Chapter 1

Story Info
Lee discovers Sima's secret needs.
5k words
4.36
2.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

Sima's shameful needs are discovered by Lee.

Sima clutched the sheets and twisted them between her fingers. Lee's fat cock was filling her mouth deliciously. Gurgling guttural snarffling noises mixed with his grunts each time his dickhead collided with the back of her mouth, his dick bending, pushing through, deep into her throat. She was really fucking wet. She'd come out of a dreamy half sleep being rolled onto her back and his half hard cock pressed to her lips. She'd opened her mouth to receive him; inhaled the mingled scents of her own cunt and his spent cum from earlier in the evening. Being taken this way made her feel nasty, used, positioned to receive him, like fuck-meat. It turned her on, feeling his lizard getting thick and hard as she sucked on it. Her arms were tucked tight under the rolled sheets, and Lee's knees had the sheets pinned down even tighter. Mumified. All she was able to do was try to take his cock however deep he wanted to put it into her mouth.

"Ah, that's a good slut. Not like last night. Had to fight your for it last night, didn't I?" Sima felt herself flush a bit at the memory of the previous evening. They'd come home from the bar kinda late and she'd really been trying to telegraph a lack of excitement about fucking. Which was a first for them. She and Lee had only been together for a few months, so, lots of fucking. He was good. Twenty-five. Well-muscled. 6'3". Good control and lots of drive. Enough to match her own, which was saying something. She'd been having multiple orgasms since the day she turned 18 and at 21 now, she liked cumming a lot. Yeah. He'd been surprised when she'd broken his kiss just in the doorway, stifling a yawn. She dropped her purse at the dining table, kicked off her shoes, shimmied out of her tube blouse and skirt and had shown every intention of taking a shower and simply going to sleep. Yeah, she'd tried to put him off but that hadn't gone so well. At first anyway, or at least with respect to keeping him from fucking her.

"Hey Sima. Get your ass back over here. Nighty-night isn't gonna cut it. I've been hard all night long. We stayed later than I wanted cause you were having fun and so now ... "

"I don't wanna" she'd whined. In truth, she wanted to but it was almost certain to become awkward. Her face flushed at the deception. His face went kinda dark and twisty. She didn't really remember so much how he'd looked; it had been more like feeling a powerful wave of energy flow out of him. It had felt ... "determined" she supposed was the best description. He was not going to be put off and his look made it clear to her that resisting wouldn't be advisable. Still she cringed at the prospect of opening her pussy to him. But in the end, her concerns hadn't mattered.

Without uttering another word he'd simply walked over to her, put his large hand around her throat and squeezing gently, back-stepped her into the living room and beside the couch. Although Sima had gripped his wrist with both her hands, she'd become a bit disoriented. His grip had immediately started restricting blood flow to her head and being maneuvered blind and backward; the combination had made her head start spinning.

"Turn around you fucking cock tease and bend your ass over the arm of the couch." His words had snapped her back into focus and sent a thrill down to her nipples and cunt. She couldn't tell if he'd said it lightheartedly or pointedly but cutting through the booziness she managed to look at him carefully. No, she thought. There was something implacable and decidedly serious about his instruction. Despite a slightly jocular delivery, his intent was deadly serious. He was going to fuck her, right there and right then. There was not an iota of hesitation in his bearing, nothing to suggest any doubt on his part that she would and rightfully should service him.

She felt small under his gaze and guilty at having tried to put him off. She'd meekly acquiesced to his instruction, hoping his laser like intent of putting his cock into her cunt would blind him to the obvious. Besides, his ... command of her, a quality he'd not really shown so far in their sex life, was making her outrageously horny. Something about realizing his intent; knowing his dick was going into her cunt regardless of any protest she might mount. He would rape her; was going to rape her then and there. Except it was clear to her that he wouldn't view it as rape. Their entire relationship to this point, during every exchange; she'd made clear that he could expect sex from her any time he wished it. And he'd made clear he expected precisely that service from her. But for her secret, she would already have been on her knees hungrily sucking his cock. But this was the first time he'd shown that he would demand her submission and despite her trepidations, now she wanted him in her more than ever. She wanted him to slake his lust on her; craved the experience he was promising, that she become his fuck doll and be used to slake the sexual tension she'd been feeling off him all night long.

She made a show of slowing lowering her chest toward the arm of the couch, carefully draping her full milk white breasts over the side so as not to have them smashed flat. She laid her arms out in front, pushed her fingers into the crack of the middle seat cushion and gripped its edge for purchase. She stretched her toes to the ground and arched her back, pushing her cunt into the air and split her legs widely to give him access to her sodden cunt.

She felt the flat of Lee's hand press against her waist, pressing her belly firmly against the arm cushion. Then he leaned forward putting his mouth close to her ear, his warm breath causing the hairs on the nape of her neck to stir and tingle. Then he began lightly biting her neck and shoulders, licking the arc of her neck and nibbling her ear lobe. His other hand grazed downward lightly from her waist, nails raking lightly over the soft mound of flesh at her tail bone, down into the cleft of the ass cheeks. He ran his fingertips delicately over her anus; pressed lightly into the winkled brown bud making her gasp lightly. She waggled her ass lightly, encouraging the penetration. He teased the sensitive bud, tweased it open with thumb and forefinger. But then he continued his descent, trailing his finger nails one after another across the 'taint, to the leading lip of her fuck hole. Here he paused, feeling the slime of her leaking cunt, fingers dipping gently into the firm but spreading lips that guarded her fuck hole. She could feel him pulling gossamer threads of her viscous juice away from the lips, testimony to her excitement. She was fully wetted, ready for penetration. If only she could hide just exactly why she was so sticky.

"No Sima, putting me off is not something you will ever try again. Is that clear?" Sima rocked forward. The crack of a solid slap arrived at her ears a split second before the sting of the blow arrived at her brains.

"What the fuck!" Sima spluttered, her face pushed deep into the seat cushion. She tried to raise up, but Lee's hand pressed firmly onto the slim waist pinning her to the couch. He delivered another firm blow to the round curve of her reddening ass cheeks.

"OUCH MOTHER FUCKER! THAT HURT!"

Calmly Lee replied, "it was supposed to. And this one too." Wham. Another blow landed right on top of the spot he'd laid the first two. And more rained down in a constant measured pace. Not too fast, but not slow. Constant, strong, painful slaps landed one after another without respite. Slow enough for her to feel the full bite of each blow, to take a breath, but fast enough that a constant level of pain was flooding her brain throughout the ordeal.

"Sima, did you think I didn't know you fucked that guy in the Men's room." Wham. "No? Well I knew you were a slut, but that takes some balls." Whammm ! "Lucky for you, I like sluts. And I know one when I fuck it. But what you did tonight!? That was some serious disrespect bitch." Wham. He landed an especially vicious blow as punctuation. Sima was in shock that Lee had known all along about her tryst in the bathroom at the club. But even more shocking to her was this spanking ... and that ... Christ! It almost felt like she was being spanked by her father, every time he caught her having sex; caught her having had sex, his fingers probing her pussy for signs of arousal when she got home from dates, feeling for semen in her cunt.

This felt like those times: guilt and the inevitability of being punished for having enjoyed sex.

Her father had caught her one of the first times she'd ever had sex. She'd stayed a virgin through high school but when she started at the junior college she finally gave in. Daddy had come home unexpectedly and caught her having sex with a classmate. He'd thrown the boy out on his ass, his pants around his ankles. Then he'd spanked her naked ass till his hand got too sore to keep hitting her. She'd been unable to sit comfortably for three days. It had been utterly humiliating, but even though she was technically an adult, she didn't have the confidence to make him stop. But his punishments didn't stop her from having sex either.

Sometimes she got away with it, but most often he'd catch her out. Some sixth sense told him when she was guilty. And he'd whale on her whenever and wherever he was when he checked. In the living room, the kitchen, the hallway. He'd look at her that way, thrust his hand into her crotch searching for semen to confirm his suspicion, which was almost always correct. Then he'd rip her pants off, or pull up her skirt, bunch her panties and viciously spank her over his knee, calling her a filthy slut. It always hurt for days. Eventually, it just became a part of the whole process of having sex for Sima: have sex, get a painful spanking. She began wondering just what her father got out of the obviously ineffective disciplinary technique. He'd never gone further than the spankings. She actually believed he believed it was all for her own benefit; a parental obligation that he didn't enjoy but felt somehow to be his responsibility as a parent. Before long, he'd stopped, probably because of her mother; she'd heard them argue about it. All Sima knew was she and her mom went to the gynecologist's and she got an IUD and afterward her father never accosted her again, or made any more comments about her being a slut. But he'd turned cold after that and it made her sad. But she kept having sex. Lots of it.

Some kind of Electra complex? Living down to Daddy's expectations? Or maybe she was just making up for lost time but Sima very quickly validated her father's accusations. She became a profoundly promiscuous slut. She had no interest in having boyfriends. What she soon came to realize was that she liked having spontaneous sex with a lot of different men. She started out fucking classmates, teachers, coworkers but quickly eschewed these relatively intimate relationships and their inevitable gravitation to entanglement. Sex with strangers was what really rocked her world. She began to seduce men in coffee houses, at grocery stores, at the beach, or walking in parks or woodland trails. She quickly found that a brief bold flirtation followed by frank appeals for sex worked nearly every time. She eventually weaned herself away from the more normal, more intimate hookups she'd relied on with acquaintances. She became addicted to the intensity of propositioning strangers. Every seduction engulfed her with near crippling shame and embarrassment but also the rush she felt vanquishing her gut twisting fear of rejection. To her, this juice was more than a fair trade for the security and tepid warmth of her previous 'friends with benefits' hookups.

Soon she was regularly getting fingered off in cars and giving head. She found prey at the beach where she wore scandalously tiny thong string bikinis and fucked under blankets surrounded by beachgoers, her suit bottoms pulled aside, or simply out bobbing past the surf line, legs wrapped round her partner, riding cock while they embraced. Out on trails, she loved getting naked and being bedded in tall grass and thickets just off the trails, or pressed against thick tree trunks. It was in the woods that she had her first threesome. Barely days later she seduced one man, and not more than ten minutes later she bagged another. But she found it especially intense being taken in alleys and bathrooms with her legs spread, face pressed to a wall and taking cock from behind. Something about the dirtiness of these places, the casual contempt of the men who took her in such places; that kind of sex tweaked something dark and twisty in her belly especially hard.

The seduction always made her wet, starting with the moment when she felt the itch and knew she was on the hunt. By the time she finally took cock in her cunt, it was always ridiculously, wet, plush and receptive. She always came easily and often climaxed simply from giving head. She quit wearing anything but short skirts and cropped blouses; no bra and no underwear. There were occasional rejections - some polite, other's cruel - that made her burn with a mix of embarrassment and shame. Usually the men who passed just couldn't believe she wasn't a hooker. But oddly, the piercing humiliation of being turned down always made her insanely horny and sex with her next conquest was always incredibly intense. In any event, it just got too weird staying at home, feeling like an open book to her father. So she moved out of her parent's house not long after her 19th birthday.

And now, here with Lee, it felt like she was back home and her father had caught her out, had felt the cum in her pussy and now she was being spanked. Sima flushed, wondering if she would always associate being spanked with the aftermath of sex. Still laying down strokes, Lee continued berating her.

"Oh yeah, Sima, I saw you leave the dance floor, and that guy leaving a minute later. Looking around like he'd just stolen something, looking to see if anybody'd noticed. I followed him, gave him a minute to go in before I followed. And waddya know! Tthere was my girl, squatting with her legs spread. Already had his zipper down and his cock down her throat in the stall. I tell ya babe. It takes some kind a slut to put on a show like that in an open stall. You didn't even look up when I walked in.

"I'm curious slut. Did you not hear the door open or didn't you even care? Does it turn you on giving everyone a show?" Wham!

Sima made no response. She was busy trying to master the pain burgeoning all across her ass cheeks. It was a fire that seemed to just kept spreading. Her ass was going sort of numb. The sharp sting of the first blows was mutating into the familiar deep muscular throbbing. She'd quit fighting Lee after the first ten or fifteen slaps. His grip was too strong and she had no leverage. She could barely touch toes to the floor and his grip kept her from slipping to the side and off the couch. She'd tried to use her arms to push herself up but the seat cushions were too plush. For all her pushing she couldn't manage to come up against anything solid and her stomach muscles had gotten too weak to lift her up anymore. So she'd let her body go slack and it seemed to help. The pain wasn't so bad this way, she thought. Lee's question made her think back to being fucked in the stall.

She'd held up at the door waiting to make sure the guy was following. She didn't want to go into a bathroom full of guys and just wait for him to show. She'd done this before several times in other clubs, so she wasn't too worried that going in was going to create any real problem this time. But she had to be quick. Lee would wonder what had happened after too long and she'd learned that getting done in a men's room could easily turn into doing a train. By now, having done a few, she'd have been happy to pull one tonight. But it just couldn't happen. She needed to fuck this guy and get out quick. She and Lee hadn't agreed to be monogamous, but Sima was pretty sure "not monogamous" didn't really cover a quickie in the Men's Room with a stranger, while being out on a date with Lee.

Her "guy" had come down the hall undressing her with his eyes as he approached. Sima shivered. He didn't even look at her face. Just stared at her hard nipples poking through the thin tight fabric of the tube-blouse she wore without any bra. The neon pink fabric was plastered tight to her skin with sweat from dancing. He took in her tight belly, visible because the clingy fabric plastered to her bare breasts also ended a good six inches from the band of the skirt hugging her hips. Smooth white skin was visible almost to the crack of her ass. Like the blouse, the skirt was nothing more than a thin stretchy tube that rode at her hips and terminated a mere two inches below her cunt lips highlighting long strong thighs, stretched calves and bare feet bound into strappy black slave sandals with four inch heels that stretched her calves beautifully and thrust her hips out invitingly. Sima shivered at the lust pouring off the guy as he approached. Saw the bulge in his crotch and found herself licking her lips. She couldn't wait to squat down, unzip his pants and inhale his meat before taking it into her slick pussy. She was so turned on she couldn't stand it anymore. If he'd been looking at her as a piece of fuck meat, she returned the favor.

As he approached she took his hand, turned and pushed through the door, pulling him with her urgently. She noticed that there were no door on the stalls. As usual. Most of the bathrooms she'd been in didn't.

Having no door hiding her had bothered her the first time. A little. But not for long. That first time without a door in the stall she'd leaned forward over the toilet, facing that wall, back arched, legs split to either side of the toilet. The pose pushed her pussy up and out making it easy for the guy to fuck her standing up. Facing the wall she figured that at least she wouldn't have to watch herself being watched. But once he'd stuck it in her and begun thrusting, she found herself imagining what she must look like to the men she was certain were watching as she was fucked. It was perverse, but knowing she was being watched had turned her on. She'd learned that night she was a profound exhibitionist.

She'd turned her head and seen a couple guys outside the stall rubbing their cocks while her body rocked to the rhythm of his pounding cock thrusts. She'd come that instant, so hard and so fast she almost fell down; a raging, soul deep orgasm ripping through her, unlike any 'normal' ones she'd ever had before.

But plenty of times since.

Still cumming, she'd reached back and pushed the guy away from her. She looked down at his rigid cock, slick and shiny with her pussy juice slathered all over the shaft. A scrim of white frothy cunt juice clung to his matted pubic hair. Legs weak, she sank into a squat, careless of her thighs split obscenely wide and took his cock down to the root. Her cream dripped from her gaping cunt in long thin streamers, adding to the growing puddle on the white floor tiles. She devoured his meat hungrily.

His pants hung in a wad around his knees. She reached both arms around his slim hips and gripped his ass cheeks, kneading them, fingers wrapped around the taut glutes, spreading his anus. She pulled him toward her, using the mass of his rocking pelvis to force his cock deep down her throat again and again in a steady rhythm. She loved taking cock deep, having long ago mastered her gag reflex. Now she needed no assistance rooting one. He was getting close and began thrusting of his own accord, unable to control the primal urge to sink his dick into her mouth just as hard as he had been shoving before into the wet warmth of her pussy. She took him in to the root, her nose pressing flat against his pubic bone.

12