Chapter 23: Snowshoes

Story Info
Lindsay and Donil get together.
6.1k words
4.52
1.1k
00

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at Sirix's camp late the following evening to a hero's welcome. Bonfires and feasts greeted them. The starving and weary refugees set upon the food even as Regar and her team started treating them. Lindsay flashed a smile to Donil who slightly smiled back.

Sirix came up to greet them. Lindsay rushed into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Here, let me take her," Regar said, helping an elderly woman who hung from Veralosa's neck down.

"I'll help," Donil quickly ducked under the old woman's other arm.

"Would you like me to fix you a plate?" Lindsay asked Donil.

"No, I'll be fine," Donil said, pointedly avoiding Lindsay's gaze as she and Regar walked off with the woman between them.

"Thanks for your help, Veralosa," Lindsay said, forcing a smile despite her troubled heart. She'd been so sure of Donil's feelings just yesterday, but now she seemed painfully distant.

"Glad I was able to. It was good to be able to bury my father," Veralosa said.

"Why don't you help yourself?" Sirix said. "This meal is in your honor, afterall."

Veralosa didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed two wooden plates and began filling them.

Sirix rubbed his cheek against Lindsay's. "I'm glad you're back. Would you prefer to eat first or would you like to visit my tent?"

Lindsay gazed off in the direction of the hospital. "I suppose I'd like to eat first."

An hour later, they sat on a log watching the fire and Donil had still not returned. Sirix's hand snaked around hers. "Are you ready to come to bed with me?"

She glanced down the path leading to the hospital. "Just a few more minutes."

Sirix's eyes followed hers. "Oh. I see." He threw a stick in the fire. "Donil feels things very deeply but she'll never tell you when something's bothering her. She hates to be a burden on anyone. Which has the unfortunate effect of her putting all the burden on herself. Perhaps you should go talk to her."

Lindsay stared at him, wide-eyed. Was he saying what she thought he was? "Thank you, Sirix." She kissed him and stood, grabbing a flaxa fruit.

"I love you, Indsayee."

"I know," she said with a grin.

"Aren't you going to say you love me?"

"You held out on me, now I'm going to hold out on you."

"Say it!"

She stuck out her tongue. "Make me."

He grabbed for her but she spun away. He laughed. "I promise you, I will."

Lindsay tramped up the path tossing the flaxa fruit up and down. She walked toward the hospital when she noticed Donil's tent glowing in the dark. She must've gone in for the night. Lindsay veered off to her former home.

She knocked on the tent pole. "Donil, I'm coming in."

"No!" Donil cried, but it was too late, Lindsay had already pulled up the flap in time to see her wipe a tear from her cheek as she sat on the braided rag rug that covered the ground.

"I umm, I brought you a flaxa fruit." She held out the fruit.

"Thank you." Donil took it and bit into it. The bite was far too large and her cheeks puffed out as she struggled to chew it. Tears grew along the rim of her eyes, running down her cheeks and splashing onto the rug.

Lindsay wrapped Donil in her arms. "Oh Donil, what's wrong? Is there anything I can do?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Please, tell me what's bothering you. I can at least listen."

"I don't want to."

She stroked Donil's back. "Why not? Is it about me?"

"Y-yes."

"Please tell me. I can't stand for you to be distant from me. I care about you too much."

Donil turned her eyes to Lindsay. The golden specks in them swam like stars reflected in a lake. "I care about you, too."

"Then tell me."

"L-Last night, when I came to bed, you were moaning and you - you said Sirix's name. And-and it was just too much. I can't take it anymore! You love him so much and I... I..." She buried her face in Lindsay's shoulder.

"I wasn't dreaming about Sirix."

Donil looked up at her. "You weren't?"

"No, it was just a weird sex dream, but I promise you he wasn't in it. I just accidentally screamed the wrong name."

"You did?"

"It didn't make my dream lover very happy either."

"Who was it?"

"No one important. Someone I've never even met in person." There was no way she was going to tell her she dreamed about the third prince of the Nobillo! "My body was just frustrated and took it out on my dreams." She took a deep breath. It was now or never. "Because the person I wanted to be with was working late."

Donil's brow wrinkled, creasing in the middle just above her nose. "Who do you mean?"

Of course. She'd never believe it unless Lindsay outright said it. "Donil, I mean you. I wanted to be with you."

"Me? Why?"

"Because, you're amazing. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met." Lindsay's voice was heavy in her throat. But she had to say it. She had to get it all out. To let Donil know exactly how she felt. "You're smart, you're kind, you're beautiful! You're so beautiful... The way you look at me, the way you smiled at me when you saved my life... I was hoping, maybe you might want me, too."

She heard Donil gulp.

"I want you," Donil said. "More than anything. I've been avoiding Sirix just in case. But how do we..."

Lindsay smiled. "As Sirix says, there is no tree that cannot be climbed." She leaned over and, brushing aside Donil's silky white hair, she pressed her lips onto her blue cheek. Donil's body stiffened. She whispered into her blue, pointed ear, "If you want to climb it."

"I want to," Donil said.

Lindsay could see she was nervous.

Lindsay ran her hand down from Donil's slender shoulder to her hand, entwining their fingers, blue alternating with peach. "I want to, too." She leaned forward so her lips were almost touching Donil's violet ones. Those perfect lips she'd been wanting to kiss for months. "Don't worry, we'll do this together."

Donil pressed her lips to Lindsay's. They were soft, so soft. But not for long. Lindsay kissed her harder, her hands burying themselves in Donil's white hair. She could feel Donil's talented fingers caressing her face, her neck - she was inexperienced but clearly eager. Lindsay could feel her own excitement growing, could feel the wetness already. She desired her, she had to have more of her!

Lindsay opened her mouth slightly, covering those soft lips and drawing hers to a close on them. Donil began doing the same, their open mouths meeting and then closing and parting. Lindsay kissed her with slightly parted lips hard, holding her tightly. Then she softened the long kiss, allowing her tongue to tease through to Donil's lips, parting them slightly. She could feel Donil's hesitation, as if she wasn't sure this was intentional.

She did it again, slower, more purposefully, parting the lips further. She didn't know if Donil would enjoy it or be revolted. She pulled back slightly and gazed into her indigo eyes with their golden flecks.

Donil pushed forward, kissing her with the same force, this time she felt Donil's tongue part her lips, she spread them to allow it, touching her own tongue to it. It was warm and firm. She gently ran her tongue over it, caressing it, massaging it, until Donil was doing the same.

Lindsay ran her hands over Donil's arms, they were so soft, but she could feel the strong muscles beneath. Breaking from their kiss, she kissed down Donil's neck, stopping to trace her tongue in that lovely blue cavern where the neck met the shoulder.

"Oh!" Donil cried, her head arching back.

"Does it feel good?" Lindsay asked, continuing to make the little circles with her tongue.

"Yes!" Donil gasped.

"Good," she said as she kissed up her neck. "Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure? Because we can stay doing this."

"Yes! Please, don't stop!"

Lindsay almost couldn't contain herself at Donil's passionate words. She wanted to tear off her clothes right then. She was more than ready, herself. She could feel the dilation, her body begging for what only Donil could provide.

She ran her hands down Donil's chest to those two heavenly breasts, so perfect and round. She'd wondered what they would feel like. If they would be solid and muscular or tender, like her own. Under her hands, they gave way, soft and supple. Donil gasped. Lindsay looked up to see that wonderful mouth agape below wide eyes and couldn't help needing to cover it with her own.

Their tongues danced while her hands caressed Donil's breasts. She felt a firmness in the hollow of her palms. That must be her nipples, she thought excitedly. While massaging the one breast she tickled the nipple of the other. Donil grunted with pleasure. Lindsay pulled back from the kiss, her thighs had instinctively slid apart in anticipation. "Does that feel good?" She smiled, still tickling the nipple.

"Yes!" Donil cried. Her breath was quickening.

"What about this?" With her other hand, Lindsay began to firmly massage the other breast, focusing most of her attention on the nipple.

Donil's head arched back. "Oh! Yes! Don't stop!"

Lindsay began rubbing both breasts hard, kissing her arched neck. Then she felt one of Donil's hands on her own breast. "Oh!" she gasped. The blue hand began to rub in the same way she was doing. "Oh Donil!" she moaned. "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

That was all the encouragement Donil needed. She pushed forward and kissed Lindsay, placing both hands on her breasts and massaging them. Her violet lips trailed down Lindsay's neck until Lindsay was the one arched backward, her breath coming hard and fast as moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Her fingers found Donil's belt and untied it, the tight fabric that covered her breasts loosening. She reached under the flaps of fabric and found the soft blue skin, felt, for the first time the skin of the firm nipple within. She ducked down and nosed her way to that blue breast, the nipple a pale white. She held it in her mouth, the nipple gently between her teeth. Donil cried out. She began sucking and nibbling as Donil moaned, still doing her best to rub Lindsay's breasts.

"Here," Lindsay said, taking off her shirt. She unhooked her bra, letting her breasts fall out.

Donil tenderly slid the bra from her arms and, leaning Lindsay back over her arm, covered Lindsay's breast with her lips. Lindsay moaned as Donil's talented tongue teased her nipple, she sucked and nibbled and then moved on to the other breast while attending to the unlucky breast with her hand.

Lindsay's thighs were spread wide now, her hips began shaking. "Mmm... Donil!" She fought open the button and zipper on her shorts and grabbed Donil's free hand. She guided it underneath her panties and between her labia to her clitoris.

She almost screamed with pleasure at Donil's touch. She began rubbing Donil's hand up and down in concert with the motion of her hips until Donil took up the motion, rubbing, teasing. "Oh! Oh! OH!" Lindsay wanted to shout Donil's name but it was far too late. She howled with pleasure under those lips, those skilled, precise fingers that had never done such a thing before but took it up as though made for it. Only Sirix had ever made her cum this hard. "OHHHHHH!" she screamed.

Donil drew back, concern on her face. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, sweetly.

Lindsay was still panting heavily. She fell into Donil's arms, enjoying the feel of her soft breast on her cheek. Donil looked down at her with those indigo eyes, like the Earth night sky.

"No. No, you did the opposite." She reached up, stroking Donil's loose white hair behind her ear. "Donil, that was amazing."

"What happened?"

"You gave me an orgasm. It's what happens when a human is experiencing the height of sexual pleasure. Besides love, it's one of the best feelings a human can have. And it's even better when you love the person."

"Like you love Sirix."

Lindsay raised herself up to kiss Donil's lips. "And you."

"You love me?"

"So much."

"I love you, too."

Lindsay smiled. "I figured you might when you nearly got yourself killed for me."

"The hero has to save the damsel in distress."

"You've been my hero from the start. I've never been in love with a woman before, but I'm glad it was you."

Donil stroked Lindsay's hair. "Do you want to keep going? We don't have to if you're too tired."

"Hell yes, I want to keep going!" Lindsay jumped back up to her knees. "Are you kidding? After that you think I would want to stop?" She began kissing Donil passionately. "If anything, I want you more than ever. I need to feel you inside of me."

Donil moaned. "I need to feel myself growing inside of you."

Lindsay separated from Donil, gazing at her. Donil loosed the knot of the neck of her dress and it fell down, revealing her breasts and the padded white covering cloth that belted her torso.

"May I?" Lindsay asked.

Donil nodded in assent.

Lindsay reached around her and undid the metal holding comb and knot. She gently laid Donil down on her back, reverently taking the cloth from Donil, revealing her. She could see Donil's egg pouch just at height with her hip, the flesh taut and glowing golden with one of Sirix's eggs. It was a pity it was not her own. She'd probably have beautiful babies.

In the center, where a human's belly button would be, was a slight post of golden flesh about half an inch tall, the arola. Her arola. Lindsay caressed the area around it, laying her lips beside it in a tender kiss. She straightened up to gaze at the woman before her, white hair splayed around blue skin, eyes looking at her in adoration. "Donil, you're so beautiful."

Lindsay stood and removed her shorts and panties, stepping out of them.

Donil sighed. "Oh, Lindsay, I love your body."

Lindsay smiled. "It's so exotic."

"And it belongs to the woman I love."

"Oh, Donil!" Lindsay was over her in an instant, kissing her passionately as their breasts rubbed and tickled each other. Donil's hands ran along her thighs, tracing the muscle, cupping the backs, grabbing her butt, moving up her body to her breasts, rubbing them until Lindsay was moaning again.

"Are you ready?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes." Donil's eyes held a determination and excitement that made Lindsay's heart melt.

"How should we do this?" Lindsay said, eyeing her center.

"Well, it grows when it's surrounded by warm, moist flesh..." Donil said.

"Perhaps if I'm on top, straddling you..." Lindsay knelt down so her vulva was almost touching the area. "Just position me so I'm in the right spot."

"Remember, it might not work..."

"That's ok, I just want to be with you like this."

Donil's gentle hands moved Lindsay's hips over the spot, then she nodded. Lindsay could see she was just as nervous as she was. She leaned down and kissed her. "I love you, Donil."

"I love you, too." Donil pulled Lindsay's hips down onto her body.

Lindsay gasped as the post of flesh pushed inside of her. "Mmm... Donil, it feels so good." She shifted around, rubbing against it. Her breathing began to quicken. It really did feel good as it brushed against the interior rim of her vagina. Even if it didn't grow, this was more than enough. She could feel an orgasm building. "Donil, rub my clitoris again."

Donil fingers parted Lindsay's labia and began to rub. Lindsay arched back. "Oh Donil! You're amazing!" She could feel the spasms beginning in her vagina. And something else. Something hard and firm growing inside of her.

"Mmmm... Lindsay," Donil moaned, her eyes rolled back as her head lolled from side to side.

"Donil!" It was filling her now, stretching her even. She couldn't help it; she began writhing with pleasure.

"It's not hurting you, is it?" Donil asked.

"No!" Lindsay gasped. "No, it's just... it feels so good!" She began pumping up and down, harder, deeper while Donil's hands stroked her thighs. It filled her perfectly! It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. "Mmm... oh... Oh!" she cried as her body began moving on its own accord, needing to reach that orgasm. Her breathing grew fast and ragged.

Below her, Donil began gasping and twisting. Lindsay looked down into ecstasy filled eyes of the woman she loved, the gold in them glowing from passion. The depositor must be fully exposed. Her moans grew louder, her hands clasped Lindsay's thighs. Her head arched back and she screamed with pleasure.

Moments later, Lindsay crested her own wave of passion and screamed as well, screams that lasted for quite a while before Donil's body began the withdrawal process. Not that she noticed. She'd been through every color of the rainbow and was now looking down at her own body bouncing on top of Donil's from well above. She was watching Donil's gorgeous face as it contorted in ecstasy. She was so beautiful. And there she was, on top of her, pleasuring her. She was the one making the woman she loved's eyes glaze over like she was seeing her own personal heaven for the first time.

Lindsay couldn't even move off of her if she'd wanted. Her body was far too spent. For a moment, she just stared in wonder at Donil, lying there, her silken hair disheveled, still panting, a white glow high on her cheeks from exertion. She stretched out on top of her, enjoying the sensation of her blue skin against her own, of her breasts between hers, of that glorious post of flesh against her belly. That Donil would be ashamed of something that could give so much pleasure!

She nuzzled up to Donil's ear. "You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she said.

Donil's arms wrapped around her, pulling her tightly against her blue skin. "So are you," she whispered. They fell asleep, neither even trying to move.

---------------------------------------

The morning call woke them, with Lindsay still lying on top of Donil like a blanket, both naked. Lindsay kissed Donil's cheek. "Time for training," she said, sheepishly, moving off of her.

Donil nodded. "Time for healing."

She sat and began gathering her clothes. Then Lindsay thought better of it and kissed her, pushing her back down. She cupped her breast with one hand, stroking the nipple with her thumb as Donil made little grunts of pleasure.

Donil pulled back. "We're going to be late."

"I know, but I couldn't resist. I'll meet you in the showers later? Let's try to be the last ones there, ok?"

"Yes," Donil said.

---------------------------------------------

Sirix fixed Lindsay with a smug look as she arrived, her armor somewhat askew as if she'd just thrown it on.

"What?" she said. "I'm only five minutes late."

"It'll be ten before you get that armor on right."

"I hate you."

"No you don't," he said, hooking a finger on one of the leather straps and pulling her in for a kiss.

Her lips lingered on his, enjoying the feel of the scar on them. "Fine, I don't."

"How was Donil?"

"She was fine."

"Better for you checking on her," he said, suggestively. He grabbed her butt; she jumped as a jolt went through her.

"It's not very professional to do that in front of the men," she said.

"Why not? They know you're mine."

"You're awfully arrogant in the morning."

"I have something to be arrogant about. How about you meet me in my tent for lunch. I have a few things I'd like to go over with you."

"Fine," she sighed. She turned to the troops and clapped her hands. "Alright, men. Let's do some drills."

---------------------------------------

It turned out the things Sirix wanted to go over were Lindsay's breasts, neck, and body with his hands and tongue. "Say you love me," he said, nosing between her labia.

"Never!" she panted.

"Say it." He dove in deep, tongue expertly twisting her clitoris. "Say you love me." Back in.

Lindsay howled in pleasure as fire raced through her body. He was relentless! She moaned and screamed as her mind fought off the whiteness for a second time, she wanted to stay in this moment. She gripped his head, white hair sticking out through her fingers. "I love you!" she fought out.

12