Charity Case?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Carl's right fist with my left hand, stopping his drunken punch in mid-air. In the same motion I kicked his left knee with my right foot and as he fell to the ground stepped over his right arm and broke it.

Dale looked like he might want to do something but I pointed at him and snarled "Don't even think about it."

Rick bent down over the moaning and twisting Bret and asked "Why did you do that?"

My reply -- "Don't be too concerned; Rick; Bret and Carl have been fucking your wife Sue, apparently for quite some time. I'll send you photos in the next few days."

At that point the women came running over from where they had been talking -- all except Evelyn who stayed in the background with a smile on her face.

Since I couldn't help but get some of Bret's blood on me, and since both he and Carl were still screaming in pain and I looked wild-eyed, Jasmine snapped "What did you do, Rob?"

I calmly replied "Your boyfriends attacked me so I beat the shit out of them. Lucky for you and Sue, though, I didn't crush their testicles."

As I walked to my car Jasmine and Sue were screaming at me;I ignored them.

I was surprised that Jasmine came home that night. I was already in bed when she did. She turned on the overhead light in our room and started getting snippy. "Not that you care but both Carl and Bret had to go to the hospital. Bret has a broken nose and a concussion and Carl has a broken arm and a bruised knee."

Jasmine didn't expect my response. "Turn the light off you fucking slut and get out of my room and go sleep in the guest room."

After initial shock she snapped "You can't talk to me like that..."

That was all she got out. I levitated out of the bed, got in her face, and said "If you don't get the fuck out of here I will throw you outside without your keys and you can spend the night outside or nursing your fuck buddies, I don't give a shit which."

She started to stammer "What...uh...do...you...mean..." (apparently my previous words hadn't sunk in; maybe she was drunk), but I didn't let her finish.

I gently lifted her up, deposited her outside the room, closed and locked the door, and put our security door brace under the door knob. Jasmine pounded on the door for about five minutes but I turned on our white noise machine to block-out the sound, and within ten minutes I was in dreamland.

Sunday morning I called Evelyn and asked if she was OK with us speeding up our escape. "I have to do some things on Monday, but any time after that is fine with me."

"I'll get the process servers ready for Tuesday and arranged to have the movers come Tuesday too while Bret and Jasmine are at work," I joyously replied.

***********

Jasmine tried to talk to me Sunday and Monday. I put her off by telling her we could talk Wednesday morning -- but not until then. She tried to engage me in conversation anyway but I simply walked out. I didn't eat any meals with her nor did I interact with her in any way that I could avoid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning.

After Jasmine left for work Tuesday morning the movers came to our house. They loaded up the only stuff that I wanted to keep into the moving van. Then after confirming that Bret was gone I followed them to Evelyn's house. There we loaded up all of the stuff that she wanted from her house. As the movers were finishing the guy who was going to drive Evelyn's car to Austin, Texas showed up and we gave him her keys and instructions.

Once that the movers and driver were taken care of I called the process servers and told them to serve Bret and Jasmine at their offices. At the same time I sent the cheater photos from my phone to Rick, Mandy, Bret, and Jasmine. Then Evelyn and I passionately kissed and got into my car.

We were barely out of the Research Triangle area when Evelyn chuckled "I can't believe that I'm starting out a new life, with a new job, in a new city, with I guy I've never even had sex with."

"That last problem will be taken care of when we stop in the Atlanta area tonight. You know damn well that it's going to be fabulous because I love and respect you; and you me," I grinned.

Evelyn laughed, kissed my cheek, and then started chatting about our new life and temporary quarters in Austin near our new jobs until we could find a house that we liked.

That night I found out several things. I can't say that any were surprises, but I sure was glad to have confirmation.

1) Evelyn having a scar on her face and no leg below her left knee was irrelevant to sexual enjoyment. In fact her pussy was by far the best place that my cock had ever entered. She had powerful pc muscles and drained my cock like her pussy was a fucking milking machine. She could manipulate her body into almost any position that provided sexual pleasure and her round tits with prominent nipples were yummy and allowed her to have orgasms from nipple sucking alone.

2) When you're whole-heartedly in love with someone and are exiting a bad situation sex is as emotionally rewarding as it is physically rewarding.

3) Starting a new life with Evelyn was probably the best decision that I ever made in my life -- with the possible exception of snapping out of my juvenile delinquent phase in Foster care.

Both Bret and Jasmine tried to call us multiple times. We only answered their first calls during which we simply told them that all communications should be through our lawyer (obviously Evelyn and I hired the same one). We had already spilt all cash and securities we had fifty-fifty with our soon to be ex-spouses, and were willing to either sell our houses or have them buy us out.

Rick and Mandy also called us. They asked for a further explanation of the photos I had sent them. I provided the further explanation as well as the name of the lawyer Evelyn and I were using. We never found out what they did with that information.

***********

Seven years after our move to Austin I consider my life with Evelyn ideal. She now has three different prosthetics for three different situations, including one that makes it easy for her to jog with me while we push our two kids in strollers. At first she was reticent to go into public with anything on her lower body except for long pants but I convinced her that even with her prosthetic her legs were awesome, and now she wears shorts or skirts without a second thought. We tell each other every day that we love them; and we mean it.

We don't know what Bret and Jasmine are doing; we care even less.

12