Charity Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck you," I growled, pushing my hips up and trying to slide myself along him.

"Promise?" he asked, kissing me.

"Only if you take it off!" I growled back.

"You have to let me go, Anita."

Oh, um, whoops. I unhooked my legs from around his butt (when had I done that?) and let go of his head, letting my limbs flop on the bed as he stood above me.

His shirt went first. He undid only a button or two, near the top, before yanking it over his head and dropping it to the floor. He must be in a hurry. He had a white shirt on under it, a thin undershirt, and that came off even quicker. He watched me the whole time, lying disheveled on the bed with my skirt up around my waist and my legs spread wide but it wasn't until Dixon'd finished fumbling with his belt that he spoke.

"Um, Anita?"

"Yes?"

"You're supposed to be getting naked too."

"Can't I enjoy the show?"

He growled in frustration. I liked that growl. He'd been doing it a lot over the last couple of minutes and it was growing on me, I think because it meant he was getting that much closer to pinning me to the bed and fucking my brains out. Still, though, I'd gotten his meaning and I'd rather he fucked my brains out with my clothes off. I leaned forward, stuck my thumbs in my waistline and pushed my skirt and panties down as his pants and boxers hit the floor. I kicked mine off and looked at him as he stood up straight, drinking in the sight.

I wanted to touch him, wanted to run my fingers through it, wanted to feel the muscles in his limbs and his chest tighten as I touched him the way I'd felt them move in the hall. He had a lot of those, muscles I mean; not I go to the gym every day muscles but just the kind that keep him looking smooth and firm. Then there was the spot between his belly and his legs, that smooth V that draws a line from both hips to a guy's cock, that line I just want to run my tongue over, that line that is my favorite part of the male anatomy. And his cock, well; his cock was surrounded by fine dark hair, the same color as the hair on his chest, arms, legs. It was also big, hard, cut, and seemed to pulse with his heartbeat.

Saying I was wet by this point would be an understatement.

"The rest of it, too," he growled, and the noise made me squirm. Just fucking take me. Do it. Fuck the clothes just fucking pin me down and take me already.

But I had to be a smartass. "I paid good money for this top."

"And it looks great on you," he growled back, "but it would look better on the floor."

You win. "That's a good line," I said, starting to fumble with the tie at my side.

"I guess I'm improving."

"I could give you pointers."

"I'm pretty sure we're past lines."

"It's never too late for a good line," I said, yanking my top open. He stared appreciatively, but with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Hearts and skulls?"

"I'm on vacation. I had exactly two bras with me." So I like a little fun on my bras so what? I propped myself up on my elbows and started fumbling with the hooks behind my back. It wasn't normally this hard but I was a little drunk and Dixon had obviously gotten tired of waiting because one hand had strayed down to his cock, wrapping around his balls for a moment, stroking them before sliding his hand up and down his shaft slowly, up and down, up and...

"Fuck Dixon that's not fair..."

"Are you going to get naked or am I going to do this myself?"

Visions of Dixon jerking off on my tits rampaged through my mind, but they couldn't hold a candle to the images of the two of us, naked and coiled around each other, fucking like rabbits on the bed. I shut my mouth and fumbled harder.

Clasp off. Bra off. Bra... somewhere in the room. Then he was over me. Then he was on me. Then he was...

I put my hand on him suddenly, on his belly just above that V of his that I really really liked, and pushed him back. A cold nail of reality stabbed into my brain, something that managed to make it through the booze and the libido. "Dixon, wait."

He didn't joke, thank fuck, I guess I'd gotten something across. He froze, knees against the bed, legs pressing mine wide, arms on either side of my chest and cock poised inches from my cunt.

"Anita?" He sounded concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Not inside, okay?" I said. "I mean yes inside but don't cum inside. We haven't got a condom."

He nodded and I grabbed his face, pulling him in to kiss him. When his tongue slid forward to dance with mine I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, pulling away, feeling him groan. I'd never done that before tonight but his noises were worth it.

"I promise you won't mind what we do instead but neither of us need that," I told him after we broke the kiss.

"I promise," he answered back. Then he kissed me again. Then he pushed forward and I felt him nudging against my pussy, parting my sleek wet folds, parting me and sliding inside and my back arched as that magnificent hard cock of his slid innnnnnnnn aaaaghhhh fuuuuuuuuck...

"Nnnnghhh..." I said as I felt my eyes roll back in my head a bit. I felt stretched, like he was pulling me wide open but I knew he'd barely even started; he pushed in a little, drew back, then pushed in again a little further, then drew back again and each time I felt him stretch me again it was like he was entering me anew. It felt great but it felt like a tease; I wanted him deeper, I wanted him deeper right now. I needed him deeper. Fuck. Fuck you. Fuck you Dixon fuck me already.

I hooked my ankles behind his back, just like before, and started to pull him in. My hands were on his hips, just at the V, and I felt those muscles tense as he pulled against me.

"Fuck you," I grunted.

"Let me," he responded.

"Don't tease me," I groaned.

"I'm not teasing," he murmured back, "you're tight as hell."

"Just push it in!"

He did, but only a little further than last time. It felt amazing, it felt like he was already deep but I knew he wasn't. I could see half of him was still outside me, stiff and veiny and why couldn't he please just...

"Fuck Anita just a few more."

I moaned. I whimpered. I felt him push a little bit more in me and every push felt like he stretched me as wide and deep as I could go but then he'd pull out and I'd feel so empty I'd clench until he was in there again, pushing in even deeper and wider than last time and fuck me he felt amazing!

Then he pulled out again, and I whimpered again, and then at last he pushed in and I felt him sink all the way to the bottom, his pelvis grinding against mine, cock stretching me deep and wide and I dug my nails into his hips "Yessssss!"

"Fuck," he gasped back.

"Yes please," I answered. So he did, slowly at first with long, even strokes, each one stretching me a little less than the last until he was in a comfortable rhythm. I felt his hips and belly flex with each thrust and I loved that, reveled in the feeling of his cock stretching me out and his muscles driving that cock into me. Yes please, yes fucking please.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling me up and pulling him down and mashing my tits against him and my mouth against his while he sped up, went from stroking to pushing to pounding into me hard enough that I could hear our bodies slapping together. I tensed, clutching tighter with my legs, trying to pull him in but it threw off his rhythm and suddenly he was going out on the instroke and in on the outstroke and then he was sliding out of me and his cock poked me in the clit and I gasped, and laughed, and he gasped and laughed and that laugh felt good but his cock would have felt so much better. I let go of him, collapsing back on to the bed although my legs were still tight around him. They probably weren't helping.

I felt him jab me, felt his cock slide along my leg. "Put it in!" I laughed.

"I'm trying, stop squirming!" he laughed back.

"Here, let me..." I said, loosening my legs and reaching down to grab him. I felt his cock, hard and slick with my juices, slippery in my hands. Then I had him positioned and felt him slide between my fingers and into me.

"Keep your hands there," he said.

"You like?" I asked, fingers still loose around him as he pumped into me, smoothly and slowly again.

"Yes," he responded, and his voice agreed with his words.

"Anita?"

"Yes?"

"Play with yourself."

"What?"

"Rub your clit while I fuck you."

So I did. I left one hand loosely around his cock, the other I drew up between my folds to rub in soft, tight, little circles around the nub of my clit. My hands were together between my legs again, and my arms were squeezed tight against my breasts, pushing them together and presenting them up to him just like I'd done earlier although with a lot less clothes on. He started to fuck me harder, faster, and they jiggled each time he thrust in. Dixon, meanwhile, had his eyes half closed, looking somewhere near my face.

"Dixon," I gasped. Did I mention he felt good? He felt good. He felt really good. He'd stretched me out, worked his way in slowly, stretched me enough to go balls deep inside me but each new thrust felt like he was pushing me just a little wider.

"What?" he gasped, meeting my gaze.

"My tits are down here."

"What?"

"My tits. Are down here."

"What?"

Why was he so dense? Okay so maybe I should take it as a compliment when the man fucking me into the bed is having trouble forming complete sentences, or any sentences at all for that matter.

"Look at my tits," I told him, "that's what they're there for."

He pushed back, arms outstretched and hands on either side of me, and stared down at my chest as he pounded into me. He watched me smile, he watched me jiggle, he watched where I rubbed myself just above where his cock slid between my fingers and into my cunt with a wet thwap noise each time. I liked that, I liked the look in his eyes, like the look he'd given me in the bar and in the elevator except this was twice that. Fuck that thrice. Then he was braced on one hand, his other grabbing my tit, squeezing it and kneading it and I liked that too. He was grabbing a little hard, but he was fucking a little hard too and while I might be feeling both tomorrow right now a little hard felt a lot amazing.

I like having a cock in me, I like playing with myself, and while I don't always cum from either that doesn't stop it from feeling pretty amazing. It's like... floating; my whole body feels comfortably warm, like I'm floating in warm water or up into the air and this tingling runs all through me, inside my fingers and toes and arms and legs and chest and belly and hair and... ugh. You get the picture. And it goes on and on in slow waves and I could be there for hours if it didn't eventually become too much. That's one way it feels good.

And then there are the other times, the times like what Dixon was doing to me right now.

The waves were building, not just maintaining and washing over me but getting bigger and bigger and sending the tingles out in quickening pulses instead of slow waves. My heart was pounding harder, it felt like I was gasping for air, and the whole thing was coming from his hand groping my tits, his cock sliding into me, and most definitely from the little hard bud between my fingers.

My pussy tensed and I felt it ripple around his cock. Dixon felt it too, his rhythm breaking for a moment as he groaned. "Fuck do that again."

"I would if I could," I said, or thought I said, "that one was your fault."

In, out, in, out, in. I rippled again, each time it made me just a little more sensitive to what was being pushed inside me.

"Fuck!"

"Your fault, too..."

In, out, in, out, in, ripple, gasp, in, out, in, ripple. My fingers rubbed hard at my clit, my other hand almost grabbing at his cock. My hips were pushing at him, trying to meet his rhythm and utterly failing. I wanted to grab his hips, wanted to pull myself onto him, wanted to grab his shoulders and climb up his body and fuck I couldn't take much more of this.

"Fuck," he gasped like he'd heard my thoughts, "fuck that feels..."

He released my boob, both hands on the bed now, holding him up while he thrust into me. His thrusts were faster, more erratic as the ripples got weaker but started to drag on longer and merge together into... oh shit here it comes. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!

"Oh shiiiiii... nnnngggg..." I groaned out, fingers rubbing furiously on my clit, other hand grabbing his hips and feeling the wonderful cleft of the V but just needing to hold on to him as my muscles clenched, my hips bucked up against his and my back arched. Stars danced across my eyes as I stared up at the tasteful recessed lighting fixture on the ceiling and... and...

Then it really hit. It wasn't like an explosion or a release, it was more like the cup had finally filled up and was overflowing. My back arched, my legs tightened around his hips, my eyes snapped closed while my mouth dropped open and I felt my limbs tense and shiver. I gasped out an embarrassing noise like a gulping frog that I didn't give a shit about and... and... and at that point time got a little fuzzy.

It was one of those other times and it was a pretty good one. It was also pretty much all Dixon's fault, Dixon with his cock inside me, inside my rippling pussy, his cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out... fuck that was good. Fucking good. Fucking amazing. We should do this again. And again. Fuck, that felt...

"Anita."

Yeah, shut up. Busy.

"Anita."

Shut up and go away.

"Anita."

Time stopped being so fuzzy and I tuned back in. Dixon calling my name, not so calmly, and I could feel him still sliding into me but slower and more erratically than before.

"Mmm fuck, what?" I mumbled.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah," I sighed back happily. I was floating again, floating and tingling and warm and loose and wet around him as he slid in, out, in, out. My right hand had stopped teasing my clit and slid down to lie, damp and lethargic, on the sheets. My left was still between my legs, damper but just as lazy, fingers splayed around his cock as it slid between them and up my cunt.

"How are you?" I continued. Great line.

"Getting close," he answered.

"How close?" I tuned back in a little more. I was being selfish.

"Close..."

Well shit, it looked like I'd have to rally myself just a little. Sure I could make him pull out and do it all himself but no way that was happening; that had been great sex and you want to know how to ruin great sex? Make the guy pull out and do it himself.

"Pull out," I reminded him, attempting to muster melted muscles and an even more melted brain. I unhooked my ankles, stretched my legs, slid my hand up his shaft and started to wrap my fingers around it. He groaned, arms shaking, hips pumping into me two, three, four more times like he didn't want to stop before he finally pulled out of me with a groan and a shudder. I'll take that reluctance as a compliment, too.

As he slid out I was ready for him, closing my fingers around a shaft that was so wet from me it nearly slid right out of them. Then I pulled tired, satisfied legs back from around him, lifted them up, up, until they were up around his ears, pulled his cock between them and slid my fingers off.

"Fuck me, Dixon," I told him, meeting his gaze. I squeezed my thighs together, felt him clutched there, felt him slide along my pussy as he started to thrust again. His cock was covered in my wetness, so was I, and he slipped smoothly between my legs and along my labia with each pump. Then he was getting into it, pumping faster, and each thrust was pushing him along my clit with an almost painful jolt. Almost. I leaned up, wrapped my arms around his, and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"You're on my pussy. I can feel you on my pussy fuck it. Fuck me. Fuck me Dixon, fuck that's hot cum baby cum on my pussy fuck me fucking cum on me!"

"Anita," he replied, pumping his cock between my thighs, slipping it along my pussy, sliding his hard shaft across my clit until I felt his balls slap me and his hard root grind against my button. He grimaced, his arms shook, I could feel his body tense and quiver against mine. It felt great, almost unbearable, and it was one of the hottest things ever.

"Fuck," he grunted, thrusting faster.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Fuck!" He grunted again, louder, grabbing my bruised boob..

"Yes baby cum for me!"

"FUCK!" He yelled, thrusting so hard I could feel the slap of his body against mine pushing me up the bed and then he was hunching over me, using his shoulders to push my legs together, and...

I swear I felt the first pulse of his cock against my clit and it was the most amazing shit. Then I felt him splash, wet and warm, on my neck, chin, and face.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, laughing, as he shouted another f-bomb and I felt more cum splatter my tits and belly. My face? Holy shit he had come hard; I could feel it from my belly button to my nose and I was definitely taking that as a compliment.

He hunched above me, hips twitching, cock pushing between my legs in spasmodic jerks a few more times while I felt the tense muscles of his hands and arms gradually loosening up. Then he slowly started to release me, shoulders unclasping from my legs and fingers releasing my manhandled boob before he slid off to one side. I'm pretty sure he left handprints. I let him go, spreading my legs a little to let his still hard cock free as he collapsed onto the bed beside me.

"Holy shit you came hard," I giggled, voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah, well" he managed to say, "that was hot."

"You're hot," I said, snuggling up to him and feeling his warm skin on mine, his soft hair against me. I tried to roll over, tried to slip an arm around him and he shifted a little, moving his arm to let me. He felt good, he felt comfortable, and I was suddenly very sleepy. I had cum on me and I didn't care. I pulled closer, put my head up on his chest and heard his heartbeat, felt his breathing, both slowing. I glanced down, saw his hard cock, saw it finally starting to soften. Then he was sliding an arm under me and around me.

"You're hot," he murmured back.

"You're hot," I told him, again. I was not feeling eloquent, I was feeling sleepy and very well fucked.

We were silent for a while. I ran my fingers through his chest hair and listened to his breathing in the dimly lit hotel room. Had it always been this dim?

"I'm glad I came tonight," I eventually added.

"Was that what that was?"

I pulled some of his hair and he twitched. "Yes and it was amazing."

"It looked it. Fucking wow."

"Does a girl not normally do that when your dick's..."

"Don't," he interrupted.

I smiled against him. "It felt like you had fun too."

"It was... wow yeah it was really nice."

"You came on my face."

"Did I?" he leaned his head up to look and I tilted mine towards him to show him. His eyes, like mine, were half closed.

"Fuck that went far," he said and started fumbling for something with his free hand. Then he was wiping me off, my face, my chest, doing an okay job but I didn't really care. He was warm, he felt good, he smelled good, and I was getting sleepier by the moment.

"So does that normally happen?""

"Not unless the sex is amazing," he said, pulling me tight against him. I snuggled right back, feeling my face crack in a yawn. That was a good line, although they might all be good lines after a fucking like that.

Then he had the sheets and was pulling them up over us, covering me first up to my shoulders then going back for the comforter. That went over us as well, naked, fluid covered bodies and all, and then he was again pulling me tight to him before kissing my hair.

"I'm glad I came tonight, too," he said.

I awoke sometime in the night, cold, finding one of us had kicked the covers halfway off and I was still splayed out atop him. My arm was asleep. His fingers were tracing around my side, over the curve of my breast (the one he hadn't already mauled), occasionally down towards my hip. I'm very, very ticklish at my waist and his fingers tracing over there made me twitch and try to pull away; I think that's what woke me up, that or the ceiling lights that were still on. The clock said we'd been asleep for a couple of hours.