Changing Positions Pt. 01

Story Info
Becoming the bosses virgin cat girl.
6.9k words
4.72
15.2k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

"Ah, Miss Wilson, it's good to see you this morning." Mr. Geren smiled as I brought in his morning coffee. As ridiculous as I felt delivering coffee to the senior managers, I had to admit that I liked Mr. Geren. He was actually kind of nice to me, which was saying a lot given that I was just a lowly intern.

"Here you are, sir. Hazelnut with just a little cream." I carefully placed the cup on the side of his desk, just as he liked. I knew he wouldn't actually drink it until it had cooled down. As this seemed to be my job I'd made sure to note all the habits of the managers I served. It wasn't just bringing the coffee; it was knowing when to take it away.

I may have been an intern, but I knew how things worked in the office. If I wanted to get ahead, and maybe a permanent job here, I'd have to make sure I pleased my superiors. That didn't mean I was entirely happy with serving coffee, but it was the price I had to pay. It wasn't easy breaking into advertising these days, and no matter how good my grades in college were, I knew it was just as important to get a good network built up.

"Thank you, dear." Mr. Geren nodded and went back to his work. He was always so serious. I don't think there was a day he wasn't dressed in a designer suit. He just projected confidence. Even the way he didn't dye his short gray hair set him apart from the other managers. Sure, he was getting a bit older, but he wasn't ashamed of it. I had to admit, even if he was probably twenty years older than me, he didn't have anything to be ashamed of. He clearly kept fit and I didn't doubt he'd put plenty of my male classmates to shame at the gym.

"My pleasure, sir." I smiled and picked up my tray. I had a lot more cups to deliver this morning. The best thing about Mr. Geren was that he didn't even leer at me. Most of the other managers made a point of checking out my chest or ass, but if he ever did, I'd never noticed. I liked to think I was pretty attractive despite my still kind of girlish figure, but I never felt like I was being objectified when I was in this office.

The other managers were an entirely different story. I was just glad they'd kept their hands off. I could deal with the roaming eyes.

"Ooh, I see you've stopped by Geren's office already. Any luck melting the ice man today?" Mindy giggled as she strutted by. I grumbled a little as the busty blond gave me a devilish smile. She was a second year intern, and was assisting with real campaigns. It was no secret that she'd made use of her curvy assets to get the position. She had at least two different managers wrapped around her fingers, and she walked around like she owned the place.

"Nope, still the same serious Gus." I shook my head. As much as I wanted to grumble at her, I knew I didn't want to get on her bad side. I'd already seen her drive another intern out of the office. It wasn't like Mindy would come straight at me. It would be all rumors and gossip until everyone either thought I was easy, a tease or a lesbian.

"Aw, too bad. I've heard working for him can be a real boost to your career." Mindy smiled and then made a sharp turn and headed off towards the executive offices. I didn't want to think about what she was going to do there.

The fact was, it wasn't just Mindy. That was probably the worst part about working here. It wasn't that you had to sleep around to get ahead; it was just that most of the women who stayed here did. A little asking around my other friends told me that pretty much all the advertising agencies were like this any more. There were just too few jobs to not use all of your assets to get ahead.

That didn't mean I was feeling like moving up that particular ladder. Most of the mangers were just too disgusting to even think about doing anything with. Even if they had the looks, their attitudes were all just terrible. I might have considered it if it was the right guy, one that at least seemed decent, but I had other issues.

Of course, the other part was, I hadn't exactly slept around in college or high school. Sure, I'd dated, but nothing had ever been that serious, but the fact was I'd never gone all the way yet. I wasn't innocent or anything, I'd just not met the right guy, or at least that was what I told myself. The last thing I wanted was to have my first time be with some jerk I didn't even like just to get a better job.

I tried not to fret too much about it. I just delivered my cups and went back around to pick them up. I'd managed to get all the way through my duties and even half of my afternoon errands before it was time to pick up Mr. Geren's cup. He was a slow drinker, so I usually wouldn't swing by his office until it was almost lunchtime.

Today, his cup was in the normal spot, empty and waiting for me. Mr. Geren was busy typing on his computer but when he saw me enter, he took off his dark rimmed glasses and smiled at me.

"Do you have a moment, Miss Wilson?" He asked as he turned away from the computer and looked me over. I quivered a bit. It wasn't a leer, more like the look you'd give a work of art, and I felt it as more of a compliment than anything else.

"Certainly, sir." I put his cup back down and stood next to the desk. Mr. Geren had never asked for anything more than coffee from me. He hadn't even asked for normal errands to deliver things for him or anything. As managers went he had been pretty low maintenance, which was probably another reason why I liked him.

"I'm sure you've become aware by now of the way that our office operates. I've been rather impressed by your discretion as a matter of fact." He stated as he looked up at me with the same controlled expression he always had. I felt a shiver run up my spine. He couldn't be talking about what I thought he was talking about. It was probably just my dirty mind after having bumped into Mindy this morning.

"Thank you, sir." I managed to reply. I really had no idea where this conversation was going, but I was quickly growing curious.

"It is always refreshing to see an intern taking the opportunity to assess their situation and having the integrity to resist the easy path. I suppose that is why I've not indulged in such things for many years." He continued. I had a hard time believing that Mr. Geren would ever have taken advantage of his interns. He gave me a wry grin when he looked into my eyes.

"I'm not blind, my good Miss Wilson, and I am a man. In my younger days, I did not always have the resolve to resist the advances of the more eager interns. It was something I learned to regret, despite any momentary enjoyment." He replied to my shocked expression.

"As a matter of fact, I've learned that I have more, shall we say, refined and exotic taste. First, let me state, that I do not wish to make you uncomfortable, but I have a proposition for you. You are free to leave if you don't want to hear it." He motioned towards the door. I think I must have just stood there and blinked at that point. I never imagined that Mr. Geren would try to proposition me, or that he'd be so straight about it.

"I'll hear you out, sir." I nodded. I was far too curious to have him stop now. I was surprised by just how exciting it was listening to him. Most of the managers here were pretty open about their intents, but they lacked all of the style and composure that Mr. Geren could exude so casually.

"I appreciate that, Miss. Wilson. This isn't an easy thing for me either. I am careful about who I bring into my confidence, and there is always a risk, not matter how well I prepare for it." He motioned towards a small chair next to his desk. "Please, sit."

I followed his directions and got as comfortable as I could given the serious way he spoke and the strange turn my day had taken.

"Now, if I judge you correctly, Miss. Wilson, you are a person whom people can confide in. You wouldn't be here if I did not believe that."

"Yes, sir, you can trust me." I nodded. It was true. It was another of those points that made me less popular around the office, I didn't gossip.

"I haven't doubted that since I met you. So let me explain my proposition." He opened up his drawer and pulled out a little black box with strange looking markings written in dark blue around the top edge. It was not much bigger than a paperback book, but somehow, I knew it was something special from the way he held it carefully in his hands.

"Some years ago, I came into the possession of this technology. A small company had come to us to launch a new advertising campaign and I was given a sample to help me research for it. A few days later, the company disappeared. I tried to locate them, at least to return their sample, but I soon found myself blocked by government agents among other things. So I kept this." He held it in the palm of his hand so that I could see it.

"I didn't know what it was at first, or what it did. The company was very sketchy about those details, but after some experimentation, I discovered what it could do. It can modify people in a variety of ways. In fact, it seems to be capable of changing anything that can be imagined, and then triggering a rewriting of a person's DNA to match the desired form." He looked up at me. I'm sure he suspected that I was just as surprised to hear that, as he seemed to have been when he discovered it.

"Sir?" I asked. As fascinating as it was I couldn't imagine what it had to do with me.

"I know it is quite unbelievable, but I assure you, it is true. I've kept my possession of it a closely guarded secret, but as I said I am a man, and I have my weaknesses." He pulled his head back for a moment and looked towards the ceiling before returning his gaze to me.

"As I said, I have refined taste. Once, you have sampled the finest vintage of French wine, you can't go back to something poured from a box. While I could indulge myself with the common fair on offer in this office on a whim, such diversions are no longer satisfying. With this device, I have been able to take a lovely young woman and reshape her into perfection, both body and mind." He let that hand in the air.

I drew in a deep breath. It sounded crazy. The implications were clear. He wanted to use his little device on me, change me somehow and then probably have sex with me. I was usually pretty good at reading people, and that was what I was feeling now.

The strangest part was, I wasn't bolting out of the room. Maybe it was his presentation; maybe it was the fact that I kind of liked him. I don't know why, but I had to hear more. I had to know just what he really wanted from me, and then I'd have to find out if I was ready to give it.

"Body and mind?" I repeated as a question. The notion seemed impossible, but intriguing at the same time.

"Yes, both. Not only can this device transform someone into the perfect form, it can influence the mind as well, remove any unhelpful inhibitions or add any particular desires to create the perfect companion." He nodded, and then waited for me.

I just sat there blinking as I took it in. He certainly seemed to be leading me somewhere, and I was just going to sit here and let him finish. This was just too crazy not to get the whole scoop.

"You're just as amazing as I expected, Miss. Wilson. Are you ready to hear my proposal?" He asked once he noticed I wasn't objecting.

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

"For the rest of your internship, I would like to transfer you to my personal suite, where you will allow me to employ this device and we can indulge ourselves at our discretion. This will be for the remaining months of your current term. The transformation cannot be undone for at least a month once it has been started. In exchange, I will promise you a position on my personal team once you have finished your degree, or a reference to any institution I have influence in. I assure you that such a reference would secure you whatever position you desire." Mr. Geren laid it all out for me.

I shuddered in my chair. I knew he was serious, but it sounded crazy. How could he offer such a thing? How could I accept? Be a kept woman for several months, and transformed by his strange device? It was nuts, but I had to admit the idea was kind of thrilling too. I'd been fascinated by the notion of transformation since I was a kid. It had always been just fantasy, but here, it was being offered to me, even though it came with some pretty big strings attached.

"I know it is a lot to take in and certainly a lot to agree to. I want you to take the rest of the day off and think about it. Tomorrow when you bring me my coffee, I hope you'll have an answer." He motioned towards the empty glass, and I knew he was done. There wasn't much more to say, and despite having so many questions, I couldn't wrap my head around any one of them.

"I will, sir." I said dutifully as I took his cup. I didn't know how even a full day could help make my mind up around such a big decision, but I wasn't going to argue with him. Tomorrow he'd have his answer.

What followed was a whirlwind. The decision was easier than I would have expected. Curiosity alone was almost enough to get me to agree, but with the promise of a good job on the other end, it was hard not to accept. The whole notion was crazy, I was going to agree to be his girl for months, to be transformed by some strange device and do god only knows what with Mr. Geren. The fact that I was starting to wet my panties by the time I left his office pretty much told me I was going to accept the deal.

The next day I accepted, and before I knew it, he whisked me away to his home. I was nervous and yet somehow excited. I was going to be transformed! It was like a dream. Sure I didn't know just how far he'd go, but if it was just something pedestrian like a boob job, he wouldn't go to all this trouble.

"Lovely, morning isn't it, Miss Wilson." He stated as I stared out over the rail of his balcony. I hadn't quite known what to expect Mr. Geren's suite to be like, but in his usual understated fashion, it was much more like a penthouse. He had a view of New York spread out before us, and I could see all the way to the river. I just stood there and let the morning breeze rustle my white sundress.

What was inside was no less spectacular. His living room was huge, with a small kitchen at one end, and a small pool that allowed you to go both inside and out on one swim. The decor was simple, tasteful and perfectly subdued. There were no garish paintings or excessive decoration. A few simple hanging accentuated a rather practical space. Yet, sitting on his white leather couch, you could look across the glorious Manhattan skyline.

"I think you can call me Livi, sir." I smiled over towards him as he sipped a glass of orange juice. It just seemed like we should get a bit more personal given the circumstances. I'd moved in with a few bags, just the essentials. He'd insisted I would want for nothing during my stay, but I couldn't just come here with nothing but the clothes on my back.

"You'll forgive me if I prefer a bit of formality, my dear. It is a weakness I have no wish to address." He smiled and then walked back inside while I enjoyed the view. This was the first day. He'd picked a weekend for me to move in so that we wouldn't have to part right away. I only wondered how long it would take before we would begin.

I was more than a bit anxious about it. He'd given me his assurances of the device's safety and the fact that it was reversible, but he'd kept the exact nature of how he wanted to change me a secret. I had a hard time staying still as the curiosity boiled up inside me. What kind of girl did he like? Was he going to make me tall and busty? That would be in sharp contrast to my rather petite frame. The way he insisted that I wouldn't be allowed out of his suite had me twisting between anxiety and eagerness as well. What if he wanted to transform me into something not quite normal? That was even more of a tease!

I didn't have time to fret any longer when I heard the glass door open again with a strange gasp of air. He was coming out, and I could see he was holding the device he'd shown me the other day. I took a deep breath. This was the moment I'd come here for.

"Would you like to step inside, Miss Wilson?" He motioned towards the interior. I nodded. I could imagine that I would want the privacy. Despite one wall being essentially a full window, he had them treated in such a way that from the outside, it was very hard to make out the inside. The effect was only one way, and I knew whatever happened would be private in there.

I followed him to the couch and sat down. My stomach fluttered, but I managed to keep from fidgeting. Somehow, I knew that was not something that Mr. Geren would like to see.

"Are you ready? Once I activate this, you won't be able to leave my home for at least a month." He held up the device. It had little lights glowing now, and I could see several small buttons on the side nearest to him. Somehow, I knew it was ready to be activated.

"Yes, sir. I'm ready." I sat up straight and squared my shoulders. No matter how nervous I was, I was too excited to back out.

"Good, then give me your hand." He took hold of my dainty digits and pulled me closer, until his device was over the top of my hand. Without another word, he pressed a button on the small black box and I heard a high pitched electric hum. I fought to keep my breathing even as I saw a blue glow from the device light up my hand, and a ticklish warmth made me shudder.

"Oh." I gasped as a pleasant feeling kept flowing through me. The glow subsided and he pulled the device away, but the warm, sensual energy didn't diminish. It was like a massage, but flowed all over my body, and I felt my breath growing more heated as I flushed. The sensation was starting to turn me on.

"I've been told that the process is quite pleasurable." He smiled as my chest heaved. He wasn't kidding. My memories of make out sessions paled in comparison to this. Despite how good it felt, I still hadn't noticed any changes, other than my rapidly intensifying arousal.

"Tell me, sir, are you going to have sex with me?" I asked as it became increasingly hard to think of anything other than my quivering hot pussy. All of the implications and expectations aside, we'd not been quite so direct. I suppose I'd been as shy as he was stoic, perhaps he felt it didn't need to be said, but now that I felt a growing aching emptiness between my legs, I wanted certainty.

"If that is what you desire, Miss Wilson, I would be honored." He nodded slowly. That answer made my pussy clench wickedly. How could he say it like that? The mixture of poise with such a base subject just made me even hotter. It wasn't like he hadn't already played with my mind, with his little device making me want him to ravish me in the worst way.

"I... I do." I quivered in front of him. I felt myself blush as if my face was on fire. I'd never spoken those words before, and my whole body felt like I was going to boil over. I wanted him like no other man I'd known and I wanted him now. Objectively, I knew it wasn't really my true feelings, not that I wasn't attracted to him, but at the same time it didn't matter, desire was desire, and I wanted him.

He reached down to me, taking my chin in his hand and lifted it softly as he bent in. I melted when his lips pressed into mine. He kissed me with the same careful discipline he always managed and I kissed him back softly. I didn't want to show him how hard it was for me to hang on, to keep control and not just throw myself at him.

When his other hand cupped my side, I gasped. It felt so large, so strong as he slid his fingers over the curve of my waist until he'd slid over my hips. He was gentle, but firmly in control, and everywhere his fingers went was left tingling with even more intensity than I thought possible.

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers
12