Chapter 2

Story Info
Sima's slippery slope to atonement.
4.5k words
3.86
1.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2.

Sima' slippery slope to atonement.

Horrid pain seared across the back of Sima's thighs!

"OOOWWWW!"

"Slut, I asked you a question" Lee didn't shout but there was a mean edge to his statement. More burning raced across her thighs. He's using his fucking belt! It felt like her flesh was being shredded. Such a different feeling than the thud of his hand slapping her ass.

"Maybe the girl's room has doors. I don't know. I've never been invited into one like you were, into the men's room. But in the men's bathroom, too much shit goes on in the stalls to leave the doors on. But that didn't slow you down a whit, did it?"

"No, Lee." Swaack

"Call me Sir, slut." Sima's eyes went a little wide at the demand but she didn't think this was really the time to raise any objections.

"No Sir, it didn't slow me down. It sped me up. I like to be watched." Lee nodded, pleased she'd followed his order, had addressed him as 'Sir.'

"Is that why you went with him? So you could get off being watched?" Sima hissed as Lee slashed the belt across her thighs again.

"Aside from the getting fucked? Yes Sir." Lee grimaced at her frank honesty, realizing more fully just how strong her libido seemed to be.

"Why didn't you ask me to take you into the bathroom and fuck you?" Whack! Sima groaned at the pain even as she noticed her thighs had become shockingly slippery. Christ, she could feel moistness clear to her knees!

"I wanted to Sir. But ... " Sima paused, felt shame burning her cheeks. I'm such a slut, she thought.

WHACK!

"Answer the question!"

"I'm sorry, uh, Sir. I like you a lot, more than anybody in a long time. I didn't want to weird you out letting you know how much ..." she choked back a sob " ... how much of a slut I really am!" Sima began sobbing in earnest now. Not that it stopped Lee. Her crying seemed to egg him on. He hit her faster and harder. Sima wailed like she hadn't since the first times her father spanked her. Deep racking sobs punctuated by groans of pain as Lee's belt laid crimson and purple stripes across her thighs and ass. She felt guilt. Deep stabbing guilt at what her sick needs lust had made her do. Just like with her father. She loved her father and hated being a disappointment to him, but her need for sex had just too strong. And how ironic was it, she though! Me trying to hide my needs from Lee, and I end up giving him a front row seat to what a bottomless slut I have this constant compulsion to be!

Because god help her, she'd needed to be taken in that bathroom. She craved the unique arousal of the kind of primal, utterly wanton sexual abuse she got there. She couldn't think of a more filthy way to be fucked. "If I could, I'd do it right now!" she thought, choking on her snot. She actually felt she deserved the beating being given to her by Lee. He had every right to punish her for shaming him like that. He fucked her so good, too, and yet she still felt compelled to seek out the hot degradation she could only achieve by letting herself be taken in public bathrooms. Being fucked by strangers. Having them line up and spew cum across her face. Or increasingly, letting herself be fucked one after another. Pulling a train had happened twice now.

Coincidentally, she'd been taken by four men each time, stopping at four only because each time, the first guy that had taken her in had managed to extricate her from the seemingly endless line of men willing to put their dicks in her cum-sodden cunt. It had felt literally like escape each time, stumbling into dingy grimy hallways, heedless of the mixed stares she got. Looking drunk but being sober; just flying from the fuck juices swirling in her brain. Pulling her tube skirt down to cover her bare ass and pussy; pulling the tube blouse back up across her tits and wiping cum from her face and from where the multiple loads leaked between her legs; licking it off her fingers as she made her way back to the anonymity of the chaotic lights and the massed, writhing, bass-belly throb of the packed dance floor.

One of the guys stuck with her; took her back to his house and fucked her slick, stretched out pussy again, before calling her a cab and sending her home. The other guy took one disgusted look at her smeared makeup and cum stained top and had simply walked away. His disgust stabbed her in the womb, self-disgust losing out to the thrill she felt; fresh memories of being taken again and again smothering the shame. It was all she could do to not go back in. And the only reason she hadn't was fear that she might never come out again. Escape. Not from the men, but from her own twisted need.

She'd met Lee a few days after that last time and hadn't been fucked publicly since. But she'd wanted it; had felt the craving like a mounting pressure; like a panic that she might never have it again. No matter that Lee was fucking her constantly. Really fucking her good too. She knew that. She loved being fucked by Lee. Felt like she was even beginning to love Lee. But no matter how good she felt afterward, being held in his arms, she could not stop thinking about those strangers watching her, lining up to unload on her as she teased them, egged them on and welcomed their ejaculations onto her body, or into her cunt and mouth.

Fuck Meat. Her gut clenched with erotic hunger. She craved being made into fuck meat and loathed herself at the same time for needing it so badly. All her insecurities disappeared in the haze of erotic abandon and the endless, searing orgasms she experienced while being used by men as their fuck toy. Being Lee's fuck hole was also special. It was always rough but even so, she felt like they actually made love, met each other in that deep erotic union of reciprocal sharing of bodies and vulnerabilities. It had been a long time since she'd felt desire for intimacy and she found that she didn't want to give it up again. But neither could she imagine giving up the pure carnal oblivion she achieved letting herself be used as a cum bucket for strangers.

Lee kept raining blows on her scorched ass and thighs. Sima began sobbing less; found herself almost relaxing. She couldn't take back what she'd done to Lee tonight but maybe she could atone. She felt cleansed by the crying, but more so from knowing that come what may, Lee now knew the worst about her. He hadn't left her and apparently wasn't revolted by her; he still wanted to fuck her! But she was damn well going to be punished. Was being punished! That seemed fair to her. As much as the spanking hurt had hurt, and now even more with the belt whipping, she felt a far deeper emotional pain being eased as he lashed her tender flesh. And the longer it went on, the lighter her spirit started to feel. Just like the cleansing she'd ultimately started to feel when her father beat her ass; like it made up for having disappointed him.

"Ahhhh, God Sir!" she moaned from that deep place first carved into her soul by her father. "I'm so sorry Sir, but I'm a slut! God help me I am. It's the truth of me and I don't think I can change it. But I think I'm falling for you, Sir. Please, Sir," she whimpered. "You said you like sluts. I promise I won't try to hide if from you ever again. And you can punish me. God! I know I deserve to be punished. But don't leave me, please!"

Lee didn't respond, other than to continue slashing the back of her thighs again with his thin leather belt. But he was thinking hard about the situation. He'd been pretty surprised to see Sima squatting in the toilet stall sucking cock with all those guys watching. But in truth, by the time he'd got down the hall and realized she'd gone into the bathroom, he'd had a pretty good idea he'd find something really nasty going on. Christ, what else would a woman be doing in a Men's bathroom!?

But he'd told her the truth. He liked sluts. He liked sharing out his women to other men, getting them to agree. Watching them getting off harder than they'd ever known was possible and then rapidly embracing their role as fuck toys to him and his acquaintances. But it had to happen on his terms. And what Sima had done had definitely not been that. Still though, he didn't see himself being long with a woman who wouldn't get off being passed around.

He also liked physical and emotional masochists. That was maybe even more important to him because he like beating women. Not against their will. Not domestic abuse, but ... almost. A lot of women were into sado/masochistic play these days. Slap and tickle, or even harder play. But relatively few of those needed what Lee really liked, which was punishment play. For some women, it wasn't just being hurt that got them off. It was taking pain as atonement; suffering pain as a way to process the emotional dissonance of their kinky sexual compulsions. Manipulating those sexual/emotional conflicts was like catnip to Lee.

Someone like Sima as it turned out. Apparently his little Sima craved degrading, humiliating sex and a spoon full of punishment to make the medicine go down. Lee grinned wolfishly. He sliced the belt into her cherry red ass three more times, unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid dick. He held his hand only gently on the small of her back now; she wasn't making any more moves to escape. She'd quit crying and was completely relaxed and unmoving; her breathing slow and steady.

He stepped in close behind her. His eyes widened slightly seeing her thighs were slick with cunt juice clear down to her knees. The hot waft of cunt and old sperm rose from her soaked snatch. Swollen cunt lips pushed out from between her blistered thighs. He dipped his wick into her slippery cleft. Sima moaned. He entered her cunt slowly, wetting his cock to the root. Then he pulled out and smeared her anal rose with the juices running down his dick. He pushed four fingers halfway into her snatch, cupping them as he pulled out and pressed the tips of his slick fingers just barely past her sphincter, letting a puddle of her thick juice settle into her stretched anal ring. He positioned the head of his still slobbery dick at her tight entrance and began firmly shoving his stiff glistening meat into her ass, leaning the mass of his hips into the stroke. This was not new territory to either of them.

"I think your cunt got enough cock at the club, slut." He could feel Sima's shoulders quiver, felt her taking short quick breaths, working hard to isolate tension from her glutes and thighs, keeping them relaxed as he kept pushing relentlessly up her shit chute, deeper and deeper. About three quarters in, he withdrew, collected more cunt juice onto his dick and reentered her now gaping anus. It slid much more smoothly now and he penetrated to his full depth in one long steady push, his balls slapping quietly against her fuck hole as he bottomed out. Sima relaxed completely now that her asshole had been stretched to accommodate his girth. He began pulling out and she sighed, her whole body melding against the arm of the couch. At full extension, with the head of his dick just barely still in her ass, he leaned forward and let a large gop of spit dribble down onto her stretched anal rose. Sima shivered as the liquid oozed across her stretched brown eye. When Lee felt her quiver, he drove in deeply again and smiled when Sima started moaning. Now that she was fully open and lubricated, Lee began pumping in and out of her tight hole in a steady rhythm.

"You are one sweet, cock-hungry, little three-hole slut, Sima. Ever take a cock in all three holes at once?"

Sima groaned. It was one of her unfulfilled fantasies. She'd hoped it might happen one of those times at the clubs but she just got so high from the lust that she'd not managed to try and get it to happen. In the bathrooms it was like she'd been a rag doll with no will of her own, simply taking cock wherever any guy had wanted to put it into her. Maybe, if she hadn't been pulled out, it might have happened, eventually. She shuddered, afraid to think what else might have happened if she'd been allowed to stay longer, insanely aroused by images of the possibilities she'd missed out on.

"Not yet, Sir."

"Ah, thatta girl, ever hopeful!" Sima cringed at the cruelness of Lee's comment even as she let images of being 'air tight' flood her mind. Juices were now dribbling in long threads from her empty pussy. She could feel every ridge and vein of Lee's hard cock working its way in and out of her tight ass. She sighed, happy he'd refused to be put off by her treachery and enjoyed the nasty thrill of knowing she'd now been fucked in all three holes by three different men in a matter of a few hours. Sima felt lightened by her whipping. The guilt of indulging her slutty sexual compulsions had been erased by the pain of the beating Lee had inflicted on her. She was thrilled that he seemed OK with her nature, at least OK enough to be fucking her ass hard on the couch. She didn't need to think any more tonight about getting more cocks. Her exhibitionist itch was now scratched and the one plunging in and out of her ass was plenty to keep her occupied. She let her mind blank, let the deep throbbing of her burning flesh energize the orgasm building in her belly. Lee's cock slithered into her welcoming void again and again. She arched her back helping him plunge his burning rod deeper.

"Arrgh!" She usually fingered her pussy when taking cock in her ass, or used a vibrator on her clit, and in her pussy. But this time she left her arms extended, content to let the pressure of her climax build more slowly from the pure anal annihilation being inflicted on her by Lee.

Lee looked down at Sima's slim form draped over the couch. She was only 21, while he was 27. She was clearly no virgin but she was still prey to his greater experience at mind fucking and psychological manipulation. Her long silken hair was jet black, contrasting intensely with her flawless white skin. Except her ass and thighs. At the moment, those were flaming red, the contrast all the more vivid against the milk-like whiteness of her slim waist and arched back. He watched his dick slide into her tight anal hole that was stretched taut to receive his thickness. It always amazed him that such a tight hole could be opened enough to swallow his cock so completely. He concentrated on the velvet clutch of her colon as the tip of his cock slid deep inside her. It was such a delicate stimulation, such a feeling of space, but one that enfolded him completely, made him feel like he was plugging into a vast warm void, a gently clutching vacuum that was nevertheless potent enough to suck out his soul through the tip of his dick.

The orgasm churned in his belly. He felt his balls sucking up into his nut sack. He slowed his pace a bit, wanting the tension, the pleasurable groin ache to develop more fully. Images flooded his closed eyes, of Sima squatting in the filthy toilet stall, eyes rolled up as she took the guy's cock down her throat to the root. He saw her thighs again, spread wide and how she'd been fingering her sodden cunt with a complete lack of embarrassment, pushing four fingers in, up to her thumb joint. When he'd walked in she'd been utterly lost in a rolling orgasm. Each time she pulled out her fingers, juice gushed onto the floor, literally making a puddle. He heard her groaning even with a cock stuffed down past her tonsils, her free hand gripping the guy's ass cheek, pulling him hard to get his dick deeper down her throat. When the guy got close to cumming, Sima went berserk, had needed to grip the guy's ass then to keep from falling over. Her squat had deepened, and he thought she might actually defecate on the floor! Then, goddamn, but her thighs had opened even wider and a gout of her girl juice spewed all across the floor in front of her. She'd gone totally rigid and Lee watched smiling as the orgasm destroyed her, even as she kept the cock deep down her throat. He'd seen her neck muscles spasm around the outline of the dick, trying reflexively to swallow past the thick meat filling her throat.

And then damn if she hadn't eased the dick from her throat gently, still cradling it in her mouth as she hungrily sucked in air. She'd pushed him back inch by inch until his dick finally sprang free from her throat. The fucking slut had shut him down, had needed his dick fucking her in the cunt. She'd turned the poor guy around and sat him on the toilet. He'd probably only been seconds away from cumming in her mouth but Sima wasn't down with that. She made a production of squatting down on the poor guy's tool and then had just fucking used that thing it to get her rocks off! She'd worked that dick hard and then, with both hands, she'd reached down to finger her slit and play with the guy's nut sack. What a fucking show she'd put on, pulling apart her red swollen vulva, working her engorged clit, mashing it brutally several times. She'd been gasping, her juices coating the guy's balls.

She made sure every guy in the room was watching as she frigged herself violently to another climax, moaning and hissing. She dropped down on the dude's cock, really hammering herself on it again and again. She finally got the guy off in her cunt. When he busted, she froze, both hands clutching her pussy and he watched her rip off another violent orgasm while the guy's jizz pumped into her hole. Her torso twisted and stretched, then her whole body shuddered a bunch of times. He'd seen her neck muscles get all corded, her head tilted back; eyes wide open, pupils rolled up almost into her head, fixed and sightless. She fucking quit breathing at the peak and her body went rigid! He'd shifted to the side of the room then, not wanting her to see him when she came to from her oblivion. Then he'd watched the other three guys lining up to dump their loads. Two just creamed her face before plugging into her mouth. The third guy had then stepped up and skull fucked her.

"In your mouth slut!" Sima had taken that guy to the root like her life depended on it. Seconds later the guy let out some satisfied grunts as he fed her his cum. When she'd had him pressed tight to her nose, Lee had left, not wanting her to see him loitering in the room.

Lee was confident she'd never cum as hard with him as she had in that stall, perched on a stranger's cock and taking facials like a porn queen. But he had her dialed in now, knew the demons that drove her. He was going to chain those demons and make them serve him. His lips twisted in a savage grin. He gripped Sima's ass cheeks brutally, digging both thumbs inside her anal ring. He wrapped his fingers across her butt cheeks and, gripping each flank, he squeezed her glutes savagely. He felt the pressure of a huge cum load, lodged at the base of his dick. He slammed his rigid cock home, balls slapping almost painfully against her swollen cunt lips. Sima responded to the urgency, the violence of his thrusts. Her head lifted and she pushed back as much as she could, opening herself to his fullest penetration. She began moaning, the violence of his need sparking her own. She received him completely, reveled in her submission to his dick ploughing into her tight intimate flesh, bruising her, splitting her open completely. She wanted his cum, craved tp feel his hot burning seed emptying into her ass.

"Give it to me, Sir. God, let me feel your cum in my ass. Fuck my ass, fuck it! Unnggh." The orgasm exploded. God, how many was that tonight. Her whole body felt liquid, molded around the hot spear of Lee's flesh impaling her, opening her, using her, bringing her to mind shattering ecstasy. She had nothing left, no capacity to make her muscles contract anymore. She lay helpless, completely vulnerable to his penetration. She felt the impact of his thighs against her butt cheeks, the kinetics of his brutal thrusts traveling the length of her body, making her teeth clack. The pleasure emptied out her womb, suffusing her entirely, draining from her empty gash. She had no capacity to channel, block, or manage it. It seared her and all she could do was lay inert as his powerful thrusts continued hammering against her slim frame, forcing out each last erg of pleasure. She heard a long undulating moan; realized it was her own, bleeding out the intensity that was shredding her. And still the pleasure kept roiling over her, burning her skin, melting her to the core.

12