All Comments on 'Charity Begins Next Door'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 1,512 Comments (Page 6)
bnaylor987bnaylor987about 3 years ago

I will just admit it...it made me cry.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 3 years ago

Makes my eyeballs sweat... Thanks, needed it again.

Humility is a strange quality. Just about the time you think you are, you've lost it. So this story gives me pause to count my blessings and be thankful. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story line.

Not over sexed.

Perfect read with a good ending.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 3 years ago

Still gets to the point when my throat seizes up a little as I try not to show any emotion. Every time I read this damned story it seems to get better, and it was great right from the start.

Pure genius.

des67des67about 3 years ago

Who is cutting those dam onions ?? A remarkable story, emotional, My best friend lost his wife and 2 small daughters on Dec 21st, 2019. He still has those moments around Christmas, and probably will for the rest of his life. Now he's engaged and they are expecting a girl in June 2021...

Cito22Cito22about 3 years ago

Phenomenal story and ending. To be honest, this is the 1st one on the hundreds I have read that had me.crying like a little boy. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made me cry so hard! After losing my husband, father and daughter’s as well. It really hit home. (Minus the handsome sexy neighbor.) ;) Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great but made me cry more than hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didnt think this story belonged in this category. But then I wouldn't have seen it. One's response to pain and loss is unpredictable. One night I was tucking in my 4 year old daughter. I had had a few beers. We spoke about a few emotional feelings she was having. Then she hit me with the request for me to show her where heaven was on the globe so she would know where to find me when I went to heaven. I was shattered, teared up, and hugged her. Before I left her room she added, "We have too much of our family in heaven. We should have another baby here on Earth." I left her room before I completely broke down. My wife couldn't bear children, so all of our girls were adopted. The next night I told my wife I was going to start the adoption process again. Adoption is a brutal lengthy process and costly as well. But my baby put the exclamation point on what would happen to my girls when her parents went to heaven. Like this story, I think addressing calamity needs to be done in context of our community instead of alone in our room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

The raw emotion you captured in this one makes it one of the best short stories of pain and loss that I’ve ever read. The angry exteriors culminating in the sex that broke down every barrier they had constructed for each other was phenomenally done. Being a parent myself, stories that include kids dying but me hard and this one was no exception.

Incredible story, well done.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

My second reading and not my last! Thank you,

tlc656tlc656about 3 years ago

A great story told extremely well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Two injured soul mend each other is sometime necessary to bring out the pain and replace it with happiness and love with alittle help from a precocious young girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pert

Beautifully Done!!!

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

It is my first time to read one of your stories, and defiantly won't be the last. the build up was great maybe a little long but it makes sense for the angry sex and btw I didn't saw angry sex much in literotica ,so I was glad to read it. it was good scene but not so erotic for me. the love story was different and I liked it as you didn't made love depended only on sex affair as most of stories sex is important but it is not the only thing in love ,there was also another things great in the story like friendship ,neighborhood , and families relation bonds.

I don't prefer first person perspective as I prefer third person ,but as I said I loved the story. finally sorry for my bad English as it is obvious not my first language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

I found this one after reading “The Candyman” by BigGuy33 and learning that TTT had done a story in the same genre. Both are great stories (both with ratings in the 4.8 and above range and I gave both five stars). Both are from authors who generally write cheating wife stories. Interestingly enough (and, yes, I realize this is an erotic fiction site), I thought the sex scenes detracted a little from the overall story. I don’t know. Maybe they felt a little too forced in, as I think the timing would have been far too early after the death of his daughters. But that is a minor nit in the grand scheme of the story.

If you haven’t read it, by all means read “The Candyman”.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Third time

reading this one, TX! Makes me cry every time! Love it! Great work!

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Wow wow wow, just wow. Great touching story!

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveover 3 years ago

This one got to me. Great work

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

Just fantastic

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fifth read.

Still love it, still year up in spots. Still think it's a five star story.

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

The extreme sadness only serves to highlight the hapiness at the end of the story. I love how deep this story was. Saying it's amazing doesn't seem to do it justice enough.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What a beautiful story! 5 stars and worth reading over!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Poignant and still had a very nice ending.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

Great story, very sad but I think that's what makes it great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was very sad, but you could guess how it.migjt turn out. Still could not put down, and still brought tears to the eyes. Great job

nkdoldmannkdoldmanover 3 years ago
Starts out sad, but gets much better!

No, I'm not going to provide any more clues because I think YOU should read it, too! It's actually a beautiful romance, and I'll check for more written by the same author. I will only add that I believe 5 stars is a little low for a story of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You monster

Who the hell makes people cry when they come to read erotica?

Damn you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Review, brief but heartfelt.

I really enjoyed it. Tearful, but sadly true.

WillDevoWillDevoover 3 years ago

This has been linked to a number of our stories. We can only wish such popularity. Nice 5* tale from another Tx'an.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 3 years ago
Magical!

Great Storey, what a Ride! Sequel???

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Too goor

This is one of these stories that is actually too good for LW. I love this story and I hold it as one of the best ever posted here. TTT was a remarkable writer, and very much missed here.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Great Christmas story, happiness and tears. No one knows how much a loss of a loved hurts until they experience it themselves, must be something in the air my eyes are leaking.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 3 years ago

best tale with a proven message..... multiplication of 2 negative always give results equal to a greater, multiple times greater positive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

I am reading it for the 3rd time, still there is some dust got caught in both of my eyes.

This story really made me realised that no matter how bad or how down you feels, there's always someone sonewhere who is having it worst than you. Thank you for such a beautiful story.

LVGirlLVGirlover 3 years ago
My Christmas Tradition

I have a new holiday tradition. Every time Christmas draws near I open Charity Begins at Home and read it again. It never fails to reward.

DrachengraffDrachengraffover 3 years ago

This is thr third or fourth time I've read this story. I tear up everytime. Well done.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Awe, geez...I started reading Litrotica for the obvious reasons, then the stories all started to read the same. A person can only read something like, "She had perfect DD tits that ate my 12 inch love tool..." so many times before erotica becomes a disgusting trip through someone else's deviant imagination, leaving a feeling of quiet disgust at having wasted 15-30 minutes on blatant depravity.

Then, I decided to explore this site, develop a more refined palate, and look for stories with erotica in them, but not solely for the purpose of said erotica. That search for a more refined read led me here, to this tale...this mini-saga. To your writing. Thank you for making me FEEL, your writing earned my tears. Your writing, your tale...thank you for allowing me to find it through your desire to share your imagination by posting it here.

Thank you for writing something to read that was much more than I hoped for, much more than I expected.

I don't hug, except for family. I don't smile often. I don't let people in. I have few friends. This is me, a stranger, sending you, a virtual hug, a virtual smile, and a small, quiet thank you for sharing this story. It's a big thing for me, hopefully you'll take it kindly.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not supposed

To cry at Literotica stories but that made it special. Thank you.

I'm only "anonymous" because when I log in, the stupid "security code" will only accept four of six characters, although the all go in as anonymous.

Path2Ozark

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story.

This story is one that is good enough to stand on its own. The sex is incidental rather than the main feature and that makes it work wonderfully well. It’s great that literotica is available to publish such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect timing

Given that it's Christmas and I'm separated from my children due to Covid-19 Lockdown this story hit home harder than I expected. Well written. Tears streaming. Wow!

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

That was a beautiful story. I can honestly say that this was the first story I’ve read on this site that made me cry. So many emotions right now. I can’t imagine the loss of a child. I’m glad they ended up together. Thanks for this story !! And have a merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears in my eyes!

This is the 2nd time a lierotica story brought tears to my eyes. I guess I'm just an old softy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I don’t know if your story comes from a personal perspective but it touched my heart. If so, I’m sorry for your loss. Your descriptions of parents who have lost their children are spot on. I know because I lost my son. This was a totally unexpected story in this forum but a welcome one. Thank you.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

Wow. I few up in Foster homes. To have someone, anyone treat me like this would just have blown my mind. It made me realize what I have and be grateful for it. Sometimes second chances don't come around

netgnosticnetgnosticover 3 years ago

So great, just what I needed after losing a family member in July, which I'm not really getting over. Thank you very much, I really mean it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, THAT was unexpected

Crying tears of joy while reading what was ostensibly pornography. What a lovely story; I hope you're duly proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good one

good one a roller coaster tears of sorrow and joy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m so embarrassed

I’m a swinging dick but this story had me crying like a 3rd grade girl ! Men aren’t supposed to weep like that , yet here I am bawling like a baby , and right in front of my wife no less ! The only thing saving my ass is she’s crying even harder than I am , lol ! You are a wonderful storyteller !!! Beautiful yet haunting ! Couldn’t wait to reach the end to put myself out of the misery , yet I had to cling onto every word as if my life depended on it 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

Just wanted to say this was an awesome story!

Supermeg03Supermeg03over 3 years ago

I literally cried like a baby when Erica was opening her presents. It's so hard to find a good story to read sometimes. The little details matter to me. I really enjoyed this story. I'll be checking out more of your work. Good job. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost loves found again.

Always loved a happy ending. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OUTSTANING

A recommended read for everyone with a heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes

very well done, Tex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn tear jerk stories! It was a good read - highly recommended!

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 3 years ago

This was fantastic. Thank you.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Just as good the second time through.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best story I have ever read. I've read it over a dozen times.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Second reading and it still brings tears to my eyes. I just wish I could give it five more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

I am a sucker for your romantic, sexy, rescue story with a happy outcome that over shadows the tragedy of both families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this story. You held my interest and tugged at my heartstrings the whole way. I knew how it would end but that didn't put a damper on the story. I loved it and would love to see you write more like this story. Thank you!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Lovely story, really liked it.

Not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes.

Well written, well worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remarkable and sensitive

What an extraordinarily well written story with so much plausible content. The sexual encounter was both charmingly erotic and believable. I found the description very pleasantly arousing. Well done, and do write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brings tears to my eyes

No story that is this sexy should be allowed to tug at your heart strings like this one does.

BadbeagleBadbeagleover 3 years ago

Great story only my fourth time through. It will remain one of my favorites.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Would give that story a 10 it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author

Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

With a bitter divorce came a lonely Christmas. My two girls didn’t come to visit & I got three cards. One from an elderly Aunt who lives on the other side of the country, one from a cousin who I haven’t seen for five years as he lives in NZ & one from my 3 dogs, who aren’t allowed to visit as the apartment has a no pets rule. I even cheated with that one as I bought it myself.

coder0504coder0504over 3 years ago

Very powerful and moving. Definitely brought out the tears. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears

You really know how to push out buttons. Wonderful.

Thank you,

George

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 3 years ago

Life's pain is what lets us know how the good feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a good read. Thank you

IvyAguasIvyAguasover 3 years ago
Superb

You always deliver a good story. I enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow. That was seriously good. I really felt the sense of loss and hopelessness come through. It really made the redemption so much better, especially since the ending was not ridiculously fairy tale but positive enough to ease the sting.

KJay15KJay15almost 4 years ago
God damm

My family used to say "me crying was like trying to draw water from rock". Its all changed since my son was born, not to say I'm a crybaby now or anything but damn any mention of harm coming to kids is poison to me.

Amazing story, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tear Jerker

A truly well written story, hit hard for me and couldn't stop until I finished it, well done and I'll be checking your other ones as well :)

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansalmost 4 years ago

Just read this for the second time and it STILL has me smiling !!! Life does hand us troubles (seemingly life ending hardships at times), but we need to take our time working through them and yet learning & growing from them. I just hope God brings me a wonderful women to help me put this latest hardship behind me. You are an awesome story teller !!! Keep up the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tear

Been a while since iv jerked it with tears in my eyes. Reminds me of Christmas, and no tears aren’t good lube

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Bialmost 4 years ago

You surprised me with the start. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tears in Heaven

I loved every moment, brought tears of sadness and also tears of happiness!! Keep at it and thank you so much

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Good writing never goes out of style

A great story. There is no shelf life on good writing.

Hooked

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Third read

Thank you! Cried thru most it because of my own loss over a year ago. Keep writng it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You made me cry

Beautiful story

Thank you for the happy ending, could not of ended any other way, perfect.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Merry Christmas

And a Happy Life to everyone .10 stars; the Bear approves.

The BEAR

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Excellent. Well done. A good storry, well told.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

One of the best stories I ever read on literotica. You brought tears to ax72 year old man. Just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you.

Hard to read through tears. Seems I’m not the only one who has lost deeply. Thank you again.

nodoze123nodoze123almost 4 years ago

This is always going to be my favorite story on here... THANK YOU ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You So Much, Wonderful Tale.

I love an excellent love story, and I am a 63 yr old guy!! This was heartbreaking at the start, then proceeded to get better and better.

The "sleep-over" WAS NOT the best part, the new relationship(s) forged was.

Please, write more!!

MADDOG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pass the Kleenex

I can't count how many tears that I dropped. Pass a case of Kleenex. A lovely story about two crushed people finding love and s beautiful, precocious little girl.

A sequel, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I lived like that

Family time at Christmas has always been that way.

. Dad had to work the morning shift so Mom had us up for breakfast, then church and do the house keeping. Dads brother came over and visited while the house was being torn apart and our grand parents had a ball watching the youngest tear through the gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm not crying...you're crying. Jerkface.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for such a lovely, tear jerking story. Love, passion and sex, the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

This have been the best story I’ve read in sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

That was beautiful and kept me in tears. Thank you for such a wonderful stiry

1...45678...16
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories