Chaperoning the Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room I saw Kate back away from Erika and sit patiently waiting on her knees, lips and cheeks glistening with the older girl's ample wetness. Erika then turned over, so she lay between my daughter's legs, facing her, and then they kissed... hard. Their lithe swimmer's bodies writhing against each other, for a moment before Erika herself slid down and off the couch so she was kneeling between my daughter's spread legs.

I hadn't realized that Ashley was also nude until that moment, and though I knew I should look away, I couldn't. Ashley was beautiful, and her eyes were lidded with pure lust as she watched her friend lean forward and begin licking her. Erika wrapped her arms under Ashley's legs and pulled her forward like a rag doll, the back of her head with its dark mop of curls moving furiously as I heard Ashley let out a high pitch gasp.

My cock twitched in Lexi's mouth, but I was riveted on the scene before me. What would have been a transformational experience in itself, a blowjob from my daughter's best friend, was now little more than heightened masturbation as I watched my daughter writhe and grind under the administration of another girl's mouth.

I was getting close, having been teased earlier, and now being blown while watching something I had never imagined seeing. I let out a gasp as my cock began to swell in Lexi's mouth, as I watched my daughter's angelic face contort and twist. For a moment it seemed Ashley looked my way, when suddenly her eyes widened.

I stared back into her eyes, not sure if she saw me or not, but then her head rolled back and her body shook in violent orgasm as her thighs squeezed against Erika's cheeks. Moaning and whining as wave after wave washed over her.

Seeing my daughter cum on the tongue of her friend was too much and I gripped Lexi's red hair as I flooded her mouth with jets of my thick cum. Never taking my eyes off of my daughter's writhing body as I emptied myself into the willing vixen kneeling before me.

I stumbled back letting my cock drag out over Lexi's lips and chin before separating from her. I looked down as I heard her giggle slightly, wiping a stray strand of cum from her chin with her finger before sucking that clean as well.

"I've wanted to do that for years," she smiled as she stood up. Leaning in close she whispered in my ear, "Now... watch this."

I receded back into the shadows as Lexi walked into the living room where the three girls lay panting. I had intended to run back to my room before I was seen, but I just couldn't.

Hiding for the most part, unable to disobey Lexi's command, I watched as she walked over to my daughter, her best friend, and leaned down and gave her a full kiss on the lips, letting her tongue dart into my daughter's eager mouth.

I fell back into the hallway against the wall. "Oh god," I thought, "she's letting her taste her own father's cum... that..." but there was no word for what Lexi was doing. And even as it made me shake with unease, I couldn't help but peek around the corner and watch them continue to kiss, getting turned on again against my own will and better judgment.

Somehow I managed to force myself back down the hall and up the stairs, stopping in the bathroom along the way to splash some water on my face.

"Oh god, this is getting out of hand," I thought to myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I went from blindly kissing all of the girls, including my daughter, to getting blown by her friend while I watched my daughter climax on another girl's tongue. And worst of all, after swallowing every drop of my cum, Lexi went and kissed my daughter.

Could she tell? Did she know what cum tasted like? I mean, if she could tell she'd know it was mine, her own father's. But she didn't seem to react at all. Maybe she was too blissful from her orgasm to pay attention. Maybe she's never had a guy in her mouth.

That last thought was a mistake as now I was picturing my daughter giving some anonymous guy head. No... not anonymous. Fuck, I was picturing her giving me head. "Fucking Lexi," I thought, "this is all her fault."

I resolved to lock myself into my room and just not come out anymore. I had to get away before this got any further out of hand. "Maybe I can just leave in the morning,," I considered, "they're all college girls, they don't really need a chaperon, not that I'm doing a good job of it anyway."

I splashed one more handful of water on my face and made straight for my room, despite being curious about what was now transpiring in the living room. Needless to say, despite having just cum, I was still agitated and aroused, with images of my own daughter in my head.

Of course when I opened the door to my room, I discovered it was not the sanctuary I had hoped it would be. Kneeling on my bed, wearing baby doll nighties, were Jane and Janet both, The one in blue have tied her blonde hair back in a pony tail, the one in red wearing hers in long pigtails with matching red ribbons. They smiled coquettishly.

I sighed deeply. This weekend wasn't going as planned. And while I wanted to yell and chase them from my room, instead I simply gave an exasperated, "Girls..."

"Mr. Crenshaw," Jane, the more serious of the two began, "you kind of let us down before."

I leaned back against the now closed door trying not to ogle the college aged twins. I tried to sound annoyed as I asked, "Oh yeah? How's that?"

"Well..." said Janet, "the entire point was for you to say which of us is the better kisser, and then you picked Erika with that silly little peck she gave you."

"Honestly girls," I said trying to play naive, "I can't answer your question, I was blind folded, remember?"

Janet giggled at my obtuseness, and Jane spoke, "Well, you're not blindfolded now... are you?" She lowered her chin and chewed nervously on her thumb while her eyes bore into me.

"Get out," I managed the courage to say, even going so far as to open the door to my room. When neither of them moved, I added a stern, "Now!"

Jane smirked and got up, saying, "Come on Janet, he's obviously not up to it." And I admit the insinuation cut me a little.

As they came up to where I stood holding the door open, Janet muttered under her breath, "Pretty bad mood for someone who just got blown."

My eyes went wide and I slammed the door and held it closed before they could leave, "You saw that?" I asked nervously.

"Mhmm," Jane said. "Why? You're not worried we'd tell, are you?"

I glanced back and forth between them, obviously anxious but remained silent.

Janet giggled again, leaning into her sister and saying loud enough for me to hear, "I bet Ashley wouldn't like the thought of her daddy filling Lexi's mouth... " She turned her head toward me cocking it to the side in the most suggestive way before adding, "She'd be super jealous."

My mouth went dry, but I managed a weak, "No... that's not..." but I was soon cut off as both girls took a position on either side of me, placing their hands on my chest and gently edging me back to the bed.

"If she'd be jealous of that..." Jane said, "She'd be absolutely green over what we're about to do to you..."

I fell into the bed once the back of my knees made contact with the edge of the matress, each girl sliding up beside me, one on my left, one on my right. They closed in and kissed either cheek, and nibbled their way to ear lobes as they continued pushing me down until I lay on my back, with them cooing and giggling as they nibbled each ear and nuzzled my neck.

I could have stopped them, I know. I should have demanded they leave. Truthfully their talking about Ashley had the desired effect and despite my will, I was hard again. They quickly discovered this fact as their hands met at my belt buckle and zipper and began to undo my trousers.

A delicate hand slid inside my trousers and gripped my thickening cock as I let out a moan and began giving me light squeezes and slow strokes. Another hand reached lower and expertly cupped my balls.

"He's quite... gifted," Jane giggled glancing over me and at her sister.

"Mhmmm, much better than that guy we met after regionals," her sister replied, continuing the conversation as if I wasn't even there, "And he left me sore for a week."

Janet leaned over me and lightly touched her lips to her sister's. "I'm excited," she said before leaning back in and kissing Jane deeply. I watched as the two girls' lips parted and their tongues explored each other's mouths in a way that was both shocking and exhilarating.

Breaking the kiss, Jane leaned down and covered my mouth with her own while the hand gripping my hard cock quickened its pace albeit still stifled by the presence of my boxers. Yet, as I made out with Jane, I felt my boxers slip down and over my thighs and off completely as no doubt Janet had taken it upon herself to free me of my clothing.

Jane continued to kiss me and her loose flowing blonde hair fell across my face blinding me to what her sister was doing. But I could feel the bed move as the hand left me throbbing in open air for a moment. The touch of what must have been inner thigh on either side of my hips as Janet straddled me, spreading her young thighs wide was soon followed by the pressure of her folds of wet flesh pressing down along the underside of my shaft as my cock lay flat against my stomach. She began to grind along me and I let out a low moan into her sister's mouth as she did.

Breaking the kiss, Jane lifted her head from mine and looked back at her sister. "I thought I was going first?" She said with a kind of exasperated pout.

Janet, who I now saw was fully naked as she sat atop me, was grinding her athletic hips in such a way that pushed her perfect young breasts out. Her hair remained in two braided pig tails that fell on either side of her breasts, and her hands pulled on each of the plaits as if desperate for something to hold onto.

"I never agreed to that," She breathed as she continued to grind, "you'll just have to find something else to do..." she let out a little gasp, "until I'm finished."

As both Jane and I watched, Janet lifted herself ever so slightly and reached down between her splayed thighs and guided my throbbing cock up into her entrance, and in one fluid motion she sank down and I watched myself disappear into my daughter's college teammate as she let out a gasp.

There was little resistance, but her flesh gripped me tightly as every inch of me reached into her depths until she sat flush against me. Her eyes went wide and her tongue wet her lips as her hands went from her hair to her breasts. "God Jane," she cooed, "You're gonna love it, if I leave any for you...." I could almost hear Jane roll her eyes in response.

As Janet began to roll her hips, riding me slowly, allowing herself to adjust to being stretched on my cock, Jane got up on her knees next to my head and looked down at me before informing her sister, "Well there's more than one way to have fun with a man." Before I could say anything, not that I would have, she slid her leg over my head so that I was looking up into the identical version of the young pussy that was currently milking my cock.

I instinctively reached up and gripped Jane's hips and urged her to close the distance between her sex and my mouth, which she eagerly did. I parted her folds of flesh with my tongue and began lapping at her as she ground down against my mouth. Jane's moans and squeals joined her sister's as I helped them settle into a rhythm where both girls ground down in time with one another, both seeking their own pleasure.

Even with Jane's thighs on either side of my ears, I could hear their moans muffled as Jane leaned forward and kissed her sister as the one girl rode my cock and the other my tongue.

Their moans mingled, and their voices, so close normally, now vacillating between high pitched whines and low moans, mixed together and became indistinguishable.

"Oh god... yes... so good," whined one.

"Uhghh, oh fuck.... please... fuck..." moaned the other.

Jane ground down hard on my mouth as Janet was positively slamming down on my cock as the sound of wet slaps filled the room each time she brought her hips down. I lapped at Jane's lovely young cunt, tasting the sweet and tart sex of a young woman who had just matured. It had been so long since I tasted a woman, my tongue was eager and concentrating on devouring Jane kept me from losing control as Janet fucked me.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming..." but I wasn't sure which twin cried out until I felt Janet's already tight pussy spasm around my cock and a sudden flood of wet as she must have squirted through her orgasm. And as I was distracted by Janet's flood, her sister ground down on my mouth and tongue, so hard, nearly smothering me as she let out a high pitched whine as her own orgasm overtook her.

Jane's thighs quivered on either side of my head and her pussy, just like her sister's, let go a flood all over my my face as her whine turned into an outright scream.

Both girls spent, fell to the side of me, leaving me to catch my own breath as I lay still rock hard and now covered in their fluids, but worked up and eager for more.

I moved to my knees on the bed behind where Jane lay on her stomach and took firm hold of her hips and pulled her up to her knees in front of me. She still was panting from the orgasm she ground out on my mouth, and merely whimpered as I moved her like a rag doll into position.

Taking hold of my cock still wet with her sister's cum, I rubbed the head into Jane's swollen sex and pushed into her. She squealed at the invasion as I sank into her, but she was tighter than her sister and in order to reach her depths I had to pull back and push in a second time.

"Oh fuck, he's big!' She squealed as her head suddenly lifted off of my mattress and she raised herself onto her elbows.

"I told you," Janet laughed as I began to fuck her sister with long slow strokes, holding her slim hips up and making sure she stayed in position for me. Janet rose up behind me and draped her arms over my shoulder.

"Do you like fucking my sister?" She whispered in my ear as Jane let out squeals and moans with each thrust of my hips. "Is she as good as I am?"

There was that competitive nature I had seen all day. Still, I wasn't in any position to parse my words, so I said the first thing that came to mind. "She's tighter," I grunted as I continued thrusting.

Janet pulled back from me a little, her voice perturbed. "That's only because she's more of a prude."

"Am...Am...n...n...not..." Jane stuttered through pleasure and a series of thrusts.

Janet came closer again, her mouth nibbling my ear, "You should fuck her harder... break that little prude wide open."

Her words had the desired effect as I began pounding harder into Jane, her blonde hair flailing as she threw her head back at each new invasion.

"Yes..." she mewled, looking back at me over her shoulder through a curtain of corn silk hair, "Fuck me harder..." Her head immediately fell again as I pumped into her faster, my fingers gripping her taut hips and pulling her back to meet my now savage thrusts.

Just like before, Jane began emitting a long low whine that turned into a squeal as her body started convulsing her small fists gripping at the sheets as another orgasm rocked through her. I was too close this time to stop, and my cock began to swell as my thrusts became more erratic seeking my own release.

"Cum in her," Janet whispered, encouraging me further. "fill her tight little cunt." Being encouraged by one twin to cum in her sister was more than enough to push me over the edge and unload jet after jet of my thick seed deep into the shuddering blonde splayed out before me.

Janet let out a wicked little chuckle as her tongue darted into my ear. As my head cleared I wondered if this too was part of their game. If Janet had convinced me to cum in her sister knowing her sister was unprotected, ruining her for future swim meets if not everything else.

I leaned back and pulled out of Jane who fell forward onto her stomach. I admit I watched as between her splayed thighs my cum slid out of her well fucked pussy and pooled on the mattress. If Jane was concerned she didn't show it, instead just panting and catching her breath.

As I leaned back on the bed, Janet bent down and took my softening cock in her mouth, licking me clean of both mine and her sister's cum. While the two girls were both beautiful and sexually eager, Janet was clearly the nastier of the two. I could tell she was hoping to get me hard again, but after two orgasms already that night, I wasn't sure I had it in me.

"You two need to get back to your room before someone sees you in here," I said as reached down and lifted Janet's mouth from my semi hard cock.

"Awww," she whined, "Jane got to cum twice and I only came once. It's not fair." The braided pigtails only making her look more petulant.

"Come on, Janet," Her sister said slowly raising herself up. "We're still here for two more days. I doubt that's the last time you'll cum."

"It better not be," Janet replied, "I'm keeping score, and I'm going to beat you even though you're up 2-1 now."

Jane rolled her eyes as she gathered her clothes, moving gingerly through the room. "Masturbation orgasms don't count," she declared.

The two girls left and closed my door behind them. I wondered if anyone had seen them, or maybe even heard them. God, what if Ashley knew I had fucked two of her teammates? Rather than shame at the thought, a surge of renewed sexual energy pulsed through me. But it was late and I was exhausted and in no time, fell deep asleep.