Charity Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wife? Are you awake?" he said softly.

"Yes, husband," she replied. She had been waiting, almost yearning for him to come to bed.

"I...I confess that I have a problem. Perhaps you would be so good as to fetch a damp cloth. I feel it may be necessary to light a candle to see by." He began to unfasten his breeches.

Curious, Elizabeth left the bed and padded across to the washstand, where she first felt for the tinder box and then re-lit the candle that stood by it. Bringing the wetted cloth and candle back towards the bed, the light revealed the state of her husband's shirt. It looked almost as if a bowl of water had been thrown at it. As she came nearer, she observed the milky fluid that had seeped through the material and then, with shock, understood what it was.

"Husband, your shirt will have to be washed. You had better take it off." She had meant that he would have to replace it with another one -- in his position as Pastor he needed to change more often than most men and had a total of four shirts -- but to her shock, he whipped the shirt off over his head and stood in front of her as naked as the day he was born. She was shocked by his actions, but even more so by the size and appearance of his manhood. It was only recently that she had ever even touched it and it came as a surprise how big it felt, but to see it was a greater shock.

"Husband!" she squawked.

"I am sorry my dear, I do not mean to offend you, but I feel unable to...control myself at this time. I beg of you to forgive me, and...help me."

"I...I will always do my best by you, husband. But...I am feeling more than a little scared."

"I understand. Do you trust me?"

"Of course, husband!"

The Pastor's libido was, indeed, out of control, for he would never have dreamed of acting in this way, far less say the following, "Then, remove your shift. Immediately!"

Elizabeth gasped, "You wish...you wish to see me naked?"

"Yesss," he hissed.

The Pastor's wife was torn between obedience to her husband and the modesty with which she had conducted her whole life. It was a well-fought battle, but her husband's determined insistence and, some strange feeling that was arising within her breast made her comply. She put the candle and cloth down and then lifted the garment over her head, dropping it on the floor. She had the urge to cover her nakedness with her hands but resisted and instead stood with her arms at her sides. She had no idea what her husband intended but assumed that copulation was imminent.

"Wash me."

Washing was usually a very private affair. It was done once a week, whether it was necessary or not. Normally, Elizabeth would fill a round, wooden tub with cold water fetched from the well and then add hot water from the kettle that sat constantly heated by the fire. She would then retire to the bedroom while her husband carried out his ablutions. She would wait until he was out on parish business before providing the same service for herself. Of course, nowadays it was Charity's responsibility and she would retire to her own room while her Master or Mistress was bathing. She herself bathed first thing in the morning before they arose.

Elizabeth brought the candle closer and set it down on the floor, before kneeling in front of her husband. The Pastor observed his wife's body, having never seen it fully before. She was shapely and, although in her middle age, very desirable. He felt a resurgence of the blood within his manhood.

Tentatively wrapping a hand around his shaft, Elizabeth began to gently bathe his testicles. The flesh in her hand throbbed and the fruits within the twin sacks appeared to be constantly on the move. She washed the shaft, paying extra attention to the shiny head. Her husband twitched almost violently as she did so. She continued to bathe his stomach and legs where she suspected his issue had been spread and when finished, picked up her own shift to dry him with.

Elizabeth had not interrogated her husband as to the cause of his "accident", but felt sure that somehow, Charity had inflamed his passions.

He stood looking down at his wife. It may have been Charity that inflamed him initially, but right now it was his wife who held his attention. She remained upon her knees, perhaps waiting to be told to stand up, but he did not want her to stand just yet. He marvelled at her large breasts and the pink nipples, the curve across her stomach, the mop of hair that pointed down between her legs

"Come a little closer," he said.

Elizabeth was a little confused as she was already quite near her husband, but she shuffled forwards, her knees moving outwards so that she could avoid his feet, unaware that she was parting her legs to his eyes.

In the dim light, the Pastor could still see well enough to know that he was now looking at his wife's nether lips, pink and puffy. He stifled a groan. Elizabeth, misinterpreting, thought that he was expecting her to do something and so, with guilty feeling, took hold of his cock again and began to rub as he had shown her before. This close, it was almost frightening and yet, at the same time, fascinating.

"Kiss it," he said quietly.

Did she hear him correctly? Was he asking her to kiss his manhood? This was something far beyond the pale and the thought almost made her retch. But her husband's needs were of paramount importance to her and, as she had just cleaned him, would it be so bad?

She leaned in and gave a light peck on the tip. She looked up at her husband to see if it had satisfied his wishes. A slight smile was playing across his face and he merely nodded. Elizabeth understood that he wanted her to continue. Unthinkingly, she licked her lips before bending again. This time she made the kiss longer and applied more pressure. She felt the softness of the head give a little until she felt the hardness beneath. Again, she sat back and looked up at the Pastor. His eyes were closed, and he looked almost as if he was in pain. But then he opened them, reached for her shoulder, and urged her lips to return.

"I beg of you woman, lick it."

Now, this was more than a dutiful woman could accept. She had done all that had been asked of her and yet, her husband wanted her to degrade herself even more. She opened her mouth to protest, just as her husband pulled her head forward. Her lips were around it! She tried to spit it out, but her husband was keeping her head there. Disgusted, both with herself and her husband, she decided to do as he requested and use her tongue -- hoping that this would persuade him to release her. As she parted her teeth and moved her tongue to slather the head, it entered her mouth. She thought for a moment that she was going to vomit. Just the idea would have made her nauseous before, but the act itself seemed less bad.

She knew instinctively that if she were ill now, she would most likely choke, so she fought down the urge and instead concentrated on trying to stop any more of it entering. But she need not have worried, for the Pastor was desperate for a fast release and the only way for this to happen was for him to mount his wife. He released her head.

"Come," he said heading to the bed and beckoning her.

He lay on the bed as she rose to her feet. She was moving too slowly, and he needed to be in her, so he reached out, grabbed her hand, and pulled her down. She lost her balance and landed atop of him. Grunting at the sudden pressure of her body, he realised that her legs were straddling him and that his manhood was close to its needed goal. He held her hips tightly and pushed up with his hips. How, he did not know, but his penis penetrated immediately. Not far, but enough for Elizabeth to cry out in shock.

"Oh!"

He pushed again and it went in a little further. His wife could feel its progress. It felt, different to their usual coupling and, were she to admit to it, engendering even more of those illicit feelings that she had experienced of late.

The Pastor pushed once more and gained a little more, but in this position, he was unable to go further. Elizabeth sensed that he was struggling, the tiny movements in and out were far less than his recent plunging and he seemed desperate. She pushed herself upright and, complete penetration was achieved in one swift movement. It was a very telling moment, for she was suddenly taken by an overwhelming urge to satisfy not just her husband, but herself. She rose and fell, groaning at every sensation as she fucked her husband.

Pastor Smith was beyond ecstasy; he was only lasting so long because he had already climaxed before, but what his wife was doing was beyond his wildest imaginings. The faint candlelight was still revealing her naked body and, while she was otherwise engaged, she did not notice him take hold of her breasts and squeeze and manipulate them.

She did not notice anything now. The sensations had been building rapidly and going well beyond anything she had experienced before. She sensed her husband nearing his end and, as he began bucking, she lost control of her own body. She didn't know what was happening to her; she was jerking spasmodically, her head felt light, wonderful feelings were radiating throughout her insides and she found herself in the devil's realm, not caring that her soul was at risk.

*****

The next day, Elizabeth's mind was in turmoil. Her actions of the night before were bad enough, but the feelings and thrill she gained from those actions had to be sinful. She felt as though she had acted like the Devil's Whore.

The Pastor's libido was satisfied for the next few days after such a strenuous evening. However, once that time passed, he found himself once more becoming aroused by Charity during their evening lessons. He retired to bed, determined to gain release with his wife. However, her behaviour was muted and without speaking her actions insisted that their intimacy return to their normal form.

Whilst the Pastor was initially sated, subsequent evenings (although resulting in orgasm), left him feeling disappointed that his wife would not participate more freely.

*****

While Elizabeth had become cool and unresponsive to her husband's advances, she could understand that his desires were kindled by Charity. She was a sweet young woman. Hard working, diligent, obedient, Godly. She was all these things and more; her face had a natural beauty and when she walked it was with a lithesome grace. The Pastor's wife found herself wishing she had looked like her at the age of 18, but this was not jealousy so much as admiration. She quickly became fond of the girl and while she was a servant, she accepted her as more of a companion.

It was during a warmer early Summer month that Elizabeth suggested a bath. Not their usual weekly wash, but bathing in the nearby river. She knew of a little used path that led to a deep, yet relatively still pool which had been created during heavy rains. It was remote, away from regular paths and therefore away from prying eyes. They arranged to go there on the next occasion that the Pastor was away for the day on parish business.

It was mid-morning, after the necessary chores had been completed that the two women set off. Charity had never been far from her Father's home and had been even less distance since joining the Pastor and his wife. So, this felt quite an adventure for the young woman. The journey was only about half an hour, but in that time, they had crossed several fields and gone through two areas of woodland. When they arrived at the river it came as a surprise; one moment they were walking through dappled woodland and then suddenly there was a river with trees on the other side. They moved along the bank a short distance and found the pool. It was calm and the bank leading down to it was a shallow slope.

In a happy mood, both women took off their shoes and stripped down to their shifts. But before they entered the water, Elizabeth reached into a small bag she had brought with her.

"I have a gift for you Charity," she said.

"For me?"

"Yes." She took her hand out of the bag and held out the gift to Charity.

"What is it Mistress?"

"Soap. Not the kind for washing clothes, but the type used for gentlewomen to bathe with."

Charity's mouth formed a perfect O at the wonder that some people had such things and that furthermore she was being presented with it.

"Come, let us enter the water."

Elizabeth invited Charity to step down first. She then took Elizabeth's hand and helped her down into the cool water. They took their time getting into the deepest point, getting used to the temperature. The river pool came up to around their waist, soaking the lower part of their shifts.

Now that they were in the water, Elizabeth realised she hadn't thought about how each of the women would bathe, but as Charity dipped down, soaking the remainder of her shift, she heard herself say, "Perhaps you had better remove you shift and turn around, then I can soap your back.

Charity paused, wondering if she had heard correctly, but her mistress was obviously waiting, so she reached down and raised it up over her head. Elizabeth held back a gasp when the young woman's breasts came into view. All too quickly she had turned around, so the soaping began.

After doing Charity's neck, shoulders, back and hips, the young woman dipped down into the water to wash the suds away. Elizabeth bade her to turn around and with a deep breath began to soap her upper chest, moving down slowly onto her breasts.

Charity just stood and watched as her mistress's hands moved downwards and contacted her nipples, made stiff by the cool waters. She shivered, but not from the cold. Eventually the hands moved further down and eventually reached her quivering stomach, where she stopped.

After another cleansing dip, Charity spoke, "Perhaps it is my turn to soap you mistress?"

Elizabeth's shift joined Charity's on the riverbank, and she turned her back for the girl to bathe it.

Charity worked swiftly, soaping Elizabeth's neck and shoulders. She marvelled at the older woman's strong musculature, gained from many years of hard work. Slightly taller in stature, the cleft of her buttocks was visible above the line of the water. The soap-smothered hands went all the way down to that line and Elizabeth wondered if she dared to turn around. The hand pulling at her shoulder told her it was time to do so. She could not resist and turned, lifting her head high, proud to display her breasts for washing.

Charity took longer to bathe Elizabeth's breasts -- they were larger than hers and each woman was enjoying the sensations too much. But it had to come to an end, and she squatted down in the water to rinse her body.

Elizabeth had not thought about the next step, as she and Charity stood looking at each other in the waist deep water. Nobody but her husband had ever seen her naked. And that only recently, by dim candlelight. But this was another woman, so their nakedness could not be sinful, could it?

She took Charity by the hand and led her to the shallows, where it was only ankle deep. She looked with admiration at the youthful body and bade her turn around. Kneeling, she began to soap the slender legs, gradually moving higher. When she reached her buttocks, she deliberately kneaded them, then slipped her hand down the cleft. She heard Charity let out a small gasp as the digits came close to touching her nether lips.

Charity turned around to face her Mistress. Whose attention was taken by the dark brown bush of pubic hair in front of her face. As she began the washing process, with both hands around one ankle, the girl slid her feet further apart. Elizabeth soaped first to one knee, then to the other. Moving up the left thigh, she avoided the girl's pussy and soaped over the hip. She repeated this process on the right-hand side.

As the woman worked, Charity felt her heavier than usual breath stirring the curls around her maidenhead. She widened her stance, hoping, nay inviting her Mistress to soap her there.

Elizabeth's mouth was dry. She had never seen a naked woman, nor a pussy this close. She used her fingers to soap gently and thoroughly every inch and crevice. Charity almost fainted from her attentions.

When Charity took her turn to bathe her Mistress, she spent longer at the task and by the time the fingers were delving their way between her labia Elizabeth's legs were shaking, She collapsed down into a kneeling position, legs spread and grabbed Charity's wrist, keeping her hand there.

"Don't stop Charity. I need to be clean there. I need to be washed and washed again. You must remove the evil from me."

Charity did not understand what she meant, but her insistence that she continue was clear. She moved her fingers, the soap long since dropped, touching, feeling the skin and hair, exploring the lips and the stiffened spot that seemed to bring forth groans from Elizabeth.

She was shocked when Elizabeth reached an orgasm. Frightened even. Was her Mistress possessed? What was happening to her? She bravely fought the urge to stand up and run away.

*****

Elizabeth opened her eyes and saw the concern on Charity's face. She smiled wanly and reassured her, "It's all right child. The evil is out of me now. Thank you."

Understanding that her Mistress was indeed recovered, she now wondered about the feelings that she herself had experienced earlier. Wash she too harbouring evil?

"Mistress, I am frightened! Perhaps I too have need of such cleansing?"

Elizabeth smiled, "I doubt that child. You are too pure to be concerned about evil touching you."

"But... perhaps that is why I am in need. Would not the Devil choose someone above suspicion as a host?" She spread her legs, looking down for any visible signs that evil resided therein.

To Elizabeth, this sudden unbidden display of Charity's womanly parts was fascinating. They appeared much the same as hers, yet as she remained a virgin, quite different. Before she even knew that she was doing it, her hand was there, fingers touching the warm flesh. Watching carefully as they traced the outline of the girl's sex, noting that the moisture was growing rapidly, the lips having turned puffy. She felt the urge to enter her with a finger, but knew this would be wrong, damaging to her virginity. Instead, she concentrated on rubbing the lips and that little sensitive bud that she found did so much.

Charity fainted as her first ever orgasm hit her. Elizabeth had to cradle her head until she came around.

*****

The two women did not discuss their bathing trip. Nor did Elizabeth inform her husband. They were back at the house well before he arrived home, and the evening meal was awaiting his return.

That evening, Charity's lesson with the Pastor was a little strange. He could tell something was troubling her, but he did not want to press her to talk until she was ready. Instead, he read her passages from the bible and asked her to explain -- in her own words -- what she thought they meant. Gradually, she relaxed, her mind occupied by the questions she was attempting to answer.

"You seem troubled, child. What concerns you?" He eventually asked her.

"Ah...Umm...it's...well, it's..." she paused, unsure of how to explain her fears. But then she plunged on, hoping that the Pastor would be able to help, "Do you think that I could be possessed by the devil?"

The pastor was taken aback by the question, but recovered quickly, "I...think that is very unlikely. You are a good girl. Pure and chaste. What makes you think otherwise?"

"Well, is it not true that the Devil can make people do things that are wrong?"

"It is true, yes."

"Is it possible that He can fool a person into thinking that something that is wrong is, in fact, right and proper?"

"Well, that is possible I suppose, yes. But why would that relate to you? Surely you cannot have done anything that could be misinterpreted?"