Chaperone Fail: The Bonfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that feels so good," David gasped as he fucked my face. "I've been imagining this for years, Ms. Turner."

I let his cock slip out of my mouth and looked up at him, meeting his eyes with a lustful, serious gaze.

"Call me mom," I gasped as David's cock pounded into me.

I resumed sucking his dick; he stammered for a moment, not sure what to say. David, however, didn't have any reservations.

"Fuck, mom, your pussy feels so fucking good," he growled as he pounded me harder. I closed my eyes as my body responded; my pussy squeezed his cock tighter as an orgasm ran through me.

"Yeah, suck my dick, mom," Jim ventured, and I rewarded him with another deepthroat.

"I'm gonna cum, mom," David said as he thrust his cock into my aching pussy.

"Want to switch?" Jim asked.

"Fuck yes," David replied.

Suddenly, both holes were empty. I drunkenly turned around until I was facing David.

"You want to cum in your mom's mouth?" I asked breathlessly.

"God yes," he said.

"Say it," I begged.

"I want to cum in your mouth, mom."

I turned to look at Jim over my shoulder. "And you?"

"Fuck, I want to fuck you mom. I want to cum in your pussy!"

"Good boys. Fuck me. Fuck your mom."

I took David's cock into my mouth, and Jim drove his dick into me from behind. Another orgasm ripped through me two teenage cocks worked me from both ends.

"God yes, mom, suck my dick!" David moaned.

"Your pussy feels so tight, mom!" Jim added.

It wasn't long before both boys exploded. They went at almost the same time; David's cum filled my mouth, coating my tongue and dribbling down my chin, just seconds before Jim sprayed his load deep into my pussy.

"Fuck," I gasped as I sank to the ground, laying on my stomach in the grass and letting the world spin around me.

"Holy shit," Jim said.

"Yeah," said David, "holy shit."

I just laid there for a couple minutes, letting the last of the aftershocks work their way through me. David and Jim pulled their pants back up, and for a moment it seemed like neither of them knew just what to do next.

I took a deep breath. "You boys should go on back to the bonfire," I said shakily. "I'll clean up here and, uh, follow after a few minutes. It'd be suspicious if we all came back together."

"Right, good call," nodded David.

We'll have to talk about this when I sober up," I said. "You can't tell anyone, nobody at all, you understand?"

"Nobody will hear it from me," Jim replied.

"Same here," David agreed.

"Ok. Good. Go on back to the bonfire. I'll be there in a bit."

The boys straightened themselves up a bit, then disappeared back down the game trail. I rolled over onto my back to look at the sky. I should have been feeling guilty about what just happened, or at least parts of what just happened, but all I felt was a sort of muzzy satisfaction, along with a slight fire still in my loins. I realized I still wasn't totally sated.

"God damn it," I grumbled as I slowly began hunting for my clothes. I found everything but my panties; I didn't even remember when they came off, and didn't want to spend a ton of time fumbling for them in the dark, so I left them behind and got dressed in what I had.

I gave the boys a little bit of time as I tried to get myself back under control, then stumbled out of the clearing back towards the bonfire. It was burning low, and I wondered just how much time I had spent fucking. Only Jim, David, Matt, Tom, and Andrea were there, and the coolers were already packed up into Jim's truck.

"Hi guys," I said, trying to be casual as I half-sat, half-fell into my chair.

Matt and Tom gave me a look I couldn't read. Jim and David jumped to their feet.

"Well, hey, it's getting late, time to get on back. Thanks for the party!" David said.

"Yeah, great party! See you guys next summer!" Jim added. They hustled quickly back to their vehicle and drove off, leaving me alone with my boys and their girlfriend.

We were all silent for a while. I felt a blush rising in my cheeks, and finally had to break the silence.

"They told you, didn't they?" I asked.

"They didn't have to," Tom said, his voice emotionless. "We watched you."

"You... watched us?"

"'Call me mom'?" Matt asked.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and I looked away quickly.

"I don't... I don't know what came over me," I started, hearing my voice hitch in spite of myself. "I saw you three, and... It's just.. it's been so long... and the alcohol..."

I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder, and looked up to see Tom staring down at me with tenderness on his face.

"It's ok," he said softly.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yeah, mom," Matt said, standing up and walking over to us. "It's totally ok."

Tom leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. "You always could have asked us," he said softly.

"I.... what?" My brain didn't quite comprehend what he'd said.

"Yeah," Matt said, kissing my other cheek. "We love you. We'd do anything for you."

Andrea came forward too, smiling gently. "They really do. So do I; you've been kinda like a mom me, too. We all just want to see you happy."

"Really?" I asked again. In spite of myself, the fire in my loins ignited again, and I squeezed my legs together.

"Yes," Tom said again. "If you want... well... I mean... so do Matt and I."

"Me too," Andrea giggled, "If you're into that."

I still felt hazy, and more than a little tipsy. I craned my neck and put my lips just an inch from Tom's. He hesitated, then pressed his lips against mine in a soft lover's kiss. His tongue gently slid into my mouth, and I touched it with my own as I felt Matt's hands running through my hair.

I let the kiss linger for a few seconds, then broke it and turned to face Matt, the question apparent in my eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me, just as lovingly as his brother had but with more eagerness.

"We love you mom," Tom said. I broke the kiss with Matt and looked at Andrea.

"May I kiss you?" she asked.

"I've never... um..." I said. "I mean, I've thought about it, but... yes?"

"It's ok," Andrea said with a smile. "If you don't like anything, just tell me."

The teenaged girl I'd raised as if she were my own daughter leaned in and pressed her lips against my own. Her kiss was altogether different from my sons', somehow softer and sweeter, but with an energy I couldn't describe. I immediately wanted more, and cursed myself for having gone all my adult life without ever trying this. My tongue parted her lips and she responded fervently.

Hands were on the mis-fastened buttons of my top, but they were uncertain. I broke the kiss with Andrea and locked eyes with Matt, then Tom.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked, his hands not moving from my shirt.

"Yes," I said again. "I love you. I want this."

Matt kissed me again, more passionately this time, as he unfastened my shirt. Tom's hands gently rubbed my shoulders, and I felt Andrea's small hands caressing my thighs. Matt pulled away from the kiss and looked at Tom, then at Andrea. That silent communication passed between them, and Tom gently urged me to my feet. Matt stepped back and Andrea took his place; she kissed me again, softly, then began to undress me. My top once again fell to the ground, and she kissed the tops of my breasts while Tom's hands went to my waist, steadying me and sending more heat through my body. Then she unfastened my bra, and planted soft kisses on my breasts and nipples as her hands worked at my shorts. I leaned my head back against Tom and sighed.

As Andrea pulled down my shorts, exposing me to my sons, Tom let go of me and stepped away, to be replaced quickly by Matt. Matt had taken off his own clothes, and I felt his naked chest press against the skin of my back. His cock was harder than diamonds, and pushed against my ass cheeks.

"You're beautiful, mom," he said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," I replied. My hand trailed down his side and gripped his cock. It was much bigger than either David's or Jim's, both in length and in width. I leaned my head back for a kiss, and my tongue dueled with my youngest son's for a long time, then I took a moment to look back at the others.

Tom was naked too, and as I watched he slid the shoulder straps of Andrea's sundress off of her. It fell to the ground, joining the pile of the rest of our clothes. Someone had laid a big beach towel out on the ground, and I felt my pussy tingle as I imagined what was going to happen.

I gently stroked Matt's cock as I watched Tom and Andrea share a loving kiss before they moved in to join Matt and I. I reached out with my free hand and took Tom's cock, which was just like his brother's. I slowly jacked off both of my sons, kissing each of them in turn. Hands caressed my body; Andrea's smaller, softer hands played with my tits while Matt's eager ones caressed my ass cheeks, and Tom's gentle, calloused hands dragged slowly over my stomach.

I shared kisses with all three of them as they touched me with love and passion in their fingers, until my sons began to gently lower me onto the towel. I gasped as I felt two small fingers open my pussy lips and slip inside me; I looked up and met Andrea's eyes.

"Is this ok, mom?" she asked me.

"Yes," I breathed, pushing my hips towards her. "Please don't stop."

Andrea continued to tenderly finger me as my sons got onto the knees above me. They leaned down and I kissed each in turn, every kiss growing more passionate and more desperate.

"Mom," Andrea asked, "Is it ok if I.. go down on you?"

I stopped kissing my boys and looked at her. She was in that moment the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, just as my sons were the most beautiful men I'd ever seen.

"Yes, baby," I said.

Her teenaged lips pressed against my slit, and her tongue snaked across my clit, and I moaned. I reached up and grasped Tom's thick cock.

"I want you in my mouth," I whispered.

Tom nodded, and positioned himself above me. "Yes, mom. Please."

"Please what?" I asked

"Please suck my dick, mom," he gasped.

I wrapped my lips around my son's cock, feeling him pulse against my lips, tasting his musk mixed with what could only have been Andrea's juices from earlier. Matt began to suck on my breasts, giving each of them a turn with his skilled tongue, while Andrea continued to kiss and lick my pussy; my eyes rolled back as a powerful orgasm rocked me.

I took my oldest son's cock out of my mouth and gestured towards my youngest.

"Matt, please, I want to taste you too."

"God mom, yes," he said.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"God mom, yes, suck my cock," he repeated, pushing the head of his hard cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in; his young, hard cock tasted just like his brother's, and it was heavenly.

I took turns sucking on my sons' cocks, exploring every vein and ridge with my tongue, until another orgasm from Andrea shook me, and I cried out in pleasure. I looked down at her head between my legs, and she sat up and met my eyes.

"Come up here, baby," I gasped. "I want to taste myself on your lips."

"Sure thing, mom," she giggled. She climbed on top of me and kissed me, hungrily and deeply. After a few minutes of almost frantic kissing, I pulled back from here and met her gaze.

"Do you want me to... um..." I blushed. "You know.. go down on you too?"

"Yes," she giggled, "But maybe later." Andrea leaned over and put her lips against my ear. "I want to watch your sons fuck their mother," she whispered.

A jolt of electricity ran through me, and I nodded. Andrea climbed off me and sat down on the lawn chair.

"It's time guys," she said with a grin. "Fuck your mom."

Matt and Tom looked down at me, naked and sweaty with my legs open and my eyes wide.

"Are you sure, mom?" Tom asked.

"We don't want you to do anything you don't want to do," Matt added.

I nodded before getting up onto all fours. "Please, boys. Fuck me. Fuck your mom. Just like you fucked Andrea."

Tom reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling my face towards his dick, and I opened wide, swallowing it all. Matt moved in behind me; the head of his cock gently pushed passed my pussy lips and into me. I gasped, and came again; my youngest son was fucking me, while I sucked his brother's dick, and it was the most erotic experience I'd ever felt.

My sons immediately assumed that practiced, powerful, slow rhythm I'd seen them fucking Andrea with, but now they were fucking me. It was amazing, it was perfect; Matt in my pussy and Tom in my mouth, moving back and forth in perfect time.

"Suck my dick, mom," Tom said.

"God, your pussy is so tight, mom," Matt moaned.

"Fuck yes, mom," Andrea said. "Fuck your sons. It's so hot watching you fuck both of your sons at the same time."

My sons fucked me for what felt like an hour, moving together like a pair of powerful metronomes, bringing me pleasure I could never have dreamed of. Just when I felt the head of Tom's cock swell against my lips, Matt leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Are you ready to switch, mom?"

Tom's cock pulled out of my mouth, and I nodded breathlessly. "Yes, Matt," I gasped. "I want your cock in my mouth. I want your brother's dick in my pussy."

Matt pulled out of me, and I turned around. I opened wide for my youngest son as my oldest pushed himself inside me for the first time, stretching me and filling me. My cunt tightened in delight as they coaxed me to even higher planes of pleasure, their rhythm faster now as they approached their own orgasms. My tongue swirled over the head of Matt's cock, and the taste of myself on my son's dick was incomparable. I pushed my hips back against Tom, and he grunted as he drove himself into me.

From between Matt's legs, I could see Andrea, sitting on my chair, fingering herself furiously as she watched my sons fuck me. She arched her back in orgasm, and I wondered what it would taste like to lick my sons' cum out of her pussy.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried out.

"I can't hold back," Matt moaned.

Tom grunted, and I could tell he was struggling as well. I loved them both, and wanted to make them cum more than anything in the world.

Andrea seemed to read my mind. "Cum in your mom's pussy, Tom," she said as another orgasm ran through her. "Cum in your mom's mouth, Matt. Give your mom your cum!"

"I love you mom!" Matt exclaimed, and he exploded. The taste of my youngest son's semen was divine, and I swallowed as much as I could, letting it slide over my tongue and down my throat.

"I love you mom!" Tom yelled seconds later, and my pussy squeezed tight as my son filled me with his seed. I tensed my muscles, milking him of every drop.

We stayed like that for a minute or so, until both my son's dicks began to soften. Andrea got off the chair and came over to me. She gently nudged Matt out of the way, then got on her hands and knees and kissed me deeply, sharing my son's cum, licking it off my lips and tongue.

The three of us spent the next few minutes cuddling. I shared deep kisses with both of my boys, and with Andrea, and watched my sons kiss Andrea as well, until the fire down to red coals and a cool breeze began to blow.

"I could still do that again," I said with a laugh.

"I'm totally ready for more," Andrea agreed.

"We'll be ready by the time we get home, mom," Matt grinned. I looked at Tom and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Then let's get out of here," I said, smiling wide. "I love you all so much."


12