Chapter 22 - Bachelorette Pt. 09

Story Info
Angie watches Callie domme April.
4.7k words
4.71
2.3k
00

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning with Angie's nude body cuddling me from behind, her arm draped over me. I laid there quietly, enjoying the feeling of her naked breasts pressed against my back. I smiled a bit as I thought back on last night and how right it felt to be with Angie that way.

I heard some noise from outside my bedroom door. Marie and Amber were getting ready to go to the airport. Angie heard it too and stirred against me. I rolled over, waking her up in the process. I kissed her lips lightly and whispered "Wake up sleeping beauty. We should say bye to Marie and Amber."

Angie blushed as she looked at me and whispered "I can't believe we did that last night."

I smiled softly "I can, and it was wonderful. Are you ok with it though?"

Angie nodded a bit. "Yeah, I think so. It will just take some processing."

I kissed her gently again, smiling at her "I don't want to do anything you're at all uncomfortable with so please tell me."

Angie nodded and then looked concerned. "How we will get out to see the other two? I mean, they can't know about what we did last night, right?"

I nodded. "I agree. I'll slip out first and try to get them out on the patio for a last picture. You wait and peak out the door. Once the coast is clear quick run over to your room?"

Angie nodded in agreement.

I slipped out of her embrace and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I slipped out of the room and left the door open a crack. I found Marie and Amber gathering their last-minute things and stuffing them into their suitcases. Running over I gave them both a big hug, thanking Marie and congratulating her. I felt a bit of a tingle as my bra-free breasts squished against her in the tight hug.

I led them outside for a picture and positioned them with their back to the door into the suite so that I could see when Angie was safely in her room. I smiled a bit as I saw her cautiously sneak out of my room wearing just her bikini bottom and then dash across the main room to her bedroom. After a few more pictures we all went back into the suite, just as Angie came out wearing pajamas. After another round of hugs and congratulations, Marie and Amber left for the airport.

Angie looked almost shyly. I asked gently "Are you ok with what we did last night?"

Angie blushed, then giggled. Unable to stop giggling she spoke in an continuous stream of words blurring together "Yes. I can't believe it, but yes. It was so amazing. I mean, you. Me. You like me to? I can't believe it. We had sex. You licked me. Face sitting? Oh, I should stop talking..."

I slipped my arms around her and hugged her close, silencing her with a deep kiss. I heard her moan into the kiss, felt her shudder a bit. I broke the kiss but held her there, hugging her close. We stayed there for a while before she whispered softly "When do you leave?" I replied softly "I have a couple of hours before I need to go to the airport. You?" Her hands moved down to my ass and squeezed it playfully "We have time then....I don't leave until this afternoon."

I chuckled a bit. "You want more after last night?"

She gave my ass a playful squeeze and asked softly "You've really, you know, done it with a woman using a strap-on."

I smiled a bit and admitted "You know Callie, our concierge. She fucked me with a strap-on and dominated me."

Angie gasped and pulled back, looking up at me, wide-eyed. "What? No way! Really?"

I nodded my head slightly yes, my cheeks blushing deeply.

Angie continued to gaze up at me as she hesitated and then asked softly "Did you like it?"

I blushed even more, nodding my head yes.

She asked softly "Why? What about it did you like?"

I paused for a minute, blushing deeply before replying softly "Giving up control was part of it. Trusting her completely. Giving my body to her to use. And the dildo was huge, that certainly was exciting."

Angie chewed on her lip, hesitating again before asking tentatively "Do you think, um, she would do you, um, now -- and let me watch?"

I gasps, my eyes widening in shock. Angie, my demure, "normal" friend was asking if she could watch a near-stranger dominate me and fuck me with a dildo?

Angie looked appalled as she saw my reaction. "Oh April. I'm sorry -- no, no -- please forget I asked that. I'm sorry!"

I paused for a minute, and Angie looked up at me nervously, waiting for me to say something. I finally whispered "I -- yes -- you can watch. But you have to ask her to do it." What was I doing?? I couldn't believe I was telling Angie she could watch me be dominated by Callie.

Angie gasped, her mouth dropping open. She stared at me. "A-are you sure? I mean, I'm curious about it, but I can't imagine submitting to someone like that...."

I nodded my head slightly yes "I -- I'm sure. I think. Yeah, I'm sure...."

Angie bit her lip, blushing. "So, what? I just call the concierge desk and ask Callie to cum up and fuck you?"

I giggled at the absurdity of what we were discussing. "Um, no. I think you should call the concierge desk and ask them to send Callie up with the same special for April that she brought up a couple of nights ago."

Angie asked "You're really ok with this? I mean, doing that in front of me?"

I nodded my head yes. "Y-you want to see what happens, and I know I enjoyed it. I trust you not to say anything to anyone."

Angie stared at me wide-eyed. "Of course not!"

I grinned a bit, amazed at what I had just agreed to. "Go ahead, make the call."

Angie giggled nervously as she picked up the phone and dialed the concierge desk. I heard her saying "Hi, yes. Is Callie working? She is, good. Can you ask her to send up the same special that she brought up for my friend April a couple of nights ago? What? No, I'm not sure what it was, but Callie will know. April said she wants the same thing again."

Angie was blushing furiously as she hung up the phone. She exclaimed. "I can't believe I just did that! I can't believe I just asked a for someone to come up and, you know, fuck you!"

I giggled, blushing too. "I know, it's pretty crazy....

Angie slipped her hands around me and hugged me close. "I had no idea how wild you are, how wild and sexy...."

I chuckled, hugging her back. "Did they say how long it would be?"

Angie replied softly "They guessed 15-20 minutes."

I smiled nervously at her "Let's do some packing. I'm a bit nervous, and that will get my mind off of what you just arraned for me."

Angie nodded, blushing, and we both went to our rooms to pack.

About 15 minutes later we heard a knock at the main door. Angie got there first and had opened the door and let Callie in by the time I was coming out of my room. Callie looked a bit confused and asked "Um hi? I had a request to bring something up for April?"

I blushed deeply, walking over, nodding. "Um, Callie, hi. Yes, this is my friend Angie. She, um, well, um, she's going to watch. She's curious." I tried to make it sound like a normal, everyday request even as my cheeks blushed crimson.

Callie looked from me to Angie a back, her lips curling into a bit of a smirk as she looked me in the eyes "So your friend is doing to watch you get fucked like the slutty sub you are -- watch you do everything I tell you to?"

I heard Angie gasp loudly, her mouth dropping open in surprise. I nodded my head very slightly yes, my cheeks burning deep crimson now.

Callie smirked even more and commanded firmly, staring into my eyes "Take your shirt off."

I grasped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, tossing it aside. I stood there topless, trembling, nipples fully stiff.

Callie looked me over a bit and then glanced at Angie. "She has a nice pair of tits, doesn't she?"

Angie swallowed hard and nodded her head yes.

Callie demanded "Remove your shorts and underwear."

I bit my lip as I obeyed, bending over and pushing my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, my breasts swaying under me as I bent over. I stood back up, trembling even more, standing completely nude in front of the two of them.

Callie placed her hands under my breasts, her hands flat, lifting them like she was showing them off. She looked at Angie "Come closer. Get a better look at her tits."

Angie squirmed, her face nearly as red as mine as she came closer. Angie bounced my tits on her hands, asking Angie "They're nice, aren't they?"

Angie nodded a bit, whispering "Y-yes...."

Callie closed one hand around my right breast and squeezed it firmly, holding me in place with it. She pushed her other hand between my legs commanding "Don't move slut."

I gasped loudly, my eyes opening wide as she forced my legs apart more, her hand pushing firmly against my mound.

Angie stared wide-eyed as she stood there, no more than 3 feet from me, watching as Callie explore me. She nodded slightly yes in response to Callie asking "She obeys well too, doesn't she?"

I wimpered, trembling even more, my cheeks deep red as Callie treated me like an object in front of Angie. One of her fingers pressed down, parting my labia. I inhaled sharply at the feeling of her finger there. Callie smirked a bit more and looked at Angie "She's really wet too."

Angie blinked, squirming, staring wide-eyed.

Callie pushed a finger into me and started to slowly finger me, making a show of it in front of Angie. I wimpered, moaning softly. Callie laughed at me a bit, looking at Angie as she kept fingering me. "The slut likes it."

Angie stammered "I -- I can't believe this is happening... April, is this ok with you?"

Callie suddenly thrust her finger hard up into me and held it there, staring into my eyes. "Her safe word is peanut butter. Unless she says those words or nods yes if I ask if she wans some peanut butter, she'll let me do anything I want with her. Isn't that right slut?"

I squirmed on her finger, nodding my head yes.

Callie demanded harshly "Answer me slut. And address me as Miss."

I wimpered moaning deeply "Y-yes Miss Callie."

Callie turned to look at Angie, her finger still deep inside me "See? She likes it."

Angie bit her lip, turning deep crimson and said nothing.

Callie picked up her bag that she had put down next to her, slipped her finger out of me and commanded "Lead me to your bedroom bitch."

I turned and started to walk to my bedroom, the two of them following me. I suddenly yelped as Callie slapped my ass as I walked and exclaimed "Doesn't she have the sexiest, tight ass? Must be all that running." I whimpered and kept walking, leading them into my bedroom.

As soon as we were in the bedroom Callie demand "Get on your knees by the bed, hands behind your back."

I lowered myself to my knees and placed my hands behind my back, looking up at Callie as she walked around in front of me and stood above me. She looked over at Angie. "Have you submitted or seen someone submit like this before?"

Angie shook her head nervously no.

"Well, we need a name for her. I'll let you decide. What should it be? Slut? Bitch? Toy? Pet?"

Angie blinked. "I, um, I don't know .... Pet I guess?"

Callie grinned down at me. "You heard her. Your name is now Pet. You will refer to me as Miss Callie and her as Miss, what's your name?"

Angie whispered "A-angie -- she doesn't need to call me, um, Miss though."

Callie chuckled "Oh, but she does. A pet like her is the lowest in the room. All other women here are Miss to her."

Callie looked down at me, smirking "Do you want any peanut butter? If not, we're going to start."

I shook my head slightly no.

Callie grinned, saying "Very good Pet" as she sat on the bed. "Now turn and get on your hands and knees in front of me facing Miss Angie."

I moved, lowering myself to my hands and knees, my back a bit lower than the edge of the bed now. Callie lifted her feet and rested them on me, using me as her footstool. She looked at Angie and said "So, Angie, tell me a bit about yourself? How do you know Pet?"

Angie stared in disbelief and paused as I whimpered and asked softly "W-what are you doing Miss?"

Callie snarled "Be quiet Pet. You're my footstool. Don't interrupt my conversation again Pet."

Angie stammered "W-we, um, have known each other since high school. She's one of my best friends."

I blushed deeply as I stayed there, still, on my hands and knees, my breasts hanging beneath me, nipples stiff. I glanced up at Angie and saw her staring down at me, a look I couldn't quite comprehend on her face. A mix of concern and arousal maybe? My gaze glanced out the window and I saw a few people arriving at work in the high rise across from our building. Oh please, don't them see me....

Callie chuckled a bit "Doesn't Pet look good like this? Do you know, did she submit to her boyfriends in high school?"

Angie whispered softly "She didn't have many boyfriends. I doubt she, um, was like this with them."

Callie chuckled a bit "Why don't you come over and pet Pet's hair, tell her she's a good girl."

I gasped. Callie was now treating me like I was a puppy or something? I should say peanut butter. I knew I should. But I stayed silent as Angie stepped closer and tentatively caressed my hair. Callie said it for her "Good girl ... Good Pet. You like that don't you?"

I wimpered, deeply embarrassed yet so turned on I'm sure they could both smell it.

The continued to have a conversation for a while, Callie pretending I was nothing more than a footstool for her as she asked Angie about where she lived and went to college, what she liked to do. Angie answered, occasionally looking down at me, that same look on her face. I bit my lip, keeping quiet, still blushing pretty deeply.

Callie suddenly reached behind me and pushed her hand between my legs to my exposed pussy, rubbing it as she asked "So how many guys have you fucked Angie?"

I let out a soft moan as her fingers started to rub against me. Angie blushed, stammering a bit "F-four, yeah, four..."

Callie nodded slightly and stated matter-of-factly "Pet's cunt is very wet. Come around behind her and feel it."

I groaned in embarrassment as Callie talked about me like that, my eyes staring up, locked on Angie, waiting to see what she would do. She looked away, avoiding my gaze and moved, moved around behind me. I whimpered, shocked that Angie was doing it. Then I felt a second hand on me, lightly stroking me. I whimpered more deeply and then heard Angie whisper "She's soaked...."

Callie laughed a bit "Yeah, she loves this, and I think she's ready to be fucked."

The hands left my pussy and then suddenly Callie spanked me hard "Get on the bed Pet, hands and knees."

I squealed at the slap and quickly climbed on the bed, waiting to avoid another spank for being too slow. Callie stood and retrieved a red ball gag with a black strap from her bag. "You know what this is, don't you Pet?" I nodded my head slightly yes, avoiding looking at Angie.

Callie fastened it tightly around my head, gagging me completely. "Now Pet, if you want peanut butter, you slap the bed hard four times to get me to ask, understand?"

I nodded yes.

"And do you want peanut butter now?"

I shook my head no.

Callie pulled a strap-on out of her bag, a really huge, purple strap-on. I tried to protest into my gag, wide-eyed. There was no way I could take that thing.

Angie must have been thinking the same thing because she muttered "Oh fuck, that's huge ... no way...."

Callie pulled her hotel uniform top off and then quickly pulled her pants off too, leaving her in just her bra and panties. She put the strap-on on, strapping it tightly around her thighs. She moved over to Angie "Go on, feel how big it is. Feel what's going to fuck your friend's cunt."

I stared, watching Angie as she grasped it. Her fingers weren't even close to closing around it. She muttered something I couldn't hear.

Callie climbed on the bed and pushed me around a bit so that I was facing the windows on the bed. Angie was leaning against the windows, staring into my eyes. I felt the huge toy pressing against me as Callie dragged it up and down along my lips. She looked up at Angie and asked "Do you want to see me fuck her? Do you want to see Pet take it in her cunt? Or should I stop?"

Angie nodded her head very slightly yes and whispered almost inaudible "T-take her...."

Callie pushed forward, slowly pushing the cock into me. It felt like was being split open, and I screamed into the gag, gripping the bedcovers hard, my nose flaring. Callie held me tight by the hips and kept pushing, kept forcing me open, kept going until at least half of the cock was in me. I could feel it against my cervix, could feel myself stretched around it. I was huge, bigger than the stripper. Bigger than Callie's last dildo. I had never felt so full."

I looked up at Angie and saw her staring down at me. My cheeks turned crimson as she muttered "Oh shit April. I can't believe you took that thing...."

Callie pulled it slowly back, pulling most of it out before pushing slowly back in, starting to very slowly fuck me with it. I groaned deeply, bracing myself. I looked up at Angie, staring into her eyes as she watched me being slowly fucked.

Callie thrust a bit harder, pushing more of it into me, driving it against my cervix. I grunted deeply into the bag, my eyes bulging. Callie reached up and grabbed my hair roughly, pulling my head back, making me look at Angie as she started to thrust more rhythmically into me. I cried out into the gag, grunting hard, panting for air through my nose. Angie stared at me, dumbstruck, her eyes huge.

My eyes flicked to the side and then I noticed something. A women, the same woman I think, was standing at the window of an office looking me. She had a camera, a camera with a long lens. Pictures. Shit. She was taking pictures. I should stop this..."

Just then Callie thrust even harder, pushing even more of the cock into me. I felt my belly bulge, felt it stretching my pussy even more, stretching me, stretching my clitoris it was so big. I squealed, not really thinking straight, overcome by the raw sexual yearning, feeling a deep need to be fucked by the huge cock.

Callie started to really pound me now. My belly bulged each time she thrust into me, and my breasts bounced under me, slapping together. I gurgled and groaned into the gag, my eyes open wide. I listened to the sound of the cock thrusting into my wetness, smelled how my arousal permeate the room, heard my own incoherent groans.

Then suddenly Callie pulled out and pushed me over "On your back pet. Legs spread."

I hurriedly obeyed, laying on my back and spreading my legs wide. Callie looked over at Angie "Want to have some fun? Want to sit on Pet's face so she can please you while I fuck her?"

Angie hesitated. "I -- I don't know. April, I meant Pet, do you want me to."

Callie cut her off "Pet's don't get a say. She can peanut butter if she wants, but unless she does, she's ours to play with and use. Go on, face sit her. I can assure you she's got a talented tongue based on how she pleased me a couple of days ago."

I turned deep crimson at their exchange and then whimpered as I saw Angie undressing. She walked hesitantly over to me, completely naked as she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. Callie reached down and removed the gag, stating "You will not talk unless we give you permission Pet. The gag is off only so that you can please Miss Angle with your mouth. Understand?"

I nodded my head yes.

Callied lifted my legs, spreading them wide "Good. Go ahead Angie, use Pet's mouth."

I groaned into the now-familiar pussy as Angie sunk down onto me and started to slowly grind against my lips. I felt the dildo against me and then cried out loudly, almost screaming as Callie drove it deep into me with one fast, hard thrust.

Callie took Angie's hand and placed it on my tummy "Here, feel how deep I am inside her, feel how belly bulges while I fuck her."

12