.'

He spoke again before she fully understood what he had called her. 'Are you wearing the lingerie I bought you last week?'

At last the question she knew he would eventually ask her. 'Yes Stephen, I'm wearing the lingerie you bought me.' She wanted to be a good girl.

'Good girl.' He repeated. 'Why are you wearing it?'

She knew that just saying it was because he asked her to, would not be the answer he wanted, and she liked to hear him tell her she was a 'good girl.' 'Because I want to display myself to you wearing it.' She replied.

'And after you have displayed yourself to me in your new lingerie, what are we going to do?'

No, she told herself, she can't tell him that, not here in the coffee shop. Quickly she looked around hoping no one was in earshot, no one was. His hands again tightened around hers.

Looking into his eyes she whispered. 'Make love.' As she said it a memory of how her husband, made love, crossed her mind and she knew it would be totally different with Stephen.

'No Stephany, we are not going to make love. We are going to fuck each other.'

Instantly her thoughts of them, 'making love,' were shattered. Fuck each other, was that what he wanted them to do?

'Do you want me to fuck you, Stephany?'

Yes, yes, yes, the answer screamed in her head. 'Yes Stephen, I want you to fuck me.' Saying it to Stephen, a man who wasn't her husband, released a flood of heat throughout her body that left her breathless, and throbbing between her legs.

'Good girl, now you know why I am taking you to my hotel for the afternoon, shall we go.'

Stephany couldn't have told you how she got to Stephen's hotel room, other than he held her hand or had his arm around her nearly all the way while telling her that after his wife was killed he devoted himself to work. Now, he told her, he only worked when he wanted to.

His suite was on the top floor of the hotel. As she entered the lounge area the first thing she saw was the huge picture window that he was leading her toward. For a moment the breathtaking view helped her forget why she was there. Then she felt Stephen's hand on her shoulders.

'Don't be nervous Stephany, enjoy the view while I go and change.' Then he kissed her neck, on the right, just below her ear. The feeling it gave her lasted until she felt him standing behind her again, and his hands were gently squeezing her shoulders.

'A beautiful view, isn't it?' his deep voice whispered in her ear. Before she could reply he was whispering again. 'Are you ready to display yourself in the underwear I bought you, Stephany?'

For a moment she was bewildered by everything that was happening to her. 'Yes.'

His hold on her shoulders tightened. 'Yes what, Stephany?'

Again, she detected the authority in his voice and realized that he would always be able to make her obey him. That thought seemed to calm her nervousness. 'Yes Stephen,' she repeated firmly. 'I want to display myself to you in the beautiful lingerie you bought me last week.'

'Good Girl,'

This time, as he said it, Stephany's anticipation grew.

'Now step away from the window so you can see your reflection.' He told her.

Moments later she felt his fingers undo the button holding the zip of her dress. Then she knew it was the right dress to wear because she would not have to help him remove it. In the window, Stephany watched as Stephen slid the top of her pretty, black and white dress off her shoulders. She saw it slowly slide over her chest and down her arms. In the reflection, she watched in awe as her breasts were revealed in their beautiful uplifting white silk bra. She felt Stephen's hands on her waist and watched as they helped the dress slide over her hips. Then the suspender belt was revealed. A garment she hadn't worn since her honeymoon. Then the white panties that were so small she had to shave her pussy almost bare.

In the window, she saw Stephen lean toward her and leant her head to the left just before she felt his lips kiss the side of her neck. 'So beautiful,' he whispered. 'Quite exquisite.'

In the window, she saw the dress slide down her silk encased legs and settled around her feet.

Neither of them moved. Stephany was lost in the sight of her lingerie-clad body reflected in the window. What made it so incredible erotic was the handsome man behind her with his hands on her hips and his lips on her neck.

Then Stephen stepped back. 'Slowly turn around,' he told her.'

After a moment's hesitation, she stepped out of her pooled dress and turned to face him. Her heart was beating and her knees were weak. Intense sexual feelings swamping her body as she fully understood the implication of what she was doing.

Then Stephen removed his housecoat.

Stephany was stunned by what she saw. Her hand went to her mouth as she gasped in disbelief that any man could be so beautiful? It wasn't just Stephens hairless, muscular, tanned body that was beautiful, Stephen's cock was the most beautiful she had ever seen. Her husband's cock was ugly compared to Stephen's.

After what seemed to her like hours she eventually took her eyes away from Stephen's cock and looked up at him.

Before she could say anything, he stepped up to her and took her head in his hands. Without a word, he kissed her, softly, gently then again more firmly. The third kiss was more intense with his tongue probing deep into Stephanie's accepting mouth.

Stepping back from her breathless body he told her to remove her bra. In a daze of emotions, Stephany did as he asked. 'Good girl. Now take off your panties.'

As Stephany's panties slid to her feet and she stepped away from them she knew there was no way she could stop Stephen from having her.

When Steven held out his hand, Stephany accepted it and let him lead her into the bedroom.

Moments later Stephen was standing in front of her, his hands holding her upper arms against her sides, his eyes commanding her attention. At that moment Stephany knew Stephen had her totally under his control. For a moment she even feared what he would do to her. Then he pulled her against his chest and kissed her hard then pushed her away. 'Open your mouth.' He demanded. She did and immediately he pulled her against him and drove his tongue into her mouth. The long kiss drained her breath from her.

When he pushed her away he moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed down until she had to sink onto he knees.

'Look at my cock.' She was still amazed at the size of it even though it still hung down, thick, long and beautiful. She hadn't seen a circumcised cock since a Jewish boy at college had her.

'Put your hands around it.' Its warmth and smoothness surprised her even more than how heavy it felt. But it was seeing how it was so much larger than her husband's that excited her the most.