Changing for Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it all the way to the front entrance. There did seem to be people going by out on the street, but surely no one would come in at this hour. The front desk was deserted. The hip hop guy was nowhere to be found just as Ryosuke had said.

The ping pong table was just on the other side of the entrance. Tsuyoshi lent me a racket, but the clacking of the ball made a horrible racket, making me worried that the hip hop guy would come out of his office. I signaled for Ryosuke and Tsuyoshi to keep it down, but Ryosuke had got out his phone, and was videoing my naked body. All three of us were pretty darn excited to say the least. I tried to focus, but I was finding it hard to keep my cool. My hello kitty was tingling away like crazy, getting me all worked up.

Tsuyoshi missed a shot, and the ball bounced over into the entrance way. I motioned for Ryosuke to get it, but he was too busy fooling with his phone trying to video me. I cautiously stepped out into the entrance, somewhat dazzled by the sunlight pouring in through the front glass doors. I was so worried that the hip hop guy would come, but Ryosuke kept motioning for me to go to the doors, and stand in the light. We found the ball spinning, but Ryosuke opened the door, letting it escape outside, and fall even further down the stairs closer to the street. He nodded for me to follow.

"You can't be serious!" I pleaded.

"There's no one out there. The street is deserted."

This was so ludicrous all I could do was laugh. The street out front is not a major one, but we were right downtown, and it was getting near time for rush hour. At the very least, the drivers in the cars going by would see me.

I looked to Tsuyoshi for support, but he just shrugged, seemingly amazed I'd come out here naked in the first place. He seemed genuinely aroused for once, a little tent forming at the front of his gym shorts.

Ryosuke isn't always the bravest, but that day, he seemed firmly committed to pushing me further. He held out his hand, nodding for me to take it. I really didn't want to go outside naked like this, but it was kind of strange to start objecting now, standing out here in the entrance in view of the street. I took his hand, but tried to pull him to come back, but instead he led me outside, nodding for me to go get the ping pong ball.

I tried to put on a brave face, but inside I was terrified. I scampered down the steps, and tried to stop the ball from falling any further. I suppose it was true that none of the cars going by was slowing down to look at me, but surely the drivers could see me. I never understood how people can just drive on by like that. You think at least they'd stop, and ask me if I was alright. More cars came, but eventually, I managed to corner the ball, and scampered back up the steps to safety.

I was so excited though I was just kind of blanking out, standing here trying to keep from coming as all these sensations coursed through my body. I'd kind of gone past the point of no return now, my inhibitions gone. All I could think about was how horny I was. Ryosuke and Tsuyoshi were just kind of staring at me in awe, seemingly pretty excited themselves.

"I need a drink," I finally got out.

"Um, there is a vending machine down this hall," Ryosuke pointed out. I could tell from his expression he was starting to worry about the time. The three of us set out down the hall, and he fed some coins into the machine, so I could get a bottle of water.

"Here. I'd better go get your clothes," he whispered to me. I have to say at the time, I wasn't so concerned, but looking back, that was the safest thing to do. He ran off down the hall leaving me alone with Tsuyoshi. I stood facing him, letting him see my bush and my breasts, but he still seemed reluctant to comment on my body.

"Nice weather for March," I joked. It was fairly warm that day.

We heard voices coming from back near the entrance. Tsuyoshi motioned for me to hide in this alcove, and we listened. It sounded like the hip hop guy was all in a rush to lock up as usual.

"We still have to get our stuff," Ryosuke argued back.

"Well, hurry up then. It's almost time."

Tsuyoshi motioned that we should go, but when we got to the corner, he peeked out, and signaled that the hip hop guy was standing right there! I was still really horny, not fully myself, but Tsuyoshi pointed that I should hide in a doorway again, while he went to help Ryosuke fetch all our stuff. Soon, he was gone, and I was alone, standing here buck naked, sipping water from a bottle, actually kind of enjoying the naughtiness of it all.

Left to my own thoughts, I even started wondering what all the big deal was. So what if this hip hop guy sees me naked? It's pretty clear he likes me, so he'd probably get a real kick to see me like this. I went down to the corner, and kept toying with the idea of stepping out into the lobby and showing him. Soon, though, Ryosuke and Tsuyoshi came back, before I did anything rash.

"Here. Put these on," Ryosuke whispered, all in a rush now to see me back dressed. I felt a bit disappointed, but I did as I was told, and soon I was decent again. The guys were still off kilter from the excitement, so we said goodbye to Tsuyoshi. Ryosuke took me home, making sure I didn't do anything else crazy on the way.

Eventually, spring rolled around, and we started to see more people buzzing around the community center. Then one day after tennis when we went down to the guys' showers, I could hear voices on the other side of the door that led to the pool. Ryosuke came over, and pushed the door open, and sure enough there were all these swimmers there for some kind of class. I looked at him all worried. So far, we'd more or less had the change room to ourselves, but this time, these guys could come in at any moment.

"The class probably doesn't end for a while yet," Ryosuke tried to reassure me. This was just plain silly, because we both knew that the hip hop guy came to lock the change room at 5. Ryosuke and I gazed at each other wondering what to do. Tsuyoshi had already started showering.

"Maybe if I just hurry," I said trying to convince myself. "Like before they come I mean."

Ryosuke looked at me, and finally shrugged for me to go ahead. I guess we both knew it was crazy, but for some reason, I took the chance to see if we could get away with it. My heart sped up. I was getting so excited undressing right next to the pool with all these strange guys just on the other side of the door.

Almost as soon as I'd stripped out of my clothes though, the door to the pool opened, and a couple of guys, maybe brothers, came in. They stared straight at me! I felt so embarrassed, but I just stood there blinking at them in shock. Even so, they looked pretty shocked too.

I dashed over to the corner shower as quick as I could to hide. They headed over to the change rooms, but minutes later, one of them came back, staring in wide-eyed wonder at me as I showered. He seemed fascinated. I guess he'd never seen a naked girl in the guys' showers before. I felt horribly self-conscious, as if I'd corrupted this poor innocent, but luckily soon, his brother came to fetch him. The brother didn't even glance at me, perhaps not approving of my being here. I felt pretty strange myself, let me tell you. I hurried to shower off, so I could get back dressed.

Before I could though, I heard the excited voices of swimmers come rushing in. I stayed hidden behind the partition, but unfortunately, one of them grabbed this hose from across the hall, and started spraying his friends with it. I knew they were just monkeying around, but the water was spraying dangerously close to where my clothes were lying on the floor.

"Hey!" I called out, not really thinking. They peered over at me, obviously shocked to find me naked. One guy became so flustered he lowered the hose spraying the water ever closer to my clothes. "Watch! Watch!" I squealed pointing at my clothes. The two of them were too awestruck to worry about the water, so I finally dashed out, gathered up my clothes and bag, and ran off to the change room.

Where did Ryosuke get to? He was right here a second ago. The brothers looked up as I rushed past the end of their row of lockers. There were some other guys in the next row, who I guess hadn't noticed me when they came in. Even in the last row, there was no sign of Ryosuke or Tsuyoshi. When I turned to look back, virtually all the guys had come out to stare at me, standing here naked, my clothes cradled in my arms.

I felt so strange. I knew I should be afraid, but for some reason, my whole body was tingling with excitement. Still, I couldn't just stand here. It suddenly struck me that if they had a swimming class, surely the girls' shower room must be open too. I'd gotten so used to using the guys' side I hadn't even bothered to check. Clutching my clothes in my hands, I crept over toward the door while the guys all looked on in astonishment. I peeked out. There didn't seem to be much of anyone out in the hall.

I knew I was taking a chance, but rather than go back, and face all these guys, I stepped out into the hallway, and tiptoed down the hall to the entrance to the girls' change room. I didn't see anyone in the hall, but there was light streaming in from the glass doors at the top of the stairs. Some of the guys had come out to see where I had gone, so I dashed into the girls' change room, relieved to be safe at last.

I could hear women's voices coming from the showers, but luckily there wasn't anyone sitting by the first row of lockers. I set down my clothes on the bench, but I was so excited after my close call. I could hardly believe I'd just flashed all those guys. Lord. What must they think? They probably thought I was crazy or some kind of nympho or something. But heavens that was exciting.

I knew I should get back dressed, but I was so worked up it wasn't even funny anymore. I looked in my bag for my towel, but suddenly realized I must have left it back in the guys' locker room. My head was spinning. Should I go back, and get it? No, that would be too crazy. I'd better call Ryosuke.

"Hey," I whispered shyly into my smartphone.

"Where'd you go?" he asked.

"Where did you go?" I asked back.

"I was in the washroom. When I came back, you were gone."

"I wasn't about to stay there with all those guys staring at me."

"Why not? They seemed to get a kick out of it. They're still talking about you!"

I sniffed out an embarrassed laugh.

"Anyway, can you bring me my towel?"

"Where is it?"

"Hanging from the partition on the last shower, I think."

Minutes later, I heard him calling to me from the door to the women's change room. Still, in a frisky mood, I walked out naked to meet him. He gave me this big toothy grin.

"Wooow! Look at you! You look gorgeous."

"Here, just give me my towel."

He held it from me for a second puckering his lips to signal he wanted a kiss. I leaned forward, peering this way and that to make sure no one was coming, and then got up on my tip toes to give him a quick peck on the cheek. He got all excited though, grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer to give me more of a proper kiss. He is a good kisser, and I was plenty excited, standing here naked in the hall, being kissed by him. I was kind of worried about getting caught now though. We could hear voices everywhere, from the women's change room behind me, and the guys who'd seen me before back down the hall.

Ryosuke dropped the towel, and started kissing me on my neck and shoulders, but frightened, I pulled back.

"Oh come on, Emi. Don't be like that," he cooed softly, a wicked gleam in his eye. "Come out here where I can see you," he insisted.

I was horny, sure, but I was starting to worry that someone would come find us fooling around out here. I reluctantly move forward into the center of the hall, letting Ryosuke look me up and down. He ran a finger down my back sending shivers up my spine, but I was too nervous. I clutched his arm trying to pull him back towards the door to the women's change room at least. He placed my hand on his crotch, showing me how hard he was, but even so, we couldn't very well make love out in the open like this. I signaled I should go get dressed. He looked so disappointed, but I think he understood we needed to find some place more private. He let me go, and once I was dressed, we said goodbye to Tsuyoshi, and headed to Ryosuke's place, for some intense love-making.

That was a harrowing day, but looking back, pretty fun.

Emi Tsuruta

12