Changing Sides Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baby blue boy-short panties stretched alluringly over the full white cheeks. The deep cleft between them showing clearly through the diaphanous material. The slight bulge underneath was the only thing that reminded him this was NOT a woman he was with tonight!. Just above the waistline Jackson could see an intricately patterned "tramp stamp" He wasn't a big fan of tattoos but he had to admit that it did add to the sex-appeal.

Tommy turned around and stood, his hands clasped demurely over his pantied crotch. Jackson saw Tommy looking at him anxiously and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"I know how girly I look. Some straight guys prefer not to be reminded about my boy bits when we ...you know."

Jackson smiled and nodded his head. Then he crooked his index finger and beckoned Tommy closer.

"I know what you are. I don't need to pretend, Tommy. If I wanted a girl tonight you wouldn't be here."

Still sitting, Jackson gently took Tommy's hands in his and pulled them apart, revealing the small bulge tenting his panties. He slowly leaned forward his lips brushing against the taut skin just above the lacy waistband of Tommi's panties. He was gratified by the soft hiss that issued from the younger man's lips. Jackson hooked his thumbs into the panty waist and slid them slowly down Tommy's full hips as his lips traced a moist trail lower and lower...

Tommy moaned sensually and felt his skin tingle at the touch. His fingers stroked Jackson's shiny brown pate. Jackson licked and kissed the younger man's smoothly shaved pubis then he paused as his chin encountered an obstruction. He pulled back and stared, realizing it was his new lover's penis.

Jackson hesitated as he looked up into Tommy's smoldering blue eyes. His gaze fell back to Tommy's organ. He had not ever been this close to someone else's cock but he had no plans of changing course now.

Tommy's cock was 5 inches long, fully erect and not very thick. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin was partially retracted to reveal the smooth almost purplish glans. He cupped the smooth ball sac gently as he haltingly wrapped his other hand around the shaft.

"Oh god Jackson!" Tommy gasped through gritted teeth as he threw his head back, "It's been too long!"

Jackson started to slowly stroke his hand up and down the shaft, feeling it throb and pulsate. He saw a drop of moisture form at the tip. He licked his lips a little nervously and leaned forward as Tommy held his breath. The tip of the older man's tongue snaked out and caught the translucent droplet then quickly moved to slowly explore the shiny swollen glans.

Jackson licked up and down Tommy's cock. They both moaned as Jackson finally locked his lips over the head. He licked and sucked with enthusiasm if not great skill. Tommy smiled impishly as he realized this must be Jackson's first blowjob.

"Easy, sweetheart." Tommy spoke gently as Jackson gagged slightly while trying to take more cock into his mouth.

"Slow down and be careful with those teeth. If you play your cards right, this won't be the last time you suck my cock!"

Jackson blushed furiously as he released Tommy's cock with a loud plop. He smiled self-consciously as he looked at the dazzling grin on Tommy's face.

The young femme posed sexily with his hands on his hips his shiny erection waving in front of Jackson's face.

"You may not have much experience, baby, but you more than make up for it with enthusiasm. The thing is, you're making me so hot I was close to cumming in that hot mouth! I don't think you're ready for that."

Jackson didn't speak but the look on his face told Tommy he was right.

"Well, Jackson," Tommy reached down to stroke his now semi-hard cock," Do you want more of this? Or..."

He twirled gracefully, turning his back to Jackson. Then he slowly bent forward and grabbed his ankles.

Jackson's breath caught as he gazed at the perfection that was Tommy's exquisite smooth, creamy ass! His eyes were drawn to the slightly darker pucker at the center of the globes. He reached out and gently, almost hesitantly, grasped Tommy's cheeks. The little blonde hissed in delight as Jackson squeezed and pulled at them. He ran his thumbs gently along Tommy's natal cleft. When he grazed the anus Tommy gasped and moaned aloud, Jackson saw his anus open and then clench, as if trying to grab the teasing digit.

Still grasping his ankles Tommy thrust his buttocks back against Jackson's exploring hands. His breathing became more ragged as he felt Jackson's warm breath on his ass. He wriggled as he felt the older man's lips softly kiss the right cheek then the left. Jackson marveled at the smoothness of the blonde's ass. Jackson continued to cover Tommy's ass in kisses, moving closer to center with each kiss.

"Jackson", Tommy's voice was barely a whisper," Please take me to bed. Make my ass yours!"

Jackson stood up and scooped the little blonde into his arms, kissing him passionately on the lips. Tommy giggled playfully as Jackson walked to his bedroom and dumped him on the king bed. He felt himself grabbed by his ankles and twisted onto his belly. A more confident Jackson pulled Tommy onto his knees and he spread his legs as he felt the older man get onto the bed behind him. Again, Jackson rained kiss after kiss on Tommy's now quivering asscheeks. Occasionally he would playfully deliver a gentle slap instead of a kiss. Tommy moaned and mumbled incoherently at the sensual assault and squealed in delight as he felt a Jackson bite and nibble on his ivory skin.

Tommy stiffened and held his own breath as he felt Jackson's hot breath on his anus. He buried his face in a pillow as his legs spread wider, offering a tempting target. Jackson didn't hesitate, his warm wet tongue slowly circled his lover's asshole. Tommy screamed into the pillow and almost convulsed as he felt the tongue licking and probing at his throbbing hole. Jackson gently used one hand to play with Tommy's balls and flaccid cock as he buried his tongue inside the young femme's pliant anus.

Tommy moaned in protest as he felt the wonderful tongue suddenly withdraw. He wiggled his butt seductively, begging for more. He looked over his shoulder and saw Jackson now kneeling behind him, his right hand gently stroking his rock hard cock as he slipped his thumb into Tommy's saliva slickened anus.

"Oh God, yes Jackson! I need your cock. Fuck me...fuck meeeeeee!!"

Jackson needed no further prompting. He removed his thumb and positioned his throbbing cock against Tommy's slightly gaping pucker. He felt the young fem tense slightly as his own breathing became more ragged and his heart raced. His hips thrust forward slowly as he sank into Tommy's warm welcoming depths. They both moaned loudly as Jackson bottomed out in Tommy's ass, their balls gently colliding.

Jackson struggled to control his breathing. Tommy's ass was so tight. He had never felt anything like it. He slowly withdrew his pulsing cock until only the head was inside then he sunk deep again. Tommy moaned and writhed as he was impaled, pushing back against Jackson.

"Oh, please fuck me hard Jackson! Give me all of that fat cock!"

The older man grunted as he bottomed out in Tommy's ass again and again. The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and the metronomic slapping of their sweat slicked bodies.

Tommy's slender fingers dug into the bedsheets and he squealed as he felt his pelvis explode. He babbled unintelligibly as his orgasm bubbled over! Cum shot from his shaft onto the sheets. The contractions of Tommy's orgasm pushed Jackson over the edge. He grunted and then roared with pleasure as he deposited his seed deep into his new lover's warm slick rectum. They collapsed onto the bed and Jackson shifted onto his side and pulled Tommy into a spoon position, his softening cock still inside him.

12