Chapter 03: Becky's Family Meets Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom watched the girls emerge from the hallway; his attention clearly drawn by Lisa's sway. He was searching for pokies and was amply rewarded. His lucky day. Lisa was not only not embarrassed, but, as the evening progressed, she seemed to put herself in places where she was quite visible to him.

Jack gave a quizzical look at Lisa. She responded with a shrug and a look that said "What?"

After another hour of small talk, Jack and Lisa headed for the door. Sam followed them out to Jack's car. She said "Lisa, I really enjoyed our chat. I would really like to 'see' you again."

"I would love that, too. I am glad we 'saw' each other," adding to the inside joke. It did not make much sense to Jack, but it gave Sam hope.

When Sam went back in, her parents had already retired for the evening.

Jack came back from dropping off Lisa quickly. He pulled his pants and underwear off. He plopped on the sofa, grabbed his erection and worked on it like it was a chore. Sam brought him a towel and sat on the loveseat. "Want to talk?"

"Yes, that would be nice."

Sam figured he would also want a show, so she pulled off her shirt. "Didn't you do that for Lisa when you took her home?"

"No, her mom was looking out the window. I got a good kiss, a quick feel of her bare boob, and this hard-on. Thanks for the show, it helps."

In mock disgust Sam said "I am your sister. You are not supposed to get turned on by my tits." Then, in a caring tone, "but, I will do what it takes to help out my baby bro in his time of need."

"I am so horny that social taboos are irrelevant. Heck, mom's braless tits got to me big time. I know dad appreciated the after-dinner show from Lisa. He was watching you and mom closely, too."

"I am sure mom agrees that we were happy to provide some entertainment for our favorite men. I know Lisa wanted to do it. How did Lisa take dad watching her? He was fixated."

"She did not mention it, at all, but she seemed to be around him as often as she could. I think she likes showing off, and not just for me."

"Yes, but I am sure she appreciates you as an audience above all others. You are a lucky guy. She has great tits."

"Yes, she does. I thought girls didn't care about other girls' tits."

"We all look and compare. We just claim we don't, just like guys and dicks. I know you look."

"Fair. How did you pull that off?"

"Somehow Lisa and I got to talking about social expectations. I mentioned tonight's bra rule, and she wanted to shake things up."

"I would say she succeeded."

"That she did. Both mom and I were impressed by her, and not just for her tits and the bra stunt. She is really intelligent and well grounded. I have no clue what she sees in you; you are one lucky stiff."

Jack grunted and came, using the towel.

"That was great, thanks Jack," said Sam.

"Da nada"

"Well, it sure looked like a lot more than nothing. Tonight's antics seem to have built quite a load for you." Sam smiled to make sure Jack knew she liked watching.

Lisa Comes for Her Bra

The next day Lisa called Sam. "As you know, Jack is out with buddies. I am alone and I need my bra back."

"Great. The parents are out shopping. Lonely here, too. I would like to 'see' you." Sam donned her t-shirt and shorts.

Lisa came in swaying. She gave her boobs an extra shake to make her point. "See, I need my bra."

Sam said "In this house you do not need a bra. You do not even need your shirt."

"I am glad you said that, especially since you wanted to 'see' me. Here they are." Pulling her shirt off.

"And mine," as Sam became topless. She debated a few seconds and decided their relationship was still young, but would survive a bold move. "Shorts are optional, also." She dropped hers to the floor.

Sam was starting to think it was too bold when Lisa looked back with a surprised look. Sam reached down to pick them up when Lisa said "That sounds great." She slipped off her shorts and panties in one move.

Sam asked "You looked shocked for a minute. Did I overstep?"

"No, you are just fine. I was just expecting panties."

"I was naked when you called and just did a quick cover-up. I did not want to shock you before you even came in.

"I might be revealing too many family secrets, but you have been open with me so far. We are a naturist family. Clothing is optional. Much of the time we are nude."

"So, you have seen Jack's dick?"

"Yes. It seems nice. I hope you like it." Acting a bit chagrined about the obvious, "I hope it does not bother you that I probably see it even more than you do." Brightly she added "It is different because he is my brother. He is your boyfriend. Rest assured that I have never touched him sexually and do not want to." She did not say that she exposed herself to him in sexual circumstances.

"Did you see it last night?"

Sam thought this could either be a good lead or dangerous waters, but Lisa was definitely leading her. Lisa obviously knew he had a hard-on. Sam decided to play it straight. "Yes, I did."

It looked like Lisa was not sure she wanted to pursue this any farther. That would have been fine with Sam. They were drifting into dangerous areas.

Lisa took half of the plunge. "How did it look?"

A fork in the road for Sam again. It felt like they were volleying in tennis. "Perhaps the most descriptive word is 'frustrated?'"

"I am sure that was it. I had planned to give him head and watch him jerk off. I really wanted that. But my mom was at the window. He did give me a delicious kiss and felt up my tits. I could feel a big-time erection against my pussy during the hug. I really felt sorry for him. And for me, too."

A few seconds pause and she said "I am revealing our sex life again. Please forget all of this."

"No worries. I am glad you consider me enough of a friend that you can tell me things about yourself and know it is safe. Even if it does have things about my brother mixed in."

"Thanks for understanding. If the information about him is TMI, stop me. I do need someone to share confidences."

"I am sure he resolved his immediate problem. Too bad you could not watch. Sounds like that is a key attraction."

"That is pretty personal, but yes, I do like watching him. His cock is pretty nice. Do you agree?"

Sam thought "More dangerous waters, but I need to be honest and open so she keeps going." Out loud, she said "It is a nice cock, in a brotherly way."

"I was frustrated, too. Is it OK to say something seriously personal?"

"Of course."

"I had so planned on our mutual session that I did not even try to resolve my frustration."

"Oh, that is bad. You must be in misery. Here is my confidence. I was edging all day yesterday but I did not take care of mine, either, after hearing the story from Jack. I really felt sorry for him."

"All this talk has reminded me. I need to go home."

"Why?"

"Duh."

"I sort of thought so. You can do it here. I can offer a couple of choices. Privacy, if you insist, or we can 'share more confidences.'" Sam said the last phrase hopefully.

Lisa did not answer, and appeared to be contemplating her choices. Sam's hands were already in her lap and she decided to test Lisa's indecision. Taking a quick glance down to make sure she had Lisa's attention; she extended her right middle finger and made a quick swipe between her labia.

Lisa sounded both cautious and excited when she said "We sure have a lot in common. Same finger." Sam detected a heaviness in Lisa's breathing as she watched Sam's action.

Lisa laid her head back, dropped her hands to her lap. Using two fingers on her left hand she separated her folds and used her right middle finger to rub down both sides of the hood. She looked at Sam and saw Sam was not rubbing, just watching. Mostly watching her fingertips, but also her tits and face. The naughtiness of performing for Sam, who was so focused, was different. Yes, she had Jack for an audience, but Sam was giving her a look that felt tender and encouraging.

The orgasm was not forced, but came quickly due to her pent-up frustration and the feminine looks from Sam. After taking a few cleansing breaths, she watched Sam's rapidly obtained orgasm.

Sam crossed over and sat next to Cheryl and gave her a bear hug. Sam's large nipples felt great against her boobs. "Sisterly kiss?" Asked Sam. Their lips met and moved against each other. They each gave a quick tongue touch of the other's lips, and broke it off.

"God, that was hot." Said Lisa. "You were not kidding; you really do like to watch and be watched. I thought you meant it and hoped it was true."

"Yea, very hot. I loved it." Replied Sam. "Yes, about watching, you read me right. Good thing I am not a lesbian. I would have to compete with Jack for you."

Sam quickly changed topics with "So, did your mom notice you lost your bra?"

"Yes, in a heartbeat; she started to wind up. I headed it off by telling the truth, that I knew it was naughty, but that we wanted to tease the boys. I rhetorically asked 'hadn't she done similar things? It wasn't like anyone could see them anyway because I have small nipples.' The nipple comment threw her off stride. She calmed down and laughed. She asked if it worked. I said 'yes' and she said 'Good job. I want to meet Jack's family.'"

Lisa went home a bit later and Sam's mom came home.

Sam told her mom about Lisa coming over to pick up her bra. The reminder of the prior night gave her mom a chuckle.

Sam asked "How did dad take the bra joke?"

"It turned him on. Lisa has large tits. He likes to watch large tits move around. He likes visible nipples. We had fun after going into the bedroom."

Sam noticed that this is the first-time mom had hinted at married sex.

"I hope it was okay, but after gauging how she might take it, I told her about our naturism."

"Yes, I would have liked to be consulted, but, she seems to be open-minded and closed-mouthed. Maybe in a future dinner clothing will be optional.

"How were her tits? I assume you saw them with the bra thing."

"Mom, are you turning lesbian on me?"

"Of course not. I just have a lot of curiosity."

"I was curious, too. Nice tits. D cups, very firm. Hold themselves up. Small nipples. Large, dark colored aureole. But you saw that much!"

"Thorough description. And you asked me about being a lesbian.

"Did Jack say anything about bras when he got home?"

"Only that he was able to get a quick feel of her bare tit before she went in. Her mom was waiting at the window. He got a feel and a kiss. Same thing that Lisa said."

"Poor thing. He had quite an erection going out the door. Three sets of tits in his face and he did not even get to suck one. I know a mother is not supposed to notice these things, but we care about our children's welfare. Oh, and about nipples, I assume he did not touch yours."

"No. There has not been any sexual activity that you are unaware of. We have not touched each other. He has not seen me touch myself. I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can. Same with dad. I am not sure why, but it just seems right. Maybe it seems too much like incest. Has Jack seen you touch?"

"No. Like you, I am not sure why, but it just seems like the right thing to do. Obviously, I do it for your father."

Nervously, Sam said "Of course. Maybe we should drop this subject."

"I guess talking about our marital intimacy might be too much. You just seem to be a girlfriend to me sometimes. Given how much we have shared I am not sure why you look nervous."

Sam was surprised by the invitation to continue. "I assume that in addition to coitus, you guys do mutual masturbation. Especially with your interest in watching."

"Like mother, like daughter." Her mom just clicked. "You like to watch. I have not thought about that part. Do you want to watch our mutual masturbation?"

"I had not thought about it until you mentioned your bedroom activities. Now that you mention it, it would be exciting. I have seen you get off. Dad jerked off using me as a model the other night. The problem is that it can disrupt your intimacy. I do not want to interfere."

"I'll have to ask your father, but seeing how he responded to Friday afternoon, I think he will want to do it without delay.

"Timing will be important. He will expect you to join us, but if you do not join in, it will be okay. I do not want Jack to watch me, so he cannot be in the house. That makes it feel like we are sneaking."

"Mom, you are right. As much as the idea is enticing, we should probably drop this idea. I am okay if you are."

"Sure. I like the idea of you watching us, but I do not want us sneaking. It runs against the masturbation rule. I have to admit, though, our discussion got me hot. How about you?"

Becky went to the sofa, spread her legs and started in with vigor. Sam sat on the loveseat and rubbed leisurely. She had just had an orgasm and was taking time to let this one build. Her mom finished noisily. She went to the loveseat, lifted Sam's legs and put her own legs under them. Sam did not miss a beat. Her mom placed her left hand over her daughter's. Sam gave a smile of pleasure. Becky then used her right hand on Sam's left tit and rubbed her nipple. She switched to the right tit and continued to slowly switch back and forth. Sam came gently, a satisfied smile settling on her face.

Even though Sam had moved her hands to rest on the sofa, her mother's hand stayed, cupping Sam's mound. It felt comforting.

Sam said "Thanks, mom, that really helped. I have decided that tit play is not incest." Causing her mother to smile.

Becky inquired "That was a nice orgasm. You took time to make love to yourself. You must have gotten off earlier."

"I did."

"With Lisa? You do not need to break any confidences, but you know they are safe with me."

Becky then put her hands under Sam's legs, between her own, and started rubbing. Again, vigorously. Orgasm in just a couple of minutes.

Her mom apologized. "Sorry about that. An image of you and Lisa getting off here on this furniture was just too much to handle."

Sam said, "Well, it seemed to be a good fantasy. You got off fast. My turn. I would like to use you and her mom, but I do not know what her mom looks like. I will just have to my imagine that she looks like Lisa."

Sam dropped her hands down and also got off an anxious orgasm.

Becky realized that Sam was thinking of watching Lisa and Becky getting off together. That was a fantasy Becky could use later.

Sam said, "Her mom wants to meet the family. How about you invite her over for coffee? Maybe you can feel her out on naturism. Or maybe just feel her up?" Both laughed at the lame humor. But both knew it was not just a joke.

Becky Meets Lisa's Mom

The date was set for two days away. The daughters would be at school and then meet up at the mall. Jack would hang with his buds.

Sally, Lisa's mom, arrived right on time. Becky was dressed in a shirt, pants, and a full complement of underwear. Sally was dressed similarly, but no bra.

As usual, Becky served wine. The mothers spent quite a bit of time on small talk, family vacation plans, and so on. Becky mentioned the rental house in San Diego, but not naturism.

Sally seemed to have some reticence on some topic. Becky tried to create a relaxed mood, but something was stuck.

Becky tried some humor. "OK. I expected a bra."

Sally said "It is kind of a joke. Lisa told me of the bra prank the three of you pulled on the men. I was shocked at first, but realized it was probably quite funny. After hearing of that prank, and the fact there are no men around today, that you would not be wearing one."

"I am being cautious. I did not want to have a negative first impression. You have a great daughter and Jack really likes her. It seems the girls have also hit it off. I am hoping we can have a great friendship, also. I was afraid that maybe not wearing a bra might get in the way of that. I had forgotten about the bra prank. It was pretty funny.

"Do you mind if I take this off?" Becky took off her shirt. She took her time taking off the bra. She took extra time to put the shirt on and buttoning it. She left a couple of extra buttons unfastened. She was relieved that Sally was not embarrassed and did not look away. "Much better, thanks."

"Speaking of bare breasts, Lisa said you guys are naturists. Is that like looking out for animals or something?"

"Well, no. Those are naturalists. Some people call naturism 'nudism.' That is not quite right, either, but close. Naturists often go without clothes. The idea is to get closer to a natural state and eliminate the artifices that divide us. If you are naked, you are not judged by the clothes you wear. You eliminate the inherent sexuality of beach wear. Of course, you might worry about being judged by your body, but that is another tenet. Naturists do not fat shame, skinny shame, nor judge on the size of your breasts, or penis, or other physical attributes. It may sound idealistic, but it actually works in practice."

"Does being naked invite open sexuality?"

"It could, but naturism shuns all public displays of sexuality. No sexual touching."

"Men get erections."

"Of course. While sexual acts are not tolerated when strangers are around, men still get spontaneous erections. Especially young ones. Men lie on their front, cover with a towel, or at least sit in a way that others are not likely to see it. Eventually a man will not get them very often, if at all, around strangers. This is the same with men who wear swimsuits. They get erect, too, but they do not cover up, so sexuality on clothed beaches is often less well controlled.

"The freedom from adjusting swimsuits, judging clothing fashion or style all contribute to a feeling of well-being.

"Naturism is certainly not for everyone. However, several studies have shown that most people will choose a naturist vacation if they could keep their friends from finding out.

"That is what kept us away from practicing naturism for so long. We were worried that the kids would say something to their friends and that some folks would think of us as perverts being naked in front of children.

"Naturism is actually new to the household. While Tom and I are usually naked when the kids are not around, we wore clothes around them. We just started household naturism about a week ago. It seems to be going well, but it is just experimental right now. I was a bit concerned about Sam telling Lisa. I guess you do not think we are perverted," pause, "or you do and you like perverts." She joked.

Chuckling, "No, I do not think of you as perverts. I doubt Jack would be this good for Lisa if you were. I will keep it under wraps. My husband has not heard, yet, so we will keep mum.

"Lisa is an adult so she can make up her own mind."

Becky said "Thanks for that. We had the same thought. The kids may decide to stop. If anyone in the family does not want others to be naked, we will all wear clothes. That is our first rule. We do not practice when guests are around. We stayed clothed around Lisa."

Sally said "I think that resolves my most significant concerns. Lisa said she was naked with Sam. That it was just the two of them."

Becky said "That was between the girls. It just seems to be innocent curiosity that all girls go through."

Sally said "I guess you are right. You have clearly thought through this. It seems reasonable. I will need to try it sometime."

Becky said "That would be great. I suggest we start simple. If you want, we can do it as just the two of us. If you want more people, I can call a girlfriend over. If we want to keep it between the families, maybe include the girls?

"If it goes well, maybe add our husbands and maybe kick out the girls. Lots of ways forward."

"Your San Diego vacation. Is it naturist?"

"Yes. We wanted to invite Lisa, but it did not seem right if you did not know. We really want you to approve of your daughter being around us. We will not interfere with your family values. But, if you decide it sounds like something you would like, we have enough room for your family."