Chapter 2: Slut Sera Submits

Story Info
Sera begins her life as a BBC slut submissive.
2.1k words
4.47
26.7k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't, please read my first story "Slut Sera is Born." Below. I would appreciate any comments! Enjoy!

------------

"You drive safe now" the officer closes the door and pats the outside of my car as he walks back to his cruiser.

I pull in to traffic and head home. A wave of relief falls over me. For the last hour, I've been fucked by two black cops to get out of a drunk driving ticket. How am I so calm? I feel so good. Euphoric even. Pussy and jaw sore. Red rings around my wrists from the hand cuffs. I'm oddly fulfilled. Satisfied. Flashes of all the dirty things Derek and Rhodes (the two cops) did to me go through my head as I drive.

Gravel crunches under my tires as my car swings in the driveway. Pulling my sleeves down past my wrists I walk in the house. The sounds of a basketball game on TV.

"Fun drinks?" My husband calls out

"Yeah. Great! Tired. I'm gonna grab a shower and go to bed. Love you!" I walk down the hall, every step reveals a new ache.

"Love you too, baby. Remember I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow." My husband Jim travels for work. I'd forgotten he was leaving tomorrow.

Steam fills the bathroom. Hot water and soap wash away the last traces of my "adventure". In my head two huge black cocks sawing away at me. Transformed in to a ravenous slut. My body tingles. Nipples hard again. Washing my pussy. Rubbing. Pressing my clit. Rubbing harder. Faster. Tension rising until my head explodes. White light. Then running water and steam as I come back down. How many times can I cum today? What the fuck is happening to me?

Slipping in to a white fluffy robe I start wringing out my hair in a towel. I walk in to the bedroom to get some fresh panties and pajamas.

"Night cap?" Jim holds out a glass of champagne from bed. Of course he is going to want sex before heading out of town. I sit down next to him. Smiling. We chat and drink champagne. I love my husband. We have a great life. Great sex. Jim's a great lover. No complaints whatsoever.

After a few minutes, Jim starts kissing my neck and the circuit of neck, nipples and pussy comes to life. My body feels warm. In my head are images of bobbing black cocks, back seat of the police car, handcuffs, hook on the work bench, flexing black abs between my legs, my feet dangling over Derek's black shoulders, and large drops of cum on the concrete floor. Jim's hands trace my nipples, push the robe off my shoulders. I unbutton his shirt and push him back in bed. Shrugging off my robe altogether I open Jim's pants and pull them off. Kissing down his chest. Taking his cock in my mouth.

"Yesss" Jim hisses, fingers in my wet hair as I suck. Tongue pressed hard on the underside of his cock. My jaw aching. Long, slow strokes. He squirms. After a few minutes I crawl up his body and sit on him. His dick slides in easily. Sore but not unpleasant. Jim feels different inside me now. What did they do to me? Flashes of black dick in my head. My mouth feels so empty. Tension building. My hands on Jim's shoulders holding him down. I start riding hard. Grunting. Remember feeling those black cocks swelling and exploding inside me. Riding Jim faster, harder. Orgasm ripping through me. White lights. Hips grinding. "FUCK!" I scream as I lean down and sloppily kiss my husband. My hips still grinding. His cock stiffens and then I feel him unloading in me. "Yesss" he hisses again, cum pumping in me for the third time in hours. Finally his cock softens and falls out of me. I collapse on his chest. All I hear is his heart beating fast. Both our eyes closed. His hands stroking my back.

"Baby, where did that come from? Intense!" Jim asks, pushing hair back from my cheek.

"You know drinking turns me in to a big slut." I respond, smiling. I lean up and kiss him softly on the lips. So tired. Drifting off to sleep now.

------------

I'm all kinds of sore as I sit up in bed. Morning light coming through the bedroom shades. Striped shadows fall over my bed. Yawning hurts. My jaw. Slight traces of red rings around my wrists as my hands reach out in front of me and I stretch. I feel every muscle. Other side of the bed empty. Jim left on his trip already. As much as my upper body hurts, my lower body is worse. My pussy and ass ache as I get out of bed. I need to soak.

Steam rises around me as I sit in the tub. Pain drifting away. Grabbing my phone, I look at my calendar. Not much going on today. One call missed? Labeled "PD"? Received while I was in the garage getting my brains fucked out?

Call back. Phone ringing. Nervous.

"Good morning Sera" Deep familiar voice. Electricity flicks through my body. I sit up suddenly. Water splashes out of the tub. Nipples hard.

"Morning Derek. I just saw your number in my phone." Voice weak and quavering. Head buzzing.

"You have your own personal policeman now."

"We're finished after last night, right? My debt to society paid?"

"Mmmmmm. Sure. For now. You let me know if you need anything. All right? I've got to go SS." Sounds of police radio and then silence.

I put down the phone and realize I'm trembling. SS? Oh... right. Again pictures come flooding back from the scene in the garage. How could that be me?

All day I'm lost in day dreams. Trudging through my daily routine in a haze. Moist. Play with my vibrator before drifting off to sleep early. Still catching up. Recuperating.

--------------

Eyes slowly open. Soft blue morning light. Birds chirping. Grab my phone. Asleep 12 hours? Nice. Quick check in with Jim. Everything is good in SF.

All my aches and sores diminished. Coolness between my legs as I get out of bed. Panties wet. My nipples tingle against the cotton fabric of my night shirt. Ever sensation teases me. My skin so sensitive. As I'm brushing my teeth, I feel dull throbbing between my legs. Not pain or soreness. Desire. Lust. What is happening to me? I changed in that garage. A part of me unlocked.

Fumbling with my phone. Staring at "PD" in my call list. Minutes go by. Am I really considering this?! Seemingly on its own, my thumb taps the number. Dialing. Heart racing.

"Hi SS. What's up?" Deep baritone voice rumbles through the phone and right through me.

Awkward silence. I don't know what to say.

"Sera?"

"Yes. I'm here." Again, my voice trembles. "What.. are.. you doing..?" Words stumble out. My heart beating in my ears. Cheeks warm. Goosebumps up and down my arms.

"My day off today. Heading to the gym. What are you up to?"

"Nothing...Ummm" I just can't find words. What am I doing?! "Umm"

"You need some company, Sera?"

"Umm no. Not sure why I called."

"Is your husband home?"

"No he's in San Francisco. Business."

"Sure I can't help you with something? I live pretty close. Your house is on the way to the gym." His deep, rumbling voice keeps going through me. Manipulating my body through the phone.

"You know where I live?"

"Sera, I'm a policeman. Remember...?" He draws out the last word. Fuck yes I remember...

"Um, yeah. Ok. Right." Still. No words.

"OK Sera. Thanks for the call. Gotta run."

Silence on the line and disconnect. I'm an idiot. Was I just booty calling my cop rapist? That is some really depraved shit. Ugh. Shower then vibrator. Need to take care of this throbbing between my legs.

As I step out of the shower, I hear a loud knocking at the door. I quickly towel down. KNOCK, KNOCK. Grab my robe, shrug it on as I walk fast down the hall to the front door. Tying the sash. Unlock the door and it flies open.

"I know why you called me." Baritone voice. He strides in right at me. I'm backing down the hall.

"D D Derek" stuttering "No. No. Stop." Hands on his barrel chest.

"You called me. Like a horny slut. Been thinking about black dick, haven't you Sera?" He keeps walking forward pushing me down the hall.

"No.." I lie, voice weak. We're in the bedroom at the end of the hall. I fall backwards in to bed.

"We'll just have to see about that..." Derek's growling now.

He flips me over, grabs the bottom of my robe and pushes it over my back leaving me naked below the waist. Cool air on my pussy. I hear shoes come off and then he's on top of me sitting on the back of my thighs. Hands on my ass. Spreading my cheeks. My face down buried in the comforter. I feel his big hard cock on the back of my thighs.

"You look awfully wet Sera. You need dick, don't you Sera?"

"Yes" I whisper

"What?" He moans right by my ear. The head of his dick pressing against my pussy from behind. His hands still on my ass.

I arch my back and lift my ass to give him a better angle. I even push back a bit on the big head. I open up and the he pops in me. All pleasure. Fuck yes.

"Yes." I say out loud. His hands come off my ass. He grabs my hands and pulls them around my back and under the sash of my robe. He's pushes forward. One long slow stroke to open me up. So hard. One giant hand hooks on my sash and secures my hands. Thrusting. Pulling my body down hard on his cock. The top of my robe open now. Comforter scraping my nipples and face as he pushes and pulls my body. I'm being used. Skin slapping. Panting. Grunting. His other hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

"You haven't stopped thinking about this since the garage. Right Sera?" Derek snarls. Pulling my head back harder, securing my hands tighter and drilling my pussy from behind. The only thing that exists right now is that big ebony stick pounding away at me.

"Fuck me." Is all I can say. "Yes. Fuck Me."

I feel a giant wave inside me. Coming from my toes. I'm moaning. Contractions on his dick. Yesss.

And then he's off me. Fuck! So close. Releases my head and hands. Turns me over like a doll. Unties my sash and rips my robe off. He's one big muscle. Gleaming black. Perspiration making him glow. Powerful chest and shoulders. Those abs... I lick my lips. He pushes me forward on the bed so my head is hanging off the side and jumps off. His giant cock now aimed at my mouth.

I open my lips and he slides in. He hits the back of my mouth and I gag.

"Relax your throat baby" He purrs and gently pushes his cock in the back of my mouth again. I start to gag and then relax. "That's it" Slowly he's fucking my mouth. Every time I gag, saliva streams down my cheeks. My hands reach around on the back of his muscular thighs pulling him in my throat. He reaches down and plays with my nipples. Thrusting in my throat. Eyes watering. Just as I'm getting tired, he withdraws.

"Grab the back of your knees" Derek directs. I comply. Shoving a pillow under my ass he jumps on top of me again. Cock splitting me. He grabs my waist and pulls me all way down. Nine inches of thick dick buried in me. Holding my waist. He pounds me. I'm delirious. His fuck toy. The wave comes much faster this time. Spasms then hard contractions. White light. I'm milking him now. Grinding. Desperate to feel him explode. His cock expands and explodes. My pussy draws the cum out of him. So full. Stream after stream pumping in me. My contractions back down to spasms and then gone. Suddenly empty. Cum seeps out of me. His grip loosens. Soft, full lips on my neck. Moaning. He falls on top of me. Our bodies wet with sweat. I stroke his shoulders and back. Hard muscle.

"You're mine now Sera. My slut. Mine." Strong deep voice. His brown eyes look deep in me. Locked.

I pull his face down. Sloppy open mouth kisses. Sucking on his lips. Licking his neck. Purring like a kitten... "Yes."