Chardonnay and Roses

Story Info
A Halloween treat for two girls.
6.4k words
4.4
8.5k
5
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

Rosie and Chardonnay are everything a couple could be, just that they aren't romantic together.

The two met two years earlier, by chance, in a bar. They don't remember how they'd started chatting, but they were drawn together and soon ended up in bed together. Within weeks Rosie had moved into the spare room Chardonnay was trying to rent out, although neither could tell you the last time Rosie had slept in her own bed.

Their friends argue they are a couple. They reply they are just good friends, albeit with a smile and a wink. They are also chalk and cheese, and yet they are so similar.

Rosie is the posh girl with her voice reflecting her private education. She has a university degree, works hard and looks as if she owns the property firm she's an associate with, in the city.

The young lady has men falling over themselves for her, but she'd soon have them running with their tail between their legs.

Chardonnay is a loud, brash gregarious redhead. She works at an estate agent's. She has GCSE's but left school as soon as she could to live life. Just for her, life isn't what she'd expected. She'd been brought up on Disney, glamour and false dreams.

She has more than her fair share of men queuing around the corner. She'd have loved to have settled down with a footballer or rich city boy, but they never hung around.

Chardonnay had a reputation with the boys. Eagerly dropping to her knees to suck cock, the boys knew if they pulled her, their luck was in. Not now though, not now she's Rosie's lover. A gentleman's sausage couldn't be further from her mind.

Both of the girls are firmly team LGB. Tits, pussy and arse are what they both live for. Neither had considered it before they'd met one another.

"How do I look? " Rosie asks.

Her long light brown hair, parted on the left, hung neatly down her back and over the front of her right shoulder. She's twenty-four with eyebrows that arch perfectly over her sultry brown eyes. Dark pink lipstick decorates her full lips that give her a smile that is slight and fixed.

She stands posing naturally in a light blue vest top tucked into a cream suede mini skirt with its matching knotted suede belt. The cream thigh high leather stiletto boots zip up her slim tanned legs.

Chardonnay smiles. "Good enough to eat."

"You're making me feel horny just looking at you Shards." Rosie replies, eyeing up her friend.

"Its Halloween, I've gone for the sexy Vamp look." Chardonnay chimes pulling at her red hair.

"You can bite me! Fucking vampires are so fucking sexy."

Rosie grinned cheekily at Chardonnay, who's older at thirty-two, but hangs onto her looks with robust beauty habits and regimens. Her white complexion makes her wildly long, curly, glossy, bottle red hair stand out, and her lips shine red too.

Her big tits are crammed behind a latex bustier and her flat midriff and small waist curve into too-low-slung latex trousers that leave extremely little to the imagination. They highlight the features of her fit legs, her luscious arse and her eye-catching bulging camel toe.

Habitually her hand dips into the tops of her trousers. Her sparkling black nails match her outfit.

Both girls smile and lock lips for seconds.

"So, fucking hot."

Chardonnay huskily grinned back at her lover, as she handed Rosie her bank cards and phone, to keep in her purse.

"Remember it's my turn to sit on her face first tonight, babes."

Rosie states, being lazily blunt despite her clipped English accent - completely different to the intellectual vocabulary she uses at work.

"No fair." Chardonnay pouts.

Rosie glares at her. "I was eating YOUR ass when I helped you take your seat last." She frowns, and won't wait for seconds when she doesn't need to.

The closest they come to falling out is when they're fighting over a girl. Neither wants to miss out, or not receive their fair share, like vultures fighting for the last pickings.

"I hope we see that girl again. She was totally amazing." Chardonnay comments dreamily.

"Which girl, hun? There have been so many." Rosie says confused and so matter of fact.

"That fit girl." Chardonnay explains.

Rosie raises her eyes. "Duh, again, so many. You have to narrow it down."

"Oh, God, it was like over a year ago babes. I almost cried because she'd left before we woke up. Had those scars on her tits..." Chardonnay dispenses with the vagueness; she knows exactly who it was.

"That plastic skank?" Rosie laughs. "Yeah. I cant forget her. She has to be the hottest, dirtiest girl yet. But as I say, there are plenty more skanks in the sea..." Rosie's words fade in thought for a moment. "...Clare. Her name was Clare."

Chardonnay's eyes light up.

"We used to see her around everywhere. Then she just disappeared. It took us weeks to pluck up the courage to talk to her."

"Took you weeks."

"You were just as intimidated by her as I was. We kept hiding away from her." Chardonnay giggles.

"The poor woman had such a complex too. She thought everybody thought she was ugly. Daft cow, she was like a goddess but only she couldn't see it." Rosie laughs and Chardonnay snorts.

"Her lack of confidence made her prime for our super pulling powers. Her dirtiness and willingness made you look positively frigid Shards." Rosie adds, before they both burst into fits of giggles.

"There was nothing she wouldn't do, I don't even think the word 'no' was in her repertoire." Chardonnay says, taking pride in the use of a big word.

Rosie smiles at her, and out of kindness she doesn't correct her.

They both leave the flat and head into town.

The two girls happily talk and laugh together as they walk closely. They barely touch one another, but sparks fly and the electricity between them is clear to see.

Once at the bar Rosie sips Champagne, and Chardonnay a pint of lager. They both scan the room for some skirt they'd both fancy. It's a Saturday night, it's hot and the bass is thumping.

They walk together squeezing through the throng of hot bodies, all dancing and bouncing. Hands glance and slide over them as they make their way through. They hold fingertips as they take turns to lead the other.

Occasionally one of them will stop to look at a face that's caught their eye. On the odd occasion they may win a smile from a stranger and now and then they'd be awarded a sensual kiss.

The girls move around the venue, they've done this routine many times before, they're well practiced in the art of pulling girls. They both ache for a menage-et-trois, and they aim to please each other.

"A pint and a glass of Moet" Chardonnay shouts thrusting her card at the bglass-sizedolls his eyes at her, as she buys this round. He pours a pint of Estrel and grabs a glass sized bottle of Moet from the fridge and places it on the bar with a flute. Chardonnay doesn't listen to the cost and taps her card, grabs her drinks and pushes back to Rosie.

"No fanny babes." Chardonnay pouts, handing her card, the Moet and glass to Rosie. Rosie grips the glass on the inside of her elbow and pops the plastic cork before tossing it on the floor. She pours her glass and gulps the remnants from the bottle before discarding it on a nearby table. She stashes her friend's debit card back into her purse.

The two girls stand watching and surveying. They don't really talk as they are both busy sulking.

They don't know who saw her first, but the legs and arse that glided past them made them take notice.

Long shiny legs in nude high heels stride past. Despite the crowded room, space seems to form around them, the pink heel rubs against the back of the shoe, their eyes dart up the calf following the silky shine that runs up to her thigh and under her loose white skirt.

Both girls look at each other and grin. Chardonnay steps to block her path and smiles, as Rosie stands behind the blonde girl.

"Hi sweetheart." Rosie says loudly.

The blonde girl turns to look at her, other people push past as all of a sudden everything seems so crowded again.

The blonde girl smiles and just as she goes to answer, Chardonnay repeats the sentence forcing her to spin back around.

"Can my friend and I buy you a drink?" Chardonnay smiles and takes her hand. The girl looks surprised as Rosie takes her other hand and puts her arm around her waist.

"I'm on Moet, Shards is having a pint, what would you like? You look like a wine kinda girl." Rosie says, urging her to join them. Rosie and Chardonnay walk her to the bar and order her a drink. Rosie was right, as she asked for a white wine.

The two girls eye each other and look over their prize. They got over the first hurdle, having her agree to a drink. The easy part is done, now to seduce her and get her home.

The three girls find a corner, the fit blonde is being drawn in like a fly in a spider web. Chardonnay kisses her neck and slides her hands over her body, Rosie smiles and talks.

Rosie tells the girl how beautiful she is, paying her compliments, as her hands wander over her, and up and down her thighs. The blonde losing her inhibitions and her senses is pretty soon putty in their hands.

The blonde is separated from her friends, but she seems to have even forgotten about them as Rosie and Chardonnay take turns delving their tongues into the eager and expectant mouth.

They track kisses up and down her neck, her chin and her mouth. Their hands glide and slide up silky skin and palms drag her thighs.

With a subtle wink, they decide to get her home. The blonde didn't need much persuading and soon they're all falling through the door.

Rosie and Chardonnay kiss each other excitedly. They each hold hands with their new friend, but other than that completely ignore her.

Tongues slither in and out of mouths, they lick and nibble necks and smile into each other's eyes.

"Hey, don't forget me." The blonde declares. At that the two seductresses turn their attention to her.

Gradually they edge to Chardonnay's room and the blonde is forced to stand with her legs spread to accept Rosie, on her knees kissing her arse cheeks. Rosie smiles broadly as she confirms her suspicions that the blonde is pantiless.

She parts the gorgeous round arse that's presented before her as she moves her head under the short skirt. She runs her fingers around the splendid curve before parting the pristine peach.

Without hesitation she presses her pretty face into the void and stretches her tongue to lick the crevice. With enthusiasm she spreads the crack wider digging her tongue in further across the clammy ring.

Chardonnay is enjoying herself just as much. The dress of their prey has been unbuttoned, unzipped and now her brilliant big breasts are unwrapped to be kneaded and sucked. Chardonnay's hands squeeze the firm mams within her outstretched hands. Her face buried between enjoying the soft sensation on her face.

The blonde is in heaven. She behaves as though she has never had a threesome before. She's not had a girl bury her face in her arse before, she's in complete bliss as she tries to comprehend what's happening to her, to the point that she has to reach for the door frame to balance against. She takes a sharp intake of breath. The tongue floating across her arsehole is distracting, and disorientating.

Rosie enjoys playing with this arse, spitting into it, she massages her saliva into the brown ring, pressing her fingers into the tight hole. Her tongue intermittently licks and presses too, seeking a give into the slick recess.

Disappointingly the arse shuffles away from her as Chardonnay leads them all towards the bed.

The kissing between the blonde and the redhead is passionate and unrelenting as they both collapse onto the plush super king pit of lust. Rosie pushes the blonde onto her side and lifts the blondes' legs open to continue her efforts at opening the arse. Normal service resumes as her tongue pushes and punches the brown hole.

Chardonnay undoes her latex bustier. Her heaving melons drop free and now it's the blondes turn to play with her tits. Expertly her thin fingers excite the nipples that grow quickly. The large brown circles are sucked into her mouth. She presses the soft tits and appreciatively sinks her face into them. Chardonnay smiles as she holds the face into her chest, stroking the flowing blonde locks relishing the attention.

Rosie repositions the blonde so that her arse is sitting on her face. The blonde has her legs straddling the body beneath her exposing her aroused pussy.

Chardonnay slips her heeled sandals from her feet and stretches the latex trousers over her arse and down her legs. Naked, she sits her sodden pussy on the knee of Rosie and gently rubs it on the smooth joint as she leans forward to eat the wet cunt that's open to her.

The blonde writhes in blissful adoration at the oral attention. Her labia are sucked and licked as her butt is treated to the most tantalising devotion. A fountain of red hair covers her view as her clit is now receiving tender love.

Chardonnay sucks and laps at the whitish drips of cum that are seeping from excited cunt like water dripping from a faulty tap. Running her tongue up and down the lips and over the hole itself makes the blonde girl shiver.

Rosie noisily eats the arse, slurping and sucking at the brine dirt box. The girl starts to shake and tremble on her as she comes noisily for the both of them.

Rosie gently shifts the girl from her face. Chardonnay smiles at Rosie.

"Swapsies babe, that pussy was tasty as." Chardonnay says through a sly grin.

"Come taste this arse. Fucking delicious." Rosie replies as the two lick each other's lips and engage in more heavy kissing.

The blonde girl strips her dress and sits naked in nothing but shiny heels watching the show unfold in front of her.

Not too much later Rosie and Chardonnay break. Chardonnay reaches under the bed for her shoe box and pulls out a double ended dildo.

"Fucked with one of these before?" The redhead smiles as she wobbles it side to side in her fist. The blonde's eyes widen and she takes it and plays with it in her hand.

"Fucking sexy." Rosie says, pulling her own top off, revealing a tight sexy bra. She looks at Chardonnay and the blonde. "What you waiting for girls? Smash it."

The blonde chuckles before placing one end in her mouth, sucking on it she forces it into her cheek making it bulge, and reaches to play with her new friend's pussy. Chardonnay's hair is bottle red, but the short scratchy stubble she has between her legs and over her pussy is black. The collar definitely doesn't match the cuffs.

Rosie complains about how Chardonnay keeps her pubic hair. She'd rather she grow it out, or shave it off. She has no preference for either look, cunt is cunt at the end of the day, but it leaves her with beard rash, and the redness feels unpleasant on her face.

The blonde strokes Chardonnays vagina lightly, after feeling happy with the arousal she inserts her middle finger, and slowly screws and fucks.

Chardonnay leans back on her arms and shuffles her groin closer to the blondes sopping bald fanny.

Rosie's tits are smaller than the other girls, but the pert round orbs attract attention. Small brown circles with small nipples sit proudly. As Rosie kneels on the bed Chardonnay reaches and squeezes a breast in her hand. She gasps as the finger pumping stops and the dildo pushes forcefully into her. The gasp took the experienced slapper by surprise and she laughed at herself for a second before the blonde positioned the other end into her own eager hole.

The girls edge closer, their cunts swallow more of the dildo as they each hold a small section between their fingers and thumbs. They change focus from the other's face to the dong connecting them. Until Rosie's hand moves between them and starts slowly fucking them both. Rosie's hands are small and delicate. Firm French tips make them elegant and suit her usual professional, Monday to Friday 8-7 attire.

With Rosie's spare hand she encourages her girlfriend forward, taking more dong up her flange. Not to be outdone, the blonde keenly moves forward. Rosie kisses the blonde as the two girls start scissoring.

"You dirty girls. You've gobbled that dick right up." Rosie says, impressed.

She stares at the two minges grinding and slapping together. White foaming come froths and dribbles. Both girls lie back and drive their hips forward. The sounds are wet and the slap is exaggerated from the soppiness of them both.

Rosie reaches between the girls and rubs their wetness into their pubis. She tastes her fingers and encourages them both to fuck harder.

Her eyes widen and her smile broadens. "I love dyke whores. You beautiful lezzie sluts. Fuck her harder Shards." She growls, wrapping red hair in her fist she jars Chardonnay's head back. Sticking her tongue out she forces Chardonnay to suck it. Her other hand collects slime from the grinding cunts and she licks it, collecting it in her mouth. Chardonnay opens her mouth and Rosie spits the gobful in before kissing her deeply.

Out of pure lust and their vile acts they giggle for a moment. They push each other to the extremes to see who can outdo who in pushing their dirty sexual limits.

What's unpleasant to normal society is fair game to them. They can't just have sex, they push it to the realms of the reprehensible, with dares and challenges. If there had to be one winner out of the couple Rosie would claim the title.

Rosie doesn't care how sordid, how low a sexual act can get; she would do it. As long as it was between two consenting adults, then no holds barred. Literally.

The blonde watches the wretched wenches work their sexual wonders together. She senses her own passion grow in the depths of her soulless body. She starts to let slip her moans of satisfaction and murmurings of pleasure.

Rosie turns her attention to the blonde dream. Squeezing her bristols in her hands she snakes her tongue into the grunting mouth.

The vision enhances Chardonnay's own desires and the two girls squirm as Rosie squeezes her fingers back down to fiddle with the tightly motioning fannies.

As the two hussies come the three engage in kisses and tender nibbles.

Chardonnay and the blonde edge back as strings of come stretch and snap, pinging onto the slimy plastic cock. Rosie eases it from them, lifting the glistening dick and slurping the sour cream from it onto her extended tongue.

Opening her mouth wide she sucks it clean as the blonde lifts Chardonnay's end into her own awaiting mouth. The girl's chomp, chew and suck on the plastic member.

Chardonnay reaches for a strapon from the same box and quickly slides it up her legs. She snatches the plastic penis from the two girls' mouths forcefully shoving Rosie's face into the shiny red gash of the blonde.

"Time for your dicking slut." Chardonnay shouts.

The blonde lays back as Chardonnay gets behind Rosie. The girl's stinking thong is saturated through and coils and tangles as it's rolled down her thighs. Rosie's skirt is unceremoniously flipped up over her butt. Her pussy is wet and excited, the cock is pushed forth and a forced yowl is emitted as Rosie briefly pauses from licking the soggy cunt in front of her.

Rosie's favourite position is doggy style with a face full of pussy. She chiefly enjoys freshly fucked fanny. Fanny that's been fucked by either her or Chardonnay.

This one smells, it's odour is harsh and warm like fresh baked bread, just more sour. The bitterness overtakes her senses and the greasiness coats her teeth, and slides her tongue.

She feasts on it mercilessly as she did the arse a short while ago, lapping up the drips, the drops and congealed stringy mess.

Her fingers slip over the gelled lips, that unfold and grow, the pink interior of the cunt exposes itself with further excitement and encouragement.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
12