Chapter Five: The Freshman Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just face cream or cold cream; this was Rosy Glow Post-Punishment Cream, which is why Emily had hated having to buy it at the pharmacy. It wasn't like you could pretend it was for something else; thank goodness for self-checkout. Embarrassing as it was to buy she wasn't attending Rattangrove without it, not with the reputation the school had. Besides, this stuff worked.

Any time Emily had earned a spanking she would always get a visit from her mother just before lights out. With her sore and sorry daughter stretched over her lap, Emily's mother would gently rub some of the chilly cream into Emily's burning bottom. Her careful fingers massaging the sting and heat away while they talked through why Emily had needed spanked in the first place and how she was going to avoid repeating the same mistake in future. Apparently she wasn't the only one who had grown up with the tradition.

You didn't have to refrigerate it, but it felt so much better cold. Emily returned to Madison's bed, sat down, and gently patted her lap. "Alright, Maddy. Come lay over." She said, very softly.

Emily's heart was pounding and her palms felt cold and clammy as she watched Madison slide off her shorts and lay over her lap. Emily sat far back on the bed so that Madison could put most of her weight on the bed, while her hips rested on Emily's skinny thighs. Emily tried not to think about how much of Madison's body was exposed or how much she would be allowed to touch. She tried to imagine herself as a dispassionate nurse, but she knew she was leaking already.

Madison still smelled slightly of sweat from her field hockey game, and there was a green scuff on her calf where she had slid to block a shot. Her legs were longer than Emily's and substantially thicker; well-muscled and carefully shaved.

Emily opened the cream with shaking fingers and started with the thin marks left by the cane on the back of Madison's thighs, not trusting herself to touch Maddy's round, muscular bottom... at least not yet. Her heart pounded as she fought between her good intentions and the raw need caused by nearly half a year of denial.

Emily scooped up a small amount of the chilly salve from the jar with her index and middle fingers and very carefully began to smear it onto the back of Madison's right thigh. She could feel the raised welts where the cane had dug into the skin, and she felt Madison tense up briefly before relaxing with a quiet sigh of relief.

While her roommate was relaxed, Emily felt herself being wound tighter and tighter like a spring. The sensation of touching her new friend in such an intimate way had set butterflies dancing in her stomach and her mouth was dry. Madison was very different from Aurora; taller, far more athletic, nice, but the attraction was the same...

Emily tried not to think about how tight her cage had become as she squeezed her thighs together as tight as she could. She could feel the cage bouncing and throbbing in between her thighs and she hoped that by keeping her clit tucked beneath her legs Madison would be none the wiser. It hadn't worked with Aurora, but this time she had thought of it in advance and tucked her cage down.

She could feel herself getting wet though; she knew that the inside of her cage would already be slick with pre-cum and beginning to drip into her panties. She worried that Madison would be able to smell her excitement before too long. God she had long legs -- Emily could see the tan lines where her shorts ended, and down at her ankles another set of tan lines just above her feet. She imagined those legs wrapped around her, while her...

No.

Focus, Emily. You can do this.

Emily scooped up a little more cream and applied that to Madison's left thigh, trying to keep a clear head. The balm was unquestionably effective; not only did the vitamin B help the skin heal, but there was also a tiny amount of willow bark in it that helped with the pain. Madison would still be sleeping on her tummy tonight, but in the morning she'd be nearly as good as new. With trepidation, Emily turned her attention to the damage done to Madison's bottom.

Coach Sharpe had been extremely thorough. Madison's entire bottom was an angry red, with the centre of each cheek as well as both her sit-spots darkened to nearly purple. Cream or no cream, Emily knew that those sit-spots were going to bruise, and Madison would do well to avoid earning another punishment for the next week or so.

As much as she tried to keep her thoughts on helping Madison, her eyes betrayed her. From the inflamed skin that was supposed to be her focus her eyes moved swiftly to the crinkled pinkness of Madison's bottom-hole and then further down yet. Madison had her legs drawn tightly together, but Emily could see just the tiniest suggestion of pinkness between her legs and her breath caught in her throat.

Emily had taken health class in high school, and she had the same dizzying access to internet porn that the rest of the world did, but when it came to other women she was admittedly a little inexperienced.

She'd had some sleepovers with her other locked friends, but that had rarely gone past some nervous and giggly kissing and fondling. With cis women, it was even worse. Emily had kissed a cis girl at a party once in a game of truth-or-dare when she was fifteen, and that was about it.

Emily had earned a bit of a 'reputation' for being a little too willing with the boys back in high school, but women were an entirely different matter. The truth was Emily felt she had nothing to offer cis girls with her clit locked away in its cage and they couldn't do much to please her either. It didn't stop her from being intrigued, just unpractised.

Emily could feel her heart pounding as she scooped up another dollop of the white, clean-smelling balm onto her fingers. Emily hesitated, her fingers just millimetres from Madison's skin; she could feel the heat radiating from her inflamed bottom. She took a deep, shaky breath.

With all the delicacy and gentleness she could manage Emily began to apply the cream in tiny circles to Maddy's sweltering skin, her fingers scarcely brushing the inflamed tissue.

Even this light touch was clearly painful as Madison whimpered and squirmed despite Emily's best efforts. Emily knew how that felt; to be so sore and sensitive that even the cream was like having barbed wire dragged across your skin. She felt a little guilty for how much pleasure she herself was taking from this.

She hoped that Madison couldn't feel her body's futile struggle against the steel cage, that she was too distracted by her own concerns to notice. Her only hope was that she was too... petite... for the throbbing from her cage to be transmitted into her roommate's body. She squeezed her thighs together, keeping her cage trapped against the mattress.

"Sorry, Maddy." Emily whispered. She stopped applying the cream with her right hand, and with her left she reached down and stroked Madison's hair. It was an unconscious reaction, and only once she had started doing it did she remember that her mother had done the same for her whenever she had been too sore for the cream.

She felt Madison fully relax for the first time, letting her chest sink into the bedding. This also spread her legs apart the tiniest bit, and gave Emily her first good look at the soft folds of carefully shaved skin between her legs. It was so tantalizingly close...

Emily tried to focus on soothing Madison's bottom as she got back to gently applying the cream. She was her friend, her roommate, she was just doing something kind, something Madison would do for her someday if she needed it... but her eyes kept returning to the same place.

It didn't help that Madison was breathing heavily and whimpering with both discomfort and with pleasure as the cream worked its magic. Emily felt a drop of sweat start at her hairline and slowly work its way down her forehead, between her eyes, and along the side of her nose before she finally licked it off of her upper lip.

Emily's cage was painfully tight as she strained. She didn't really strain that much anymore; her body had figured out long ago that there was almost never any reward for getting hard. She had been unlocked for 2 or 3 orgasms a year at home and Emily's body had begun to give up. The morning straining had been the first to go, but now even when she had good reason to strain it rarely lasted long.

Normally she would feel herself fill with blood and strain for a few seconds, maybe at most a minute, but then it would pass and she would be left incredibly sensitive, tingly, drippy, and still inescapably locked. This was different.

Emily's cage had now been uncomfortably tight for a few minutes and she could most definitely smell her own excitement. Emily could bury her cage under her thighs as much as she liked but she couldn't hide the strong, musky smell that came from the cage as she dripped. Emily was nervous; if she could smell it this distinctly, then Madison could definitely smell it too.

She felt awful for being so excited but she simply couldn't help herself; Madison had an incredible body. Feeling her pressed into her lap, getting to gently caress her perfectly formed backside was as much as she could stand. She'd have given anything in that moment to just be unlocked for a few seconds; any sort of sensation would do.

After another minute, Emily had run out of excuses to keep Madison in this position any longer, no matter how much she wanted to or how tight her cage was. She had rubbed the cream into all the places where Madison could conceivably need it, and honestly now she was just making things worse for herself and awkward for poor Madison.

Emily stopped rubbing and with no small amount of regret she placed her hand in the small of Madison's back to signal that she was finished. Rather than get up, Madison pushed her hips up and spread her legs far wider than she had before. If that wasn't a clear enough invitation, the fact that Madison was positively soaking wet put any doubts to rest. Emily whimpered at the sight and Madison laughed, giving her bottom a tiny wiggle that promised things Emily had only imagined.

Emily wiped her hand on the bed nervously. She didn't want to get any of the cream onto Madison's glistening pussy. Hesitantly, Emily stroked Madison's bottom in a much more lascivious manner, her fingertips moving closer to Madison's cute little hole. She held her breath as the tip of her middle finger just grazed Maddy's anus.

Despite the open invitation a tiny part of Emily still expected rejection; for all of this to be some horrible misunderstanding. Instead Madison moaned with pleasure, removing any last doubts.

Emily's hand was shaking as she slid it down Madison's willing body. She brushed against her perineum before finally reaching her pink, slippery labia. Madison moaned loudly at her touch, and Emily felt emboldened to try more. Haltingly, but with incredible curiosity and excitement, she explored Madison with her hand.

Her skin was so soft and slippery, and Emily became aware that some of the scent she had smelled before had been her roommate's excitement rather than her own. It was a new scent, and immediately exciting; she hesitated for only a moment before bringing her fingers to her lips and tasting her for the first time

Gently, she stroked along both sides of Madison's pussy; her hand still shaking. She couldn't help but imagine this softness, this wetness, against her freed clit.

It was a foolhardy fantasy, of course. Even after she graduated from Rattangrove, the possibility of feeling anything apart from her own hand was years and years in the future. But listening to Madison's purrs and mewls of pleasure Emily couldn't think about anything else. Madison's hips began move in a circular motion, grinding herself against Emily's thigh as Emily finally dared to move inside.

Emily bit her lower lip as she gently slid one finger inside of Madison; it was so soft and slippery and warm. Madison's pussy felt tight, and her body seemed to pull Emily's finger deeper. Emily gently finger-fucked her whimpering roommate, savouring every second of the sensation despite the intense denial. She'd had a boyfriend describe what it was like once; how penetration felt, but this was even better than she had imagined.

She slid in a second finger, increasing the pace as Madison pushed her hips back against her fingers. She could feel Madison's own need rising as her pace quickened. Madison whimpered as she ground her clit into Emily's thigh rhythmically.

"Oh fuck; I'm gonna cum, Em. I'm gonna cum..." She panted. Emily kept her pace consistent as Madison began to buck and jerk on her lap, squeezing tight against Emily's fingers. The power of her orgasm and the smell of her arousal making Emily's brain swim with need. The fantasy of feeling that sensation on her long-denied clit was impossible to ignore.

After a moment Madison stilled, and Emily stroked her back as her breathing began to calm. "That... that was so good..." Madison gasped. Emily stroked Madison's still-tender backside as her body slowly lost its fight against the cage once again, she still felt a twitch every now and then, but it was receding. She couldn't really fault her body for it, that had been... incredible. She heard Madison giggle.

"I can feel that, you know." She looked back over her shoulder at Emily with a smile, and pressed her warm, nude body down into Emily's lap, getting a low moan from Emily. "I wasn't the one who started it you know... You were getting excited just from putting the cream on my thighs." Madison clambered up off of Emily's lap, sitting next to her on the bed.

"You seemed so nervous though... you wouldn't stop shaking." She wrapped an arm around Emily's waist and leaned in next to her, her hand now on the top of Emily's bare thigh. "That wasn't your first time, was it?"

Emily tried to pull away, but Madison held on firm. "I...." Emily's mouth was dry. "N-no..." She stammered. How could she explain it to her?

"Oh come on!" Madison laughed. "You just had your fingers inside me! You don't get to be shy now!"

Emily looked down. How much did she really trust Madison? It seemed like a bit of a silly question after what they had just done together, but Emily had never enjoyed talking about the cage.

"I... no... I just... I'm not very experienced with... without my cage...." She stumbled over the words, mumbling into her chest, unable to meet Madison's eyes. It wasn't technically a lie. No experience at all certainly qualified as "not very experienced". She wanted to explain, but she kept getting mixed up, the words tumbling over each other, confusing the issue rather than explaining.

Madison rubbed Emily's bare leg comfortingly. "Well... can you tell me about it? You're my first friend who had to... who was... um. Who had to wear...?" Madison had started strong, but she was struggling to phrase it in a way that wouldn't hurt Emily's feelings.

"You can just say locked." Emily said, looking up. Madison seemed genuinely concerned. Curious, of course, but it seemed to come from a place of kindness rather than scorn. Emily supposed she really couldn't blame Madison for being curious, growing up where she had.

"It's not really uncomfortable." She began. "You get used to it eventually, and they're all custom-fitted so it doesn't really chafe. I...." She tried to look away, but Madison had gathered both of her hands in her own. Madison squeezed her hands and Emily summoned the courage to continue.

"I can't feel anything with the cage on. I can't even get ... y'know..." She looked at Madison helplessly. She was being so nice about it, but it was still humiliating.

"Hard?" Madison guessed. Emily nodded. "I guess that makes sense." So how do you... um...like..."

Now it was Emily's turn to finish her sentence for her. "Cum?"

Madison nodded, looking so earnest and awkward about it that Emily had to smile.

"I can't with the cage. I get unlocked when I've behaved, though. You know... keep my grades up, and not get spanked for a few weeks, that sort of thing. Happens a couple times a year or so..." She saw Madison's eyebrows shoot up, and she quickly added "I uh... I can also cum from having sex, even with the cage."

Madison looked at Emily for a long moment. She looked down at Emily's lap where the shorts hid the cage and then back up at her face. Emily could see the gears turning in her head.

Finally, Madison asked; "Really? How?"

Emily blushed. "Not... not like that. I mean like anal sex... not with..." Emily gestured towards her cage.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes way more sense." Madison laughed. "I kinda wondered..."

Emily's voice turned bitter. "Even then... it-it's not great. It takes a while for me to cum like that and... most guys don't last long enough..." She looked down at her lap with resentment. "Or they choose not to last long enough because they think it's fucking funny to treat locked girls that way. Just blow their load and leave me with an even worse case of blue-balls than before." She looked up at Madison, who had a very small and cautious grin.

Emily's stomach sank for a moment, but Madison's smile was infectious. "It's not funny!" Emily with a whine as a giggle crept into her voice. "I just wanna cuuuuuuuum!"

Then Madison laughed, and after a moment they were both giggling. Emily had never really been able to laugh about her situation before; but with Madison it seemed easy. Finally she let her guard down entirely. Madison didn't care if she throbbed or leaked in the cage, she was just happy to be her friend.

"Let's see if I can help with that." Madison said with a mischievous smile, and leaned in for a kiss.

It was a quick kiss. Barely more than a dry brushing of her lips over Emily's, but in a way it was more intimate for Emily than having her fingers inside of her. Madison pulled back, a little worried that she had misread the signals, and smiled broadly as Emily leaned forward to kiss her back.

Madison sighed at Emily's touch and Emily's kiss was deeper and needier, her tongue pushing past Madison's lips and probing inside. She slid her hand up to cup Madison's soft breast in her hand, feeling the warm weight of it filling her hand until she broke off the kiss.

"Mmmmm... No fair." Madison breathed, her hands sliding him up Emily's sides. I can't play with yours." She teased Emily's hardening nipples through her shirt, smiling in a way that Emily found irresistible.

"They aren't much to look at..." Emily felt a little self-conscious of her much more modest bust, but Madison wasn't having it.

Once Emily's shirt was off Madison's hands were all over her. Madison playfully pushed Emily back on the bed, pinning her in place as she licked and sucked Emily's nipples making her gasp and squirm. Eventually Madison eased her own chest down to Emily's and kissed her tenderly as Emily's hands stroked the outside of Madison's thighs, carefully avoiding the areas touched by the cane and paddle.

Madison was flushed now, not with embarrassment, but excitement. All thought of her earlier punishment was forgotten. "Can... Can I see?" She asked, breaking off a kiss. "The um... cage?"

Emily nodded and let Madison climb off of her. With a deep breath she lifted her hips off the bed and slid both her shorts and her panties down, leaving her as nude as Madison. She was trembling now; she had never felt quite as vulnerable as she did in this moment.

Her instinct had always been to cover the cage, to hide it, but Madison would not be deterred. She spread her legs slightly and leaned back, letting Madison have a good look. Her heart was in her throat with apprehension. "I-if you have any questions..." Emily managed.