Chapter 03: My Own Personal Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reminded Celia, "You do remember that I am married, and step-dad to your friend Luna, right?"

Celia nodded and chewed her lip a little.

I could see the gears and wheels spinning in her head, plans and girl-plots forming.

I coaxed, "What is it, little one? What are you thinking?"

Celia smiled evilly and teased, "So, Mister Alex, let's pretend that you like being inside my little nineteen, almost twenty-year-old pussy. Would you like to have me?" That raised my brow, and she immediately followed up with, "For good, I mean?"

Gobsmacked, I asked, "Why do you want that, Lucile?"

It all came out in a rush, "Because I want babies and a family with you, Alex! I want our own family! Us, together. Please! I've wanted it for so long! Like for ever! Years and years I've wanted you, all to myself!"

I kissed her gently and stroked her hair lovingly, asking, "I've got kids, Celia. Don't you want someone younger? Closer to your age?"

She immediately and fiercely shook her head 'No'.

I protested, "Celia, I am married to your friend Luna's Mama. I'm in enough trouble as it is!"

The little shit giggled in my face, and threatened, "You just wait until I start to show with our first of many babies!"

I grunted, realizing she was baby-trapping me.

She scoffed, "Oh! Don't look at me like that!"

I demanded, "And your extra slippery pussy, I bet you were two weeks into your period and ovulating, when you first came over."

She bit her lip, so cutely, mischief playing in her eyes.

My hand closed around Celia's throat, pinching the blood in her arteries, deliberately not damaging her esophagus.

Her eyes rolled back as she moaned and submissively exposed her throat to me. Her little pussy fluttered submissively around my cock, shaking out an involuntary orgasm.

I stated, and then demanded, "You fucking counted your days to ovulation before your visit. You fucking knew you were working on baby-trapping me, Didn't you, you little whore?"

Nodding the affirmative, Celia rasped, "I did. I'm your whore, Alex, only yours!" Biting her lip, she challenged, "It's exciting, isn't it?"

I next demanded, "And your line about no one cumming in your pussy before. Was that bullshit too?"

Tears flowed now, from both pain and pressure. Celia moaned submissively, stroking my hips with her hands going clumsy. She violently shook her head negatively, tossing her hair. She rasped, "Condoms with boys. From before we moved 'n I met you! I stopped with boys when we met! I swear!" Her hands pressed to my face, as Celia's pussy trembled around my dick in a submissive asphyxiation orgasm, "Yours is the only sperm to ever enter my body!" The little tease promised in a sexy murmur, enjoying my dominating hand on her throat, "I've only played with one really nice girl to take the edge off occasionally since I quit boys."

I immediately released, conflicted seriously about my anger and abuse of my little Celia.

When the fuck did I start calling her, 'my Celia'?

I kissed her neck again, soothingly, and apologized, "Sorry about that, Celia. I shouldn't have done that."

Nervously, she accepted, "It's alright. I deserved it for manipulating you, and hurting everyone in our families." She bit her lip and was thinking again, still staring up into my eyes, and offered two nuggets, "Worth it though. Risking everything for a family with you, Alex, is way worth it!" She griped, "Besides, you're way too good for Ramona. I don't like how she behaves and treats you."

Her implied, 'Alex, you can do better with me', was as obvious as it could come.

I considered her a little more, now gently stroking her hair, soothingly. I could not help but wonder what it was that she knew, or thought she knew, that she was keeping from me.

She interrupted my rambling thoughts, and added, "And Alex, can you please do that choky thing again with me later?" She chewed her lip nervously again, and appended, "It turned me on. I kinda liked it when you did it." She babbled with renewed nervous energy, "I came extra with your dick in my pussy and your hand on my throat."

Her eyes were unsure but determined and rabidly interested.

Sighing and shaking my head, I asked, "What am I going to do with you, Celia?"

The little shit, actually challenged me and asked, "Do you need me to lay it out for you again, Alex? Or should I demonstrate for you?"

Frustrated, I snapped, "I'm gonna spank you if you don't knock that shit off!"

She literally had me by the balls, and I realized that when she re-engaged her legs and arms around me, and re-challenged, "Oh yeah! That means you need to take your dick out of my little pussy. Are you sure you want to lose that opportunity?"

She relaxed and pulled my weight with her as she settled back into the leather back bench seat.

I melted with her, and confessed, "Not really. I like being in your pussy, Celia." I added, "Even if you're going to be the death of me." Shaking my head, I reminded both of us, "For fucks sake, Celia! I'm married to your best friend's mother!"

Celia gently kissed me and calmly offered, "We'll need to work together a little on this. You just do everything I say, and I'll take care of that cheating bitch for you. She's super predictable, because she's lazy and arrogant with her safe position. Ramona's figuring she can't do wrong, just like my own Mama.

"Okay, Alex."

That made me sit up straight, recoiling, but remaining silent.

Celia vented her girl frustration, and yanked me back down, apparently enjoying my comforting weight on top of her petite form. She asked, "Babe, do you trust me?"

Jaded, and pissed off that I have been played by a nineteen-year-old girl, I sniped, "Do I have a choice?"

That made the little minx giggle happily. She challenged, asking the super dangerous girl-question, "Do you want one?"

She was consistently pushing bounds with me, teasing, and forcing me to react to her games and barbs. She was not being vicious or ugly, just seeing what she could get away with.

We were not quite to the point of full on shit-testing yet, but she was dancing next to the line.

I had to get a little more firm with Celia or she was going to walk all over me.

Gripping her hair with both hands from behind her shoulders and neck, I pulled gently, exposing her neck so I could kiss her exposed flesh. I asked her, "Celia, why do you keep thinking Ramona is not good enough for me? And why do you say she is cheating?"

After pleasantly cooing under my gentle neck kisses for a little too long, Celia finally answered, "I don't. Not for sure. Just," she hesitated, and then offered, "It's just how she's acting. Just a little too distant and distracted. But with things she's not sharing with you."

That matched what I was seeing which was distressing to say the least.

Unaware of my thoughts Celia added, "Things that Luna says. Nothing specific, just little things that seem, I don't know, out of order I guess. Stupid things like how their plans form, and who leads conversations where, are just odd."

I had to physically shake myself out of those deep and dark thoughts.

I gently kissed Celia on the lips, and finally slowly withdrew from her welcoming pussy, leaving my pearly offering deep in her warm pink fertility.

My little tan beauty reluctantly released me and I quietly reminded her, "We need to get dressed and go back home, before it's too late."

She agreed, and then dared me, latching on with her arms suddenly lunged forward, slung arms over my shoulder, as her oozing pussy slid up my leg, "Alex, I bet you can't take the scent of my pussy to bed with Ramona and keep me on you all night until tomorrow morning."

I asked, calling her bluff, "Marking your territory already?"

That made her giggle musically.

Celia propositioned me, "Luna and Ramona are supposed to go to the gym tomorrow again. I bet I can clean off your big dick with my pussy again tomorrow morning, and nobody but us will be the wiser!"

She was right about the gym. And the prospect of cumming in Celia to start my day again was appealing!

Celia was always a smart, charming, and loving young woman, in all the years we had known each other, even with her showing her aggressive side now. She was a young woman willing to fight for my attention. That meant that she valued me enough to risk other relationships in her life to be with me.

Ramona stopped fighting for me more than three years ago. Having me around was just debris in 'her' house. Nevermind the flip-flop on us having kids, and then Ramona's adamant refusal to even reconsider after her post-matrimonial change of opinion.

I really did like the idea of upgrading to Celia, a woman actually interested in a family with me.

I told Celia, "Deal." Then I slapped her ass and ordered, "Put your clothes on, little girl. I need to take you home."

Playfully, Celia murmured as she reached for her panties on the floorboards, and started to dismount, "Yes, Daddy!"

12