Chapter 23: Partial Elimination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd asked Deneta, but she only put a tiny chubby finger to her lips and hissed in that loud six-year-old whisper, "Shhhh! It's a surprise!"

When Lindsay and Carak moved to Rivuk's quarters, Carak suggested she should sleep with the prince, but she refused, ultimately arguing, "I just want to know what it feels like to fall asleep in your arms."

It felt amazing. She'd never felt so protected and loved than when she was in Carak's arms. Just as she'd never felt so desired in Sirix's or adored in Donil's. It was strange how different each felt, and yet she wouldn't trade one for another. And then there was Rivuk.

Rivuk was... it was hard to describe. Being held by him, it was like being home. He wasn't only a lover, only her husband, he was the father of their daughter, he'd made her a mother.

She smiled slightly. He might have made her a mother twice.

He was her family.

And she missed him.

Now that she admitted it, the yearning ache to be with him filled her. She kissed Carak awake.

He returned her kisses with a smile. "Yes, my princess?"

She felt a shiver of joy run down her spine. His princess. His. "Carak, these last few days have been wonderful, but... I miss Rivuk."

"You still love him."

She cast her eyes from him, her cheeks rosy in shame. "I think so."

Carak brushed the hair from her cheek. "Good."

"Good?" Lindsay stared at him, incredulous.

"I'd hate to think I'd stolen you from the man who has given so much to me."

"You're not jealous?"

"Jealousy is being afraid someone will take what is yours. Do I have any reason to fear that?"

She arched up and kissed him. "No. No one will ever take me away from you."

He wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her up his chest higher, so their mouths could easily meet. "Good."

She pressed her open lips against his, gently pulling them together as he did the same. His tongue pushed through her lips, into her mouth. Finding hers, it wrapped itself around, massaging gently. She was always surprised what he could do with that long tongue of his. She gently pushed him backward, rubbing his cock. It grew and grew in her hand, longer, harder, she could feel the blood pulsing through it. She pulled back from Carak's kiss. He was too tall for her to mount him and kiss him at the same time.

But he seemed to have other ideas. With taloned hand, he pulled her butt towards his face. She smiled and took her place, his head between her knees. She felt his tongue press into her vagina, diving deep inside as his fingers found her clit and began their gentle circles. It had taken a bit of patient work to get him to this point, but it was work she'd mostly found very enjoyable after the first few times when his claws and her clit had not quite agreed. Thank god for good medical technology!

She moaned as she felt the fever growing inside of her. Leaning forward, she took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She hadn't noticed how the head tended to inflate like a Nobillo telson the first few times they'd been together, but now she took special pleasure in it, and in pleasuring him with it. She ran her tongue along the top of the head, pressing firmly into it as her hand continued to stroke.

He pulled her thighs down hard as his tongue swam through her labia to her clit, encircling it. Her eyes slammed shut as she howled in pleasure. No, she had to focus on sucking his cock. She was going to make him feel as good as she did. Nope. Her back sprung up and he adjusted her onto him. There was nothing she could do but scream as her legs pushed her body up and down above his relentless tongue.

She pushed herself off his face, spun around, and lowered herself onto his deep-purple cock. Oh Yes! The inflated head pushed through the soft flesh of her vagina, stretching it almost painfully. "Oh..." she moaned. "Ohhh..." She pushed him deeper into her. Her hands running across his chest and abs, they were so hard under her palms. She found his nipples and began rubbing them.

Carak smiled from below her, his hands stroking her thighs, moving up her hips, to her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples, then down her back and back up again. She felt his pelvis gently bucking beneath her as her legs moved her up and down.

She loved being his. And that he was hers. There was such a deep trust between them, an intimacy forged over dozens of lessons and sparring matches, of games of mancala and listening to him read to her on the couch. Of a treason he would never speak aloud.

And she loved watching him cum.

She was rocking fast on him now; she was two blinding orgasms in and desperately chasing a third. It was like the orgasm was a red Chinese dragon of fire and she was chasing it as it swirled around inside her legs and hips, everything growing hotter, boiling, blinding her. She needed it. Needed to catch it. She rocked even faster. From beneath her she felt a hard grip on her thighs as Carak began to thrust hard into her. Oh god! There it was! She ignited. Flames coursed through her body, immolating the world around her. She howled in ecstasy, sweat beading all over her body, dripping from her brow where it ran down in rivulets between Carak's abdominal muscles.

She heard him grunting loudly, she could see the focus in his eyes. And then, suddenly, they glazed over as he let out a final low grunt, filling her. She moaned, falling down onto his chest, his hands stoking her back, cool from the evaporating sweat.

"I love you," she whispered.

He smiled at her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded. "Thank you for understanding."

After a quick shower, she tiptoed over to Rivuk's room, careful not to wake Deneta. She silently opened the door. There he was, partially covered by a thin, snow-white sheet, his arm outstretched as though waiting for her to take her place beside him.

She pulled up the sheet and climbed under it. She saw him start. His eyes flew open, copper and beautiful. He embraced her to him, almost crushing her against his body in his desperate ferocity, as if she might disappear if he didn't grasp her tightly enough. She gently, almost haltingly, wrapped her arms around him. It felt like it had been so long. Months! It was strange and familiar all at once, and she could feel the stirring of her body responding to him.

"We can... if you want..." she mumbled.

Rivuk pulled her close, his hand on the back of her neck, tangling in her hair. "No. I just want to hold you." He held her until she drifted off in his arms.

She woke up to find herself still wrapped in her husband's arms. She moaned happily, wriggling around a little.

"Good morning," a voice above her said.

She turned her face up to see Rivuk, sleep still in his eyes, black hair mussed. "Good morning," she mumbled. She tried to raise up to kiss him but found herself stuck in place, he wasn't letting her go.

"Are you sure you want to?" he asked. "I don't want you out of duty or obligation."

She smirked to hide her irritation. "When have I ever done anything out of duty or obligation?"

"True." He loosened his grip.

She shot through his arms to his lips. Their eagerness made them sloppy, rolling on the bed just trying to get whatever kisses in they could. He pulled off her nightie and threw it god only knew where. She only got his pants down to his hips. There it was, erect, ready.

Lust flushed through her. He could get naked later, she needed him now! She pulled him down with her, onto her back. A few more amateurish kisses and he was inside of her, pushing hard, thrusting fast. He pressed his brow against hers, she could only see his intense copper eyes, until the first wave came, shutting hers.

"RIVUK!" she screamed.

He pushed harder.

She could feel the pounding throughout her body. "OH!OH!OH!OH!OH!" she cried out, each syllable matching his thrusts. Her hips gyrated against him, her legs shook, she grabbed onto him as her back arched, her nails digging into his skin.

She felt the burning inside of his acid. Earlier than usual. He was really excited. So was she. Her whole body arched under him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking the heels together as her pelvis gave dozens of tiny thrusts in concert with his, the friction between them brought her clit roaring to life.

She didn't howl. She didn't scream. The sounds that came out of her mouth were positively animal.

She felt his heat inside of her.

They lay on the bed, panting, glancing at each other, smiling, then glancing away and laughing.

She took his hand. "That was... that was something."

"It's been a while," he chuckled, the dark sangria flushing his cheeks.

He looked so much younger than he usually did. She never really thought that he was only a few years older than her, not even a full lanc her senior. If she'd met him in school, he'd be a TA or a PostDoc, she'd be a student, maybe in a Master's program. But here he was a prince, her prince, and she was his queen.

"Something's changed about you," she said, brushing his hair back.

"You're back with me."

"There's something else, something you're not telling me."

"I will, but there's a lot to tell, and I'd like to enjoy being with you a bit longer before I do."

She felt his telson growing taut inside of her. She smiled wickedly. "Again, already?"

He grinned back. "I've missed you a lot. Are you ready?"

"Oh hell yes!"

His hands caressed her body as he made love to her. It was the first time she would think of sex with him as making love. It felt different, like a deeper connection between them was being forged. It was neither anxious nor rushed. As her body tangled with his, she felt the pleasure of his skin against hers, of feeling his breath on her neck, on her cheeks and nose, as he kissed her. As her body pushed upward with his thrusts, she felt a deep sense of belonging in his arms. For once, it wasn't about getting off with him.

Carak made love, Donil made love, Sirix was a freaking demon from the bluest fires of hell sent to torment her, specifically. They put their whole selves into the act. They gave their whole hearts every time. But not Rivuk, he'd always held some part of himself back, he'd always kept part of his heart from her. Now, she could feel the fullness of his love enveloping her body as he held her against himself. She came, not with a scream, but with a low moan as she sunk into the beauty of the moment. She felt her mind entwine with his, the warmth and acceptance flowing into her thoughts. And the pain. She felt the hurt, the fear, the guilt. But overwhelming those feelings, almost drowning them within their ocean, was his love for her.

And, for once, she allowed herself to be swept away.

She sighed as she felt his heat spreading within her.

They lay entwined together, sharing long lingering kisses until she felt the tension beginning to build within her hips. She rolled him on his back and gave him everything back. She traced the muscles of his body with her tongue, kissing every inch of his copper-flecked flesh. She was in no hurry as she showed him every ounce of her love for him. Her hips rocked gently against his abs as his hands stroked her back. She ran her palms over his chest.

Her eyes met his.

She felt his hands round the curves of her butt. She could feel their gentle coaxing. Her hips moved faster as she held his gaze.

"Uh uh UHHHH!" She came. She gyrated faster. She could feel the heat growing between them, the intensity in those copper eyes.

He slipped his finger between her labia. She gasped as her clit struck it. She needed more! Faster and faster she pushed. She was flying high in ecstatic euphoria as she crested that wave only to find an even larger one waiting.

She watched his eyes grow unfocused and then achingly tender as he came.

Lindsay lay down upon his chest, letting him wrap her in his arms. "I love you, Rivuk," she whispered.

"I'll never shut you out again," he said, stroking her long, dark hair.

"You'd better not."

She felt his gaze on her naked breasts and shoulders.

"So what do we do now?" he asked. "Will you be moving into my room?"

"No," she shook her head. "No I-"

"You love Carak," Rivuk finished, rolling to the side of the bed and sitting. "More than me."

She didn't answer.

"I understand. He was there and I wasn't."

"My love for Carak was set in stone long before I was jailed."

"Even then, he was there and I wasn't."

She sighed. It was true. Rivuk had been away with the floods. "I'd never have fallen in love with you at all if you hadn't gone away, though." She wrapped herself around Rivuk's stiff shoulders, his wings pressed into her side, and kissed his cheek. "It's not that I love him more and you less. You're different men and I love you both differently. It's hard to explain it."

"I know. Are you going to marry him?"

She was taken aback. "Marry him? I mean, maybe someday. Not anytime soon. Rivuk, we just started three iunas ago!"

"But you want to."

"In the future, sure. Not right now. I don't think I'm ready for that. I mean, I wasn't ready for any of my other marriages either, I guess, but can't I have one relationship that's remotely normal? You know, without impending death involved."

Rivuk chuckled. Lindsay felt the tension go from both of their bodies. He reached up and took her hand, letting their joined hands dangle over his naked chest. "So what do we do?" Lindsay couldn't see his face, but she was sure it held disappointment.

"At the camp, Sirix, Donil, and I all shared a bed," she suggested.

"I think we both know that's not going to work."

"No. I don't really want to do assigned days, though. Yeah, it's fair but it kind of kills the mood."

"How does Carak feel about it?" Rivuk asked.

"You know him, you're his son. Your happiness always comes first." Suddenly she realized what she'd said and her eyes went wide. "I mean... not his son, but you know what I mean. His prince."

Rivuk kissed her hand. "His son you say. Is that really how he sees me?"

"It's how you see each other. I'm just the giant Jerry Springer-shaped wrench in the works."

"I don't understand."

She shook her head. "It's not important."

He turned, pressing his lips against hers and drawing back to meet her eyes with a magnetic gaze. "Come to me when you want me," he said.

She felt herself being pulled in. She pressed her brow against his. "I want you now. But it's probably time for breakfast. You know how Deneta hates to wait for it."

He pulled her onto his lap. "Carak can handle things for one morning."

"I suppose."

She straddled him, their lips searching for the best position. Her tongue parted his lips, meeting his. His hands traveled the familiar curves of her body. And then he was inside her, not far, just enough to blind her with his telson's pressure on her g-spot. Now she was screaming, shaking, gripping his wings for dear life as he kissed up and down her neck, his hands gripping her butt in place. She was lost to everything but him. She was lost in two planes as their minds skipped the foreplay entirely and went straight to his head between her legs as she sucked his tessect. Her mind was lost in gold light.

She had no idea how much time had passed before she came back to herself, and only the vaguest idea how they'd ended up where they were. Their eyes met and they laughed. She hugged him around his neck as he flew her back down to the bed.

Her stomach rumbled loudly, causing Rivuk to laugh again. "I'm starving," she said. "What time is it? It's got to be at least lunch by now."

Rivuk checked his wristband. "It's almost time for dinner."

"You're kidding!"

He turned the band toward her.

She blushed. "I guess we really missed each other."

"It would seem so."

"Deneta's going to be so mad."

"You really shouldn't underestimate my hest."

Despite Rivuk's words, Lindsay was surprised when Deneta smiled up at them from the low dining table.

"Mom!" she cried happily. "Guess where Carak took me today?"

Mom. It always got her right in the heart. Lindsay bent down with her hands on her knees so she could be at Deneta's level. "Where did he take you?" she asked enthusiastically.

"To the pyramids of light! And he got me a ball and let me play with the fountains and everything."

"Did you really?"

"Yes."

Lindsay gazed at Carak in wonder. Rivuk was right, she should have had more faith.

Carak smiled in that subdued way of his. "You may be under house-arrest, but I am not," he said.

It felt like her heart was going to burst. He knew what she was doing, that she was with another man, and he'd done everything he could to support her. "Thank you, Carak," she said.

"It was my pleasure. Though I was meaning to talk to you both about something." He waved Lindsay and Rivuk in. "Have either of you noticed anything unusual with Deneta?"

"Unusual how?" Lindsay asked, immediately concerned.

"Things moving a certain way they probably shouldn't," he answered.

Rivuk sighed. "I suppose I can't keep it a secret any longer. Lindsay, you might want to have a seat." He turned to his daughter, smiling. "Deneta, do you want to show Mom and Carak your surprise now?"

Her face lit up. "Can I?"

"Of course."

Lindsay watched as Deneta's spoon floated up to her eye level. Carak instantly grabbed it out of the air, horror etched into features.

Lindsay gasped. She'd come into her powers. Elihim was right, she was a full princess.

And Elihim's future bride whether he wanted her or not. Or Boz's.

But she couldn't let Deneta see her fear.

"She's a princess," Carak breathed.

Deneta looked concerned. "Did I do something wrong?" her little voice quavered.

Lindsay quickly hugged Deneta to her. "Oh no, Chickadee! That was amazing! You can make things move?"

"Little things," she answered.

"Just like your daddy."

"What's wrong with Carak?" she asked. She wasn't going to be so easily distracted.

"It's nothing, he's just afraid of floating spoons, that's all. One took all of his dessert one time." It was an utterly ridiculous explanation, but what could she say? She didn't even fully understand it.

"Really?" Deneta asked.

"Yes," Carak said. "It was a delicious sayora ice. The spoon took it all."

This answer seemed to satisfy Deneta and she happily returned to her meal.

"We'll talk about this later," Carak whispered.

"Among other things," Rivuk said with a nod.

* * *

With Deneta asleep in her bed the trio gathered around the table.

"How long have you known?" Carak demanded immediately.

"For certain? Almost two iuna, she showed me the same as you," Rivuk answered.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No. And I intend to keep it that way," Rivuk said.

"You know the laws." Carak's tone was warning.

Rivuk's eyes flashed. "She's only in her second lanc! She's too young to be of any use anyway!"

"That explains why you were so eager to part with her nanny," Carak said. "You should have told me. I wouldn't have taken her out."

Rivuk looked alarmed. "Why? Did anyone see anything?"

"No, but they could have. That was reckless of you."

Rivuk's shoulders slumped. "I know. But I want her to still be a child, for just a little longer."

"We'll have to work faster. It won't remain a secret for long."

Lindsay could only watch. She agreed with them both. Rivuk should have told them her powers had manifested, but she could understand why he wanted to keep it secret. She was just a little girl! It wasn't her fault. And now she would have the responsibility of being a princess thrust upon her. Well, not quite yet, but, realistically, how long could they keep it a secret without locking her up in the tower? And, even then...

"Speaking of secrets," Rivuk stood, walked over to his ebony desk, pressed the top in a few different places and Lindsay stared in wonder as the top popped up. He took a file from within and returned, tossing it onto the table. The edges of a few pictures poked out from within. A flaming tower. The Bonat man Lindsay had seen in the stasis tank. On the front were the words Project Jericho. "I've been looking into a few myself."