All Comments on 'Charity Begins At Home'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, although I don't understand why it took so long to get to the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch Hope comes barging in after 20yrs fucking years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To kiwihunter, SHUT YOUR IDIOT MOUTH/Keyboard, to everyone else who supports the IDIOT, SLUT, MORON EX-WIFE and harp on about "For Better or Worse" Please remember that "Forsaking All Others" is it is own separate section of the wedding vows!

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Second read, still a nice.y written tale.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

To kiwihunter, SHUT YOUR IDIOT MOUTH/Keyboard, to everyone else who supports the IDIOT, SLUT, MORON EX-WIFE and harp on about "For Better or Worse" Please remember that "Forsaking All Others" is it is own separate section of the wedding vows!

the redneck stupid ray attacks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give this story 5 stars . Unlike Kiwihunter I really liked this story ... I caught My wives best friend and then I found out the truth about My Ex wife . My Ex Cheated on Me and told people that We had an open marriage . I am not the kind of guy who shares his wife with anyone .

MountainMan1336MountainMan133611 months ago

Hey Kiwihunter, you dumb turd!!! What are you British or something? No real man shares his wife with anyone much less some homeless jackass too lazy to work. If it were me, I would have just shot the dirty bastard fucking my wife. Then kick her ass to the curb after I explained to my children what a cheap, dirty cheating slut their mother was. And on top of that, anytime a married woman has sexual intercourse with someone not her husband, the husband does miss out on something very important. When two people take vows to get married they do promise in front of their family, their friends and God to " Forsake All Others". What that means Kiwihunter, in case you do not have the intelligence to understand this, it means the people getting married are promising not to have sexual relations with anyone besides their spouse. I gave this story 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I detracted 1 star because he didn't put the slut wife right off the bat and also didn't get pics and video the prove it so as to be vindicated in tossing her to the curd with the rest of the trash.

Bill669JBill669J10 months ago

I like the writing, but the premise of the wife taking on the unwashed homeless bums ludicrous. Also shutting off his family would create issues and hurt feelings that would have to be addressed before we have the kumbaya thanksgiving

Please, no more cheating by fucking the downtrodden

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The cheating premise was absurd. Not unexpected for this author. Some real head cases.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. And watching the Lions lose on Thanksgiving is a sort of institution for those of us in the Detroit area. Like the line in the story says, I wanted to see how they fucked up to lose the lead they had in the game. I've watched enough to know anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm surprised Gary would take his pride and joy Mustang out on the salt covered roads on Thanksgiving in Michigan. The state dumps road down by the tons. I'd never bring anything I want to keep around out onto salt coated streets.

As to the commenter saying she probably caught AIDs as being her health problems, I don't know if it is, but there are other STDs she could have easily caught and passed on to Gary. Hopefully he got checked and tested.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes honorable people go too far in the wrong direction. Great story line and told very well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was delusional. No woman would cheat for such reasons. SS06 pulls this type of stuff sometimes. Remember the one when thr cheating wife is rehabilitating guys in an old folks home? Yuck. Agreed an absurd premise.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Despite the ridiculous premise of the mode de cheat, which cost one star, I still we t with four stars. Could have been three.

JPB

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

Sometimes readers seem to forget that these stories, for the most part, are fiction. If there were no liberty taken by authors to push boundaries, the stories would all be the same. I had a wife who could easily been the cheating wife in this story. I empathized with the husband in this story. An easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ridiculous pointless drama, the cheating slut wife has a screw loose inside her head, the mc was a douche as well, not explaining anything to his kids even when they wanted to know,obviously they would side with their cheating mom, and after they sided with the cheating slut who lied,he simply cut them off wtf? He should have explained first. If I were his daughter I'd simply act cordial with him at best if he wanted a relationship. He got a lot to make up for not the other way around,for years his kids didn't know the story and they even tried to reach him, he simply cut them off for no reason. He could have simply told them and leave. What a douche.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

guess I've been reading these to long, too predictable. I suppose there could something commendable about screwing homeless me to encourage them but give me a break, YUK!

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

I liked this story! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I swear this authors stories have the exact same main character in them....dude who loves his wife more than anything, he owns a mustang, he reads erotica on the internet, he is a runner, and his wife is fugly and cheats on him but still loves him. Its like Groundhog Day with every story.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Like so many of the MCs in these cheating wife stories this one has compounded his misfortune by a factor of ten by flouncing off in a huff and refusing to let his side of the story be heard by anyone else thus creating the impression that he is the bad guy. I can't imagine anyone punishing themselves in this way and not being desperate to tell their side IRL.

As gut wrenching and improbable a concept as it is the wife cheating by offering sexual favours to multiple homeless men is handled well by an author who is renowned for his OTT premises and scenarios but still manages to draw the reader in, a very impressive skill to have. A most enjoyable read.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Would have been a better ending if Hope and the main character had not let his children celebrate Thanksgiving with them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous