Chapter 21 - Bachelorette Pt. 08

Story Info
April and Angie Explore Lesbian Sex.
4.5k words
4.8
2.2k
00

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maire and Amber went inside to clean up, pack, and get ready for the trips home in the morning. Angie and I had later morning flights and sat there relaxing in the hot tub. Neither of us said anything for a few minutes as we sat there looking out over the city lights.

Angie finally signed and said "This weekend was insane, wasn't it?"

I nodded. "I can't believe what we all did, the strippers, sex in the club,..." My voice trailed off, leaving out the things she couldn't know about.

Angie smiled a bit. "I can believe it. We were with Marie after all."

I chuckled ruefully "True."

Angie scooted over next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "At least you were here. I don't know if I would have agreed to a weekend in Vegas with Marie and Amber if you weren't here. You're the smart, level-headed one of us. I miss hanging out with you."

I blushed a bit and chuckled "No, you're the level-headed one. I'm glad you're here too."

We didn't say anything for a moment as we sat there, relaxing in the hot tub.

Angie finally said softly "Can I tell you something?"

I gave her a curious look "Of course. You know you can tell me anything, and your secrets have always been safe with me."

Angie took a deep breath, clearly a bit nervous. "I've never told anyone this. I think I'm bi, bi-sexual. That stripper? He was the first person, guy or girl, that I've had sex with in a long time. I've realized recently that I'm attracted to women though -- a lot more than men."

I slipped my arm around her and hugged her close. "I'm honored that you shared this with me. And I think it's cool that you're bi. I am too I guess."

Angie gave me a surprised look. "You? Bi? Have you, um, been with a woman before?"

I blushed as I nodded and replied "Two actually. This is all new for me too though."

Angie giggled "Well, tell me, what was it like with a woman? I've never done it."

I hugged her closer. "Well, the two were very different. Both were amazing. They knew exactly what they were doing. It's different being with a woman. They know better what feels good than a guy. The first, an older woman, licked my pussy until I came hard. The second took me with a strap-on, licked me, and made me lick her. They were both amazing experiences."

Who was this person talking and sharing so much I wondered to myself. I looked at Angie and saw that she was blushing brightly at my directness as she whispered "Oh my...."

I hugged her tightly again "Sorry, did I say too much?"

Angie shook her head no. "No, thank you for sharing that. I've never come out to anyone before, and you've made this so much easier. I had no idea you were bi."

I giggled a bit "Neither did I until recently. I've learned a lot about myself in the past month."

Angie whispered even softer, barely audible over the hum of the hot tub. "Can I tell you something else?"

I nodded a bit. "Of course. What?"

Angie looked nervously up into my eyes as I hugged her against me, a forced smile on her lips. "I ... I think I've been attracted to you ... for a long time. Long before I realized what it was or that I was bi."

I blinked a bit in surprise. What was I supposed to say to that?

Angie started to pull away "Oh no! I shouldn't have said that. I've caused problems in our friendship."

I pulled her to me and leaned in, my lips finding hers, kissing her lightly on the lips, my eyes looking into hers, seeing them widen in surprise at the kiss. Then I felt her lips moving, felt her kissing me back.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just, well, I've always had a bit of a thing for you too, even if I didn't admit it to myself."

Angie responded by leaning into me and kissing me more passionately, her lips dancing over mine. I slipped my arms around her neck and pulled myself to her, my bikini-clad breasts pressing against hers as I kissed her back.

Her lips parted and her tongue teased my lips. My tongue slid out and glided along hers, teasing it. Angie moaned and pushed her tongue forward, exploring my mouth.

I kissed her passionately as I moved a hand to her left breast and cupped it gently. She responded by moaning into the kiss as her eyes slowly closed. I slipped my tongue in more, our tongues dancing, gliding together. My hand closed more on her breast, kneading it. This time it was me moaning into the kiss as I felt my friend's breast for the first time.

I forced myself to pull back from the kiss and look into Angie's eyes as they opened. I was lightly caressing her breast as I asked softly "Are you ok with this? I don't want to do anything that will hurt our friendship, or you. Those are both too important."

Angie smiled a bit at me and nodded. "I want to know what it's like to be with a woman. And I want it to be you. I've always had a thing for you, even if I didn't realize it was sexual attraction. Please? Please show me what it's like."

I grinned playfully "You make it sound like I've been with lots of women, but I've only been with two. And one was definitely more of a dominatrix."

Angie stared at me wide-eyed, a bit of shock in her voice as she asked 'You, you mean one of them dominated you?"

I blushed and nodded. "But the other one didn't."

Angie smiled and reached out, her hands moving to my breasts, caressing them through my bikini top. I looked down, watching her hands move slowly as I heard her say softly "I've never touched another woman's boobs before."

I reached behind my neck and untied the top string of my bikini and pulled the bikini down, exposing my breasts. She had pulled her hands back while I pulled the bikini down and now hesitated. I took her hands and guided them to my bare breast, whispering "It's ok Angie. I want you to touch them."

Angie gazed down at my breasts as her hands explored them, gently caressing. Her fingers circled my nipples making my gasp softly. A smile spread on her lips as she heard me. She kept circling my nipples, teasing them, looking into my eyes. "Do you like that?"

I nodded my head slightly yes, gazing back into her eyes. She smiled hesitantly at me. "Your breasts are bigger and firmer than mine. I'm not sure what to do though. I've never done this before."

I gave her a reassuring smile "Do what you like, what feels good to you, either when you play with your breasts or when a guy does." I added with a playful wink "Think of me as your plaything to explore and learn with."

Angie giggled at my comment and relaxed. Her fingers moved to my nipples and pinched them lightly, rolling them back and forth a bit. I groan and shifted slightly, pressing my breasts forward into her hands. Angie smiled more broadly as she heard me and saw me move. She leaned in and murmured into my lips "I think you like that" as she kissed me.

I groaned into the kiss, my lips meeting hers. My hand slipped behind her and untied her bikini top and tugged it off, leaving it floating in the hot tub. We kissed passionately, our tongues dueling, both of us moaning deeply now. Her fingers played with my nipples, pinching them, flicking them, driving me crazy. I responded by grasping her smaller breasts and kneading them, trapping her nipples between two fingers and pulling at them.

After what seemed like ages but was probably only a few minutes of passionate kissing I pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Want to move to one of our beds?"

Angie nodded "Yes, but only if we promise each other than we won't let this affect our friendship."

I grinned. "Deal, now let's go. I need to get you into me bed!"

Angie giggled as we both got out of the hot tub, leaving our bikini tops behind. We briefly dried off with towels before walking over to the door. We walked through the suite topless, Angie in front of me. I watched her ass as she walked, seeing it in an entirely new light, thinking that she had the sexiest ass I had ever seen. Thankfully neither of the others came out of their room.

As soon as we got into my room, I pulled Angie into a hug. I sighed softly as I felt her breasts pressing against mine, her head on my shoulder. I held her there like that, saying nothing for a moment. She finally murmured "This feels perfect April, like I was meant to be like this with you. How did we not do this years ago?"

I kissed her cheek and smiled "I guess neither of us was ready."

She tilted her head and we kissed again, a slow gentle kiss this time. My hand caressed her back and we made out, kissing, caressing each other slowly. Eventually moved my hands to my bikini bottoms and pushed them down, letting them fall to my ankles.

Angie's hands slid down to my butt and explored it, caressing slowly. She moaned softly into the kisses. Her hands then moved to her own bikini bottoms and pushed them down as well. My hands slid down, cupping her butt, caressing.

I guided us awkwardly to the bed, neither of us wanting to break the kiss. I finally broke the kiss and pushed her playfully down onto her back. She bit her lip, looking up at me before whispering "I'm nervous...."

I kissed her nose in what I hoped was a playful, reassuring way. "Nothing more has to happen. If you don't like what I'm doing, just tell me to stop. And if you want something else, tell me that too. Ok?"

Angie nodded a bit, so I climbed onto the bed straddling her just below her waist.

I looked down at her and saw her smiling at a me, the expression on her face a mix of arousal and nervousness. I leaned down and kissed her lips briefly before moving down, kissing her neck, then her shoulder, slowly moving down.

I felt her shudder slightly as my lips moved down to the top curve of her breast. I begin to kiss very softly, moving slowly over her breast. I move my other hand up to her cheek and caressed it gently, murmuring "You're so sexy Angie...."

Angie looked down at me, watching as my lips found her nipple. I stared up into her eyes and flicked my tongue slowly back and forth across her nipple. My other hand slid down to her other breast, and my thumb slowly circled her nipple. Angie exhaled deeply and moaned "Oh April..."

I closed my lips over her nipple and sucked lightly at it. She responded by inhaling sharply and arching her back. My other hand pinched and pulled at her nipple. Angie squirmed and moaned deeply, staring down at my lips around her nipple.

I sucked harder at her nipple, pulling it between my lips. My tongue flicked back and forth over it, mirroring what had turned me on so much when one of my previous boyfriends had done it. I was rewarded with a deep groan and Angie's hands running through my hair.

I kept flicking my tongue over her nipple, sucking harder at it, pulling it up. My other hand slid off her breast and down her stomach. I slowly circled my fingers over the very top of her mound, gaging her reaction.

Angie groaned deeply and trembled. She mumbled "Oh April .... Yes...." As she laid her head back on the bed.

I slid my fingers down and lightly caressed her labia, opening her my fingers, running one down each side of her mound. My tongue continued to flick back and forth over her nipple, my lips suckling at it.

Angie spread her legs wider, giving me better access. I released her nipple and slowly kissed my way down her stomach. She lifted her head and watched me as I slowly kissed lower. As my lips reached her mound she let out a low whimper and trembled. I asked softly "May I?"

Angie nodded her head slightly yes.

I slid my lips lower and extended my tongue, running it lightly over her mound, caressing her labia with it, not pushing in. I licked slowly and lightly up and down her, tasting my friend for the first time.

Angie's breathing was already ragged as I slowly licked her. Then, as I slipped my tongue between her lips and pushed her open a bit she let out a load, long moan. I reached up and took her hands in mine, holding them as I started to run my tongue slowly up and down along her slit, licking her. I whispered "You're so wet for me Angie...."

She groaned in respond and spread her legs even wider. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her and started to slowly probe, exploring, tasting, pushing her open.

Angie squirmed and moaned as I started to slowly fuck her with my tongue. I moved my hands to her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Her hips started to rise up off the bed, her legs trembling.

I pulled my tongue out of her and moved up to her clit. My lips closed over it, kissing it, sucking lightly at it. I heard her cry out "Oh April, oh, oh fuck..."

I teased her opening with a finger, pushing just the tip in. My tongue danced lightly over her clit, my lips closed around it, sucking gently.

Angie started to pant and moan loudly. I murmured "Not yet, don't cum yet."

She groaned deeply as I slid a finger into her and curled it forward, circling it, thrusting it slowly along the front of her vagina. I closed my lips more firmly on her clit and sucked harder, my tongue now grinding hard against it.

Angie didn't last long. She cried out loudly and grunted deeply as her body started to buck hard and shake, cumming. I kept sucking on her clit, kept fingering her, even pushing a second finger in as she orgasmed.

She finally groaned "Enough -- please --- I can't take any more..." and pushed my head away from her pussy. I laid there between her legs, gazing up at her a broad smile on my face, my cheeks glistening from her wetness as I stared up at her, watching her slowly come down from the orgasmic high.

Angie looked back at me, her face framed by her breasts, her nipples hard and pink. She blushed as she saw me lying there between her spread legs, staring up at her. She murmured "Wow April, no one has ever made me feel like that. I've never cum so hard."

I grinned even more up at her. "She you enjoyed your first time with a woman?"

Angie giggled "I can't imagine ever going back to men after that."

I whispered "So I've ruined men for you?" as I slid up and cuddled up to her, facing her. Our lips met for a slow, sensual kiss. My hands caressed her hair as she kissed me, tasting herself on my lips.

I pulled her to me and held her close, hugging her. We stayed there like that while Angie recovered, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

Angie looked up at me and smiled a bit and then leaned in, kissing my upper chest lightly. I stroked her hair as her lips moved down, kissing the very upper parts of my breasts. She whispered softly "I never realized how incredibly sexy a women is" as her lips moved further down my left breast, kissing lightly.

I sighed softly and stroked her hair, saying nothing as her lips caressed and explored. Her lips found my nipple and kissed it lightly. Her head was tilted back a bit, and she was looking up into my eyes. I smiled down at her and caressed her hair as I whispered "You don't have to do anything more if you don't want to. I want to make sure you're comfortable with what we're doing."

Angie responded by taking more of my breast in her mouth and suckling at it. Her fingers moved down my stomach, caressing, lightly tracing, moving further down. I moan softly "Oh Angie..." I couldn't believe this was happening, Angie, a friend for years, a hot friend, was naked with me in bed.

I bit my lip and stared down at her, watching as Angie's lips left my nipple and kissed slowly down my stomach. She paused just as she reached the curve above my mound. She looked up at me, a nervous look on her face. She smiled nervously and murmured "I -- I'm nervous. I'm not sure what to do. What if I don't please you?"

I sat up and took her cheeks in my hands and guided her face up to mine. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before whispering "Nothing has to happen. Just pleasing you was more than I could have imagined or hoped for. But if you want to experiment, to try, to see what it's like to be with a woman like that, don't worry so much about trying to please me. Just do what others have done for you that you liked and enjoy the process of experimenting."

Angie gave me a shy smile "You're sure you don't mind? I don't know what I'm doing."

I kissed her lips lightly and then laid back and spread my legs widely for her. I giggled "I'm all yours."

Angie moved back down between my legs and tentatively ran her tongue over my pussy. I heard her whisper "I had no idea woman tasted so ... sexy."

Angie's tongue explored, parting my lips, pushing me open for her. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair whispering softly "Your tongue feels amazing."

She looked up and me and smiled before licking me again, a bit harder this time. Her tongue circled, teasing my opening, pushing in a little bit. I groaned deeply "Oh Angie..."

She brought a finger up and slowly pushed it into me, looking up at me, watching me. I bit my lip and smiled down at her as she paused "Deeper --- go all the way in."

She nodded a bit and pushed her finger completely into me. I stared down at her, moaning a bit "Fuck me Angie. Fuck me and suck on my clit."

Angie blushed slightly at my bluntness but started to move her finger, slowly fucking me with it. Her lips moved up, her tongue searching for my clit, licking, circling.

I let out a loud groan as she found my clit, and my hips thrust up a bit. "Unggh -- yes, right there..."

Angie thrust harder with her finger and lapped at my clit, licking it. I groaned deeply again, rocking my hips against her tongue.

She murmured into my pussy "Do you like it? Am I doing ok?"

I groaned "Oh Angie, you're making me feel so amazing. Take me harder though ... give me more."

Angie looked up into my eyes, her tongue dancing over my clit as she pushed a second finger into me. She slowly twisted them back and forth as she started to fuck me more forcefully with them, my pussy stretched slightly around them.

I let out a long, low groan and grasped my own breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples.

Angie thrust even harder with her fingers and licked more forcefully with her tongue as she saw me start to writhe on the bed. My body responded, my hips lifting off the bed, my legs quaking.

Angie drove her fingers hard into me, the sound of her fingers driving into my soaking wet pussy mixing with my deep moans as I panted, breathing hard, quivering, on the edge.

Angie reached up with her other hand, pushed one of my hands off my beast and grabbed my nipple, pinching it hard and pulling at it. That pushed me over the edge. I cried out loudly "Oh fuck, oh fuck Angie, yes!" as I bucked against her fingers. My legs were spread wide, hips lifted high up off the bed, thrusting up into her fingers.

Angie seemed to know what I wanted as she just kept fucking me with her fingers as I came. She pulled harder at my nipple, her fingers driving into me. She pulled her lips back from my pussy and stared into my eyes as she continued to drive into me. She murmured "Wow April, holy shit..." as she watched me orgasming hard for her.

I wimpered and moans, almost begging "Enough ... please ... please stop...."

Angie stopped moving her fingers and moved up my body as my hips slumped down to the bed. She straddled me on her knees and slipped her fingers out of me. Leaning down she kissed me deeply on the lips, her eyes staring into mine.

I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace on top of me. Our bodies pressed together, her breasts flattened against mine, as we kissed. I caressed her back, a hand moving down to her ass and caressing it as well. I finally pulled back from the kiss and whispered "Want to try something else?"

Angie smiled a bit "What? More? That was already amazing."

I gave her a playful kiss on the lips. "Have you ever face sat anyone?"

Angie's eyes widened a bit and she shook her head no.

I gave her a playful grin "Well slide up and straddle my face. You should see if you like it."

12