Chapter 8: Golden Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" she asked, her voice muffled as she pressed her face against me.

"We had dinner, and she was being a complete bitch, so I told her to get the fuck out and went to my room," I said as I held myself in her, not daring to move yet. The feeling of being back in Helen was too exquisite.

"She showed up less than thirty minutes later," I said through gritted teeth as I pulled my hips back, my shaft emerging from Helen's drenched pussy. "And I fucking took her like a bitch. Helen... I wanted that cunt for months."

I slowly started thrusting myself in and out of her sopping cunt. Helen threw her arms around my shoulders and buried her face in my neck and whimpered as I began working my cock in and out of her.

"I spanked her, Helen." My words were half growls and half breaths. "I bent her over the bed and spanked her ass red, then I flipped her over and fucked the bitch. I came in her. I warned her that I would knock her up. She protested, but she was so fucking wet. She wanted it. She wanted me to put a baby in her." Helen groaned and shuddered in my arms. "It was delicious, Helen. God... Helen..."

Her breathing was getting ragged. She pulled away, looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, and extended her neck until her lips met mine for another searing kiss. She squealed into my mouth and began to quake in my grasp as she came. Her orgasm threatened to push me over the edge, but I did everything I could to hold back just a little longer.

A moment later, she tore her lips from mine, threw her head back, and groaned, "Yes... yes... Marcus..."

"Then I let her sleep with me. I made her blow me this morning, and I saw the tears in her eyes." I leaned forward and began raining kisses along her neck and chest.

"I made her take my entire dick down her throat. I knew she could because she is just a fucking slut," I said as I continued to pound away at Helen's cunt. "That's all she's good for. Just being fucked. She's my dumb, useless whore."

"God yes." Helen whimpered. She looked back at me, biting her lip. I felt her begin to shudder as another orgasm hit her, causing her to let out a guttural cry of primal pleasure. She grasped my head in her hands and buried my face in her chest. I enjoyed being smothered by her soft breasts and began raining kisses on them before capturing a nipple in my lips.

"I want you to come in me," Helen gasped as she rode through the wave of her second orgasm. "Come in my pussy as you came in Bobbi! Please, baby."

I grunted and picked up the pace as I continued to drill Helen VanCamp on my desk while her husband managed my empire.

"I want to see it," Helen said, raining kisses along the side of my face. "I want to see you fuck Bobbi. I want to see you spank her ass. I want you to shut her the fuck up with your cock. I want to see the tears leaking from her eyes as you make her take your entire cock in her mouth. Would you like that, baby?"

She whispered all of this in my ear as I continued to pound away at her, and it was all I could do to give her a single-word response, "Yes."

"Would you let me sit on her face while you fuck her? Would you like to make her eat me out while Erin sits on your cock? You could play with your lovely little assistant while I hate fuck that little bitch? What if we completely dominated them both, baby? What if we collared both of them and made them do things to each other while you fuck me. Would you-"

It was all I could take.

I let out a roar as I unleashed my entire load directly into Helen's cunt and collapsed on her. She was already balanced precariously on the edge of my desk, so the added weight caused us to lose our balance and crash onto the office's carpeted floor. I landed on my back, and Helen came with me. I barely noticed us fall, because I was still in the throes of my orgasm.

Helen recovered immediately, giggling at the mishap as she started riding me, milking my cock for everything it had. I simply threw my hands over my head and let her take charge, enjoying the view of her breasts bouncing as she started riding me again in earnest. Her hands were pressed against my chest, and we shared another fevered kiss as she ground her clit into my crotch to another powerful orgasm. I had one hell of an afternoon fucking my lawyer.

And now I had a hot little assistant waiting for her turn.

God... being rich was fantastic.

12