Changing Positions Pt. 02

Story Info
The Boss's cat girl discovers another of his pets.
5.1k words
4.63
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
621 Followers

The jostling of the bed made me stir. After so many years of sleeping alone, the sudden movement of the covers was enough to send me bolting upright. Before I could even think straight, the heavy bouncing of my breasts finished the job of waking me up.

"Sorry to startle you, my dear." Mr. Geren smiled as he looked over to me. He was just as naked as I was, and despite the flood of memories about what we'd been doing most of yesterday, I couldn't help but blush as he took his time looking over my naked breasts. That rush of embarrassment didn't make me dive back into the covers, though; I recognized the feeling fast enough to help keep myself somewhat dignified. Well, at least as dignified as any fully exposed, half cat girl could be after almost a full day of getting her brains fucked out.

"No, I'm just not used to sleeping with someone, Mr. Geren." I replied, trying to hide my rather obvious embarrassment. This was all still so new to me that it was hard to know just what to do. It might sound strange, but even sex was easier, and yesterday had been my first time with that as well.

There was more to it than just the fact that I was naked. I was now more or less his pet, at least for the next few months, until my internship was officially over. He'd also used some strange device to turn me into a real cat girl, with pointy cat ears, a long fuzzy tail, two plump breasts, and a very hot eager pussy. The whole notion still sounded crazy to me, but I couldn't deny that I'd enjoyed every moment of our time together. I'd always heard how good sex could be, and now I really knew.

"I need to go out for a couple of hours, Miss Wilson. Feel free to make yourself at home, as I explained, everything here is at your disposal." He said as he carefully pulled on his clothes. It was rather fascinating to watch him. It wasn't just the sight of a rather fit man older man, though I appreciated his well-toned body. No, the thing that made it hard to turn away was the way he carefully pulled every piece of perfectly prepared clothing from a hanger and pulled it on with such grace that when he was done it all looked as if it had been freshly ironed. He didn't even need to straighten anything, and yet there wasn't a single wrinkle from his black socks to his starched collar. Mr. Geren liked everything in perfect order and he made sure it stayed that way.

"Thank you, sir. Have a good trip." I gave him a wave and still felt silly as he left. I still had pangs of social awkwardness, but somehow I knew that he didn't mind. It was enough that I was here, and that we'd already shared a wonderful day together. The rest was just a distraction.

Once I was alone again, I flopped back on the bed. This was simply wild! My mind was still whirling and my body was quivering from the memory of the pleasure it had endured only hours ago. Sex was simply awesome. I knew Mr. Geren had helped charge up my body and mind for me with the rest of the changes, but somehow I knew I would always have felt this good.

As comfortable as the bed was, I was awake now, and there was little I could hate more than just sitting in bed with nothing to do and a brain not ready to go back to sleep. I tossed off the covers and sat up. My breasts swayed again, and I couldn't ignore that change as I looked down. My once modest breasts had become full and ripe enough that any man couldn't ignore them. Of course, I couldn't either, my old chest had been rather small and on the perky side, but the weight and the jiggling from my resized bosom was a steady reminder of the changes I'd gone through.

As was the tail. It was hard to ignore it, especially with the way it had a mind of its own. It did move in tune with my mood, but while I was awake, it was almost always in motion, from a gently swaying when I was calm to an almost wild flapping when I got excited. I blushed a bit just remembering how it had emphasized how horny I was yesterday on several occasions. There certainly wasn't a way for me to hide my feelings with that fuzzy thing swinging from my ass.

The ears were almost an afterthought. Sure, I noticed them a bit, and I had more control over them, but they were so much more integral to me that I easily ignored them most of the time. I did realize that they were a ready sign of my current condition and situation, so anyone who saw me wouldn't doubt for a moment exactly what I was. Not that I was about to go out in public any time soon.

In fact, it wasn't until I was almost out of the room that I realized I was still bare ass naked. I smiled to myself at the absurdity of it. I'd never been an exhibitionist or anything, and now I was strutting around in the nude with barely a second thought. I kind of liked it though, in a way this whole little adventure was an escape from the confines of the real world and that included clothes. I didn't have anyone to hide my body from, the temperature was comfortable and it was kind of fun in a wickedly naughty way that I couldn't resist.

The other thing I couldn't resist was my growling stomach. We'd taken a few breaks yesterday for some quick snacks, but all of the time I'd spent getting ravished had more than used up all those calories. Now it was time to replace some. I was also curious about just what a man like Mr. Geren would have in his fridge. I half expected everything to be neatly lined up according to size and expiration date.

What I didn't expect was to see a curvaceous, raven-haired woman sitting at the kitchen bar when I turned the corner. She was wearing a long dark purple robe that she had made no attempt to close. The shock of seeing someone else in Mr. Geren's suite melted away as I noticed that her whole body was covered in fur. Her arms, legs and the sides of her body were an almost pure black, while her breasts and stomach were covered with an almost white fluffier fur. If that wasn't enough, she had two pointy black ears that looked almost catlike, but the tail jutting out behind her wasn't anything like a cat's. It was broad and thick, with an unmistakable white stripe down the center.

"There's no need to stare, sweetie." The woman smiled as she noticed me. I fought down the urge to slip back behind the corner. It was weird being so exposed to a complete stranger, but since we were both nearly naked, at least I wasn't on my own. I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Hi." I gave her a little wave, still keeping my distance on the other side of the room. Mr. Geren hadn't mentioned anyone else being here, and certainly not a half skunk Asian woman. I was still busy taking it all in, and just noticed that the white strip started from the middle of her bangs and went all the way down. The only part of her not covered in fur seemed to be her round face, and she watched me with a grin and a twinkle in her dark almond shaped eyes.

"You're a shy one, aren't you?" She laughed a little. "I'm Nioni."

"Livi." I smiled, still not quite sure what to do. Walking around naked in my own home wasn't something I liked to do, and doing it in front of someone else, even if they were naked too, was kind of freaking me out.

"No need to be embarrassed, Livi. If you're here with a pair of fuzzy ears growing out of your head, then I know everything that you've been up to." Nioni motioned towards the counter. "Why don't you sit down and I'll whip you up something nice for breakfast. What do you like?"

I wobbled for a moment. She was at least being nice, and my stomach growled again. I could handle this. So I took a deep breath and crossed the room. It still felt pretty exposed, as I could see out of the living room windows from here. Even if I knew no one could see in, I still felt like I was exposed to the whole city.

Breakfast was an entirely different thing. I usually didn't eat much, maybe some fruit or a cup of yogurt and some cereal. Today, though, I was almost famished.

"Are you sure? I mean I can help myself." I squirmed in my chair as I watched take off her robe and put on a frilly pink apron. It was fully functional, but it was just a strange look for her, with her breasts nearly popping out from the top and furry ass on display. It was actually cute in a way I'd never expected.

"Nonsense, I'm Mr. Geren's home assistant and it's my duty to help take care of him and any other guests. Now, what would you like?" Nioni gave me a firm glare that told me she was going to make me breakfast if she had to tie me down and spank me. I shuddered a bit and settle back into my seat. I wasn't sure where the notion came from, but the idea of being spanked sent a wicked shudder all the way up my spine.

"Okay, an omelet, I guess. If you can." I managed to stammer out. If getting caught in the fuzzy nude wasn't enough, I was quickly realizing that I had a newfound affection for the female form. I'd never been into girls before, but as my nerves started to settle, I couldn't deny that my eyes kept straying back to Nioni's delicious curves. Probably another of Mr. Geren's adjustments, I considered.

"Oh, no problem, so a nice mixed cheese omelet, ham, sausage and mushrooms with some chopped peppers and a nice plate of hash browns coming up." Nioni nodded and then started tearing through the kitchen as I sat there gawking. I almost wanted to object to her choices, but as soon as my stomach heard about what was on offer, I couldn't say no.

Instead, I spent the next few minutes watching as this wild skunk woman sliced, diced, mixed and cook like a pro. Ingredients were flying around as the stove sizzled and I was just awestruck by her skill. The smell alone nearly sent me to heaven and when she finally slid the plate of food in front of me along with a nice full glass of orange juice I had to dive in before I lost all control.

"Oh, this is so delicious!" I finally managed to get out after my fifth mouth full of pure wonder. I could cook, but this was like eating food from the gods. I didn't even wait for a reply before filling my mouth again. My stomach was crying out for more and my taste buds simply couldn't argue with that.

"Glad you like it." Nioni smiled and went about cleaning up the kitchen as quickly as she'd cooked me breakfast. By the time I was stuffed full and scraping the last bits from my plate everything was sparkling as if it was new.

"Wow, you sure know your stuff." I gaped as she pulled off her apron and set it back on its hook.

"Well, I should, I was head chef at the Rizon before I started working for Mr. Geren." She smiled. I stood there stunned again. The Rizon was the best restaurant in town, the kind of place where a meal costs about the same as a month's rent.

"But... why...?" I stammered. If she'd been the head chef at Rizon, she was probably close to being independently wealthy, and at the very least she could have made a mint from just about any restaurant she chose to work for, if she didn't open her own.

"Let's just say that I enjoy the special perks that only Mr. Geren can offer." Nioni smiled as she swashed her tail behind her as she struck a truly provocative pose. "I've gotten to enjoy so many different sizes and shapes working for him that I don't think I could ever go back to my old boring self. Much less, he is simply a wonder in bed, as you know, and he always brings home the most interesting girls."

I jolted back as she gave me a very direct, and very hungry look. My pussy quivered as I met her dark eyes, and I knew in an instant that her interest in me was far from simply professional.

"Of course, I'm happy to give you your space if you prefer, and not interfere with your personal time with Mr. Geren. However, if you're feeling a little more adventurous, I can promise you that you won't regret letting me join in." She laughed a bit as I started coughing suddenly. A day ago, I'd been a virgin with only a little experience with the opposite sex. The very notion of hopping into bed with another woman, much less sharing a man with one was enough to leave me sputtering. Not that the whole idea wasn't turning me on at the same time.

I'm not sure how long I sat there, quietly blinking my eyes, but I do know that my brain was just brimming at the sudden rush of notions flowing in. I'd certainly never been attracted to other women, but this morning, I couldn't deny that Nioni was probably about the sexiest girl I'd ever seen, and if not for my general nerves, I was actually kind of attracted to her.

"Did he?" I finally managed to spit out as a dark thought passed through me. I was still staring at her, though my gaze had dipped down to the rather shapely chest that I just couldn't tear my eyes away from.

"Make you lesbian?" Nioni laughed as she noticed where my eyes were pointed. "No, but he might have greased a few wheels and slipped a few gears, and while I may not put out the normal odor of a skunk, I do have some wickedly strong pheromones that can do a number on anyone's orientation. Of course, Mr. Geren doesn't like to leave things to chance, so he probably made sure that you'd enjoy just about anything I might propose."

In a way that was a relief, but it didn't exactly deal with my core issue. Did I want to hop into bed with another woman? It was intriguing in a way that perfectly matched the rest of my time here. It wasn't like anyone would ever know, and now that a serious offer was lusciously trying to seduce me it was really hard to say no. If Mr. Geren had done me the service of killing off my inhibitions, this was certainly the time to take advantage of that.

"Now, we only have a few more minutes before Mr. Geren will be back, so it's up to you if you're ready to share him a bit. No pressure, I'm here all week." She smiled.

"A few minutes? How do you know?" I deflected her for a moment as I fought to make the decision. It wasn't really a hard decision to make, my pussy was dripping at the thought of what she might do to me. It was more like kicking the chair out form under the part of my brain that always tried to say no, and that part was already tied up and gagged.

"Because he's Mr. Geren, and for his Sunday constitutional it takes him between two hours and two hours and ten minutes to get everything done depending on the crossing signals. Word of advice, never mention the smart traffic lights that switch based on traffic unless you want to hear about it for the rest of the day. Until they put them in, he had his daily routine timed down to the minute." Nioni shook her head a little at that.

I laughed. Somehow, I could see him doing just that, and just how upset he could get when his routine was disrupted. I looked back at Nioni again, saw her warm smile and that was enough. I might regret it, but I couldn't think of a better time to indulge my curiosity.

"Okay, let's do it! So how should we?" I blushed a bit at finally accepting her proposal. As soon as I did, I realized I didn't have a clue about how to go about it, especially in how to greet Mr. Geren.

"Oh, I know just the way for him to find us." Nioni's grin grew wolfish again and she snatched my hand in a flash. A moment later I was flying through his apartment until I found myself flying onto his bed. I managed to regain my senses just in time to Nioni to pounce on top of me.

There's nothing quite like having a hundred and twenty pounds of fuzzy skunk girl landing on top of you. The feeling of her soft fur rubbing all over my body was oddly comfortable, but her roaming hands didn't waste any time. Where Mr. Geren had been so patient, Nioni was firm and directing. She was going to make me enjoy it, and I had to admit that she was doing a really good job!

"Oh, god!" I moaned as her hands went to work on my breasts and she nuzzled into my neck. Her dainty fingers felt so strange mashing into my soft flesh compared to the more masculine thickness and force I was used to, but the way she managed to stroke along the tender edges and squeeze at just the right places was quickly making it hard to think of anything but the pleasure she was so skillfully drawing out of me.

"Just wait, sweetie." She whispered into my ear. Then she nibbled on my earlobe and ran her tongue all the way around my ear as my toes curled from the wickedness. Then, as I was left whimpering from the taunting pleasures she was eliciting, Nioni slid down until she was staring down at my quivering pussy.

"What? You don't need... to... oh!" I couldn't finish my objection when I felt her warm wet tongue sliding all the way up my tender slit. It was just too much. I'd heard about getting eaten out before, but nothing could have prepared me for just how good it felt. She worked steadily, her tongue playing with my soft folds, kissing and sucking every sensitive spot. I somehow managed to keep some control, at least until she found my clit.

The raw ecstasy of having her nibbling round my clit between strokes of her tongue and gentle sucks at my inner folds forced me to cry out in agonized bliss. It wasn't an orgasm, but it felt almost as good, and my hands slid over her head to make sure that she wasn't going to go anywhere.

"You are simply delectable, honey." Nioni managed to say after one long lick. I wanted to blush, to be somewhat embarrassed by all this, but the feeling of her going in for another round had me squirming in ecstasy before I could summon up those feelings.

So when the door opened, and Mr. Geren stepped into the room, that's how he found us. I was on my back, with my legs spread wide, moaning in pleasure and Nioni doing her best to keep me squirming as she worked her mouth between my thighs.

"I see you've introduced yourself to our new guest, Miss Hanada." Mr. Geren stated in his even toned way. Somehow I knew that he found my predicament at least somewhat amusing, but I was too far gone to care. At least I was until Nioni pulled back and looked up at him.

"Just preparing another scrumptious morsel for your enjoyment, sir." Nioni giggled as she stroked my thighs. I could see he was already undressing. Whatever he'd needed to do, he was clearly getting ready to plunge back into his bed, and my warmed up pussy was more than ready for him.

"I must, of course, continue to compliment you on your fine work." He continued. By now he was already naked and simply arranging his clothes again in perfect neatness so that they would be ready again for him later. I probably would have been more interested in watching, if Nioni wasn't still busy with one of her hands playing between my legs.

"You're welcome to join us whenever you're ready." Nioni offered, and was already working her way from between my legs, and opening up the space for him. Just the same, her fingers didn't stop their wonderful stroking of my clit and I was just whimpering helplessly, eager for more.

"I would love to join you both." Mr. Geren nodded and proceeded to climb aboard. I squirmed again, looking down at him and pulling my legs open as much as I could so that he couldn't doubt how much I wanted him to take me right there. No matter how good it had felt having Nioni nibbling at my pussy, I knew that what I really wanted was a big hard cock stuffed inside.

Nioni had slid up my side, until she was cuddling up against my arm, her fur covered breasts jiggling as Mr. Geren moved into position. Before he could get close enough, she slid a finger over my chin and drew my lips in for a tender kiss. I returned it more eagerly than I would have expected. It was so different then kissing a strong man, but it was sweet and soft. It felt like I could melt into her.

I didn't get the chance. Nioni broke the kiss just as he started to run his hands over my waist. It was time for him to take center stage, and I shuddered as his cock started to slide over my wet pussy lips.

"Oh, yes, please, sir!" I looked up at him. Pure desire must have been shining from my eyes. Yesterday had been a rolling ocean of pleasure, but now I felt like a powder keg ready to explode. Nioni had primed me, and Mr. Geren had returned in time to light the fuse.

Farleven
Farleven
621 Followers
12