Chapter 2 Amanda Takes the Wheel

Story Info
A School bus driver hooks up w/ Mom of kids who ride route.
3.9k words
4.72
3.7k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
73072jk
73072jk
11 Followers

Although this Chapter may make sense on its own I would encourage you to read the first chapter to get an understanding of how the relationship started. This Chapter of the series will also be the last lead backstory. I have a bunch of ideas for subsequent chapters. It is my goal to have the characters live fantasies including, but not limited to more erotic couplings, in public places, outdoors, and through playful games.

After our dressing room fun our morning and afternoon interactions were back to normal except for the fact that Amanda was at the stop each day. We hadn't even mentioned it while at the gym, over coffee, or during our Panera Lunch on Friday. Her waves seemed to be a bit more friendly but it was nothing that caused suspicion at the morning bus stops.

This brings us to Wednesday once again. A full week had now gone by since our fitting room fun. I was beginning to think things were settled down. I pulled up to the stop. It was just the Marcel Family. Once and a while others do not ride, especially on Wednesdays so, it was no concern.

What did surprise me was what Amanda was wearing. She had on form fitted long sleeve pajama top that was purple with flowers and ribbed cuff, her pajama pants matched her top, they too were form fitted with ribbed cuffs at the ankles. She had on backless UGG slippers on and a fancy satin bathrobe. Her hair was in a loose ponytail, like she just threw it up quickly. The bathrobe was tied at her waist but loosely. This caused the top to remain more open and the sides to fall to each side of her breasts. It was appeared

that she maybbs braless as I could see her pierced nipples. When I opened the door the kids ran right on the bus. Amanda came to the door. I looked at her funny. I guess my reaction said it all.

She said "Sorry, I didn't want to head out like this but I got a call from work as I was about to get dressed for the gym. I need to head to the office for a bit this morning which means missing our 9:15 workout and Target stop too. You should go and do the 30 minute workout. I also have a favor though. I have some items I was going to pick up at Target after we left the gym. If I order them for curbside pick up, do you think you could grab it and bring it by? I should be here by 10:15. I'll screenshot you the code once I check you in"

I said "Sure"

Although, I did find the request odd. Why couldn't she just run to Target and pick it up herself before she got home? Perhaps since it was out of her way to get there and she knew if I went to the gym I would be right at Target.

She replied "Great! Let me know when you're on the way and when you arrive text me the spot number and what car you have. Then like I said, l'll check you in."

I said "Sounds Good!".

As I was about to close the door.

Mandy said, "Hey wait!"

She got my attention. I looked at her direction to see what she wanted. I was thinking one of the kids forgot something or she wanted to ask if they had something. That wasn't what she wanted.

She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and while she took a foot out of her slipper and started to wiggle her toes.

She mouthed "Did you notice I'm not wearing any?"

She put her slipper back on as I smiled and nodded to let her know I noticed and got her hint.

She continued to mouth "Look in your side mirror as you drive away!" Then she had a mischievous smile.

I shook my head! I gave her a quick wave.

I told her goodbye, closed the door, checked my mirrors. Everything seemed normal and she was still standing there. I started to drive off. I always check my mirrors one more time before I started to move. When I looked in the right mirror again. Amanda was facing up the stree. She had opened her bathrobe completely. She then seductively rubbed her nipples and quickly closed her robe then smiled, waved, and turned up her driveway.

On my layover I sent her a message.

"What was that all about?"

She replied "What was what all about?"

She played dumb. Perhaps, just to verify what I was referring to.

I sent back "You know what I'm talking about! The no socks thing & I did check my mirror! "

She texted back "Lol. I knew you got the no sock thing and what that also implies. I wasn't sure if you could see me in the mirror. I don't know! I've been feeling mischievous and playful all morning! To be flat out honest horny"

"Okay", I replied back.

I really wasn't sure how to respond.

I didn't get a reply back right away. So, I assumed that she must have got busy. I needed to leave.

I sent her a text that said,

"Layover is over. Heading for the next route. Catch you later."

This way she would know why I wouldn't reply back if the I'm moving feature didn't send an autoreply.

I finished my last morning routes and while doing so I tried to wrap my head around what occurred at the bus stop that morning and Mandy's reply. When I got back, I looked at my phone. I noticed Amanda had sent something. They were photos but no words. I clicked on the first photo to see a selfie, she must have taken it sometime in the morning since she was in the same pajamas. The second photo she sent was lifting up her shirt over her breast. Confirming my suspicion of no bra. It was also the first time I was able to see how perfect her breasts were! She also noticed that she had switched her navel piercing. The one in the photo had a portion that dangled and at the end there was a butterfly charm with a diamond in it. I figured maybe she doesn't wear the charm style nipple, piercing at the gym and knowing she had a butterfly tattoo on her lower back, she likes butterflies.

I shook my head and thought, "Do I even want to open the rest of these pictures?"

My curiosity and excitement took over my judgment. I opened the third photo. This one she had pulled her pajama pants pulled down to the middle of her thighs and using a mirror took a photo that highlighted her Butterfly Tattoo. it also cemented what she mouthed to me at the bus stop. Her socks and panties matched. I couldn't believe she sent them. I didn't respond, maybe it was a mistake and they were meant for someone else. Then again why did she make it a point to show me that she wasn't wearing socks, tell me to check my mirrors, and rub her nipples when I did check my mirror?

I got to the gym I changed and proceed to do a quick 30 minute workout. I kept thinking about the photos. I realized it was getting late so, to save time I quickly went to locker room and opted not to change. Instead, I just grabbed my regular clothes from the locker room, switched out my sneakers, and left w was I sent Amanda a text as she had asked saying I was on the way to Target.

She quickly replied back in three

separate texts

"Sounds good!"

"Let me know when you park."

"Oh, did you like the photos?!"

So, I was the intended recipient. Now to figure out a way to tell her why I did not respond.

So, I sent back, "Yes, I did. Thank you. I wasn't sure they were for me, so that's why I didn't respond. I need to ask you what was that about?"

She said "Just having fun!"

As I pulled into Target pick up I sent text with my spot number and lit in a red suv. She entered the info and sent me the code.

They loaded the items in my suv. I sent Amanda a text letring her know I was on my way to her house. I backed out of the spot.

She replied, "Sounds good I'm just about to get into my car. We should get there about the same time.".

Just as Amanda had predicted we both arrived at the house about the same time. As I was waiting in front of her house she pulled up next to me near black Cadillac. She put down her passenger window and motioned mento put down mine so I did.

She said, "Pull up on the side that isn't open. Bring the items inside and into the mudroom. It is the white door on the left rear. It will be easier without my car there. I'll put on some

coffee!"

I replied "Sounds good and will do."

I pulled into the driveway and unloaded the items as ahe asked. I went back to get my cup out of my car and my change of clothes. I figured I could change in her bathroom. Just as I was walking back she was getting out of Escalade-V. She looked dynamite!

Her hair was all down and curley. I had always seen it up in a bun or ponytail. She was wearing a black women's business suit that consisted of a blazer and skirt, she had on a white blouse. I'm assuming for a pop of color she had on red high heels and red lipstick to match. As she was getting out I caught a glimpse of what I thought might be suspender straps of garter belt as the fabric of her skirt pulled tight on her legs as she slid off the seat but, I was not quite sure.

She put her feet down and saw me stop and look her up and down from her head to her toes, twice. She wanted me to look. If she didn't, why had she stood there in a pose like manner and pretended to not catch me looking? She smiled. It was her subtle way of letting me know she caught me and also to let me know she approved of the way I checked her out.

She then turned to walk towards the mudroom. She was fully aware that I was behind her. She dropped her car key, took look behind her (I assume to make sure I was there), and bent over to pick it up the car key. Her skirt stretched across her tight ass. It rode up just enough to show what looked like the tops of opaque black stockings and I saw what looked like it might be garter belt clips. Amanda stood back up, ran her hands over her ass to flatten her skirt, and asked if I still wanted some coffee as we both walked inside.

Once we were inside her mudroom, she asked me to carry the bags and stuff from Target to her kitchen table and said she would lead the way. Like a puppy gladly followed.

She took her blazer and drapped it over a chair at the table. After I had put the stuff on one side of the table she thank me and in invited me to have a seat. She filled the coffee pot with water, added grounds to the filter basket, and started the coffee. She was clearly making an effort to turn me on the way she was moving. It was working and I fought hard to hide it!

I couldn't help but think, "Did she plan this? After all she knows that on Wednesdays only her two would be riding the bus. Did she really actually go to the office? Did she just stay home and get herself dressed up the way she was? Did she have me text her when I was leaving Target just so she could get in her car and drive around the block? Find a good hiding spot and wait for me to pull up to her house? Did she drop her keys on purpose and pretend it was an accident?"

As she was doing something at the sink she asked, "Would you like something for lunch?"

I keep telling myself that the next words to exit my mouth were meant to just be in my head and I just accidentally said it outloud but that would mean lying to myself. I knew I said them out loud on purpose.

I uttered "You mean besides you?"

She paused what she was doing for a moment. Then said "I was going to make some turkey burgers on my indoor grill. Would you like one for lunch? It's the least I can do to say thanks for picking up my Target Order"

I felt relieved, perhaps she didn't her my "mistake".

I replied "Sure, that sounds great!"

She moved to her refrigerator where she got out premade turkey, burgers, lettuce, and cheese. She placed these items on the counter and went to a cabinet opened it was full of coffee cups. She did not take any out right away but, I could see her arms moving like she was doing something. Then took out two cups and put them on the counter.

Walking to her pantry she asked "Do you like onion and tomato on your burgers?"

I answered "Yes, Please that works for me!"

She placed an apron over her neck but, did not tie it. She grabbed an onion and tomato and turned to walk to the counter. Placing them next to lettuce and cheese she then bent down a for a few seconds and I heard bowls clanging. A bowl appeared on the counter. When she stood back up she had a cutting board in one had and her blouse in the other. She placed the cutting board next to the bowl and made her way toward me.

Her bra was very lacey and looked sexy with hearts in the lace. It was red like her heels. She placed her blouse over her blazer on the chair. While facing me she put her hands behind her back and got a frustrated look on her face. She turned around so her back was to me.

She said "John, the zipper on my skirt seems stuck. Would you please be so kind and see if you can get it free?"

I moved my fingers into place and fiddled with the zipper. I got it free.

I asked her, "What are you doing?"

She said "I don't want to get my suit dirty, silly. So, I'm taking it off. You don't' mind to you?"

She glanced back at me and I shook my head to indicate no. I offered to tie her apron for her and she accepted.

While I was tying her apron she wiggled her skirt past her hips and let it drop to the floor. My suspicions were 100% spot on. She had on thong and garter belt that matched it. They were both the same color and lace pattern as her bra. The suspenders were over the panties. I was in heaven! She used her foot to push her skirt forward and stepped out of it. It was that very moment that I knew, but never asked to confirm (and never will) that at least part of these antics were set up.

I know you're asking "How did you know?" I'm so glad I asked!

She made it a point to bend over in front of me. She had a red heart shaped butt plug in too! My jaw hit the floor!

I thought "Holy Shit! WTF is happening here? I mean she didn't put it in when she got home. She has never left my sight! She must have put it in before she left her office or maybe when she gor dressed for work, that's even if she went there in the first place! If not must have put it in just before she went around the block and pretended to return from the a fictitious office trip!"

Amanda had my full attention! My brain was running in circles and I lost all wiener control. She turned around to see my cock standing up straight. My gym leggings covered by my shorts did nothing to hide it! She rubbed my cock through my pants.

Once again, I asked her "Amanda what the heck are you doing?"

She looked at me and said "John, I heard what you said about wanting me for lunch. I pretended to ignore you. That made me think, I can be dessert! Today is your lucky day because you can have dessert first! That said, you and I both know exactly what I am doing! You and I both know exactly what is going to happen next too! I have to tell you, I admire your professionalism and ability to control yourself. It had been a while since I seduced, anyone. It was always easy for me with my looks, outgoing personality, and how forward I am with people, especially men. I love to flirt, in case you haven't You, John, You made me think I had lost my touch. I have tried for months to get something to happen between us. You pushed off my suddle advances, your ability to keep from getting an erection or your ability to hide that thing in your pants. It amazes me! Especially, after our fitting room fun last Wednesday when I was able to confirm it is a monster of a cock! It's commendable and baffles me! I have wanted to see, feel, and suck your cock since I felt it on my leg after we first hugged at Starbucks inside Target!"

She continued "Last Wednesday, when I finally got to suck that amazing Monster of yours in the fitting room. It was great to have it take up all of my mouth. Then when you filled my mouth to the point where it was leaking out the corners of my mouth I was amazed! When it leaked onto the sundress I tried on and II was forced to buy it was so hot! I know I haven't worn it since. But, don't worry, I'll wear it for you someday! Anyway, it was at that point that I knew a few things. I had to have more of your cock! I have never not been able to swallow all of a guy's load. Not even when I was in college, so I wanted to try again. I also knew that my suspicions were correct and I still have it! It also meant that with a bit more effort we could take things further! Now, let me see that cock of yours again!"

She had had enough of me trying my hardest to ignore her and today she was pulling it all of her tricks! She decided to take the wheel, and as I was figuring out, today was the day! She pulled my shorts, pants, and underwear down to my knees all at once. She slowly licked the head of my bulging cock. It swelled even more. She worked her way down slowly until she had my entire cock in her mouth. I began to thrust and she started to gag. Her eyes began to water. She was loving it and so was I! She moved her hands back to my pants while she continued to suck my dick like a Hoover. She pushed my bottom garments to my ankles. Since her mouth was busy and she couldn't speak she tapped my right leg. I lifted up my foot, she ripped off my shoe and threw it out of the way and then pulled my pants over my foot. I braced myself against the kitchen island and took off my shirt while she tapped my left leg and did the same procedure all without speaking! We had a connection of lust, it was remarkable!

I was completely naked and she still had on her bra, panties, garter, thigh highs, apron, and was still plugged.

She stood up and we quickly cleared a spot on the island. She took off her apron layed it down to serve as a blanket. She laid down on the apron.

I wasn't given a choice when she demanded "Your turn!"

I didn't need to be told. If she didn't demand it I was going to eat her pussy anyway!! I pulled her panties aside and my final suspicion was confirmed. She shaved! There was NOT a single strand of pubic hair! It was as smooth as silk! There were no signs of stubble!

I said "You shave your kitty bare! Wow! I love it!"

She said, "I liked how you shaved around your cock. I used to keep a landing strip but, I wanted to try it. I figured you might like it! Why do you shave anyway?"

I said, between licks that "I started off to try it a few years ago. I noticed when my groin was shaved the area didn't smell as bad when I would sweat. Besides, I can say I shave both of my heads!"

She chuckled between her oohs and aaaaah's. I could not believe the taste of her pussy! It was smooth, soft, and juicy! I continued to eat like it was my last meal! I inserted one finger and then two. I knew I found her g-spot when she let out a scream.

She then yelled "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! I'm

Going to, I'm going to CUUUUUM!l

While she was making her announcement she moved her legs down so my head was between them. She tightened her grip with her legs around my head and used them to pull my face deep into pussy! I liked and sucked like crazy.

She then began to scream out loud "I'm going to cum! You're going to make me sq!"

It seemed as if she started to say "squirt" but couldn't finish her sentence. She wanted to scream but her orgasm was intense and she began to release so much cum all over my face she couldn't speak. I couldn't speak either! My head felt like it was in a vice as her muscular toned legs squeezed and pulled it into her pussy while her entire body shook. I could hardly breathe and as I worked to lick up as much pussy juice as I could. It seemed as if I was drowning in it. I couldn't move. Finally, she started to relax and release her grip on my head. I was able to move. I worked my head out while she continued to shake. She was having aftershocks. I started to sense another one was pending when her legs would stiffen and her ankles would bend back. I imagine had she had her heels off I could see her toes curling back.

Finally, she caught her breath and came down from her high and was able to speak.

She said "I've never cum that hard before. That was incredible and so intense! You need to do that again sometime! Right now though, right now, I need you to fuck me Mr. John! Fuck me hard! Take my pussy to school with that Big Bus of yours!" She motioned for me to lay down on Kitchen Island.

73072jk
73072jk
11 Followers
12