Chapter 24: Nut Flush Draw

Story Info
Lindsay makes a decision as battle looms.
3.8k words
4.76
1.5k
1
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay and Donil threw on their clothes and sprinted to Sirix's tent.

He looked up from his desk at the two women panting in front of him. "Ah, you're here. I was just about to send for you." He held up a piece of parchment, Lindsay could tell he was only pretending to need it. He was no more looking at it than he was at her.

And he was pointedly avoiding looking at her.

He swallowed and took in a deep breath. "I've just had a messenger from the western shore encampment. The repairs to the ship are finished. We can leave for the north-"

"Sirix!" Lindsay slammed her palm on the desk. "Stop talking!"

He straightened up. Now he was looking at her. "Yes?"

"I saw a Nobillo army on the northwestern border of the forest. It was huge! There had to be thousands of soldiers."

"Thousands? That's impossible! We would have seen them come through the forest. Our messenger would have seen them. Even if they had kept to the outskirts of the forest, there's no way-"

"They had ships!" Lindsay interrupted.

"Ships? The Desni would never let ships pass, unless..." He visibly paled. "The empty sea. Hix!"

The guard entered the tent.

"Hix, send Nol to Ambassador's Point to summon the Desni."

"Yes, Bona Serat Corsar." She bowed and rushed off.

"She's a Corsar, they won't be too offended by the summons. They will come, unless..."

"Unless they aren't there," Lindsay filled in.

"Tell me everything you saw."

"The Nobillo soldiers were cutting down the trees. They were piling them against the forest like a wall."

"They wouldn't be building a fort," Sirix said. "The only reason to do that would be to... They wouldn't. It would ruin them, too."

"What is it, Sirix?" Donil asked.

"To burn the forest."

"No!" Donil gasped. "With the Southern Airstream starting? They'll poison their own air!"

"Ours first."

"Rivuk!" Lindsay said the name like a curse. "That's why he was willing to pull his phalanxes from the southeastern woods. He knew what they were about to do! That's why they put the soldiers on the southern edge of the forest. They're going to burn us out and kill us like wolves!"

"Rivuk?" Sirix asked.

"Prince Rivuk, the third prince of the Nobillo," Lindsay answered. There was no time to worry about hiding her spying now. This was serious!

He raised an eyebrow. "I feel like this is something where I'm going to be very cross with you."

"Extremely," Donil said.

"Donil knows and I don't?"

Lindsay flushed, looking to the dirt floor. "I haven't really gotten to see you much since I got home."

"I'm going to have to rectify that on our journey north."

"We're going to fight them now?"

"No, you're going home. It's far too dangerous for you to stay here."

"I'm not leaving, not until I know you both are safe."

Sirix stood, leaning over his desk. His face was white, an urgent look in his eyes. "Indsayee, we're never going to be safe!"

He fell back into his chair, his voice returned to its lower pitch. "Donil, Veralosa, me, we're never going to be safe. We were born in danger, we'll die in it, at the end of a Nobillo spear. Only Corlan still knew what it felt like to be safe. If you stay until we are, you'll never leave. This is our life; it shouldn't be yours."

Lindsay searched the faces of her two lovers. She could see they were in agreement - devastated, depressing agreement. She turned, stepping over to the table, she ran her fingers over the smooth surface. She had so many memories of that table, on that table. She felt Sirix and Donil at her shoulders, not touching her, just standing. Waiting for her to speak.

There was the map Sirix had shown her of the continent. She stared at it, not wanting to see Donil and Sirix's faces anymore. Her brow furrowed. "Is this a river?" she asked, running her finger along a line that ran from Mt. Sabor.

"Yes, the Saborine," Sirix said. "Wait... I think I see what you're thinking."

"A fire break."

Sirix stood with renewed energy. "If we can stop the fire at the river, we have a chance."

"Sirix, what if we fight fire with fire?" Lindsay asked.

"What do you mean?"

"There was a story in history class, I don't quite remember what it was about, but this entire armada was attacking England and they didn't have enough ships to fight back. The English knew they were outmanned, but instead of giving up, they set their boats on fire and aimed them at the opposing forces. They caught fire and had to surrender so the English won. I remember we did a skit or a game about it in fourth grade. We all got to wear boxes and pretend to be boats. I remember I played a burning boat so they taped paper flames to my box and I was supposed to tape them to any box I tagged. Ms. Sayers was a very weird teacher, but I think that's what happened." She frowned. "Does that make any sense?"

Sirix's brow creased. "I'm not sure I understand your meaning."

"I think I see!" Donil said, tracing the coast and the river. "Two fires! And the Southern Airstream! We can route them!"

"But how will we light the fire?" Sirix asked.

Lindsay stared at him. Was he seriously not getting it? "We'll use the ship. They won't expect it any more than we did. We'll load it with soldiers and sail it up and around and let our forces out, half in the south and half in the north." She looked to Sirix. "You have gas-masks, right? I thought I saw some in the arsenal."

"Yes," Sirix answered. "From back when they used gas attacks on us."

"Good. Then we'll light the boat on fire and sail it into theirs and have our troops cut through the middle. They'll be trapped."

"No! Indsayee, there's not enough time to take you home and use the ship to stop them. With winter coming, even if we start building another it could be half a lanc before it's able to sail!"

Lindsay nodded; her expression stony. "I know. I'm staying."

Donil gasped.

Sirix took her by the arms. "Indsayee, this is a warzone!"

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she spoke. This was her last chance to change her mind. She could still go home. But would it be home to her anymore if she did? Could she live her life knowing Sirix and Donil were in danger? Fighting to remember them alive but always and forever picturing them dead? She'd never loved anyone like she loved them! What point was there in being home when her heart was here?

"I know. And before I came here you were losing. You need me. And I need you." She stroked Sirix's cheek. "Sirix, I love you. I don't want to live in a world without you and Donil." She felt Donil's fingers intertwine with hers. "And if that means living in a warzone, then so be it. I'm staying and we're burning that ship."

Sirix turned from her. "No! I can't! I can't..." He spun around and dropped to his knees; his head bowed. "Be my queen." he said.

Lindsay's eyes widened. "What?"

Donil stared in shock.

"I can't stand to be without you. I've tried to hold my feelings back because I told myself you were leaving. But if you're not, I don't want you just as my lover, I want you by my side as my queen."

Lindsay thought back to Kadax, cursing her even to the end. "But won't the Bonat object? There's enough fighting without me causing more."

"They'll just have to accept it. Legitimizing our relationship will help them to."

Lindsay registered the tightness of Donil's grasp on her hand. "But what about Donil? Sirix, I love her, too. I don't think I could give her up."

He smirked. "I'm not even going to pretend to be surprised. I've been telling her from the first to tell you she liked you. I just didn't anticipate my own feelings for you would grow, too. But don't think I forgot about her. Donil, would you like to serve as our consort? I believe it's clear Indsayee would like it and, I think, our people will be more accepting of us if I take a Bonat woman as consort as well. If that would be acceptable to you?"

Donil's grip tightened and she grinned at Lindsay with a questioning raise of her brows. Lindsay returned her smile and nodded in answer. Donil released Lindsay's hand, pressed her fist into her palm in front of her face, and bowed her head. "It would be my honor, Bona Serat Corsar."

Sirix's smirk showed his large canine. "And what about you, Indsayee? If you don't have any further objections, would you be my queen?"

"Yes!" she cried, leaping into his arms. She covered his face with kisses as he upheld her, laughing. "Yes, I will."

Sirix stood at the entrance of the tent and took out a small bone horn from his satchel. He blew out a loud strange note, not unlike a shofar. Immediately, the sound of running feet filled the air. In just a matter of minutes, the entire encampment was standing in front of them. Most of them looking quite confused.

"It has been many iuna since I have had cause to use the Horn of Gelshan, not since Donil joined us. But today," a grin spread across his face, "Today we have reason to celebrate! It has been over eighty lanc since the Bona Serat Corsar has taken a consort." He was still grinning ear to ear as the moment of what he was saying began to dawn on the crowd.

"Not since the days of my grandfather have we felt safe enough to take that chance. Today I will break that cycle. Today, I, Sirix of the Southwest Shore, son of Kalar and Rolan, Bona Serat Corsar of the Bonat, would like to introduce to you my queen, Lindsay Weaver of Earth, daughter of Marlee and Robert, Captain of Military Unit 1 of the Southeastern encampment, and our consort, Donil of Mt. Sabor, daughter of Filano and Miri, Chief Physician of the Southeastern encampment and personal physician to the Bona Serat Corsar."

There was a moment of silence and then Veralosa cheered, throwing a large fist in the air. The others quickly joined in. Lindsay allowed herself to breathe again. They'd been accepted. The images of being shouted at and chased away, of causing chaos, that was just Kadax, afterall. At least in this camp.

Sirix waited until the crowd finally quieted down. "Tonight, there will be a feast in celebration of our marriage. Tomorrow will bring troubles of its own, but I ask that tonight you will forget those and join with us in the celebration of our union. Light the bonfires and play the drums!"

Cheers again exploded from the crowd. Sirix shrugged, still grinning. "Well, we know where the Nobillo soldiers are, might as well let them have their fun."

"Do we have a ceremony?" Lindsay asked, nervously.

"Just a small one, don't worry, all you have to do is follow my lead."

Sirix sat on the ground. Lindsay and Donil did the same, one on each side of him so they formed a triangle. "Veralosa," Sirix said. "My Corsar is away on a diplomatic mission. Could you please bring us the dish on the third shelf of my bookcase and a bottle of flaxa flower nectar?"

Veralosa ducked into the tent, returning with a small, plain, white dish and a bottle of thin golden liquid. He placed it in front of Sirix who took it, muttered a few words and poured it into the dish. He took a sip, then handed it to Lindsay who did the same.

It was violently sweet and felt warm as it traveled down her throat to her stomach. She looked to Sirix for further guidance, his eyes darted to Donil. She handed the plate to Donil who took a sip and then passed it back to Sirix. He downed the rest and placed the dish in the center between them.

"The golden liquid represents the bloodline we now share. May our union be as fruitful and strong as the flaxa trees that sustain us." He took the hands of Lindsay and Donil. "Hold hands," he whispered.

Donil and Lindsay grabbed each other's hands. She could feel from Donil's tight grasp, she was as nervous as Lindsay!

He stood, his wives following. "May this circle withstand the tumult and revive the soul." He released their hands. "Thank you all for witnessing our union. Tomorrow, there will be much to do, but tonight," he grinned again, "Tonight, I shall be a slave to the happiness of my queen and consort. I'll see you all in the afternoon." With a wave he gathered Lindsay and Donil to him and ducked back into the tent.

Sirix opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a small bag of ruby-red marble looking things. "Donil, do you know what these are?"

She peered at them. "Yes."

Sirix tossed her the bag and she popped one into her mouth. "They stimulate the growth of the arola in females. Only a few inches and not very wide, but it should serve for our purposes."

"They aren't very common outside of Mt. Sabor, where more Bonat are able to live as couples," Donil added.

"So, how do you want to do this? Would you and Donil like to go first or you and I...?"

"Why not you and Donil?" Lindsay asked.

They both laughed.

"No," Sirix said. "Neither of us would get much pleasure from that. When it comes to sex, I'm just a tool to her. Which is fine if it's just to get the job done, but it's not especially romantic."

"You really only like girls, don't you?" she asked Donil.

"Yes," Donil said.

"Hey, Donil, do you think it would be possible for all three of us... at once?" Lindsay and Donil looked at each other and smiled conspiratorially, then they turned to Sirix.

Sirix smiled. "I'm doomed, aren't I?"

Lindsay grinned and nodded. "Donil, we also have some toys over by the bed. The egg goes in Sirix, the rod goes in me."

"Can the rod go in Sirix?" she asked.

"It will tonight."

She took Sirix by the neck and kissed him. She could feel her hips and stomach tightening with anticipation. "Hang me from the tent pole," she whispered.

Sirix picked her up and she grabbed the tent post, wrapping her legs around his neck as he began licking her clitoris. Donil came up under her. She felt Donil pull Sirix against her body, felt him stall a moment and knew Donil's arola was growing inside of him. Then she felt Donil's tongue inside her. She gasped - those precious little licks stimulating her.

She could feel her hips shaking. "Ah! Don't stop! Oh! Oh God! OH GOD! OHHHHHHH!"

The rod pushed inside her, she felt Donil's hand, then Sirix's on top, showing her how to move it up and down. He let go and she felt Donil pulled in tighter. She felt his heavy breath on her clit, exciting her even more. The rod began moving fast within her and she heard Donil's screams.

Lindsay was cumming hard now, her body jerking back and forth. Her eyes rolled back with her head and she let out a rapturous scream of her own. Beneath her, she heard Sirix's grunts, as if she wasn't excited enough! Hearing the enjoyment of her lovers pushed her over the edge. Her scream hit a higher pitch as she grasped the pole in a white-knuckled death grip.

There was no coming down period, no lull between the waves this time. It was just one long peak as her lovers refused to let up or even slow. She was jerking hard in every direction, now. She had no control of it. She felt herself shaking. Sirix's hands gripped her butt, pulling her in, licking as hard as he could, inside her she felt the rod moving up and down. She felt Donil's soft hair brushing against her leg as she began to nibble the tip of Sirix's ear. Sirix's nails dug into her. It was too much!

She came like she never had before. It was strong, it was violent, it threw her from their grasp. She slid down the pole, to the ground, panting like she'd run a marathon.

Donil leaned over her. "We didn't go too far, did we?"

She rose up and kissed Donil. "More," she said, pushing Donil to the cot. Lindsay straddled her, lowering herself onto Donil's arola. It was heaven to feel Donil inside of her again. She moaned happily. "Sirix," she waved him over, "stand here."

Sirix stood, straddling the cot, goncer close enough to at level with Lindsay's mouth. She pulled him in and began licking, her pelvis rolling back and forth, slowly, her hands rubbing Donil's breasts. She wanted to make him cum before she did. She could hear in Donil's moans and screams that she was already gone.

She lapped at the goncer like Donil did her vagina. She felt Sirix's abs tightening in her hands. She pushed her tongue in deeper, making long, slow licks. She heard a stuttered moan escape him. She began licking faster, harder. The tent filled with his howls.

She began rocking faster. Oh! Oh yes! She was almost there! She was blind to everything but the pleasure and the need to reach that peak. She rocked faster, her mouth now replaced by her fist in his goncer. Her mind lit up with fireworks as her screams joined the others. No, she wasn't stopping. She had to keep going, to keep pushing.

She had no idea how much time passed before they separated, but she remembered it being a lot lighter out. They continued well into the early morning hours. Lindsay sitting on Sirix's face and making out with Donil as she moved the wooden egg back and forth through Sirix's goncer with her knees. Lindsay lying on the table, with Donil pushing inside of her as Sirix kissed her neck and breasts, caressing her, gazing into her eyes with love shining in his own. This was immediately followed by the pair of them teaming up on Sirix; Lindsay taking his upper half and Donil his goncer.

"Lindsay, I have an idea." Donil said as she pushed in and out of his goncer with her arola.

Lindsay nipped his ear causing him to gasp as she rubbed his spots as she lay beside him. "What?" she answered.

"In a few minutes." Donil nudged Lindsay's legs with her hand.

Lindsay moved her legs apart and moaned as Donil's fingers entered her, pushing in and out gently. "Oh Donil, that feels so good."

It turned out Donil's idea involved attaching a semi-flexible strap to the rod and inserting it into Sirix's goncer so that whenever he pushed it into Lindsay, it would push into his own band of nerves.

Lindsay lay on Donil's lap on the table, Donil's hands massaging her breasts, caressing her neck and face, burrowing themselves in her hair.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked Donil.

"No. I need a break. I'm used to having sex once every three weeks, not like you two." Donil laughed and leaned over to kiss Lindsay.

"Are you ready to try it?" Sirix asked.

"Yes," Lindsay answered, spreading her legs. "Do you think you could hook my legs over your shoulders?"

"Of course," Sirix said. He took her legs and put them over his shoulders, then he pushed forward with her body between his arms.

She felt the rod as it opened her up, its hard and soft body going deeper inside. She heard Sirix gasp. He began thrusting, her lower body rolling back and forth with his shoulders.

"Oh Sirix!" she moaned. "It feels so good!"

He didn't respond. His eyes were filled with intensity. He was on the edge. And she knew how to push him over.

"Faster," she said.

Her head and shoulders were knocking against Donil's soft body as she screamed, engulfed in ecstasy, Sirix's howls in her ears.

By the late morning of the following day, they had finally fallen asleep on the ground in a gorgon's knot of arms and legs and bodies, all covered by a large, soft leather blanket.

"Hey, what's that dish doing out in front of the tent?" Nol's voice pierced the silence.

The guard tried to hush her.

"I don't care if he's asleep, I've traveled all night to bring him this news. I'm going to talk to him if I need to wake him up myself." She barged into the tent.

"The Corsar to see you," a guard announced, a moment too late.

Sirix and Lindsay managed to prop themselves up, bleary eyed.

Donil snuggled up closer to Lindsay. "Just a little longer," her lavender lips mumbled.

Nol held up the dish. "Did you seriously get married in the one day I was away? You couldn't wait?"

"No," Sirix said with a satisfied smile on his face. "We couldn't. Your brother did the job fine."

"Yeah, but it was supposed to be me. Come on, Sirix!" She turned to Lindsay. "See, I told you to be careful of him."

12