All Comments on 'Charity Begins Next Door'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 1,512 Comments (Page 16)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've been waiting....

I've watched patiently thinking there was a dry spell for a while. This was one of the best you've written. Now I know the reason for the wait the project behind it. Thanks for this story at this time of year.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 13 years ago
What a beautiful story

Absolutely loved it.

I thought MugsyB was going to win this years competition but I think you have gone straight to the top of the leader board.

blue5766blue5766over 13 years ago
So sad but wonderful

What a brilliant story. First story to bring me to tears. (Very embarrasing as reading it on a mobile) I wish I could give it more than 5 but a 5 it is. Thank you for such a wonderful story that completely ruled my life for a short while.

Thank you

Merry xmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

I thought my comments would be a bit unusual, but I see they are not. I read the story from the new stories index, and had no real expectations. It IS Corny and Wholesome and a lot of things that not supposed to be present in ART but I loved it. Its nice to feel real emotions coming from print. I thank you and I will be reading its descendents.

Greg

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Your Best Story Yet and one of the Best I've Read!!!!!!

This Christmas story has it all. It is a reminder to us all of the often unfairness of life and the hope than we can make anything better if we can get off our asses. It touched a nerve within me as I and many others have had our lives torn assunder in the past. Merry Christmas to all and remember that giving is the best gift you will ever receive.

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
**sniffle**

Beautiful story. I freely admit that I'm an emotional sap, still, I've only read one other story on Lit that made my cry like this one did. It was nice to read something a little softer from you. Saying this is softer should take nothing from your abilities - the scenes and characters were clearly drawn and able to draw deep sympathy from readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

You gave me the gift of this story, I love having my heart strings pulled.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Predictable and wonderful

Thanx for this story. Wonderfully written.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Worth 10 star's

Sad that I can only give it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I'm not sure if you've had experience of this sort, but your descriptions of emotions and actions are vert apt. I was positve that I would not read a story like this on this site but I am glad I did .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Agree...

I was bit aprehensive about ur changing of genre.. and the story was predictable in the very beginnig.. but, nonetheless, it was a very good read and a commendable effort.. the emotional stuff was gud and the angry sex was realistic..

kudos..

~Gary Andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
So Transparent

but I couldn't stop reading it. An absolutely lovely little Christmas tale. You will probably draw the crabs from the 'Anonymous' critics but who gives a rats arse what they think. I better have a look at your other stories now to see if this was a 'one off' or just a taste of your excellence. Thanks and have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories