Chapter 15 - Bachelorette Pt. 02

Story Info
Callie explores April's unrealized sub side.
3.8k words
4.71
5.4k
6
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom in the suite was palatial. It was bigger than my bedroom at my apartment. And the wall on one side was entirely glass. There were shades you could close, but when I walked in, they were open, giving me a spectacular view of the city. I smiled a bit. I had already been naked against the window in my bedroom and on the patio. No use in hiding now.

I left the shades open and walked into the shower. The warm water felt great, and I enjoyed a long, hot shower, letting anyone who might be looking see me.

30 minutes later I was out of the shower and back in my room getting dressed when I heard the door open and Marie call out "April? You here?"

I finished pulling my t-shirt on and hurried out, giving her a hug as she shrieked in happiness to see me. "April! Thank you for coming. It's been too long!"

I grinned and lied "I wouldn't miss it for the world. How have you been?"

We caught up for a while and then I helped her carry her luggage into the biggest bedroom. A few minutes later Amber and Angie, the other two bridesmaids, arrived as well. Amber was the maid of honor and rivaled Marie in her wildness and sluttiness in high school. She was fairly tall, had boobs a bit bigger than mine and was a bit heavier and curvier than me. Angie was more like me, a bit more studious and less wild. She was the shortest of four of us and had cute, small breasts.

After the requisite rounds of hugs and them all getting settled Marie called us all together and announced that we would start by going downstairs to the casino for dinner and to try our luck at the games. She gave us all $300 of chips. Angie and I tried to protest, but Marie insisted, saying only that her mom had already paid for everything.

We had an amazing dinner at the casino's best restaurant. Champaign and wine flowed freely, and Marie and Amber were smashed by the end of dinner. Angie and I were a bit more moderate in our consumption, but even the two of us were pretty tipsy.

We made our way into the casino and spent a couple of hours better. At one point Angie was up $500 on roulette but lost most of it on blackjack. Marie and Amber quickly lost all of their chips but didn't care. They made their way into the dance club at the casino, got a table and started drinking again.

Angie and I spent a bit more time gambling, both of us coming out slightly ahead.

As we found each other behind the blackjack tables I asked "Shall we stop now before we lose it all?"

Angie nodded, replying "I'm glad you're here. I'm a bit worried about what Marie has planned. She can be a bit of a loose cannon."

I chuckled, nodding as we walked into the club area and saw Amber pouring expensive champagne into Marie's mouth directly from the bottle. Much of it missed and ran down her front, making her white shirt translucent. "I'm glad to have you here too!"

We made our way over, shaking our heads. Marie and Amber were there with a few random guys we didn't know. Hot guys. They were all extremely drunk and having a great time.

"There you two are. Now the party can start!" gushed Marie. With that she stood up, grabbed our hands, and dragged us all out onto the dance floor. The three guys followed us, grinning at each other.

The music was loud EDM. The DJ was very good, and we were soon all bouncing and gyrating to the music. The guys wasted no time in getting behind us and grinding against our asses as we danced. Marie bent forward and ground her ass back onto one of the guys. Amber yelled out "Yeah Marie, go girl" attracting even more attention. Soon there was a throng of people around us dancing, mostly guys. More alcohol flowed, and we were all quite drunk at that point.

One guy sidled up behind me and slipped his hands around me, holding my waist. I felt him grinding against my ass. I looked over at Marie and saw her dancing with two guys. One was grinding against her from behind the other in front. Her hands were above her head swaying with them. The guy in front reached up and grabbed her breast groping her. She didn't protest, didn't move. If anything, she pushed her chest forward into the hands.

The guy behind me was watching as well, and I felt one of his hands slide up to my breast, cupping it. I squirmed a bit, not sure what do to. I gasp slightly as his other hand pushed my dress up, exposing the bottom half of my ass. His hand on my breast squeezed more, and his other hand grabbed my ass, squeezing it too. I looked over at Marie and was shocked to see that her shirt was hanging open, her lacy bra exposed. Three guys were now gyrating around her. Amber was right there too, grinding her ass into the crotch of a guy behind her.

I looked around for Angie and saw her sitting at our table, grinning, watching the action with a glass of wine in her hand.

I pulled myself away from the guy and moved over the table, flopping down next to Angie. I groaned "I'm so wasted."

Angie giggled. "Me too. I don't think I could even walk."

We sat there, drinking, watching the other two dance, reminiscing about Marie.

Angie chuckled "Do you remember that time she fucked her boyfriend in the girl's locker-room during a basketball game? I can't believe she didn't get caught."

I nodded, adding "Or that time she gave old Mr. Tiblets, the English teacher, a blowjob after school to make up for a bad test."

Angie spit out her wine in shock. "She did what??"

I chuckled "You didn't know about that?"

Angie rolled her eyes "No, but it doesn't surprise me. Can you believe that she's getting married. The first one of us. I always thought it would be you."

I rolled my eyes. "Me? Why?"

Angie slipped her arm around me and hugged me. "Well one of us two at least. Because we're the sensible, smart ones, not the wild ones."

We looked out at Marie and Amber, both only partially dressed now, guys pressed around them, dancing, feeling them up when they could.

I smiled and asked "Do you have a boyfriend now?"

Angie shook her head. "No. Remember John? I found out he cheated on me. I haven't really dated since. You?"

I gave her a sad look. "Oh Angie, I'm so sorry. Some guys are jerks! But yeah, I have a boyfriend now. His name is Matt, and he's really awesome. I think he might be the one."

Angie gave me a big hug "That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you!"

Just then the music died out and the DJ announced that it was closing time. I checked my watch and saw that it was already midnight.

Marie and Amber came over to the table and we stumbled our way back up to our suite. I had to practically carry Angie as she was really drunk even though she had much less to drink than the other two. My head was spinning, but I was clearly the least drunk of all of us.

When we arrived Callie was waiting for us at the door and held the door open for us, saying "Welcome back. It looks like you had fun."

I rolled my eyes at her as I helped the others in, and Callie responded by winking at me.

Once we were inside Marie blurted out "Let's go in the hot tub."

We all proceeded to our rooms and changed into our suits. As we started to pile into the tub Callie brought out a drink cart and offered us more drinks. I declined, as did Angie, but the other two started drinking again. It didn't take long for Marie to pull her top off and toss it aside. Amber's quickly followed. I hesitate briefly and then pulled my off as well. Marie and Amber both stared in shock, Amber commenting "Shit April, I never imagined you'd go topless!"

I chuckled, stood up in the hot tub, pulled my bottoms off and set those aside as well. I did a playful little spin showing them that I was fully nude and then sat down again. Marie cried out "Well damn. Me too!" and pulled her bottoms off, tossing the aside.

Eventually Angie joined us nude as well. Callie kept Marie and Amber supplied with wine, and I noticed her watching me closely. She seemed to be admiring my nakedness.

When it got to be 1am I excused myself, saying I needed to get some sleep. Angie also got up and followed me inside after we collected our swimsuits. I could hear Marie and Amber's drunken exuberance as I closed my door and dried my naked body off with a towel.

A few minutes later I was settling into bed when I heard a soft knock at my door. Figuring it was Angie I called out "Come in."

The door slowly opened and Callie's head peaked in. As I gave her a startled look, she asked "Can I come in?" I nodded my head yes slightly, not sure what was going on.

She smiled at me and explained "I wanted to let you know that I cut the two of them off. They've had too much to drink already. I think they went back to their bedrooms. I also wanted to see if there was anything you needed."

I blushed a bit thinking back to earlier in the day, and I noticed that she had shut the door to my room behind her.

She gave me a knowing smile and stared at me for a moment as I sat there in bed, the sheet pulled up around me. She softly commanded "Lower the sheet."

I blinked, absorbing what she said. Then I did it. My hands lower the sheet to my lap, exposing my naked breasts. My cheeks flushed, and I trembled slightly as she stood there looking at me.

She finally asked softly "You enjoyed what I did earlier, didn't you?"

I nodded my head lightly yes.

She smiled slightly as she asked "And you want more don't you?"

I bit my lip, my cheeks crimson, pausing for a few seconds before very slightly nodding my head yes.

She continued to smile at me, commanding softly "Stand up. Let me get a good look at you."

I continued to bite my lip nervously as I climbed out of bed and stood up, a bit unsteady from all of the alcohol.

Saying nothing she stood behind me and placed two fingers lightly on my back. They lightly slid down my back and over my butt. She moved slowly around my right side, trailing her fingers over my hip. I felt a shiver run down my spine as she whispered into my ear "Keep your hands at your sides."

Her fingers traced up over the side of my breast, around the top of the breast and slowly circled the nipple, not quite touching it. I moan deeply, biting my lip.

Her fingers very lightly circled my nipple, barely touching it. She whispered into my ear "You have to be quiet, or your friends will hear you."

I nodded a bit and then groaned softly as her fingers traced a light line down my stomach and lightly caressed just above my mound. She looked deep into my eyes staring into them as she commanded softly "Legs apart, hands behind your head."

I gasped, my eyes opening wide in surprise. I hesitated.

She slapped the outside of my left breast lightly with her free hand and hissed "Now!"

I yelped in surprise at the slap. No one had slapped me lack before. I quickly shift, parting my legs and putting my hands behind my head, trembling.

A bit of a smirk spread on her lips as she stared into my eyes. She whispered "You listen well."

Her gaze never left mine as she pushed her fingers between my legs and ran them lightly over my mound. As she slowly explored me, caressing me she whispered "You're so sexy April. Much sexier than your friends. And I could tell from the moment I saw you in the hot tub that you needed to explore your submissive side. It's very rare that I play with guests at the hotel, but you were irresistible. And now I'm off the clock"

I groaned deeply, trembling even more at her touch, at her words.

She put a finger on my lips, silencing me, saying "Shhhhh. You need to be quiet so your friends don't here, or I'm going to have to gag you."

I gasped loudly and looked at her in shock.

She smirked a bit and whispered "You like that idea, don't you?"

I whimpered, trembling, saying nothing.

She withdraw her fingers from between my legs and commanded softly "Don't move."

She stepped back from me and stared into my eyes as she pulled her hotel uniform shirt over her head, revealing a sexy sheer black bra. Her shoes, socks, and pants followed quickly, leaving her in just her underwear. She looked amazing. She was a bit taller than me and had slightly larger, fuller breasts. Her hips were wider than mine, but she was fit and athletic. She looked strong and powerful.

She smirked a me as she saw me taking her in. She said again "Don't move" and then disappeared around behind me. I started to turn my head only to hear a harsh hiss of "I said don't move." I froze, trembling.

She came around in front of me holding a black strap with a red ball on it in her hand. I stared it, wondering to myself "Is that a gag?"

She must have seen the apprehension on my eyes because she stepped closer, asking softly "Trust me?"

I nodded slightly yes, not sure what I was getting myself into.

I gasped as he pushed the red ball between my lips and into my mouth. My eyes widened as she reached around my head and fastened the buckle, gagging me firmly.

She stepped back and stood still, looking at me, her gaze sliding slowly over my body. I squirmed a bit as I stood there, legs parted, hands behind my head, gagged.

She finally looked back into my eyes and stated simply "You need to be fucked."

I blinked, flushing deeply. It wasn't a question. It was a statement. But what did she mean? Was she bringing a guy in? Would I let that happen? My mind was in turmoil.

She reached behind herself and unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her eyes didn't leave mine as she pushed her underwear down, dropping it to her ankles. My eyes took her in. Her breasts were definitely larger and heavier than mine. Her nipples were stiff and much bigger than mine. My gaze shift to her mound. She had a small strip of hair and puffy lips, definitely more full than mine were.

She watched me looking at her and stood there for a moment before demanding softly "On the beds on your hands and knees."

I gave her a questioning look and squirmed. What did she have in mind.

She hissed forcefully "Now!"

I quickly climbed to the middle of the bed on my hands and knees, trembling.

She went over to a bag she had brought in and pulled out what looked a like a massive black fake cock with straps attached to it. I hadn't seen a strap-on before, but I figured out what it was quickly as she stepped into it and strapped it on.

She laughed a bit when she turned to me and saw the look on my face. I must have had that deer in the headlights look. She smirked, chuckling "What? You've never seen a strap-on before?"

I shook my head no, staring at it. It was huge.

She climbed on the bed behind me and grabbed one of my hips. With the other hand she rubbed the tip of the giant fake cock against my pussy, teasing me.

I whimpered, groaning, shaking. I was scared. There was no way it would fit in. At the same time, I'm sure I was dripping wet.

She pushed just the tip against me, parting me slightly, rocking her hips slightly. Once it was just barely inside me she grabbed my other hip with her second hand, keeping a bit of pressure against me with the cock. She asked soflty "Ready?"

I whimpered, shaking my head slightly no.

She chuckled a bit and started to slowly push into me, stretching me around the cock. It was huge compared to Matt, and it was much thicker than any of my previous boyfriends.

I cried out loudly into the gag. Even with the gag, I worried my friends my hear me.

She laughed a bit and didn't let up, continuing to slowly push it in. She pulled me back by the hips, pulling me onto the cock.

I let out a long, low groan as the cock pushed in deeply, deeper than anyone had been inside me before. Finally, she stopped moving. I felt completely full, felt the cock touching places that had never been stimulated before. I groaned deeply my nostrils flaring for air.

She caressed my back, letting me get used it, holding it still inside me. I looked back between my hanging breasts and saw the large cock penetrating me, saw how thick it was, how I was stretched around it, how I was almost dripping I was so wet. I groaned deeply and felt a shiver run down my spine, almost cumming just at the sight of it.

She slid a hand up and grabbed my hair firmly. She asked "Ready to be fucked?" as she pulled my head back by my hair. I whimpered, quivering, nodding my head slightly yes. I was facing the windows and saw my reflection. She had my head pulled back, forcing me to arch my back. My breasts were hanging beneath me. As the gagged me in the reflection stared back at me I momentarily wondered who she was and how she had ended up like this.

Then Callie pulled the cock most of the way back and suddenly drove it into me hard, holding me firmly by the hair. The hard thrust made my breast bounce, and I cried out into the gag as she drove into me.

She stopped, the cock deep inside me. "You've never been fucked by a big cock like this, have you?"

I shook my head slightly no.

She responded by pulling back again and then driving it hard into me. I grunted and cried out into the gag.

She caressed my back with her free hand and asked "Does it feel good?"

I nodded my head slightly yes, and she responded by pulling back and thrusting in again. However, this time she didn't stop. She started to slowly but forcefully fuck me, driving the cock in hard with each thrust. Each time she thrust forward she pulled back hard on my hair, pulling me deeper onto the cock.

I grunted deeply, watching myself in the reflection in the window. It was so erotic, so deeply arousing to be taken like this. Yet my mind was disconnected from reality. It was like I was watching someone else get fucked even as my body began to quiver and shake, an orgasm already approaching.

She sensed that I was close and drove it into me faster, harder. I squealed into the gag, suddenly cumming hard. As she felt me starting to cum she thrust even harder into me, burying all of the large cock inside, stretching me, smashing into my cervix.

My entire body become a twitching, shaking, trembling mess as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced overtook me. I'm sure I screamed into the gag. My mind was a muddled mess, thinking of nothing by the enormity and completeness of the pleasure overtaking me.

She held me there like that, pinned on her cock, twitching and shaking, grunting deeply. Slowly I came down from the orgasm and let out a low groan, panting for air through my nose.

She ran a hand over my back, calming me, whispering "That was a good one, wasn't it?"

I could only groan, still shaking uncontrollably.

She released my hair and leaned forward, partly over my back, the cock still inside me. She whispered in my ear "You're my little slut now, aren't you?"

I whimpered, saying nothing, turning crimson.

She reached under me and fondled my left breast as she whispered again "And you're a wonderful little fuck too. I don't think I've ever seen anyone cum that hard -- or that quickly."

I groaned softly as she played with my hanging tit and whimpered at her words. I didn't move, kneeling there, pinned on her cock as she toyed with my breast.

After a few minutes she slowly slid out of me and gave my butt a playful swat. "I tired you out, didn't I?"

I nodded slightly, collapsing forward onto the bed and lying there, still shaking a bit.

She loosened the gag and took it off, giving my lips a gentle kiss, her eyes staring into mine.

I moans softly and kissed her back, only to find that she quickly pulled her lips away, denying me the longer kiss I so badly wanted. She smiled playfully at me and whispered "Now thank me."

I whispered very softly, my jaw a bit sore from the gag. "T-thank you."

She smirked "For what?"

I whispered softly again "For doing that -- for making me cum like that."

Her smirk grew as she whispered "You mean for mounting you and taking hard? For fucking you like you're my bitch?"

I gasped, my eyes opening wider. I said nothing but very slightly nodded yes.

12