The First Blowjob

Story Info
After a few months of dating, they share their first blowjob.
4.7k words
4.69
22k
32

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was captivated from the moment he laid his eyes on her. She was enchanting.

Walking into Prossa's Hardware, Freya looked a little lost.

"May I help you?" Alex asked her with stars for her already shining in his eyes.

She looked at him and smiled. "Hi. I'm looking for paint for my bedroom walls."

Alex smiled back at her and said, "That's down back. Come on, I'll show you." As they walked down the center aisle, Alex asked, "What kind of paint do you want?"

"Umm... I'm not sure. Something not too girly... But... Pink," she laughed. "So, I guess, kind of girly."

"I meant gloss or matte. Satin. Eggshell."

"Oh! Goodness! I don't know."

Alex watched as she frowned looking at the wall of options and lightly bit one of her fingertips. At this moment, it was official. He had fallen for her.

"Well, for a bedroom wall, a matte finish is nice. It will absorb more light than some others, so it gives kind of a soft glow. I think it would look great for pink bedroom walls." He made the mistake of looking directly into her eyes and paused, unable to look away.

She didn't turn away, either. After a moment, she asked, "What color pink do you have?"

He broke away from her grasp and brought her over to the rack of paint cards. They talked a little while she mulled over her options. She learned that Alex's father owned the hardware store, that he had worked there ever since he was a kid earning some pocket change, part-time in high school, and was now working full-time. He was twenty, a year older than Freya, and lived with his parents and younger brother.

She also realized that he was rather handsome. He had dark, wavy hair and brown eyes. He was slightly taller than average with broad shoulders and a killer smile. She would soon discover what everyone around Alex already knew. He was kind, thoughtful, dependable, somewhat soft-spoken -- although when he did speak, it was with authority that belied his age.

After he placed the two gallons of "not too girly" pink paint and a bag containing a roller, a couple of brushes, and a paint stirrer into the trunk of her car, he stood back up and looked at her.

"Are you doing anything Saturday?" he asked.

"Painting my room," she replied. Then arched her eyebrows. "Why? Do you want to help?"

Three days later, their first date was a painting party with some subs and sodas. Surveying their job well done, Alex looked at Freya and Freya looked at him. She had pink paint smeared on her nose and across one cheek, her hair was a mess, she had dribbled oil from her Italian sub down the front of her baggy T-shirt, but she looked even more beautiful than when he saw her in the hardware store.

Alex could see the woman she would become in the girl that she was then. And Freya could see the man that he already was. Of course, they were both just kids, barely out of high school. And they quickly fell madly in love.

Freya could be confident and self-assured but, ironically, she could be almost painfully shy. Alex found this quality endearing, even bordering on the edge of sexually exciting. But, ironically again, her shyness stalled their physical relationship for a while -- not that either really cared. They were very much in love and enjoying the early stages of their courtship. But when they did reach the physical level in their relationship, it was quite a ride, pun fully intended!

Outside of plenty of kissing and heavy petting, their first truly sexual experience was a bit one-sided. For weeks, Freya had wanted to show her love for Alex by giving him, as she always thought of it, oral stimulation. Her introversion ensured that she wasn't one of the "popular girls" in school, but she did have two very close friends, Cynthia and Katherine (or Cyn and Katie, as they were called). When the girls did happen to talk about anything sexual, Cyn and Katie nonchalantly called it a blowjob or sucking cock.

Although none of them had ever done it, Cyn especially wanted to and always got a gleam in her eye whenever talking about it. Those phrases sounded so crude and impersonal to Freya, but Cyn assured her that boys really like it when a "good girl" talks dirty to them. So, with a few weeks of mental preparation, and a little research -- mostly hearsay and the imagination of the three girls, Freya was ready for her first blowjob.

Her parents were going to a show on Friday night and this provided the perfect opportunity for Freya to put her plan into action. And that's exactly what it was. A plan. A well-thought out plan. She was not taking this business of sucking cock lightly in the least.

Freya had told Alex that her parents were going out for the evening and that she would make them dinner and then they could just relax and watch a movie. Of course, Alex was thinking they could also make out a bit, but had no idea what was in store for him.

So, a little after 5:00 Friday evening, Alex arrived at Freya's. When Freya answered the door, Alex's breath caught in his throat. She was wearing a pair of tiny cut-off denim shorts that molded to her hips and when she moved just right, a tiny glimpse of asscheek peeked out the bottom. Her hair was very deliberately arranged to look slightly tousled and carefree and framed her face perfectly. This was the one physical attribute that she absolutely knew she had going for her. Her facial features were delicate and beautiful, with more than one person describing them as angelic.

She gave Alex a kiss and a warm hug and they both felt her breasts pressing against his chest. She lingered for just a few extra moments so they could both savor the feeling and when she stepped back, Alex could see that she was not wearing a bra under her tank top. He was almost hypnotized by the gentle sway of her breasts and the slight but definite outline of her tiny erect nipples. He almost fainted when both tits brushed against his arm as Freya closed the door behind him.

Breaking the spell on Alex, Freya took his hand and started down the hall to the dining room. Alex followed, his attention drawn to the soft rocking motion of her ass -- hypnotized, yet again. But the fact that she was also barefoot, though not unusual, did not escape his notice. Between the no footwear thing and tiny shorts and tank top with no bra, not to mention the slightly disheveled hair, to Alex, Freya looked half undressed already! He was definitely looking forward to the after-dinner movie!

Dinner was ziti pasta, sauce, fresh grated cheese, sausages, and a garden salad. Dessert were two extravagant-looking fruit tarts. While even at her young age, Freya was a good cook, she was an even better baker. But Alex barely noticed any of this while he ate almost on auto-pilot. Much like the first time he ever saw her, she had enchanted him yet again.

Alex did notice that she seemed to be smiling and making eye contact much more than usual. He also thought that she was holding her shoulders and arching her back in such a way as to cause her breasts -- at this point in the evening, Alex had thrown gentlemanly politeness out the window and had stopped thinking of them as breasts, they were tits -- but holding her body in such a way as to push them forward a little more than usual.

And every time she moved, her tits, still exhibiting the firmness of youth, jiggled just a little. He also thought that she was eating the sausage in a somewhat provocative manner. A little unusual for the oftentimes shy Freya, but his brain was so preoccupied that he didn't think he could truly be sure of almost anything. The only thing that he was absolutely sure of was that he had never been more turned on than he was this evening. Freya had never been more attractive to him.

Finally, dinner was done, the table was cleared, and the dishes were put in the sink to soak.

"Now, how about that movie?" Freya asked. She smiled that shy little smile that always caused Alex's heart to beat a few ticks faster and touched his hand. Alex felt faint from just that innocent touch, but somehow managed to follow her into the den. He had to sit down, so he sat, almost falling backwards onto the couch, while Freya put the DVD into the player.

As dizzy as he was, he definitely noticed that instead of crouching down to work the DVD player, she bent at the waist with her slim legs almost perfectly straight. This had a dual effect. First, it caused the shorts to ride up into the crack of her butt showing much more of her ass cheeks than what usually peeks out from under those cut-offs. The second thing it caused was Alex to, very realistically, almost pass out.

His heart was racing and he could barely breathe when she pressed "play" on the DVD player and turned around to face him, almost floating while she did so. There was a sweet smile on her lips, but the look in her eyes was what snapped Alex immediately back to reality. There was a look in her eyes that Alex had never seen before from her or anyone, for that matter. Her eyes bored into his with an almost devilish ferocity. An intensity that almost frightened him.

Almost frightened him. But intrigued him moreso.

As if by magic, her eyes caused everything around them to disappear. There was no den, no movie playing in the background, no couch to sit on -- it was just Alex and Freya and nothing else. This was not the first time, nor would not be the last time, that Freya was able to truly enchant Alex. He was, once again, enveloped in that dizzy, fuzzy, magical warmth that always seemed to surround her.

He just stared at her, unable to move or think. Looking back afterwards, Alex believed that his heart had stopped beating just waiting for her to start it up again. Without moving her powerful gaze from him, she slowly lowered herself to the floor and crawled to him on all fours like the animal that she was becoming. She paused at his feet, looking up at him, then practically slithered up his left leg sprawling her body half on the couch beside him and half on his lap. Alex was frozen in place.

She finally broke eye contact, leaned her face towards the side of his, and ever so lightly brushed her tongue across his earlobe. He felt her cheek pressing against his, both feverish with passion. He felt her lips touch his ear. He heard her say, "I want to suck your dick." With all of this happening, Alex never even realized that she had already unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out.

Without waiting for an answer or even the slightest sign that Alex had heard her, she slid off the side of his leg and placed the head of his cock against her moist lips.

Freya had intended to do this two weeks before, but had chickened out at the last minute and just gave Alex a hand job while they kissed. Her arm had been twisted at an odd angle and tired quickly and when he came, it was messy, but he had really enjoyed it, so she chalked it up as a win. A small win, but a win.

Tonight, she was barreling straight ahead with the plan. During the last attempt, she had been nervous and had gotten cold feet. The main difference tonight was that she really, really wanted to do this. Freya was ready.

Her lips touched the head of his cock and parted almost imperceptibly. The very tip of her tongue reached out and brushed the tip of his dick. She pushed her head down and her lips began to wrap around him. Then she slowly but purposefully sucked the head of his cock into her waiting mouth.

With a rush, Alex's heart started beating again. He sucked in a huge lungful of air as Freya sucked as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. In time, she would become quite an expert at deepthroating him, but at this moment, neither of them were very concerned -- or knowledgeable -- with blowjob technique. In that instant, everything snapped into focus for Alex. Hyper focus.

He could feel every millimeter slowly sliding back out of Freya's silken lips until she reached the head, then he felt every millimeter slide back into the warmth of her mouth. He could feel her tongue almost undulating against the underside of his dick while her cheeks sucked him in and out at an almost agonizingly, but deliciously slow pace. He could feel a trickle of her drool, mixed with probably a lot of precum, he thought, trailing down his ball sack.

In one hand, Freya gently held his testicles -- "balls, they're balls," she thought -- while she leisurely ran the fingers of her other hand through his soft pubic hair. She had never been this close to such an intimate part of him. Pausing for a moment, she deeply inhaled his clean and slightly musky aroma. It was intoxicating to her. All of this was.

"Remember to breathe," she had to remind herself. "Suck slowly and breathe evenly." Repeating this mantra in her mind still didn't stop her from losing her rhythm and finally having to stop. She just wasn't quite used to it. Yet. Not that Alex seemed to mind at all.

His dick popped out of her mouth and for a moment, nothing happened, then she wrapped her fingers around him and started to slowly jack him off. Almost as slow as her sucking had been.

Freya was breathing heavily and Alex was just about to say something -- he didn't even know what but he felt like he should say something -- when she started licking all around the head of his dick. He immediately forgot what he didn't even know he was going to say, and his head rolled back against the couch. This felt insanely good. She was pumping his cock with one hand, fondling his balls with the other, and licking, kissing, and sucking the tip with her mouth. He had never felt anything this good before.

She let go of his dick for a moment to push some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear, then resumed pumping him, never taking her mouth off his head. Alex looked down just as the hair fell back onto her face. Before she could push it away again, he delicately brushed it out of the way for her. "Even in the middle of a blowjob he's so caring," she thought.

When the hair almost instantly fell from behind her ear once more, he pushed it away from her face and grabbed a bunch of her hair from the back of her head with his other hand. He was doing that "rough, but not too rough" thing that Freya found very exciting. The beginnings of a domination fetish, perhaps? She didn't know. Either way, feeling her hair pulled by his strong hand while he gently pushed her head further down on his dick was really turning her on. As if she wasn't crazy with passion, at this point, already!

Alex knew the "rough but gentle" thing always got her going, and this time was no exception. She started sucking harder than before and making little grunting noises like an animal. Alex wanted so much to shove a couple of fingers into her pussy while she sucked him off, but with the way she was positioned, it was out of reach. And she still had her shorts on anyway. As he was thinking this, she started to do a thing where her tongue rolled the head of his cock around the inside of her mouth. So hot and wet and slippery. He closed his eyes and let himself drift away on this new level of sexual excitement. Time seemed to slow for Alex as all his attention was on her mouth and tongue manipulating his cock.

And then, suddenly, he was about to cum.

Some of her research -- which was really mostly her friend, Cyn, just repeating things that other girls had told her -- told Freya that she needed to pay attention to his breathing, and once it started to get faster and kind of ragged, that meant he was going to orgasm -- use the word "cum," she reminded herself. And the ragged breathing was happening now! He was about to cum in her mouth for the first time!

His breathing had become rapid and shallow, almost frantic. She knew that she needed to time it just right. She stopped rolling the head of his dick with her tongue and started to suck the end while pumping him even harder with her hand.

He gave a soft grunt and hunched his hips a bit pushing himself into her mouth just a little further. Her hand stopped pumping, but her mouth kept working the head of his dick. There was the tiniest of pauses and then his dick started pulsing in her hand and her mouth filled with his sperm -- his cum.

She started sucking and swallowing while he groaned deep in his chest. Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth. In a weird way, she didn't want any to spill out. Somehow, she thought that letting that happen would, somehow, seem rude. Unappreciative, even. She almost laughed while picturing the scene. Here she was with her head in her boyfriend's lap, her mouth stuffed with his cock and cum, giving him what she hoped was the biggest sexual thrill of his life so far, and she felt that letting a little of his cum drip out could be seen as rude. But she did feel that way. And he just kept cumming!

Right as she was about to panic, it slowed and then stopped. She allowed herself an internal sigh of relief and felt a little bit of pride that she had succeeded in her mission to swallow it all.

With a little more practice she would get much better at sucking cock. She even had a "signature" move that she liked to humorously think of as the "The Stuff and Swallow" where she sucked his dick halfway down her throat while he came. It was somewhat misnamed because, to be honest, cumming halfway down her throat meant that she was barely swallowing, but she thought the name was cute. And Alex certainly had no objection. But that technique was still a few blowjobs away.

She savored the feeling of his cum and cock head in her mouth and his shaft in one hand and balls in the other for another moment, then swallowed the last bit. She paused, again, surprising herself at how much she had enjoyed her very first blowjob. His cum was sweet and slightly salty and had an indescribably slippery feeling on her taste buds.

Later that night, lying in bed and masturbating, she would replay this moment in her mind and realize that she loved the taste of his cum. She wanted more and would become almost desperate to get as much of his cum into her mouth and belly as possible. But there was plenty of time for that.

As she leisurely lifted her head off his dick, she pursed her lips so as not to let even the tiniest bit go to waste. It was delicious. And she certainly wouldn't want to seem rude.

Freya sat up and was suddenly incredibly self-conscious. She lowered her eyes to her own lap. Still holding his dick, she quietly asked him if he liked it.

"Oh, yes! It was unbelievable," he immediately answered. "A little surprising, but... wow! Incredible."

"Did I do it correctly?" she asked.

"Well, it was my first blowjob, but I'd say it was perfect." He tenderly lifted her chin so they could look eye-to-eye. "You're perfect, Freya."

Freya smiled that heart-melting smile of hers. "I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me... You know... Physically."

"Well, you did," Alex replied. "And, you know, I can show you how much you mean to me. If you'd like."

Her smile widened and her eyes lit up, but she said, "Slow down there, cowboy. I have a meet tomorrow morning. We should really start wrapping things up," and she gave his still erect dick a little shake.

"Mmm...," Alex groaned. When he caught his breath again, he asked, "Tomorrow night?"

Letting go of his dick, she chided him, "you have to work tomorrow night."

"I'll quit!"

"No," she smiled. "But soon, though."

Alex knew better than to press her any harder. "Okay. Tonight was amazing. You're amazing."

She adjusted herself on the couch next to him and laid one hand and her head on his chest. "I'm really happy that you enjoyed your first blowjob... Our first blowjob."

"Mm-hmm," was all he could reply.

She listened to his heart still beating hard in his chest and enjoyed the knowledge that she had caused that. She loved the closeness she felt to him and wanted it to never end, but her parents would be home soon. And she did have her meet tomorrow morning.

12