Chapter 02 - Ancient Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus was almost able to remove the necklace when it bent down, but it brushed him aside as if he weighed nothing and stood back up. Anna lay on the ground, moving with tremors of pleasure from her release.

"Unh... I need more," she mumbled in a stupor.

"I almost had it! It just needs to be lower so I can get it off its head!" Marcus yelled to the others.

Elani thought for a moment about how she could do that. Magic likely wouldn't work if blade and arrow had no effect. Then she came to the obvious solution. Or, well, a solution.

"I really hope this works," she mumbled to herself. She shot a bolt of force at the golem which had no effect other than grabbing its attention. When the golem looked toward her, she leaned back onto the ground and spread her legs and beckoned it to come to her with an enticing wave of her finger.

And indeed, it did. Just as fast as it raced to Anna, it reached Elani. She knew when it knelt down to penetrate her, it would be low enough for Marcus and Juniper to reach the necklace. She wasn't exactly sure how this was going to end, but one thing at a time. It was a solid enough plan, but that got turned upside down, almost literally. Instead of kneeling, the golem briefly bent down and grabbed Elani by her ankles. As it turned out, there may have been some flaws in her thinking.

Marcus tried for the necklace again, but the golem rose up too quickly. It stepped between Elani's legs and scissored itself between her. It wasn't completely hard but had no issue sliding into her thanks to Anna's generous contribution of saliva. The sensation was wild, unlike any man she'd had before. It's rigid yet malleable phallus filled her completely and engorged itself to take up as much room as possible.

Elani cursed. "Can't you fuck normaaaa~ fuck that's a big cock!" she yelled as she felt the golem swelling inside of her.

"Currently engaged in rough play," the golem calmly responded.

She flailed her arms across the ground, trying to gain a sense of stability that she would not find. Elani let out a series of moans mixed with grunts as she was manhandled. This felt fucking great, and she didn't care to hide it. While the position wasn't that comfortable -- most of her weight was being put on her shoulders -- the golem's phallus had shifted and molded itself to comfortably fill her insides. She was entirely filled, feeling every part of her touching the golem.

With inhuman stamina and strength, it squatted and plunged itself into her, hitting against her clit with each thrust. She reflexively bucked her hips in response as best as she could. It started ramping up its pace and when she thought she couldn't feel better, its phallus started to vibrate. Each thrust was more aggressive than the last.

Elani cursed again between labored breaths but ultimately gave up struggling. She looked to Juniper and tried to speak.

"I thou- Ah. I thought... fuck! This isn't... Hnn..."

She let the thought go and relaxed her body. She let the golem use her as it saw fit. Her body sprung up and down as her pussy took every inch the golem could fit in her. She carded her hair away from her face and held one arm over her tits as to not get get hit from them bouncing wildly. The stimulation granted by this golem was perhaps more than she had ever received from a living person. The pleasure mounted sharply and steadily. Squelching noises from their bucking grew louder and louder. The tapestries and gawdy decorations of the room started to fade as the arousal intensified. Voices became drowned out and the slapping of the golem on her pelvis muted. With her resistances gone, her voice escaped.

"Uh... uh... U-uhhh... Oh... huUHHH~"

Her moaning descended into a fierce growl as she was forced to cum in record time. Her body spasmed and quaked like a ragdoll as the golem held her legs high above her still. She thrashed and moaned through pleasure of an intensity that she had never experienced before. Elani was only slightly cognizant of one of her legs being dropped by the golem, but she couldn't focus while in the throes of orgasm. Still, the golem kept fucking her and she wouldn't be free of its dominance just yet.

Marcus had given Juniper a boost and she climbed up the back of the golem. The golem reacted, twisting its malleable arm around and grabbing her before she could reach the necklace. It pulled her off its back and held her off the ground by her arm. Facing away from it she felt a few quick tugs on her corset as it expertly loosened the lace with its teeth. It spun her around once more, bit the corset and pulled it down. Two dark rose-colored nipples peeked out over the top as her breasts were exposed. She struck its head, but it ignored the strike or didn't register that she was trying to damage it. It placed its mouth on a nipple and tenderly caressed its tongue in circles. Luckily Juniper was sated, or the stimulation would be an issue for her. But having her wits about her, she moved her legs to the golem's neck and with a few quick twists of her ankles, managed to hook her feet under the necklace.

She couldn't see Anna and Elani was still being fucked senseless below her as she screamed from another orgasm. With no other option she yelled to Marcus and kicked the necklace over to him. He went to catch it mid-air, and an outpouring of magic struck against his hands in rebellion. Shockwaves rippled throughout the room as the gem floated just outside his grip. Loose objects were blown back, and the tapestries clapped against the walls. He struggled to fight it but managed to overpower the force to touch the gem for just a second.

"Stop!" he yelled.

The force stopped as did the golem. It let go of Elani's leg. Her body rolled out onto the ground unceremoniously, droplets of her fluids splashed across the floor. She was still in a daze and trying to catch her breath while the golem placed Juniper down gently. It walked back to its original position and returned to its pose as if nothing had happened.

"Good job, Marcus," Juniper said as she adjusted her corset to cover her chest.

Marcus nodded. He was happy that worked even though it was unintentional on his part. His attention switched to the doorway where he heard a whisper. Adama stood with Baal and Hanibal. Anna was tied up on the ground behind them.

"Let's get out of here," he said silently.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Marcus yelled.

Juniper looked over as she was helping Elani to her feet.

"You have the gem; we have the girl. If they try to pull anything funny with their magic, we'll kill her. Now let's go!"

Baal stepped through the doorway.

"We're not abducting people! And where's Dugger?" Marcus demanded.

A right hook out of nowhere sent Marcus off kilter. Baal lunged at the necklace and snatched the gem from Marcus and sprinted back through the doorway.

"What is going on?" Juniper asked as she turned to see Marcus falling to the ground. Already on edge, she reached into her boot and pulled a small knife into her hand.

Marcus looked up at Adama with disbelief and disappointment. He looked back with sad recognition and placed his hand on a glowing rune next to himself. The door snapped shut with a loud ping coming from Juniper's knife bouncing off the stone door a hair too late.

"Damn stupid bastards, all of them!" Marcus grazed his hands all over the door trying to activate it again.

"Can we get the door open?" He turned to Elani who was still dazed. Juniper had just moved her to a chair, but she was barely responding. "What's wrong with her?"

"If I did not know any better, I would say she was fucked senseless," Juniper replied. She gave light slaps to Elani's face to bring her back to focus."

"Ugh...," Elani replied faintly slurring her speech. "Just one more time..."

Her hand, whether she was consciously doing it or not, was rubbing her clit. Juniper was caught by surprise for a second before remembering who she was talking too.

"You need to focus. They took Anna and shut the door. You must open it again!"

Elani shook her head and tried to stand. Her legs were weak, and shoulders were sore, but she managed to stumble toward the door. Marcus took her arm and helped her walk. When they got to the door, a loud boom erupted from the other room and the room shook. Elani fell and brought Juniper down with her. A series of smaller quakes and the sound of large rocks hitting the ground were clearly heard through the stone walls.

"Shit!" Marcus yelled. "The dynamite!"

The quakes stopped after a few moments. Marcus helped Elani up and they opened the door. The room had caved in on the other side and rubble now blocked their only exit. Miraculously the great room was soundly built so they were spared.

"I don't think we can dig our way out of this," Marcus said grabbing his head and running his hands back.

"I'm going to look around for another way out," Juniper said immediately as she started to turn over bookshelves and tapestries.

"I'm going to kill those bastards if they harm her," Elani said enraged.

Marcus turned to help Juniper search for an exit. "If we hurry, we won't need to worry. And I know a nice rock not far from here where we can tie them to."

12