Chapter 3: Dorm 1043

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does that." Said Finn, catching me watching the older boy, "Can't believe this is the first time you've noticed. Want to get breakfast?"

I got dressed in clothes that weren't stolen, slipped the anal plug under my bunk pillow -- for... possible experimentation later; maybe I'd just throw the thing away -- and I followed Finn and Isaac down to breakfast. Finn grinned back at me while we were walking and I couldn't help but be reminded of this morning when that handsome mouth had accidentally licked up my spunk.

Yeah... hard to hide an erection in an elevator ride with two people.

Isaac was excited and bouncing around, jittery like a little school boy and talking way too fast about his family back home. When he noticed my annoyed look he grew more sedate and seemed to become smaller -- Finn scowled at me and side eyed Isaac like he was saying, "What the hell man, would it kill you to be nice?"

Feeling guilty, I left them at the entrance to the dining room and just hurriedly set myself up with a cold bagel.

My usual sense of resentment gnawed at me the rest of the day. Our private island campus seemed like a gilded cage, trapping us in its pristine facade. The sun's feeble attempt at warmth did little to dispel the chill in the air and by the afternoon the sun had blown out and clouds had started pelting rain at the academy.

Classes awaited, but my enthusiasm was buried beneath layers of apathy. The so-called student-led education felt more like a burden than a privilege. Who had time to teach when we were all struggling to learn ourselves? I let other students do all the talking for the day, even though I was expected to join in and add to the knowledge base --pah! what a joke.

I dragged myself to History of Ancient Civilizations, the classroom's cozy charm lost on me. Ancient Egypt? What did it matter in the grand scheme of things? I half-heartedly contributed to the discussion, more out of obligation than interest. Mathematics followed, a labyrinth of numbers and symbols that I couldn't bring myself to care about. My classmates chattered animatedly; I felt like an outsider in my own world.

Lunch offered no respite from the monotony. The central courtyard buzzed with laughter and chatter as students rushed through the middle of the school and out into the rain and over to the courtyards opposite side and food court beyond. Boys shrieked at the heavy rainfall, some laughed and jumped in puddles. I hurried through the wet crossing, hating the downpour, and then I sat alone, lost in my own thoughts.

Afternoon brought Literature and Biology, two subjects I couldn't muster the energy to engage with. Classic works of fiction felt like distant echoes of a world I didn't belong to, while the outdoor lab might as well have been a jungle for all the interest I had in it.

As the day dragged on, the campus became suffocating, its pristine beauty in the monsoon rain mocking my discontent. It was early august and the ground smelled pungent and earthy with the seasonal change.

I counted down the minutes until I could escape to my dorm room, where I could drown my bitterness in solitude. Or maybe I'd finally find myself alone there and I could just get-off quickly and then post-jizz crash for the rest of the evening.

That plan died the moment I entered the spacious dorm and found that not just one or two, but ALL of my dormmates were in. A rarity. It was barely before dinner, not even 4:30 yet.

And then I froze.

Tuck was perched on the top bunk across from mine and he held something victoriously in his hand, something that made my blood run cold. His crony was standing below Tuck and laughing raucously.

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

Tuck's smirk widened as he noticed me and then he brandished the object for all to see. "Look what I found under Alastair's pillow!" he exclaimed, his laughter ringing in my ears.

My heart plummeted as I realized what he was holding--the shimmering black butt plug, its plastic body was obvious even in the dim light of the room. A rush of embarrassment flooded through me, turning my cheeks crimson.

Surprisingly, no other voices joined the two in their laughter.

In fact, Finn immediately leaned out of his bunk and said, "That's not yours Tuck, keep your big nose out of other people's stuff."

"I don't..." I started to say, planning on telling Finn that I didn't need help fighting my own battles. But Tuck interrupted, waving the jiggling silicone toy and looking ridiculous with it bouncing.

"You going to defend this queer?" He asked, pointing at me with the 'dick' side of the dildo.

"Yo man." Moss chimed in; he was hanging upside down from his top bunk and clearly in the middle of doing crunches, "Give the dude his toy back."

"Toy?" Tuck roared, "This isn't a toy. This shit is fucking disgusting."

"Fucking disgusting." Echoed Crony-A, throwing his weight around.

"Are you practicing for one of our dicks, fag?" Tuck asked me.

I felt my face go hot and against my permission my eyes betrayed me with the prick of tears. This school would be the same as all schools then.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Finn stood up tall, just underneath Tuck perched on the bunk, "And give Alastair his shit back. That's a horrible word to call someone."

That surprised me yet again, Finn standing up for me the way he'd stood up for little Isaac. Speaking of Isaac, the small figure was watching through the curtains of his bed, just a floating head right now. The twins were both sitting upright and watching as well, each with crossed arms and scowls pointed at Tuck.

"Me shut up?" The giant asked and he hurtled down from his bunk, feet thundering into the carpeted floor.

Finn was tall for his age, 6'1 or 6'2, but he was still dwarfed by the linebacker-sized Tuck.

"Don't start something." This time the voice belonged to Luca -- usually the quieter of the twins -- out of nowhere he passed between the bunks, over the body of Sawyer who wasn't even in the correct bunk, and Luca was standing next to Finn. Neither of them gave ground before the giant.

"What?" The guy asked, "You his fag buddies?"

"Shut your homophobic mouth when you talk to my brother." Growled the second twin, Marcos, in an icy terrifying voice.

Tuck reached forward and gave a little push to Finn; he missed though as the fit 18-year-old stepped quickly back and avoided the shove. That really started things going. Crony-A let out a growl and seized Finns shoulders, holding the guy still for Tuck. Tuck then took another shot, this time not a shove but a small swing that made contact with Finn's jaw with a small 'crack'.

"No!" I yelled, breaking free of where I'd been frozen in the doorway.

Then Luca started tearing Crony-A off of Finn, Marcos rocketed to his feet, Isaac pulled aside his bedcurtains, Moss dropped down sweaty and furious from his crunches. But before anyone could do anything, Sawyer was suddenly between Tuck and Finn, shoving the linebacker away and to the side, toward the bedroom door and my approach. I dodged his broad body.

By the time Tuck had roared and balled up his free fist for more swinging, Sawyer was ready to catch the fist, and then Tuck saw the six of us gathered in solidarity behind Sawyer. Even Finn was there, eyes dazed a little and clutching his jaw, but standing firm and glaring knives at the jerk.

Knowing they were outnumbered Tuck and Crony-A sidled awkwardly a step or two. As one we advanced on them; I felt my free hand brush Finn's leg; he glanced at me very quickly but nodded that he was okay.

"So what?!" Yelled Tuck, "Are all of you queers?"

"Get. The. Hell. Out." Marcos said in his cool voice; way too calm and collected.

"Yeah. Out." Added Sawyer, pointing to the door.

"Wouldn't want to stay here anyway." Tuck and Crony-A backed haughtily toward the dorm room entrance -- I was surprised that with all the commotion a counselor hadn't shown up yet.

"Come on Daniel." Tuck said to his friend, "If you stay you might 'catch it'."

They reached the door and Tuck banged it open, then, almost as an afterthought, Tuck turned back and chucked something long and black into the room -- it was the anal plug and it landed at my feet.

"Do the world a favor and choke on it." He said; after that, they were gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all sat in a messy circle afterward, me at the farthest corner of the circle and leaned against Finn's bed. I hide the anal plug behind my back and said nothing through all my hot shame and embarrassment. Sitting next to me, almost on top of my left knee at this point was Finn -- he'd somehow decided that it was okay to lean on me and drape his right arm around me in a never-ending hug. His free hand was busy holding an ice pack to his bruised face.

Following him and curving back around it went Isaac, Moss and Sawyer, and then the twins.

In the hours since Tuck and his crony has stormed out of there Moss had returned to the room with Nick in tow and two other counselors. We'd all made our statements, and then -- weirdly -- they'd had us take a vote on whether we wanted Tuck and Crony-A to remain A: Part of the dorm, and B: Part of the school. We voted 'no' on both issues.

"Dudes a total twat." Moss said, pretty much summing up how we all felt about Tuck.

After writing down our formal report, the counselors went and fetched the two instigators of the assault, returned with an icepack for Finn, and then proceeded to dinner where according to Nick they were going to 'Take a vote with the entire student body on suspending Tuck and 'Daniel'." AKA Crony-A.

None of us felt like going down to the food court afterwards, so Nick and the other counselors brought our food orders back to us.

The court was student run, but you could earn money to spend on campus or elsewhere on the island by volunteering to cook for the student body at meal times. When students couldn't be found the counselors would occasionally step in themselves or they'd recruit students who hadn't been participating in campus life. Most of the time though that was unnecessary. The food that was cooked was fresh and generally delicious since it came from set cooking positions where students would either bake, or design recipes, or grill meat in a line, chop salads, make dressings, etcetera.

For instance, I asked for zucchini pasta with grilled chicken and the counselors were able to make that happen pretty easily. The rest of the roommates got what they wanted and we ate in silence.

Now, dishes gone, way past midnight and curfew call, we were finally alone and able to talk while sitting in the haphazard circle it had felt natural to gravitate too. Little Isaac coughed and then asked, "So how does this voting thing go again?"

"I went here last year." Sawyer yawned, stretching out his overgrown legs and wriggling his toes, "The student body has to agree that another student 'broke the rules' or that they at least did something worth punishment. Pretty much though you could bring any students 'indiscretion' to a vote and see if you can get them suspended for a while."

"And the entire school pretty much voted 'yes' to suspending Tuck and Daniel, so what does that mean." Marcos asked; he was busy tying his twin's hair into hilariously short braids. Clearly the two of them were very close.

"Both of them will be suspended for a week; they can either call their parents and fly home for a couple days, or they can bunk at a hotel on the other end of the island." Sawyer explained, "At the end of that week they come back and the student body gets to vote again after we've all had time to discuss and study -- yep, 'study', the school really promotes studying 'the law' or 'ethics' or other stupid shit so that we can make informed decisions."

We all blinked at Sawyer a little stupidly so he just continued speaking.

"Anyway, if we vote 'yes' again, they get suspended for an entire month the second time around. If we vote 'no', they get to come back to the school for a month. Regardless, after 30 days there is one last vote which determines whether or not both of them are permanently expelled or whether they're allowed to stay and remain students."

"That's kind of fucked up." Luca growled, "They straight up busted Finn's jaw."

"Really guys, I'm fine." Finn blushed, leaning off of me and turning his gaze to every member of the dorm one by one.

Without saying anything, we all knew that Finn was somehow now this dorms ringleader. He was brave and... yeah, shit... I had to admit it... the guy was very kind for coming to my defense.

"Dudes. This all probably wouldn't have happened if we'd talked more and surfed more." Moss explained, crossing his legs in a zen-yogi-style pretzel and whipping his dyed-blue hair out of his pear-shaped face.

"I can't surf." Isaac admitted, blushingly.

"Yo little man, I'll teach you." Offered Moss in more of a bossy 'you're gonna learn' kind of way.

"That's not a bad idea..." Finn suddenly straightened all the way up, looking perkier. His icepack shifted in his hand and revealed bruised purple and black edges around the left corner of his mouth. I winced at the sight of him.

"Learning to surf?"

"No! An activity. All of us. Tonight!" Finn's knees popped a little as he got up all excited. He was in very short running shorts and an overlarge sports-t. Sitting below him I looked up and saw right up the line of his shorts to his hairy little pecker.

I found Finn... endearing? Interesting? He was so excited and so bold; he also didn't seem put off like the rest of them were by my occasional sour moods.

"An activity?" Luca asked, looking interested.

"Woah little man, it's way too late for fun and games." Yawned Sawyer.

Marcos laughed, "Sawyer, I literally caught you playing with yourself at like... 2 a.m. four nights ago..."

"When you gotta jizz... you gotta jizz." Sawyer shrugged.

Moss, who was lounging with his feet pretty close to touching Sawyers, visibly drew himself away from the horny 19-year-old.

Finn was still moving through his brainstorm, pacing past all the bunks -- including Tuck and Crony-A's now empty bunks -- and looking for something.

"Anybody got cards?" Finn asked, "Dice?"

Marcos bounded up, his exposed golden thighs slapping together next to his brothers head -- he was clearly being infected by Finn's energy; we all were.

"Come on guys, think!" Finn demanded, "What we need after that douche bag insulted all of us is some dorm bonding time!"

"Shhhhh." Growled Marcos in a joking whisper, moving toward his bunk shared with Luca and opening up the locker mounted to the wall, "You're going to wake the counselors if you get any more excited." From inside the locker he pulled a pretty sizeable glass bottle full with tinted orange-brown liquid.

"Now you're talking." Crooned Moss.

"Is... that's not alcohol, is it?" Isaac asked nervously.

"Come on kid." Sawyer reached his bare foot across the space and nudged Isaacs arm with it, "That's just good ol' fashioned truth juice."

"You've got to be kidding me." Luca groaned, surprising me by glaring at his brother. Clearly, he wasn't the biggest fan of the idea.

"What do you think Finn?" Marcos asked, sitting down and popping the bottle sideways in the middle of us, tip pointed right at me. Luca, who was at the bottle's opposite end noticed what it looked like and then winked and gave me kissy faces. I glared.

We all looked to Finn, relying on him to make the final decision. When he grinned widely at us, he exposed really white straight teeth with a single crooked tooth at their middle; he had a little dimple at the right corner of his mouth -- much easier to notice it with all the empurpled skin.

"We still need a game then; something that will make us all talk. ALL of us; I'm looking at you Alastair."

I blushed.

Then, feeling a little reckless I said, "Ever played truth-or-drink spin the bottle?"

Everybody shook their heads. Okay... I'd kind of made the name up... but the concept seemed simple enough.

I reached forward and spun the bottle of Tequila; surprisingly it moved pretty smoothly in a big circle, despite all the liquid sloshing about inside. It finally landed on Finn who was still standing.

"And then what?" He asked.

I blushed, "Well, the person who spun the bottle gets to ask you a question. And either you answer or..."

"Or you have to drink." Sawyer added a rule, grinning at me in a 'I just saved your ass' kind-of way.

Not missing the assist, Finn smirked and said, "Anyone else have any last minute rules?"

Isaac raised his hand tentatively and we all laughed.

"This isn't the classroom, Isaac; we're all your friends, you don't have to raise your hand." Luca told the skinny boy, flashing him a thumbs-up.

"What if you don't want to drink and you also don't want to tell a truth?" Isaac asked; poor kids voice trembled, but he was also smiling as though he still liked the idea of the game.

"Well then you've got to strip." Sawyer added yet another rule.

Isaac immediately raised his hand again.

"Nope dude!" Moss laughed, looping his long arms around Isaac and giving the kid a tight hug while rubbing his head affectionately, "Those are the rules. Drink, truth, or strip."

"And first one naked has to test out Alastair's butt plug." Luca blurted.

We all laughed way too loud, we couldn't help it -- I hadn't even tried telling them that the butt plug wasn't actually mine. Hadn't been a good time for it.

"Okay." Finn agreed, breaking up the laugher; way too serious.

"Okay?" Moss now looked just as nervous as Isaac had.

"First one naked has to try out the butt plug." Finn agreed simply.

I suddenly felt all warm and sweaty.

"Dude, I am not putting that thing up my ass." Moss his hands up. He glanced my way. "No offense dude." He added.

"Anyone who doesn't want to try out the toy doesn't have to; now what's your question?" Finn knelt back down into the circle.

Every face turned from Finn on one side of the room to me on the other.

"Who? Me?" I asked as six sets of eyes met mine.

"You spun the bottle Alastair, and it landed on me. So, what's your question?"

Finn was staring at me with those stupid hypnotic yellow-gold eyes of his. His hair was wild and tangled in every direction, a fiery red mess with strands all over the place. His short shorts showed just a little too much skin; something about his legs made my throat feel tight. Like always, Finn did not look away from me but held my gaze. I struggled awkwardly to hold his.

"Okay." I gave in, caught up in the excitement and -- to be honest -- the thought of Finn failing my question and potentially having to fit a plug inside of himself -- "Finn, have you every jerked off in the dorm?"

"Well, we all know Sawyer has!" Marcos nudged his twin in the ribs and they both chuckled at our new Russian-American friend.

"Actually, I haven't," Finn blushed, and then wincing like he thought better of it he added, "I'd been waiting for the right... time."

"No time like the present." Usually quiet and reserved Luca ACTUALLY eyeballed Finn's package. Wow. Maybe one of us was secretly gay.

I thought suddenly about how I'd been the one to steel a butt plug and be called out for it. Oh... yeah. Still, watching Luca hit on Finn openly, it was both eye-opening and a bit of a turn-on.

"Keep it in your pants bro." Marcos slapped his twins' ass playfully, "Spin the bottle Finn."

Finn reached forward and spun the bottle, its top turning and finally landing on Moss.

"Moss." Finn smirked, "What's your real name?"

"Nuh uh bro." Moss reached forward, plucked the bottle, opened it with a loud PLUNG and then he took a big gulp. I wondered what it tasted like; his eyes went wide, "Shit." He said to the twins, "That's good stuff."