Changing Room Prank

Story Info
Mark and Greg help me discover myself with a harmless prank.
8.1k words
4.69
358.6k
650

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two best friends and I were walking through the mall, as we did most Saturdays. We lived in a pretty small town, so this was the closest thing we had to entertainment outside the house. We passed through the women's clothing stores, taking a shortcut to get to our favorite food stand. After ordering, we sat down in the corner of the hall, minding our business.

That's just the type of people we were, and for that matter, our entire town. Greg sat on my left and Mark sat across from me as I watched them each devour a foot-long. I, on the other hand, was working my way through a salad. Mark had good reason to be hungry, though, because he had had football practice earlier, and you'd expect the captain to get quite a workout. Mark was one of the best receivers for the team, as he was tall, fast, and ripped. Mark was probably the toughest guy in our school, in fact, and could get any girl he wanted, which has always made me wonder why he hung around with Greg and me. Greg and I weren't horrible people, we just weren't his build. Correction, I wasn't. Greg was much taller than me as well, and he worked out occasionally, he just wasn't Mark. I didn't consider myself gay, but Mark and Greg just had bodies that you noticed. They had fabulous abs and chests, and were both generally pretty large below the belt. I've been forced to shower with them after gym and I'll admit I've snuck a peek, but only for comparison and curiosity. I, in contrast, was short, skinny, and slightly feminine. No one has ever said anything to me directly, but I knew that my hips were curvier than most men's, and my chest seemed to be a little heavier for some reason. I'd never said anything about it, and I'd done a pretty good job of covering it up.

We wandered through the mall a little more, then sat down on a bench facing another women's clothing store.

"There is absolutely nothing to do any more, we've done it all" sighed Mark.

"We need to get out of this town before it drives us insane," I added. We sat there for a few more minutes, with apathetic faces.

"Hey, look at her," Greg said, pointing to a poster of a model posing in one of the clothing stores. "She looks like Ethan!"

"Shut the hell up," I said, mildly insulted, as she was a pretty hot model.

"Yeah, you're kinda right!" exclaimed Mark. "Ethan's even got girly hips just like hers." I realized now that maybe they weren't so unnoticeable.

"They've got the same hair, too!" Greg was really starting to believe in this. To be honest, though, my hair was quite long for a boy, blonde and curly like a girl's, but that had happened naturally. "Hey, look, they even have that outfit in the store. Mark, do you think we sh..."

"No!" I interrupted Greg before he said anything stupid. "I can see where you're going with this and it's not going to happen." I was a pretty straight guy, I had never thought about getting dressed up in women's attire. The whole thing seemed crazy to me. Then again, I had had some sexual fantasies involving guys with their dicks out, but that's normal, right?

"Yes, Greg, that's exactly what I was thinking," Mark said with a sly grin on his face.

"Well, it doesn't matter, because I'm not doing it. That'd be so gay!"

"No, it would just be an experiment, to see if you're a woman!" Mark joked a lot about me being smaller than the two of them, but this went too far.

"No, that's ridiculous," I said, but the two men were already on their feet, and all three of us knew that I wouldn't be a heavy burden to carry into the store, so to save some face, I helped myself up and made my way over, with no other choice. I lost all free will whenever the two of them walked on either side of me. Mark even put his hand on my shoulder letting me know that he was in control. I felt like I was becoming their toy.

"You go stand near the changing room, I'm going to find the outfit for you," Greg said, a little more excitedly than I thought he should be. "God, this will be too good!"

Once they had found what they needed, they forced me into the changing rooms with the clothes on my arm.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," I scream-whispered. "Lingerie? What do I need this for?" I said as I held a bra and panties in either hand.

"It's to complete the effect. Just put on the clothes, show us, then we'll be done. You're the only one making this last longer than it has to," Mark called out from the other side of the changing room. I figured he was right so I stripped down and put on the clothes. First, I slipped on the white nylon panties with the lace trim. They actually felt really comfortable, and wearing them almost felt natural to me. I moved around in them and smiled to myself as I felt the soft material rub against my skin. After, I put on the skinny jeans, which actually happened to accent my curves quite well. Then, I slipped on the white lace bra, one the matched the panties. B-cups, I noticed, almost appropriate for me, as I felt my breasts being lifted up and sustained by the bra. Lastly, I put on the red silk blouse. It was so wonderful to feel this soft material all over my chest. I even hugged the blouse, not realizing what I was doing. Then, when I noticed, I almost disciplined myself, telling myself it was wrong. But if it was, why did I feel good doing it?

"Almost done?" chuckled Mark. I heard Greg laughing to himself too on the other side of the curtain.

"Yeah, I'll be right out," I said in a feminine way. Why did I say that? I was still mad at them, but I calmly agreed to show myself for them.

I stepped out of the changing room and their jaws dropped. In front of them now stood a hot blonde teenager. She had great curves and a decent rack. I put my hand on my hip and posed for them, then did a little spin so they could see the full package. What did I just do? I thought to myself. I was dumbfounded at myself for actually enjoying this. But the boys loved it.

"Wow, Ethan," Mark said, with his jaw still hanging down. "You don't look anything like the model. You're way hotter, dude."

"Yeah," Greg agreed. "You look like a regular girl!"

"Really? You think so?" I started to blush. What was happening? "Can I just get my clothes back now?" I said, trying to regain my masculinity. Then, Greg and Mark stepped into action. Mark grabbed my arms and held me back while Greg took my regular clothes from me and shoved them in his bag. Fortunately though, my phone fell out. Then, the two of them ran off, leaving me dressed in the store clothes, with nothing to change back into. I didn't want to scream, or that would draw attention to me, which was one of the last things I needed. I stood them, with my jaw mimicking theirs from a minute ago. I had absolutely no idea what to do.

Then, I turned to look at the mirror on the wall. I really enjoyed what I saw. Even I started to believe it was a girl staring back at me. I pulled another pose and smiled at my reflection, and the girl smiled back. It felt so natural to be dressed like this; I was starting to enjoy it and if given the chance, wouldn't change into my boy clothes just yet.

Then I started to think about what was happening. Here I was, trying on outfits in a women's clothes store, and having fun with it. I think I even let Greg take my clothes away. I hadn't protested all that hard when Mark was trying to restrain me. In fact, I actually liked the male attention I was getting when Mark held me and the way his big hands felt on my arms. With that thought, I started to question my sexuality. Were those really innocent glances at their cocks in the shower?

I sat down back in the changing room, seriously questioning myself, when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ethan, enjoying your new outfit? Mark and I both had a feeling you would love it." It was Greg.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? What am I supposed to do now?" I snapped back into my usual male persona.

"Please calm down, act more ladylike," Greg chuckled. "I thought ahead so there's no need to worry. The clothes are already paid for, so you can just leave like that, any time you want."

What was going on? What did they want from me? Here I was, a straight high-school guy, dressed in women's clothes, about to walk out into the public pretending to be a girl. This couldn't get any crazier. Occasionally I had to refer to myself as a guy in drag. This would have been reassuring if I had actually been able to convince myself I was telling the truth.

I eventually gathered enough courage, put on a pair of black ballerina shoes that were also paid for, and walked out. As I passed by people, I gave my best feminine smile and nodded at them. They smiled and nodded back. I even got a few men to watch me leave! I couldn't believe I was actually pulling this off.

I suddenly felt like I mattered. Being the smallest of our trio, I got nearly no sexual attention. Whenever we went out to find girls, it felt like I would always be pushed to the side so the girls would have a better view of Mark or Greg. But now, I felt like I had the power. My frame wasn't meant for a guy, and it showed. The men who watched me leave obviously liked what they saw, and it felt good to have someone think about you like that.

Once I got out of the store, I was suddenly aware that I had no idea where I was going. To avoid looking stupid, I just kept walking straight, and started to wonder around the mall. I pulled out my phone and called Greg, but there was no answer. Once I hung up, I was about to put my phone away when I got a text. I looked at my phone and opened it. The message read, "How's your little outing going? You seem to be quite comfortable dressed as the opposite sex ;). I'll call you when I feel I want to give you back your normal clothes. P.S. We can see you!" It was from Greg, and he was taunting me. All I wanted was to get out of these clothes and away from the public. But not just yet, I needed a little more time being appreciated by the opposite sex. I mean same sex. I don't want appreciation from the same sex, I thought. Again I had referred to myself as an actual girl. These changes in how I thought of myself were starting to happen way too often, and I didn't even catch all of them because of how natural it felt.

Realizing the guys were watching, I quickly spun around and looked for any sign of them, but I couldn't find them. Since I had nowhere to go, I decided to sit down at a café.

I gave my order for some tea, and then went back to anticipating the phone call. I hadn't done it consciously, but I had just pulled off a perfect female voice, and the waitress didn't notice a thing. Perhaps I was quite a natural at this. Suddenly, I remembered my wallet was with Greg, and I had no way to pay for my drink. I was nervously anticipating the waitress to come back with my tea, knowing I wouldn't be able to afford it.

"Here you are, Miss." She had called me Miss! Secretly I was ecstatic. I felt so accepted all of a sudden, but then I remembered my situation.

"I'm so sorry, but I think I've forgot my wallet," I pleaded.

"I can't serve you if you don't pay."

"Please, just one drink, I'll pay double next time!"

"Sorry Miss, but you need to pay for it now."

"But I... "

"I can pay for it," said a voice that was sort of familiar, "as long as you stop harassing this pretty girl for her money." I turned my head, only to see Ken, a guy from my school. He sat two rows in front of me in history but other than that, we had never seen or talked to each other before. To be honest, I was flattered that he had offered to pay, and that he had called me pretty. "Do you mind if I take a seat here?"

"Sure," I answered, smiling and blushing as I did.

"You have a very familiar face." I started to panic; I thought my life would end there. "What's your name?"

Shit, I hadn't thought this far ahead. What was I going to do? If I stuttered he would get suspicious, and I was thinking of any name quickly. "Alice," I said, lightly relieved I was able to come up with a fake name.

"Just Alice?"

"No." I tried to laugh it off. "Alice Johnson." Damn, that was probably the fakest name he'd ever heard. I was almost sure he would expose me right then and there, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, I didn't even think he was paying attention. He was staring at right at my chest. It didn't even bother him that it was obvious. After a few seconds, he snapped out of it and looked at me looking at him; he could tell I wasn't too happy about that. Was this what it was like for women every day? Did I do that? Wait, why did I care if he was looking? I'd got nothing to hide, I reminded myself. I found myself having to try to remember that I was a guy; I had gotten pretty much into my new role, and I had noticed that I got some pretty positive feedback from some of the guys while walking through the mall.

"Nice to meet you, Alice, I'm Kenny Ronnard. I recognize your face but I've never heard that name before. Do you live around here?"

"No, I live upstate."

"Of course, none of the girls here are that pretty. Then how come I recognize you?"

I knew that this was so wrong, but I flirted back. "Thanks, we don't have cute guys like you where I'm from either." What did I just say? I was a straight guy on the wrong end of a prank. This was getting out of hand, but it was just getting interesting. We chatted for a while, and he kept flirting with me the whole time. I meant it when I said he was cute, and I could feel there was something between us. We talked and laugh for some time, until his phone rang. After he answered it, he put his coat on.

"Sorry, but I have to go now. I really wish we could do this again some time. Do you think I could get your number?" What was I going to do, give him my real number? What if he already had my number? Then I'd be completely exposed. I was enjoying my time with him, and to be honest, I was pretty upset when he told me he had to go.

"Sure, I'll put it in your phone." He handed his phone to me and I went right to my own name. Luckily, he didn't have my number so I put my real one in. "There you go," I said smiling "Call me."

"Of course" he said, as he left the café. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, and had no vision for the future, or what might happen if one of his friends had my number, or if my phone went off next to him when he wanted to text Alice. I was too happy to think about anything else. I just wanted to be accepted as a girl, and maybe even get a boyfriend. Girlfriend! Dammit, what was going on?

A couple minutes after I finished my drink, I got a call from Greg. About time, I thought to myself.

"Enjoyed your day at the mall?"

"No, where the hell are my clothes? You assholes just left me with nothing to change into!" Again, I had to abruptly switch genders.

"Don't you realize that was kinda the point?" Greg said. Obviously I did, but I was still too furious at them.

"Just give me my clothes back now!"

"Why? You seem to be having a good time, remember we can see you." My face went white, they had seen me flirting with Ken just then, and who had even touched my leg under the table. I wonder if they had seen that too.

"Nothing happened, we just talked" I sounded like a girl talking to her father.

"Hey, I'm not mad; you can do whatever you want. We're not your parents."

"Well, what I want to do is go home and change."

"Sure, we're on our way to the parking lot, and we have your clothes with us. Meet us there in less than ten minutes and we'll give you back your clothes." The parking lot they were talking about was quite a walk, and the time window they gave me wasn't very large. I would have to walk straight through the mall, in plain sight. The halls were very open with little to hide behind, but I guessed Greg had planned it like that.

Worrying about what might happen wasn't going to help, so I decided to just go. As soon as I left, my heart started beating ten times faster. There were a few guys watching me from behind, their stares were heavy. I felt myself slip back into a more feminine role. I swayed my hips and kept my head up. I knew they would like that. I continued like this all the way to the car, catching a few double takers on the way

When I finally got there, I saw Greg and Mark smiling from ear to ear.

"How was your date?"

"Just shut up and give me back my clothes now. You've had your fun, now we're done."

"Ah, c'mon Alice." Greg said. They both laughed. "Look at the way you're walking, dude. You're a real girl, I'm telling you!"

"Goddammit, that's not funny. So what was I supposed to say? Ethan?"

"Fair enough, here are your clothes." They handed them to me, but for some reason I didn't really want to take them. I held them in my hands almost with a look of disgust.

"Um, I think I'll change at home."

"You want to wear those clothes a little longer? Maybe we did you a favor," said Mark, quite fascinated with this discovery.

"Shut up, it's just because I don't know what bathroom I could use."

"Yeah, right." I'll admit that was a pretty lame excuse, but I really wanted to keep wearing these clothes for just a little bit longer. .

The drive home was a little awkward, as three guys had left for the mall, and two were coming back with some blonde they had found. I didn't mind, I was still admiring the fabric of the blouse and the tight jeans that just hugged my curves. I could see Mark was checking me out in the rearview mirror. If I hadn't known any better, I'd have thought he wanted me to stay dressed like that too.

When we finally pulled into Greg's driveway, I sprinted from the door to the bathroom. I stripped down and was about to change when I noticed my underpants. They were almost soaked with my pre-cum! I hadn't even ejaculated or gotten hard, but I had been leaking like a faucet. Impossible, I thought, I'm not gay! I don't like this! But the proof was there.

I quickly changed back into my boy clothes before the guys even got into the house.

"Man, it feels good to be out of those weird girly clothes," I said as I exhaled in relief, but the two of them weren't convinced. I'm not sure I was convinced either.

"I don't know, you seemed to enjoy it as a girl; I even started to forget it was you at the café," said Mark.

"Yeah, it could have been any other girl," added Greg.

"No," said Mark, "She was too hot to be just any other girl; she was at least an eight!" I blushed at that, I couldn't believe I would get anywhere close to an eight as a guy, but as a girl, I was beautiful.

"Enough jokes already, can we just order some pizza and forget about it?" I pleaded.

"Sounds good," said Greg as he took out his phone. "I'll get three large."

Once Greg was on the phone, Mark pulled my arm towards him and whispered to me "I wasn't joking, I genuinely thought you looked amazing, better than any girlfriend I've ever had. I just want you to know that." With that, he let go of me and walked over to the kitchen. What did he mean by all that? I got that he thought I was hot, but comparing me with his girlfriends, did that mean he was thinking of me in a sexual way? Did he want to have sex with Alice or Ethan in drag? I was so confused.

We watched TV together while we waited for our food. Greg sat in an armchair and Mark and I slumped down on the couch together. I had a feeling he was staring at me, so I looked over, and sure enough, he was. What was with him? When I looked back again he was pulling on his pants, telling me his balls were all twisted. I could tell though from the bulge in his pants he was trying to hide an erection. Why would he get hard, though? We were watching the afternoon news: the weather girl hadn't even come on yet.

The rest of the night went on as usual, we ate, talked, and played video games until we passed out somewhere on the floor. Except this night, I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about my outfit, and how it looked, so I got up and went to my bag. I took out the blouse and felt the silk in my hand; it felt lovely. I grabbed the panties, bra and jeans and got dressed up again, I just couldn't help myself. I ran my hands down the sides of the blouse, and then down the jeans. I felt so feminine and started to pretend I was a real girl. A real girl needs makeup, I thought to myself. I found my way into Greg's parents' bedroom. I opened a drawer, revealing his mother's makeup closet. Eyelash curlers, skin cream, powders, I was in over my head so I just went with the basics. I grabbed some blush, eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick. I applied each one carefully, and with each one complete, I looked more and more like an actual girl. The mascara and eye shadow really brought out my eyes, and when I looked back into the mirror, I saw a gorgeous blonde, with the most desirable face. The lipstick and blush only made it better. I played around with some facial expressions in front of the mirror, and then went downstairs to put the clothes away. But when I walked down the stairs, I saw Mark blocking my way.