Chapter 18: Jinx

Story Info
War marches on, sex education
4.6k words
4.71
1.3k
00

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is why I barely saw you these past few days. It's very pretty. What is it?" Sirix asked as Lindsay held up the shining wooden orb.

"Well, that and other reasons." Girl reasons she was not dying to discuss in the training camp. "It's a sex toy. I'll show you how it works later," she smiled mischievously as she tossed the orb to him. "Nol! Throw me a harpoon!" she shouted, raising two fingers. Nol hurled the harpoon across the clearing, Lindsay stretched to catch it, twirling it as she did.

"You're getting surprisingly good with those," Sirix said with a smirk.

"Well, I've been training for months now. I should be good."

"Not perfect, though." He pointed to her leg where a thin bead of blood formed along her calf.

"Shut up, Sirix, or I'll sleep in my own tent tonight."

"You're welcome to sleep where you please, Indsayee."

She shook her head in impotent fury. "I'm going to make you pay for that tonight."

"I look forward to settling our debt." He smiled and walked away, tossing the wooden orb up as he went.

"I warned you about him," Nol said, sidling up to Lindsay, a grin on her face.

"I know. You were right."

"Nice to see him happy, for once. Both of you. At arms!" They both lifted their harpoons and began sparring.

Lindsay hadn't even noticed, but yeah, she was happier. No, she was happy. For the first time since she'd come to this nightmare planet, she was happy. She lunged at Nol who caught her pole under the barb and twisted it, sending it flying from Lindsay's hands with a quick flick of her wrist.

"You're going to teach me that," Lindsay said as she picked up her harpoon.

"Any time." Nol went over the move with Lindsay repeatedly, until Lindsay could do it perfectly.

"Now show me how to block it," Lindsay said as they crossed harpoons again.

That evening, they sat eating roasted tiktik by the fire. Nol leaned back against the log she was supposed to be sitting on. "You know, you fit in well here. Pity you're going to leave."

"Yeah." Lindsay said, watching the fire.

It was a damp, moss-covered warzone, but, lying there, reclined against a log with a tiktik sizzling in the fire, her sister-in-arms at her side and Donil coming to join them soon, knowing that tonight she'd be held in her lover's strong blue arms, gazing into his gold-rimmed indigo eyes, feeling the smoothness of the scar on his lips as it explored her body; she felt a deep longing in her heart. How could she leave this? Them?

"You know," Nol turned to Lindsay, "You could stay."

Lindsay stared at her blackening tiktik. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes. "No. I couldn't. I have to go home."

"Why?" Nol asked. They heard twigs break and Donil appeared with an armful of fruit. "Donil wants you to stay. Don't you Donil?" she almost shouted the last sentence so the doctor could hear.

"Don't I what, Nol?"

"You want Earth Girl to stay."

Donil dropped all of her fruit and hurried to pick it up. "I told you not to tell her that!"

"Why not?" Nol asked.

"Because!" Donil scrambled after the rolling fruit. Lindsay jumped up to help her. "No really, you don't have to!" she said, even as the fruit in her arms bubbled up and slipped out again. Lindsay grabbed a jana that rolled away, and offered it to her. Donil whitened. "Thank you," she said, taking the fruit and putting it in her arms.

"Of course," Lindsay said with a smile.

And there went all the fruit again.

After another minute, they both returned to the fire carrying the significantly bruised fruit to the sound of Nol's unrestrained laughter. "Toss me a flaxa!" she called. Lindsay did and it smushed in Nol's hand.

"I'm sorry," Donil said. "I've ruined the fruit. Let me get you something to wipe that off with."

Nol only laughed harder, licking the juice from her fingers and arm. "Don't worry about it."

As they sat down, Lindsay looked Donil in her starry eyes. "Why didn't you want her to tell me?"

"Because..." Donil's cheeks whitened further as she looked to the fruit in her hands. "Because it was selfish of me to want you to stay. You have a life back on earth, I couldn't ask you to leave it."

Lindsay wrapped her arms around Donil, feeling the fruit squish between them, but she didn't care. She looked into Donil's gold flecked eyes only inches from her own. "You can be a little selfish, you know. It's ok to tell me you wish I would stay." Before she fully knew what she was doing she pulled Donil in and kissed her on the forehead.

Oh no! What had she done? No. Donil didn't know what kisses were, Bonat did that nuzzling thing. Thank God! But what the hell?! She wasn't into girls. Well... she'd never been into girls. She'd have to ask to kiss her next time, to make sure she wanted it. Next time?! So this was definitely happening, then? She had feelings for Donil?

But what about Sirix?

Maybe he'd be cool with it, she thought. Afterall, he was having sex with other women. Heck! He was having sex with Donil! Wasn't it only fair she should be allowed to as well?...If Donil was into it, of course.

Mmm... She could already picture her hands caressing those long legs.

She'd have to talk to Sirix. If he wasn't ok with her being with someone else... well, she'd choose him.

Probably.

----------------------------------

Lindsay slid the wooden orb into Sirix's goncer.

"Mmm... that feels good," he moaned, his eyes closed as he lay on the bed.

"It's about to feel a whole lot better." She pushed it up into the band.

He gasped. "Indsayee!" He gripped her arm, his clawlike nails digging into her flesh as the orb pushed through, then back again. "Oh, Indsayee!" His body shook.

She leaned over and began kissing his chest, tongue pressing in on the white spots while her hands moved the orb up and down through his goncer. She could feel his hot breath coming like a bellows. His other hand gripped her neck, pulling her up to his face. Their lips met, parted, her tongue caressed his, ending with a come-hither flick to follow it back to her mouth. He followed with vigor.

He guided her head to the side, to his ear. She kissed her way up to the little point of cartilage and began to nibble and suck. His whole body convulsed and stiffened.

She'd never heard him howl at quite that pitch before, it was positively otherworldly! Like a wolf. No. More like a dingo pack she'd seen on TV. She was pinned to his body. Not that she wanted to stop.

No, she was going to push him as far as he could stand her to go. It was easy to surrender herself to the passage of time when she felt his chest heaving beneath her, the pulse of his arms as whatever sort of orgasms he had coursed through them again and again, dozens of times in a minute. How he managed to stand it, she'd never know, but if he was going to hang on, so was she.

It was an hour before he pulled her hands from his goncer. She pushed out the wooden orb and gave his goncer a quick kiss. His whole body was covered in sweat. She rolled off of him, letting him feel the cool night air. He brushed his hand down the side of her face. "Indsayee," he murmured.

She smiled and pushed his sweat-slicked hair from his brow. "Yes?"

"If you ever do something like that to me again, I'll make you a queen."

She lay silent for a moment, weighing what she wanted to say. She had to do it now, before they got any further. She loved Sirix, she couldn't remember loving anyone like she loved him. But her feelings for Donil... she didn't know if she could resist them, or even if he'd want her to. To put it off would only leave her to torture herself needlessly like the heroine in a bad YA novel.

"Sirix, I need to talk to you about something."

He turned to face her, beads of sweat still clinging to his brow. "Of course."

"Well... more to ask you."

"It sounds important, then."

"Maybe, maybe not." She hesitated.

"Go on."

"I was wondering, since you're allowed to be with other women, am I? Well, allowed to be with other partners, that is. Not other women, specifically."

"It is my responsibility as Bona Serat Corsar, it's not about being allowed anything."

She felt stupid for phrasing it that way. Like she was somehow owed something. "I know, I'm just..."

"Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Just asking."

"If that's what you want to do. I know she cares for you, too. It would mean a lot to me to see you both happy."

Did he know? No, he couldn't! She hadn't told anyone. But why did her heart leap when he said that? That her feelings were shared? "I didn't say anyone, it was just a hypothetical question."

He smiled knowingly. "Of course it was. Now, is that all that you wanted to ask? Because, if so, I have some important business on the table I need your help with."

In less than a minute, Lindsay was lying on the table, gasping, her legs hung over Sirix's shoulders as he sat in a chair aggressively attacking her clitoris with his tongue. Her hands grasped at anything they could find as her back arched. He gripped her thighs, pulling her in tighter.

Her mind was barely hanging on as her moans turned to screams, building louder and louder until finally, one loud, long one broke through as pleasure tore through her. A minute later, another one sent her body roiling about. If not for Sirix's firm grip she might have rolled off the table. His tongue slid down to her vagina, he nibbled gently at its edge.

"Oh Sirix," she moaned. "Only two?"

"For now. I was wondering, how does sex work in your species? I know the male puts his part into your vagina, but what is the male part like?"

Lindsay blushed slightly. "Well, most of the time it's just... well, it's hard to describe. It's called a penis, and it hangs outside of the body with the balls - testicles, I guess is the technical term. And when a man gets aroused, the penis gets hard and it goes up, and it's called an erection." She demonstrated with her index finger.

"What do the testicles do?"

"They umm... they fill with sperm, which is... well, I'll get to it. The man pushes his penis into the woman's vagina..."

"Like a Bonat woman?"

"No. He's already hard when he does."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not if you're doing it right. Well, even sometimes if you are, if you want it to."

"Do you ever want it to?"

"Sometimes I like it."

"What does it feel like, the penis?" Sirix asked.

"When it's hard? Kind of like a wooden rod covered in really soft skin."

"It still sounds like it would hurt."

"Well, when a woman is aroused, her body starts doing things to make it so it won't. Like her vagina expands so he can fit and it produces... well you know how wet I get when you're licking me? That lubricates the penis so it can easily slide in and out. I guess I should explain that better."

She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger. "Let's say this is the vagina." She took her other pointer finger and held it out straight. "And this is the penis. The man slides his penis into her vagina and then thrusts it in and out with his hips until he cums which is when his penis ejaculates the sperm into the woman and it travels up into her uterus and if there's an egg there the sperm joins with it and she gets pregnant."

"I think I understand. And you like it when a man does this? It's pleasurable to you?"

"If he does it right, very."

"Do you miss it?"

"A little. But you've always been more than enough for me with what you do. I've never cum even half so much or so hard!"

Sirix walked around the room, not looking at her. She hoped she hadn't upset him. He might not have a penis, but he was always more than man enough.

He pulled out a Nobillo spear. "So, do you think this would be about the right diameter?" he asked.

A smile spread across her face. He wasn't upset, he was looking for parts! "Yes."

He snapped the spear over his knee and lashed some kiton leather onto the blunt end. "I'll fix it up later, but this will do for now, right?"

"Mmm... Sirix, that'll be perfect." She lay back on the table and spread her legs, knees bent.

"Now, just tell me what to do. I push it in, like this?"

She gasped as she felt the soft leather penetrate her followed by the thick stiffness of the rod. "Oh God! Sirix! Yes! Just like that!" She hadn't realized how much she missed the feeling. Her hips began thrusting back and forth onto it.

"And I pull it out?"

"Not all the way. And then you push it back in. Oh! Like that! Mmm... Faster! Oh god! Harder! No! No! Too hard! There, that's better. Oh Sirix! OH!" She screamed.

His fingers teased her clitoris. Her body moved beyond her control, only seeking more pleasure, her hips chasing ecstasy as they moved faster and faster. Her screams were choppy from panting. More! She needed more! Harder! Faster! She crunched up, grabbing his shoulders, her nails digging in. She bit his neck.

"More!" she screamed.

The edge of oblivion. Her arms were clasped around his neck as he moved on top of her. She could feel the eyestone, its cool roundness. Had to keep her focus on him, on what he was doing to her. She could see in the twitch of his smile his enjoyment, the love he felt for her glowing in his eyes. Her heart melted for him, for that craggy and scarred face intent on her pleasure. She came. She came harder than she ever had before.

At least until the next one shook her a minute later. And the next one. And the final one.

She lay on the table, wrapped in Sirix's strong blue arms as her body continued to shake from the aftershocks, the instrument of such ecstatic torment lying beside them. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"A little." She ran her fingers over her vagina and looked at them. "No blood, so nothing serious. Just some bruising. But we might want to wait a few days before we do that again." She kissed him. "Not that I want to wait."

"I don't want to wear you out too much." He rubbed his cheek against hers. "Only two more days until the challenge."

"You'll win," she said, supportively.

"Of course I will. And then I'll sling you over my shoulder and carry you back here and ravage you."

"You'd better. You'd better make me scream so loud he has to listen to it as he leaves."

"I'd like nothing more." He cupped her breasts in his palms, rubbing gently. "Nothing at all." His hands traveled up around her shoulders, pulling her on top of him for a long kiss.

------------------------------------

It was so bright! She shielded her eyes from the glaring orange light; heat and smoke burned her nostrils. She coughed, trying to clear the acrid smoke from her lungs. All around her there was screaming! Children shrieked. She jolted awake.

There was Sirix below her, sleeping peacefully, their lips still locked in a kiss. Her heart raced as she sat. It felt so real! She held up the eyestone, focusing on the golden strands that marbled it. What a nightmare! Or was it real? If it was real, what happened and where?

She laid her head back on the pillow, too tired to let a bad dream keep her up. Suddenly, she was flying. In her mind's eye she could see Mt. Sabor in the distance.

And smoke. Thick, black smoke only visible from the orange glow in the clearing below.

She could see Nobillo fighters flying, diving, picking up Bonat and dropping them from high above the canopy. Why was it taking her closer? She didn't want to be any closer!

A tiny blue body fell only to be caught by another Nobillo who ripped its head off with his teeth. Golden blood shined in the firelight as the toddler's body dropped. Two more Nobillo flew up and grabbed at its limbs, tearing the child apart. She wanted to turn away. She was desperate to turn away! But she couldn't. She watched the baby's hand disappear down the monster's throat. She was almost inside the camp now.

A pair of Bonat guards were trying to run with an old-looking man between them. He was short and stocky, armor unlike that she'd seen on her soldiers. He fell, the guards racing ahead a few steps before they noticed.

"Corsar!" one of them shrieked.

"Run!" he shouted. "Don't look back!"

"Indsayee." She heard faintly on the wind.

A loud shriek of a squawk rattled her eardrums. The guards ran. A dark shadow passed over the old man, then shrunk and grew as the Nobillo dived. Grasping the elder in its talons, he rose on eight wings.

"Do you have something for me?" the creature hissed. Its talons tore off the armor and the sharp teeth dug into the exposed pale blue of his flesh. The head pulled up; a large transparent sack held victoriously between its teeth. Lindsay saw the gold of an egg hanging, broken, from its jaw. It dropped the old man. She followed him down to the ground, seeing his broken body below.

"Indsayee!"

She stared at him as other bodies fell. The sound of bones cracking filled her ears. She could just make out movement on his lips. He was still alive! Oh God! How was he still alive?! Beyond him, she saw a familiar face, it was the messenger! But she was lying still now. Her body, once so strong and vibrant, now broken and lifeless.

"INDSAYEE!"

She was flying again, above her own camp now, she knew it well. In the distance, she could just make out the dark form of wings distorting the stars.

"INDSAYEE!"

Her body shook. She was staring at Sirix. It took her a moment to realize where she was.

"A patrol!" she cried. "They're coming! Sound the alarm!"

Sirix covered her ears and let out a loud cry. In moments, it echoed through the camp.

She could feel the percussion of feet against the ground all around the tent. Sirix was rifling through his things. "Corlan's dead," she said.

"Here." He tossed her a Nobillo spear. "We'll deal with that later."

"I don't know how to use a spear!"

"You'll learn. It's like a harpoon, but heavier. Get in the ditch." He slung his harpoon gun over his back and rushed for the door.

"But Sirix!" she cried.

He turned back, gripped her in his arms so tightly her breath squeezed out of her. He stroked her cheek. "They won't be coming for you this time. I want you safe. Let's not give them the chance for a victory of any kind here tonight." He kissed her hard and ran out.

"Be careful!" she shouted from the tent flap. "I love you, old man!"

He turned and grinned. Then he was gone into the blackness.

The whole camp was suddenly silent, as if abandoned. She walked quickly across the fire-pit clearing, the wet smell of boiling smoke, flames just snuffed out, filled her nose. Where was the ditch? Her night vision wasn't half as good as the Bonat. If she wasn't careful, she'd fall right into it.

It was around here somewhere. She stepped lightly, making sure to test the ground before putting her whole weight down. She heard a low whistle. Down! her mind screamed. She fell to one knee, spear sticking straight up in the air. She heard a loud, wet thunk and felt her spear become heavy. Too heavy. It wobbled and fell in front of her with a dull thud, the limbs of the impaled Nobillo soldier still twitching. All around her, the grey of giant wings descended.

A howl rose from the darkness. Suddenly, she was surrounded by blinding bright light. A swarm of Bonat soldiers, Nol's unit, rose like a wave before her. "Nice job, Earth Girl!" She heard Nol's voice call. "Catch!"

She couldn't see the harpoon, but she knew where it would be. Where it always was. She reached out her hand, felt the brush of the air, clasped down on it. She twirled it and thrust it into a Nobillo - right into its baby-eating heart! She tore the harpoon out and threw it into another, yanking it back by the rope, pulling some entrails along with it. Behind you! her mind yelled. In its eye she could see the monster lunging, she didn't even have to look as she spun her harpoon back, impaling the creature. She wouldn't forgive them. Not for what she'd seen.

She leapt onto the back of one of the mutants as it lunged for one of her soldiers, stabbing it through the top of its skull. She rode it down to the ground and was up again in an instant. She heard the call for retreat.

12